• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

i dont even have a picture of either of my bikes on my computer now.

[/ QUOTE ]

then Im calling shens on your motorcycles

G

this babble is teh suck

where the hell is cherun? haven't talked to him forever either

G

damn, then who's been getting all the dirty pic messages i send you all the time

oh yeah, vegas this fall too, i'm taking my brother since he's never been

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im trying to get there this summer to. still have to look into it a lot and get a job too, lol

G

vegas is awesome man, but you should try to not go in the summer unless you like 115+ weather, fall and winter are the best times to go, its not so damn hot

G

<blockquote><hr>

im trying to get there this summer to. still have to look into it a lot and get a job too, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? You looking for a dancing gig?...la

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, trying to find a pharmacy intern job but cvs and rite aide are the only 2 chains in my area and both haven't gotten back to me and i filled out the stupid online pre-application over a month and a half ago.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
&lt;--- broke because he hasnt had a job since last summer and parents are tired of giving him money

G

Haha, I'm rich. It's amazing how much extra money I have every month since getting divorced...lol...la

I

imported_Chad Sexington

I'm fifty-thousand dollars in debt and plan on being two or three hundred thousand in debt by the time I'm done...

(I win...!)

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that reminds me of the old commercial with the little kids.

im in debt up to my eyeballs.

i wanna claw my way up to middle management

i wanna file all day

G

off to Moab to go the the car show and do some 4 wheeling, back monday night

you guys don't get too crazy while i'm gone

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i burnt myself out playing cod4 ad halo 3 after playing them so much online and with the guys i live with. about time i got back into them tho, good games

C

CharunII

WTF... No forums for months, my account is gone again! Where is everyone?!?!?!

Hello *echo* hello hello hello...

C

CharunII

Yea, as much as I can. I've been tryin' to wrap this degree up, and go to culinary school. Just livin' day by day, broseph. You gonna' play Warhammer?!?!

J

~JimBeam~

Yea, as much as I can. I've been tryin' to wrap this degree up, and go to culinary school. Just livin' day by day, broseph. You gonna' play Warhammer?!?!
I would if i could put COD4 down for more than 5 minutes. Almost to the gold cross, then who knows. Been trying to stay away from MMOs all together since I dropped WoW. Not enough time.

Culinary school? Badass.....I thought about that for a while when i was working as a sous chef at a local 4 star restaurant. Now that I think about it I should of....live and learn I guess

C

CharunII

I'm doing great Path. Thanks for asking...la
LOL :heart:...

Good to see ya Path... Wonder if all the other old schoolers are coming back.

I played COD4 for a while, I couldn't get into it as much as the others. I got to rank 33 and got bored. WoW is just completely crap, my old guild broke up after I left...

On another note, I wanted to do something in sales when I got in college a while back, but I figured since I've cooked my whole life it probably wouldn't be a bad calling. I'm all about some cajun food.

J

~JimBeam~

Rico didnt I give you gold in Wow and then you disapeared? lol that gold cost me 10 bucks for 100 ha

I rented battlefield bad Company and it's ok. Alot of the stuff they have in that they need in COD4.

The force unleashed is going to be nuckin futs though. Definitely getting that one

WHAT UP PATH

damn you have a buttload of posts. You spammer

J

~JimBeam~

hey so did shaun smoke himself into oblivion or something? anyone ever hear from him anymore?

C

CharunII

Bad Company sucked...

I can't find any console games I wanna play. I've tried to play Oblivion like 20 times. I think I'm gonna' buy a SNES on ebay.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, i know what your up to rico. see you on siege boards all the time, not really in game much tho :[

yea, shaun fell off the face of the earth. no one that i have talked to has heard from him after he stopped posting here.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dave and Corran post over on the Stratics OT board, where the forum is a tad bit less moderated then the rest of Stratics...la

Status
Not open for further replies.