• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] The War on Unapproved 3rd party programs

belal

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
No issue with the resolution.

They have officially said it’s okay to use unapproved third party programs on paid accounts so everyone will continue to do so. Since the approved client still doesn’t work. Was just EJ accounts people can’t play. It’s also pretty clear that the devs must play Orion also. Or else they would’ve surely by now noticed this weird glitchy thing that happens on the approved clients when you touch the south side of housing and the whole screen shakes and goes crazy and your character can’t move up or left or right?? Who’s going to pay to play that?

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I happily play every day using EC client. I do wonder how many people complaining about CC's small screen don't know that it can go to 1280 x 720? or is it that everyone is trying to play on a television screen so that it's still too small?
View attachment 155620

I wonder how we all managed to play back when the norm was a 15" screen?
I'm not sure either. When I put up my map, paper doll, backpack, second container, and skill sheet. Bandage pack to the edge and pet gain screen to the edge. My screen is full.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No issue with the resolution.

They have officially said it’s okay to use unapproved third party programs on paid accounts so everyone will continue to do so. Since the approved client still doesn’t work. Was just EJ accounts people can’t play. It’s also pretty clear that the devs must play Orion also. Or else they would’ve surely by now noticed this weird glitchy thing that happens on the approved clients when you touch the south side of housing and the whole screen shakes and goes crazy and your character can’t move up or left or right?? Who’s going to pay to play that?
Still advertising and trying to encourage others to cheat with your lies. Why?

So you don't feel alone cheating?

BTW it is called a 3d game. Maybe stick to Mario games where you can play in a 2d world.

We thought it was pretty neat when you could go in front of or behind objects in a game.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Instead of threats, why don't they just not let this client log into the servers?