• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But how do you do this in Windows 10? It is so complicated and has so many areas that I am lost when I try to figure out what to exclude or include.

@MissEcho I have had AVG for over 15 years and I finally deleted it with paid time remaining because it is so invasive, was like booting an old friend out of the house but finally I had enough and I could not take all the crap they put out since Avast took them over.
it's mostly about the antivirus you use, windows defender can stay disabled for good if you have a good antivirus so windows is not the problem :D

My login is currently repeating this update every time I log in, what do I do to stop this?

Downloading version file... Done. Done.
Loading web files data...
Parsing files... Done.
Downloading: MapCommon.lua [20.2 KB] in progress ... Done.
Downloading: Interface.lua [55.5 KB] in progress ... Done.
Installing... Done!
Patch session completed. New version installed and ready to use.
unless there is something wrong with those files it shouldn't do it... in any case it should go away with the next patch...
You don't have to run the patcher everytime, you can just use a shortcut to ec playsound with -game to skip all that and patch only when you need to :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for what's next, I'm going to finally rework the actions (I'm tired to get the game stuck everytime I have to open that menu) :D

So I'm taking requests for improvements or new stuff you might need :)

Here is what I got for now:
- unravel container
- auto-load fukiya
- auto-target gold for bags of sending
- vacuum auto-loot finders keepers items
- nearest tmap (like for sos)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another idea for an action is: Target nearest (unlooted) corpse

it might sound amazing but there is a catch: you'll have to use the object handle (CTRL + SHIFT) before using the action... unfortunately it's the only way to get the list of the items around you :/

So what do you think, shall I add that? :D

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

it might sound amazing but there is a catch: you'll have to use the object handle (CTRL + SHIFT) before using the action... unfortunately it's the only way to get the list of the items around you :/

I'd be happy if there was some way to unload all this TMap loot into my loot box at my house without hundreds of click and drags. I have tried to figure out the organize things and never have got them to work.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be happy if there was some way to unload all this TMap loot into my loot box at my house without hundreds of click and drags. I have tried to figure out the organize things and never have got them to work.
the organizer is simple enough: you add the types of items you want to move to the list, set a default dump container if you want and trigger the organizer in the container that needs to be empty :D

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But how do you do this in Windows 10? It is so complicated and has so many areas that I am lost when I try to figure out what to exclude or include.

@MissEcho I have had AVG for over 15 years and I finally deleted it with paid time remaining because it is so invasive, was like booting an old friend out of the house but finally I had enough and I could not take all the crap they put out since Avast took them over.
I have actually never had a problem with AVG, I reinstalled Pinco's last night and when it gave me that error msg just added it to exceptions instead of quarantining it. I just wanted to know what it was was before I went ahead with it.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have actually never had a problem with AVG, I reinstalled Pinco's last night and when it gave me that error msg just added it to exceptions instead of quarantining it. I just wanted to know what it was was before I went ahead with it.
is not just avg, several antivirus have the same problem with euristic... if it's not a known virus and it's not a known application and the application can delete files then it's automatically considered a generic virus and leaves the choice to you :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, the new gump for the actions is up:
upload_2019-7-28_4-28-27.png

As you can see I kept the simple small shape and just added the search box, and all is much faster to open than the old version that used to freeze the client :D

Next phase is rework the actions itself so I'll test them all, try to improve them and then add the new one I suggested in the previous posts :)

Gizmo28

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, haven't been on since I last posted, are the red tracking dots not coming back?, I used to use to them to see where on map someone was compared to me, they made a avoiding people in fel easier when your flagged criminal when in area with lots of houses.

Love the rest of the new stuff, keep up the great work

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, haven't been on since I last posted, are the red tracking dots not coming back?, I used to use to them to see where on map someone was compared to me, they made a avoiding people in fel easier when your flagged criminal when in area with lots of houses.

Love the rest of the new stuff, keep up the great work
They are back already :D

Gizmo28

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are back already :D
Weird they don't show on the map for me at all, all I see is my green dot and the other stuff, which is why I posted this, and only errors in log are :

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\72186600_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\Volume.log' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\playSound.log' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\playermod.txt' because it is being used by another process.

<string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Objects/ObjectHandle/ObjectHandle.lua"]:401: attempt to compare table with number

<wstring>: NO HUE DATA!!! (33943) swamp dragon

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\71545155_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

Last edited:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Will it have a way to only pick up certain items from the corpse?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The X's on my map and my atlas do not match the X on the treasure chest map, they're off several tiles. Am I doing something wrong?

Screenshot (193).png

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weird they don't show on the map for me at all, all I see is my green dot and the other stuff, which is why I posted this, and only errors in log are :

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\72186600_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\Volume.log' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\playSound.log' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\playermod.txt' because it is being used by another process.

<string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Objects/ObjectHandle/ObjectHandle.lua"]:401: attempt to compare table with number

<wstring>: NO HUE DATA!!! (33943) swamp dragon

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'G:\UO2\logs\71545155_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.
I used tracking -> palyers -> selected the name and...
upload_2019-7-28_17-55-47.png
there it is...

maybe you are using it in another way?

Will it have a way to only pick up certain items from the corpse?
that's what the vacuum action is for :D

The X's on my map and my atlas do not match the X on the treasure chest map, they're off several tiles. Am I doing something wrong?

View attachment 100325
if you got the waypoint through the davie's locker then it's normal, because the locker doesn't give an exact location but a highly approximate location (that could even be 2-3 screens from the real one). If you want something more precise, I suggest you use the overlay mode instead. To do so, just drop the map in bank or any other container and wait 30s for the waypoint to disappear, then when you open the map you will be able to activate the overlay mode and mark the waypoint. All this assuming you got the map from the locker, if you did not, then you should not have any waypoint and the overlay mode is available right away :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done a little improvement on the compass for tracking, now it updates correctly with the target position.

Also now you can right-click the tracking skill and set the default thing to track (like for animal form spell) and you'll have 1 less thing to click when the gump appear :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

View attachment 100325
to simplify the process I described above on how to remove the marker, I've added the option to the waypoint to right-click -> delete so you won't have to drop the map wait 30s etc etc etc :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco Just got back from being out of town for a week and am checking out the new Map system. All my User entered Waypoints are no long showing, do I need to redo them or are they in some file I can copy? My T-Hunter has 10 Runic Atlas's for Tram, Fel & Malas and I created waypts at each Rune spot to know where the closest spot in my "library" is to the location of the t-map.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco Just got back from being out of town for a week and am checking out the new Map system. All my User entered Waypoints are no long showing, do I need to redo them or are they in some file I can copy? My T-Hunter has 10 Runic Atlas's for Tram, Fel & Malas and I created waypts at each Rune spot to know where the closest spot in my "library" is to the location of the t-map.
That's weird, the custom waypoints work exactly as before... are you sure they are not there? maybe you just have the map zoom too high and you can't see them :D
Try to search for one of them and see if they appear in the search result, also check for errors (you never know...) :)

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recalled to several spots and they didn't show up. Here's the error log:
30-07-2019 17-10-02 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-10-02 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-10-02 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-58 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-58 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-58 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-32 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20031", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-32 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20031", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-32 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20031", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-05 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-05 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-05 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-03 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-03 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-03 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20019", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20019", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20019", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20017", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20017", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20017", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-15 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20004", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-15 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20004", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-15 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20004", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-13 <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Map/AtlasWindow/AtlasWindow.lua"]:1996: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'iconWidth' (a nil value)
30-07-2019 15-25-13 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-13 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-13 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-24-40 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-24-40 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-24-40 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-24-40 Invalid Parameters to: UOGetTextureSize(string) -> (nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-24-40 Invalid Parameters to: GetIconData(number) -> (string="100022")

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recalled to several spots and they didn't show up. Here's the error log:
30-07-2019 17-10-02 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-10-02 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-10-02 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-58 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-58 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-58 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20011", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-32 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20031", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-32 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20031", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-32 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20031", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-05 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-05 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-05 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-03 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-03 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 17-09-03 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20021", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20019", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20019", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20019", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20017", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20017", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-16 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20017", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-15 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20004", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-15 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20004", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-15 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20004", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-13 <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Map/AtlasWindow/AtlasWindow.lua"]:1996: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'iconWidth' (a nil value)
30-07-2019 15-25-13 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-13 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-25-13 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="AtlasWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-24-40 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTexture(string, string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-24-40 Invalid Parameters to: WindowSetDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-24-40 Invalid Parameters to: DynamicImageSetTextureDimensions(string, number, number) -> (string="MapWindowWaypoint20047", nil="NIL", nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-24-40 Invalid Parameters to: UOGetTextureSize(string) -> (nil="NIL")
30-07-2019 15-24-40 Invalid Parameters to: GetIconData(number) -> (string="100022")
I'll put in the next patch a conversion for custom waypoints so they will be visible :p

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome! BTW I haven't quite figured out how to do the Overlay feature. - Gone for a week and need to relearn how to play lol

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome! BTW I haven't quite figured out how to do the Overlay feature. - Gone for a week and need to relearn how to play lol
very simple: open the tmap and use the overlay button. Then just drag the world map until it matches with the transparent map you have in front.
Is the best way to get a precise location for the treasure :D

If you pick the map from the davies locker you have the waypoint with the coordinates provided there, but if you want something more precise, just delete it and go with the overlay mode :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the waypoints should work now, also I've made several improvements on the actions editor... next step is going to be the actions rework :)

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco the waypoints are working now. Thanks

I'm seeing something strange when I drop something in a container that has a lot of weight:
Slowed Down.jpg

I get the "Slowed Down" message and a Debuff appears. I can still move and the debuff eventually goes away.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco the waypoints are working now. Thanks

I'm seeing something strange when I drop something in a container that has a lot of weight:
View attachment 100526

I get the "Slowed Down" message and a Debuff appears. I can still move and the debuff eventually goes away.
that debuff appears when your mount has more than 557 stones weight. Somehow the client believe that chest is your mount :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotten it on ethies too. Very odd but not game breaking because it doesn't really do anything.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I just got back from vacation, and in general I like the new map.... but it's so small. Previously, I made the map as large as it would go. The new Pinco map is about 1/2 of what I'd like to be able to see.

Can I get it bigger please?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got back from vacation, and in general I like the new map.... but it's so small. Previously, I made the map as large as it would go. The new Pinco map is about 1/2 of what I'd like to be able to see.

Can I get it bigger please?
you can use the scale mode and you can zoom, what size you use? big as the whole screen? :D

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Scale mode doesn't work on my computer for some reason; never has. (I've reinstalled from scratch, no difference. I installed on a different computer, scale mode works fine).

I just need the little corner arrow thingy to drag the map to a larger size. I looked through the character profile for "MapWindow" and I see the location and zoom but not the size or I'd fix it manually.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scale mode doesn't work on my computer for some reason; never has. (I've reinstalled from scratch, no difference. I installed on a different computer, scale mode works fine).

I just need the little corner arrow thingy to drag the map to a larger size. I looked through the character profile for "MapWindow" and I see the location and zoom but not the size or I'd fix it manually.
oh well I don't see any harm in adding the resize button back, but only in the minimap, the atlas is already big enough and it gets really messed up if you try to resize/scale it :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While it's not an Action yet - can you add Vendor Search to it? Also is it possible to show our account bank balance on the Vendor Search Window? It'd be nice to see if I could afford to buy the item I just searched on lol

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While it's not an Action yet - can you add Vendor Search to it? Also is it possible to show our account bank balance on the Vendor Search Window? It'd be nice to see if I could afford to buy the item I just searched on lol
I think that could be done... for the bank balance you mean in the list of items right?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot take maps out of the Davey's Locker except with my THunter, I can put them in on any character but cannot take them out. Multiple accounts, same problem, what am I doing wrong or what have I done that caused this?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a similar issue with taking out Some SoS' on my fisher. He could take some out but some he couldn't. This DL has a mixture of SoS's and T-maps. Logging on and off didn't fix it, and I didn't try switching to regular EC since that can cause issues with your profile.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot take maps out of the Davey's Locker except with my THunter, I can put them in on any character but cannot take them out. Multiple accounts, same problem, what am I doing wrong or what have I done that caused this?
I had a similar issue with taking out Some SoS' on my fisher. He could take some out but some he couldn't. This DL has a mixture of SoS's and T-maps. Logging on and off didn't fix it, and I didn't try switching to regular EC since that can cause issues with your profile.
Check for errors there must be something weird going on...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only 2 errors in the log at the time this happened:
04-08-2019 14-21-27 Script Call failed - Error while calling [GenericGump.OnClicked]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/GenericGump/GenericGump.lua"]:1201: attempt to index local 'data' (a nil value)
04-08-2019 14-21-04 <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/Utilities/LuaUtils.lua"]:25: bad argument #2 to 'format' (number expected, got nil)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only 2 errors in the log at the time this happened:
04-08-2019 14-21-27 Script Call failed - Error while calling [GenericGump.OnClicked]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/GenericGump/GenericGump.lua"]:1201: attempt to index local 'data' (a nil value)
04-08-2019 14-21-04 <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/Utilities/LuaUtils.lua"]:25: bad argument #2 to 'format' (number expected, got nil)
thanks, I found the cause, the fix will be with the next patch :)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is all the logged errors I had from yesterday, hope it helps.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSound.log' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

Error in function call 'ButtonSetText': Window ActionEditTargetByObjectIdOKButton does not exist

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\31344780_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\Volume.log' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\36593417_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\33712473_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

Script Call failed - Error while calling [UO_StandardDialog.OnLButtonUp]:
[string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Hotbars/Hotbar/HotbarSystem.lua"]:2588: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Script Call failed - Error while calling [GenericGump.OnClicked]:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is from just a minute ago:

<string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/Utilities/LuaUtils.lua"]:25: bad argument #2 to 'format' (number expected, got nil)

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSound.log' because it is being used by another process.

Error in function call 'ButtonSetText': Window ActionEditTargetByObjectIdOKButton does not exist

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is from just a minute ago:

<string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/Utilities/LuaUtils.lua"]:25: bad argument #2 to 'format' (number expected, got nil)

yeah I've already identified the problem, the fix will be in the next patch...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've just finished the Target Closest Corpse action, and looks promising.
The action can only be used 10 seconds after using the object handles (CTRL + SHIFT)
The action will support the following filters:
- Unlooted corpses only
- Only corpses in loot range (2 tiles)
- Only reanimable corpses (it will ignore the corpses turned into bones, so you can use animate dead on it).

There will also be a fix for the object handles corpses filter. With this fix you will finally be able to see the corpses turned into bones too. :)