• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clops house locations

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can someone please provide the exact details of how many houses there are and where their exact locations are?

I find the information given to us players beyond frustrating. I could find the Luna houses on my own by carefully looking at each house. But since basically all Luna houses are full of unique deco, even those demons can be easily missed.

I'm not going to check each house on the whole shard though :(

Maybe it was never meant for the public and those lowly peons like me, then just tell me that and I will move on.... :(

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a castle north of Cove in Fel as well, but it isn't being raffled.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what about the vesper castle & termur house?
Ter-Mur house shouldn't be too hard. I will give it a look later and post it.

Apparently not many seem keen to share this precious information...

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is that the supposed termur house? Couldn't find a rafflestone or demon there.

screenshot_008.jpg

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I guess I'm not meant to know. Or maybe there is really nobody in this community who knows :rolleyes: Let's move on. Thanks @Mesanna and the team for providing no information whatsoever :thumbup:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Go to the TEST SHARD , then go to New Haven, there is a totem pole. You need to register with an email address that is VALID and linked to an active account. I suppose those who have 10 accounts with linked to ONE email address can't register 10 different times, allowing some assemblance of fairness.
Far as I could tell you can... it registers your ACCOUNT .... just because you use the same email all 10 times doesn't mean anything it knows your account as it knows what character is hitting the statue... So yes you can register all 10 accounts with the same email.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Far as I could tell you can... it registers your ACCOUNT .... just because you use the same email all 10 times doesn't mean anything it knows your account as it knows what character is hitting the statue... So yes you can register all 10 accounts with the same email.
What would be the point? you'd be registered once?

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I mean, if it registered your account they wouldn't really need your email address because everyone with an active account is supposed to have a valid email address on file (???). I don't want to know how many hours they spent working up this system just to collect email addresses.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Besides what he did, stuff like this boils my blood, my first wife and I tried extremely hard to get a nice sized house in Luna when the Origin shard landed and flawlessly grinded gold to drop a plot in under 30 minutes and still had to settle for an 18x18 in the boonies. I always knew the game was corrupt through and through for this. Just knowing that people like this had houses inside of Luna and still probably do is just enraging.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Besides what he did, stuff like this boils my blood, my first wife and I tried extremely hard to get a nice sized house in Luna when the Origin shard landed and flawlessly grinded gold to drop a plot in under 30 minutes and still had to settle for an 18x18 in the boonies. I always knew the game was corrupt through and through for this. Just knowing that people like this had houses inside of Luna and still probably do is just enraging.
Just about as enraging as knowing that people from other shards specifically Atl come to your shard when a Luna house falls just to place there (obviously using some cheat scripts)... so they can make even more profit by trying to sell you that property... when you should have been able to have a fair chance at placing one there yourself with the rest of the people who actually play on your shard. So there is that... which IMO is the worst of sleazy...

Personally I would never pay someone like that. Not that I have that sort of money anyway. Most of us don't.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go to the TEST SHARD , then go to New Haven, there is a totem pole. You need to register with an email address that is VALID and linked to an active account. I suppose those who have 10 accounts with linked to ONE email address can't register 10 different times, allowing some assemblance of fairness.
Thank you for trying to be helpful, but I think you are mixing things up. This thread is not about the castle giveaway for the anniversary but for the clops' houses.

Like when I only follow your advice and only go to TC1, I will *not* enter the raffle for those Luna houses I posted above. You have to click the stones on Atlantic Luna and enter your email there for those. But thanks anyway.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's the Ter Mur house. The Trammel castle also does not have a raffle demon by it, but if it ever does, it is located here:
View attachment 70426
on the road between Vesper and Minoc
Thank you very much! That's the kind of information I'm looking for :)

Now if someone could confirm those houses are the only ones (e.g. only the Luna houses are being raffled), that would be beyond awesome. Maybe @Mesanna @Kyronix or @Bleak

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just about as enraging as knowing that people from other shards specifically Atl come to your shard when a Luna house falls just to place there (obviously using some cheat scripts)... so they can make even more profit by trying to sell you that property... when you should have been able to have a fair chance at placing one there yourself with the rest of the people who actually play on your shard. So there is that... which IMO is the worst of sleazy...

Personally I would never pay someone like that. Not that I have that sort of money anyway. Most of us don't.
Kinda off-topic, but I have to agree. Just don't partake in this silliness. Paying 2 billions for a keep in the middle of the woods someone else placed for free? Sure... :next:

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because it's my castle. Not Clops. I bought it in February, and it just happened to get caught up in all this.
Yea, unfortunately, that is the kind of confusion that comes up when players have to figure out everything on their own. Can't blame the players to be honest.

A bit more information from @Mesanna about which houses are in this raffle would surely have helped.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Thank you for trying to be helpful, but I think you are mixing things up. This thread is not about the castle giveaway for the anniversary but for the clops' houses.

Like when I only follow your advice and only go to TC1, I will *not* enter the raffle for those Luna houses I posted above. You have to click the stones on Atlantic Luna and enter your email there for those. But thanks anyway.
Yea sorry for thinking it was and trying to be helpful. More fool me, Pete. DON'T enter then. Maybe someone else found that information helpful. Sorry to have bothered you, Pete. Because forgive me if I am wrong, but it was MY assumption that the houses being given away in this silly raffle WERE Clops's. That is the last I heard from Mesanna (a post I read here perhaps) that said his houses would be raffled off this summer with Pub 98. SO yea , maybe I did mix that up , but information from UO and @Mesanna isn't forthcoming.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea sorry for thinking it was and trying to be helpful. More fool me, Pete. DON'T enter then. Maybe someone else found that information helpful. Sorry to have bothered you, Pete. Because forgive me if I am wrong, but it was MY assumption that the houses being given away in this silly raffle WERE Clops's. That is the last I heard from Mesanna (a post I read here perhaps) that said his houses would be raffled off this summer with Pub 98. SO yea , maybe I did mix that up , but information from UO and @Mesanna isn't forthcoming.
??? No reason to be offended. It didn't bother me. I said thank you and I appreciated it, but it wasn't what this topic is about. Sorry for pointing it out, but maybe you now got a chance for two Atlantic Luna houses you didn't seem aware of. That's kinda the whole point why I try to get this information together here in public. Although its a tedious task without the Devs telling anything..

Of course I entered the TC1 raffle. But unless the clops' house raffle, the information for those was clear enough so I don't had any questions there.

It's all good and sorry if I sounded like arrogant or anything.

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is where Mesanna *should* step in a say: We are running 3 different giveaways.
1. giving away three castles at the party
2. giving away three castles by raffle if you are registered on TC1 statue
3. giving away 2 Luna houses from the Clops accounts...and only the two Luna houses.
4. they are all separate events, quit confusing them.

But of course they can't be bothered to do that...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And specify when they will be awarded, I can't find anywhere where she said when the Luna house winners would be notified

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to the tram castle off the vesper old road to see if a demon statue had gone up...
I found that there is still items in the building.. this might be why it has not been put up as of yet.
Mesanna has been very busy is my thinking of the lack of its being ready.
The party, publish, and the very busy weather of Va. and it is vacation time for the Dev traditionally.
The Dev are in titled to a real life too you know.

Look at it this way... Mesanna could have just let the stuff rot and the house's set ablaze and not drop but make a giant piles of rubble that no one would get.

The party is when the 3 designated for the party attendees will be given out. That info is in the newsletter.
I will not assume to know the rest but I can guess.
The following Monday the winners for the in game players will get a e mail on the rest... is the ideal moment. BUT this is only a guess!
I also Assume she will toss in the 2 Luna houses raffle winners as well.

This is all up to Mesanna.... So don't go yanking the tail of the Dragon she can still put them to the torch and stop any gifting. Get my drift?

Last edited:

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Get my drift?
No, I don' really get your drift.

The last Newsletter said:

Once Publish 98 goes world wide, I will be giving away the houses removed from the player on Atlantic. You will find the Raffle Stone in front of the house.
And all I am asking now is for information where this supposed houses are. I don't think that is too much to ask.

If she is too busy providing that simple information, she should maybe not start it at all. I would have had no problem if she just burned the houses down. But Saying she is giving them away and not providing what she is actually giving away is nothing but stirring confusion among us players.

If you get my drift..

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Running these different raffles/contests at the same time seems to be really confusing people, I've had to explain it all so many times in-game now I am getting pretty confused myself!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just registered two accounts for the Luna houses and the castle drawings on TC1 today. Seemed pretty easy to do. Then I mentioned to my wife I could become an instant billionaire next month, and she said, "How many times have I told you I don't want hear about your stupid game." :pie:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just registered two accounts for the Luna houses and the castle drawings on TC1 today. Seemed pretty easy to do. Then I mentioned to my wife I could become an instant billionaire next month, and she said, "How many times have I told you I don't want hear about your stupid game." :pie:
I'm curious how many of us have heard that line :)

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
petemage
The Drift is don't complain and whine about the small stuff... she will get to it.
OR she just might toss her hands up and burn it down and leave it that way.
To be quite honest she is being rather generous in the fact she is making them raffled off.
No fighting for jocky space to script placing a house and being beaten out by a faster con when it would fall.
You have a fair as any other to get one or both...
I think that's very good of her.
Other Dev I have known would have poof the whole darn thing and let you complain you got beat out by a scripter.
So many act like they are due these homes because they feel slighted...
get grip I am sorry no one is special period
For any other person here who would like to open your traps about it ... just remember....
Travel a mile in another persons moccasins and see where their path leads....
We all forget the team who run the game is 5 people...
They have lives and family outside of work.
At work they cover far more then anyone of you can imagine....
Those of you going to the party can get a idea of this when you go to the open house at the office.

Mesanna is not super woman..
Though she has shown up on weekends, holidays, 2 3 and 4 am. to fix broken shards, events, and take care of just about everything.
The woman puts in time most of us would tell the boss where to go.....
I know for a fact one time she was sick and still showed up to fix something and it was very later her time...
I vote the lady deserves a break and a pat on the back for all the things she has done to keep UO open.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went to the tram castle off the vesper old road to see if a demon statue had gone up...
I found that there is still items in the building.. this might be why it has not been put up as of yet.
Mesanna has been very busy is my thinking of the lack of its being ready.
The party, publish, and the very busy weather of Va. and it is vacation time for the Dev traditionally.
The Dev are in titled to a real life too you know.

Look at it this way... Mesanna could have just let the stuff rot and the house's set ablaze and not drop but make a giant piles of rubble that no one would get.

The party is when the 3 designated for the party attendees will be given out. That info is in the newsletter.
I will not assume to know the rest but I can guess.
The following Monday the winners for the in game players will get a e mail on the rest... is the ideal moment. BUT this is only a guess!
I also Assume she will toss in the 2 Luna houses raffle winners as well.

This is all up to Mesanna.... So don't go yanking the tail of the Dragon she can still put them to the torch and stop any gifting. Get my drift?
I tend to gloss over your long winded drifts.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
petemage
The Drift is don't complain and whine about the small stuff... she will get to it.
OR she just might toss her hands up and burn it down and leave it that way.
To be quite honest she is being rather generous in the fact she is making them raffled off.
No fighting for jocky space to script placing a house and being beaten out by a faster con when it would fall.
You have a fair as any other to get one or both...
I think that's very good of her.
Other Dev I have known would have poof the whole darn thing and let you complain you got beat out by a scripter.
So many act like they are due these homes because they feel slighted...
get grip I am sorry no one is special period
For any other person here who would like to open your traps about it ... just remember....
Travel a mile in another persons moccasins and see where their path leads....
We all forget the team who run the game is 5 people...
They have lives and family outside of work.
At work they cover far more then anyone of you can imagine....
Those of you going to the party can get a idea of this when you go to the open house at the office.

Mesanna is not super woman..
Though she has shown up on weekends, holidays, 2 3 and 4 am. to fix broken shards, events, and take care of just about everything.
The woman puts in time most of us would tell the boss where to go.....
I know for a fact one time she was sick and still showed up to fix something and it was very later her time...
I vote the lady deserves a break and a pat on the back for all the things she has done to keep UO open.
I don't think you are even trying to comprehend what this thread is about. Nobody expects her to be super woman or anything. I only ask a simple question and you go haywire how it's unfair and we have to give her a break? :rolleyes:

It is only due to players here on Stratics that I know where to go to have my fair chance of taking part in the raffle. From the sparse information given in the newsletter an average player like me has no chance to know where those houses actually are.

Thanks again for everyone who provided helpful information to make this really a fair raffle that everyone can take part in :)

I quote Uriah to recap what the situation seems to be:

[...]We are running 3 different giveaways.
1. giving away three castles at the party
2. giving away three castles by raffle if you are registered on TC1 statue
3. giving away 2 Luna houses from the Clops accounts...and only the two Luna houses.
4. they are all separate events, quit confusing them.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's been repossessed for an investigation and it is still public?!?!?!
Well how else will friends of the house be able to go in and lay claim to items that legally belong to them, so they can notify the boss before they're trashed so she can save them and divvy them out ? :p

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a way to change my email address on my mythic master account one of my accounts i have it under an email i no longer access

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nearly forgot about these 2 luna giveaways....jesus im getting forgetfull

okie had 3x throws of the dice for the 2 luna plots ............to go with the 3 x throws of the dice for the other raffle for 3x ''any shard castles''

fingers crossed hey!!

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why she did'nt name the two demons as "demons of greed". And if using them, you karma drops to zero. I would accept that malus for inscribing there.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why she did'nt name the two demons as "demons of greed". And if using them, you karma drops to zero. I would accept that malus for inscribing there.
mmm maybe all the shard EM Events.... events of greed too....yes? its always.... me me me me.... the whole idea of a group activity as been lost forever

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna is already giving people items from clops houses. Im pretty sure she told everyone that no one was getting any of the items so u can be sure the houses are already owned aswell.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mesanna is already giving people items from clops houses. Im pretty sure she told everyone that no one was getting any of the items so u can be sure the houses are already owned aswell.
Really she is giving away items ?

I just wanted my mask dyed lol

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Raffle statue is up at the ter mur house going to check castle now

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The castle is ready

Also she said you can only register your email 1 time so it won't work on all your accounts under your master account each account has to have a different email to be entered for the drawing

That really sucks lol

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She gave someone a bunch of items she said were in a safe at clops house. So let me get this straight. Clops puts up a few safes and stores some items cuz he knows hes caught and then mesanna gives them to a few certain people whos only proof they have is clops himself. Mesanna do you really think someone is going to keep Bills of items somewhere besides their own house. Way to keep sharp.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also she said you can only register your email 1 time so it won't work on all your accounts under your master account each account has to have a different email to be entered for the drawing

That really sucks lol
What a farce.