• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clops house locations

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
She gave someone a bunch of items she said were in a safe at clops house. So let me get this straight. Clops puts up a few safes and stores some items cuz he knows hes caught and then mesanna gives them to a few certain people whos only proof they have is clops himself. Mesanna do you really think someone is going to keep Bills of items somewhere besides their own house. Way to keep sharp.
C'mon now... *had another sentence or two here but deleted it before posting because he does not want an infraction*

as she explained in game:

Mesanna: only thing I have given back were items from there safes
*redacted*: how
Mesanna: thats it
*redacted*: Vas An Nox - Arch Cure
*redacted*: how u to prove it unless clops tells u
*redacted*: as u should
*redacted*: !!!
*redacted*: i know right
<77345476>*redacted*: no skill circle at WBB need 1 more
Mesanna: names and id numbers on safes
*redacted*: tiss all.
Mesanna: easy for me to see

But I am betting you are one of those *redacted* names ... Just sayin' ;)

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will these and your other houses be grandfathered like the castles in the castle giveaway?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The castle is ready

Also she said you can only register your email 1 time so it won't work on all your accounts under your master account each account has to have a different email to be entered for the drawing

That really sucks lol

Where is that stated? If this is right, it seriously sucks, since they are the ones that wanted em all tied to one master acct/email. Gonna be the same old fiasco now, as the ones they were giving away years ago in Malas that only a fwe people ever got.

I am about ready to switch over to the conspiracy theorists idea of how this is all gonna go down.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So how tedious is the process of unlinking your subs from one email, and making new ea mythic master accounts with different emails? Is that the only way to get deserved extra chances for accounts you pay for?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So how tedious is the process of unlinking your subs from one email, and making new ea mythic master accounts with different emails? Is that the only way to get deserved extra chances for accounts you pay for?
The impression I've gotten over the last couple of years from reading posts here on Stratics is that someone at EA or Broadsword has to do the unlinking for you.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bah. I ain't going to that kind of effort. I should have known it was too good to be true, that anything ingame could be that simple and straightforward without having some kind of huge negative and/or grind/catch to it.

And I was nice at the M&G-said I was gonna turn over a new leaf LOL. Didn't take em long to wilt that leaf...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, you cant say ********...didnt realize that. Perhaps pancakes would be better

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The castle is ready

Also she said you can only register your email 1 time so it won't work on all your accounts under your master account each account has to have a different email to be entered for the drawing

That really sucks lol
Ditto your sentiments!

Does this pertain only to the Clops properties, or the 20th Anniversary castle raffles too?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All of them and the clops house will not be grandfathered

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Bah. I ain't going to that kind of effort.
This is what was said in game: (just to avoid any confusion)

*I recalled in at this point*

Mesanna: no they can not
Mesanna: it will tell you the address is already used
Mesanna: for each stone
Mesanna: you have to have a different email address
Mesanna: for each time you sign up
Mesanna: you can try for all the houses
Mesanna: for each email address
Mesanna: we had to do that
Mesanna: these are email address associated
Mesanna: not account

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a different address per account that I get my billing info on. I used both at the houses and totem. The accounts are on the same master account.

I also have a separate EA account since I was a member of pogo. I have to log in twice to access everything.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
C'mon now... *had another sentence or two here but deleted it before posting because he does not want an infraction*

as she explained in game:

Mesanna: only thing I have given back were items from there safes
*redacted*: how
Mesanna: thats it
*redacted*: how u to prove it unless clops tells u
*redacted*: as u should
*redacted*: !!!
*redacted*: i know right
<77345476>*redacted*: no skill circle at WBB need 1 more
Mesanna: names and id numbers on safes
*redacted*: tiss all.
Mesanna: easy for me to see

But I am betting you are one of those *redacted* names ... Just sayin' ;)

I was there but i just read the comments to busy entering the raffle I have a snowball in hells chance to win.. And all that proves is clops was given enough time to have others put the safes there to save some of the items that she said were going to get deleted. This basically means that u can dope and con all u want just make sure u have other peoples names on the safes

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I was there but i just read the comments to busy entering the raffle I have a snowball in hells chance to win.. And all that proves is clops was given enough time to have others put the safes there to save some of the items that she said were going to get deleted. This basically means that u can dope and con all u want just make sure u have other peoples names on the safes
I doubt that honestly.. I mean as mad as she personally seems at the Clops situation I am sure she looked at each item carefully to determine if there was a chance it was duped or not... but that is just my opinion..

to me she has the same anger about the situation that Draconi had for one of the last round of traitors they had...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I imagine Clops is already back ingame and playing. Might even have some of his old stuff back ;) Who knows, and now the confusion with houses. So you are saying, to enter to win 3 castles and 2 Luna houses, and a castle in vesper, I would need to use 6 emails? Who the hell has six emails? I hate keeping up with the two I have now!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I imagine Clops is already back ingame and playing. Might even have some of his old stuff back ;) Who knows, and now the confusion with houses. So you are saying, to enter to win 3 castles and 2 Luna houses, and a castle in vesper, I would need to use 6 emails? Who the hell has six emails? I hate keeping up with the two I have now!
No, put the one email at all six places. Not just 1 place.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I do not understand the part where she says "it will tell you the address is already used." I never saw any message like that after I used the same e-mail address for different accounts on the same sign-up stone.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do not understand the part where she says "it will tell you the address is already used." I never saw any message like that after I used the same e-mail address for different accounts on the same sign-up stone.
Yup, didn't see that message.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I took that to mean if you double click on the statue/stone/whatever it will show you the email address that is currently in use (signed up for) for that account. Then if you want to change it you have to single click on the statue/stone/whatever to update to a new email..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went back to luna with diff character on an account already registered. says this when you click:

upload_2017-8-15_17-35-50.png

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
okay that was confusing, the conversation sounded like you needed an email for each house (different) NOT that you had to put the email in at each house-I think most of us already figured that out, since there were separate demons and posts for each house instead of one for all like at TC!.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
For any who are not sure where all the house are. There are gates up in Luna that take you to all the ones so far. The blue one is not yet operational yet though.

gates.jpg

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know when the drawing is? And there are moongates in Luna by the stables to get to each house, so you don't have to know where they are... and someone else just posted that while I was posting! ;)

Argh, all of my accounts except one are on the same mythic account. Can we just use whatever email we want or does it have to be the email associated with the account? *face palm*

Whyterose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Anyone know when the drawing is? And there are moongates in Luna by the stables to get to each house, so you don't have to know where they are... and someone else just posted that while I was posting! ;)

Argh, all of my accounts except one are on the same mythic account. Can we just use whatever email we want or does it have to be the email associated with the account? *face palm*
Using any email? Highly doubtful, someone could make thousands of gmail email accounts to enter.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not if you can only do one per account.
I'd love to see some official clarification. Does the email address entered have to match the email address of the account? If so, people with multiple accounts on one master (one email) are limited and don't get one entry per house per account. If not, that would allow one entry per house per account regardless of whether they're all on the same master account or not.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd love to see some official clarification. Does the email address entered have to match the email address of the account? If so, people with multiple accounts on one master (one email) are limited and don't get one entry per house per account. If not, that would allow one entry per house per account regardless of whether they're all on the same master account or not.
They said it has to be a verifiable UO/Broadsword/EA email address. For all of the clickies.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The castle is ready

That really sucks lol
This needs to be announced directly from a dev and officially posted, not come second hand through players.

@Mesanna @Kyronix

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What! I only had to take one character to all 4 Clops homes and to the test statue? If this was made clear from the beginning how did I miss it... This is just not good.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

First off it does NOT tell you the address is already used...

Secondly if this "is" the case then once again rule breakers win and those who do things as they were supposed to lose (*ie: if you registered all your accounts to ONE Master account like you were told... *they threatened to ban your accounts if you didn't comply* ..... then you are screwed and those who ignored that and registered all their accounts to separate Masters Accounts under Separate emails (which would be Extremely shady thing to do but that's how to protect your accounts if you are in fear of having one banned for being a cheat).... then you get to register multiple times).... everyone else who doesn't break the rules is SoL... Nice...

Oh and per @Merlin we are all supposed to be happy and grateful for the opportunity at all.... and I should bend over and kiss their *** because I follow the rules. I'm sorry but I for one will not... I am sick and tired of seeing a bunch of cheaters and cretins get away with everything in this game. It's high time they got their crap together and made like they do care about the game and put a stop to all this blatant cheating. Sick and tired of seeing the same 2 people in Fel And Tram sitting in the hell hound room 24/7 every day bot scripting the drops there..... sick and tired of seeing 4 or 5 groups of multiboxers at every EM Event on Tuesday night... It's disturbing and disgusting... along with the litter of books selling gold for RL money and everything else...

How much more do we have to put up with? How long will it be before the last of the decent players says I can't take this anymore and they leave... after that they won't have to worry about any of this crap anymore the game will be done.

Want to start adding more people and doing some Endless Journey or whatever I say clean up your **** before you do... all you'll do is add more scripters, cheaters, and bots.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
First off it does NOT tell you the address is already used...
Yes it does.

Secondly if this "is" the case then once again rule breakers win and those who do things as they were supposed to lose (*ie: if you registered all your accounts to ONE Master account like you were told... *they threatened to ban your accounts if you didn't comply* ..... then you are screwed and those who ignored that and registered all their accounts to separate Masters Accounts under Separate emails (which would be Extremely shady thing to do but that's how to protect your accounts if you are in fear of having one banned for being a cheat).... then you get to register multiple times).... everyone else who doesn't break the rules is SoL... Nice...

Oh and per @Merlin we are all supposed to be happy and grateful for the opportunity at all.... and I should bend over and kiss their *** because I follow the rules. I'm sorry but I for one will not... I am sick and tired of seeing a bunch of cheaters and cretins get away with everything in this game. It's high time they got their crap together and made like they do care about the game and put a stop to all this blatant cheating. Sick and tired of seeing the same 2 people in Fel And Tram sitting in the hell hound room 24/7 every day bot scripting the drops there..... sick and tired of seeing 4 or 5 groups of multiboxers at every EM Event on Tuesday night... It's disturbing and disgusting... along with the litter of books selling gold for RL money and everything else...

How much more do we have to put up with? How long will it be before the last of the decent players says I can't take this anymore and they leave... after that they won't have to worry about any of this crap anymore the game will be done.

Want to start adding more people and doing some Endless Journey or whatever I say clean up your **** before you do... all you'll do is add more scripters, cheaters, and bots.
:facepalm:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This needs to be announced directly from a dev and officially posted, not come second hand through players.

@Mesanna @Kyronix
I took screen shots of the journal I'll try to,post them all tomorrow
There was around 7 to 10 other players there witnessing what she was tell us

I was stand next to Kylie Kinslayer , so other players have reported what I said as truth already

But yes it would be nice if the dev team could clear this up on the UO. news letter

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just ran two accounts to the castle. I used the same email both times and the second account received exactly the same message as the first. "This account is registered with the email address [email protected]"
Thats a new message. When the totems came out, there was no message. People were clicking and putting in the address on each character. But today you cant do that. They are mad because they logged in 6 extra toons that now dont count for the raffle.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it does.

:facepalm:
No, it does not. You just get a message saying that the account was registered to the e-mail you put in. There's absolutely nothing saying that the e-mail address has already been used for a different account. Not one word. I signed up on Test Center and at all 4 Clops houses with four accounts that are under the same master account, using the same e-mail address all 20 times. Every confirmation message was identical to the first one and not one message said anything about the e-mail address already being in use for a different account.

Last edited:

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was able to do the same email address today for clops houses on three of my accounts (all on the same mythic account) and a different one on my fourth account (different mythic account because I inherited this account from a player who left.) I did not get an error message.

Nor did I get an error message when I did the same email addresses for the castle sign up a few days ago? I can't remember when I did that.

But it would be nice to see official word on this. I don't want to be penalized for having multiple accounts on the same mythic.

...and I already feel like I was penalized for this when we were given store credit. My mythic account which had four active accounts at the time got 500 points. My other account with one active account? Also got 500 points. Would have been nice to get 500 points for EACH ACCOUNT ACTIVE instead of per mythic account. I mean, it was great to get free credit but that was really uneven.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u can use your same email for each house raffle it tells u each time after u type your email in... it doesnt say already used..it simply says this account is registerd....that is..... yes u have entered it into the raffle...jeepers

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long do we have to register with a chance to win all these houses?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pawain, it has nothing to do with whether I logged in a million characters and it does not count now

When the master accounts began it seemed to me that EA wanted 9 accounts per master. If you had nine or less. Some players maybe used many different emails and put only a few per master. Or perhaps one. Why I do not know.

With the house raffle that seems to have paid off for them. A year ago I might have been upset. Not now. The joy is almost gone with UO. This was fun, this raffle of castles for a bit, so ty team.

If she meant one entry per email I missed that so my bad. If she did not make that clear then her bad.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some simple plain forward plainly worded communication here would solve this argument once and for all.

But once again, silence...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Some simple plain forward plainly worded communication here would solve this argument once and for all.

But once again, silence...
Oh don't worry they will have their own forum next month, be patient!!! :p

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They said it has to be a verifiable UO/Broadsword/EA email address. For all of the clickies.
So is it accurate, then, that a master account with one email address and let's say 3 UO accounts under it can only enter each house raffle 1 time (not 3, once for each UO account) - based on the quoted advice from Mesanna that each email address could only be tied to one account? Those 3 UO accounts would have the same verifiable email address.

My mind boggles at how a contest of this scale has no comprehensive, clearly written official rules.