• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clops house locations

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update - I went back and updated my email address for all UO accounts under a single master to the same email address that is tied to the master, and not a single house entry gave an error about a duplicate address (though one email address is now entered on each house via multipe accounts). Each just said, "This account is registered with the email address [master address here]."

So either that error message is not working properly, or the rules regarding duplicate email addresses have not been properly explained by the dev team.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So is it accurate, then, that a master account with one email address and let's say 3 UO accounts under it can only enter each house raffle 1 time (not 3, once for each UO account) - based on the quoted advice from Mesanna that each email address could only be tied to one account? Those 3 UO accounts would have the same verifiable email address.

My mind boggles at how a contest of this scale has no comprehensive, clearly written official rules.
It boggles me that someone is boggled that UO implemented an undocumented system without clearly defined mechanics! ;-)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
great idea from the devs,,....IAM glad theey finally listened.......some folks will be filling the UO coffers hehehheee....reopening accounts for the what 7 mega raffles now!!!..,,,3 shard castles and clops 4 houses......i re- opened 2 accounts ..one for a house refresh mind... but then again they will get the 20th anni gift too!!!! anytime soon.... 1st september yes? so even more bonus for reopening

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Bubbles said in GC a few days ago that she got an email that said she won a luna house. Could have been joking I suppose?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think they have done the draw yet because I haven't received an email telling me "I WON"

I'm sure they're going to do them at the party

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm... I got an email the other day saying yadda yadda 18x18 in Luna.. didn't read it... just figured they were advertising it to current and former account holders in hopes of getting some of them back... everyone didn't get that one?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol ya something like that

WAIT you mean they are finally Advertising?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got it lol not sure everyone else did ha

I was just poking back being a troll myself:)