• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] EM Event Items on Great Lakes

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
***All Items Have Been Sold. Thanks Everyone!***

All items are on Great Lakes shard.

Leave a comment if you want to buy something, or ICQ me (640710312) - no haggling, please, and first offers get the items.

A Wizard's Hat Recovered During The Rescue of Giri Ui - 25m
Hat.jpg

Biting Rat of Muroidea - 225m
Rat.jpg

A Mountain Climber Who Rested A Moment Too Long - 125m
Statue.jpg

Last edited:

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you accept atlantic gold, I'd like to buy the rat.

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you accept gold on atlantic, I'd like to buy.
-- Like I said, Rose Red said he'd help with getting your gold from Atlantic to Great Lakes. I don't have any characters on Atlantic, so you'd have to give the gold to him and can transfer it to me. Just let me know when you want to meet at Luna bank on Great Lakes to trade the Rat.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-- Like I said, Rose Red said he'd help with getting your gold from Atlantic to Great Lakes. I don't have any characters on Atlantic, so you'd have to give the gold to him and can transfer it to me. Just let me know when you want to meet at Luna bank on Great Lakes to trade the Rat.
It's difficult to give first cause I don't know who Rose Red is.
I'll pass this time, sorry for your time.

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's difficult to give first cause I don't know who Rose Red is.
I'll pass this time, sorry for your time.
-- He's going to contact you. :) You know him by a different name, but I gave him the rat so he can trade you for the gold and then transfer the gold over to me. :)

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-- He's going to contact you. :) You know him by a different name, but I gave him the rat so he can trade you for the gold and then transfer the gold over to me. :)
I'm very sorry for you, @Jennifer-Marie.
I'll get off from rat, Hope you can sell the rat to other collector who want it.

Last edited: