• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 minutes? Me and cotton clowned your 2 guys pretty hard man..only took about 2 tops lol..I guess 3v3 would have been a huge difference..maybe able to throw more conflag pots?

..oh and for the record we aren't the best duelists by far
I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't had any organized fights on chessy. Pics or it didn't happen.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't had any organized fights on chessy. Pics or it didn't happen.
I don't need pics both daddy long strokes kno 4 of 5 they got clown stomped..it's ok though ill screen it next time

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a friendly kind of guy....

but all i can say is that i wish i had taken pics of the before & after of pain getting rick-rolled trying to defend the star room. ouch! that hurt
you guys are sad... so sad.

prior to that when it was still straight up to a few in your favor we literally pushed you out of despise. we killed the coon because it took you quite a long time to come back, to the point we were not certain you actually were, but alas the call was put out and you did come back in more force than before. true we got killed in the star but w/e.

after that we lost 1/2 our crew and who was left had a good laugh when slimer stole a 120 tactics off your boy after you guys dropped the next coon.

too bad pics werent taken because the death toll was heavily in your favor despite us being again out numbered.

we keep wondering when you guys are going to grow a pair and split up but maybe you shouldnt considering whenever things are sort of even we find ourselves chasing you from one guard zone to the other.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They only people that are replying the these threads Steve play reds..maybe you should consider ICQ the guardzone huggers cause not sure ill pass the memo along..and FTR we are slowly getting certain PITS on reds..you have to remember prior to us merging with them they literally have 5-10 "PVPers" including game and Brian to pains 15-20 when we were in it..

As for dropping the coon wondering if we were coming back..I literally was potted back up within 5 minutes you didn't wait too long and yes u did get stomped in the star but lucky for you Nicky and ur new buds heading for the tele and only one got out alive..A++ teamwork..such trash..you guys are better off with ur core 12-15 atleast u don't talk as much trash as those. 3-4 and prove how ****ty u are time and time again

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for you guys stealing the scrolls GJ I even got a nice laugh out if that..maybe you should focus on having PvPers on instead of 3 stealthers..congrats tho crimp(Master of Stealth)

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we had 4 guys on at that point. all those people you had and noone has enough common sense to look for counsla.

tread's gonna separate his shoulder slapping himself on the back.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
we had 4 guys on at that point. all those people you had and noone has enough common sense to look for counsla.

ha ha ha! i logged in just as everyone was running in the front of dsp. i have no idea what happened earlier except you guys had the island and we were regrouping. hate to say it though, there were more than 4 dead pain in the star room... honestly, i didn't count though.

if i was going to pat myself on the back, it would be for dropping amber while i was harrassing you guys behind your lines... but i wasn't going to mention that

is that one guy still eating popcorn?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You def had more than 4 people first off Steve lol..and again congrats on the scroll..

I always thought it was pits on stealthers and thieves..times have definitely changed lol

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*le sigh*

the first despise we had 9. i had the party and we had one slot left.

you probably killed 7 in the star. purg and one other got out with the scrolls.

after that kylun went to eat his chinese and several others left. i think we had sadist, val, game and myself left. might have been one other. your group stayed the same if not grew by a few. least that was my take.

counsla was on his stealther,theif. but u knowing counsla know thats his main. i dont have a stealher nor did val or sadist or game.

it was basically even numbers the first spawn and you all died and got pushed out of the dungeon. glad you got some retribution in the star. you did well. *claps*

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Athena,slimer,rok or whatever were there all 3 stealthers

Yea I kno counslas main is stealth that's why he's earned master of stealth god knows he's better than me on a stealther..not sure if I was there for the first push when we died maybe when I recalled into proper and got fielded and died that coulda been it..then again I don't have Nicky's super running skill .."all connection" whatever it is. Ido know the ONlY time I died it was me,pug,drecko,xhenia when u guys rolled I'm with 7 or 8 only time so I hope that's not the one your talkin about because we regrouped shortly after pcame back to a dead baracoon and that's when we rolled the star..but I admit we did have u quite outnumbered at the end there

Either way it was a fun hour that I logged in for..more interested in different MMOs at this point

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im so glad that after about a year and a half of being away the arguments never change. All you need now is Cytex to pop in and write a 6 page letter about a 5 minute fight and it will be just like old times.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Just realized this was sitting in open paint..... I took on the starroom "Solo",
dropped Dalimar with one look, deflected Ophelias arrows with a Legendary Ninja
Somersault while grabbing Nicky Dyal's "Bokuto" mid-swing and redirecting it into
Ophelias Bow Finger. Once back on my feet, I flew to the top of that Horrible
Looking Excuse For a Fountain Thingy which really should be changed from the color
blue to blood red but anyways........ Realizing I had left Nicky’s Bokuto next to
Ophelia’s severed finger, I grabbed the two white candles sitting on the stone arch
and with all my might threw one at Silencer's head. The candle struck him with such
Trammy Force it knocked him backwards three or four stone slates where he landed
unconscious onto a brazier. His suit and body went up in flames instantly and as
each Artifact was destroyed it let out a bright flash that blinded me for few
seconds but that was all the time Papa Chain needed to cast “Rel Por” and teleport
directly next to me.

He wrapped his overly large and ripe smelling hands around my neck and began to
squeeze with all his might. As I began to feel myself slipping away from body, I used
the last of my energy to raise my arm up and point to the wall behind him and let out
a final gasp to show my shock at what was behind him. Without thinking (because this
is my story) Papa turned slightly to his left to look behind him and loosened his grip
around my neck. With a deep breath I shoved Papa Chain off the Stone arch and into the
water where he flapped and flailed around like a Trammy walking through a red gate to
Dot Island complaining he couldn’t swim. Shadowfang jumped in to try and pulled him to
safety but Papa with all his flailing held Shadowfang under the water trying to float
on top of him……

Skipping forward they both ended up drowning which left the Infamous Nicky Dyal for
last. Since no one healed Ophelia’s finger, she bled to death on the starroom floor.
Nicky Dyal tried to hide behind the blue of the Moongate in the corner. He was covering
his eyes with his shaking hands as I stood over him and said, “Ready to re-enact the best
Daktoa Fanning Scene Ever?”

Then I Woke Up!
(Really bored at work)

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't need pics both daddy long strokes kno 4 of 5 they got clown stomped..it's ok though ill screen it next time
lol there was only about 8 people who witnessed this clown stomping. -- I told Army we should bring Conflag and explosion pots, cause I knew you guys would use them, he told me no. And you guys used them and still lost. ROFL-copters!!
Gareth.... I lol'd but wtf was that? lol

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol there was only about 8 people who witnessed this clown stomping. -- I told Army we should bring Conflag and explosion pots, cause I knew you guys would use them, he told me no. And you guys used them and still lost. ROFL-copters!!
I enjoyed the story..and if ur going to go on chivalry when u get out..get in vent!! I know you are playing it foo!!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
That was me being really bored at work and the picture was a spoof of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part II where Bella throws Jane in front of the big ass wolf and then..... well look at the picture to find out :p

TheAvator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
not letting me edit my previous post.. do any of these people still play: Mazzmos, Raistlin, Goose (SK), Alpha Omega, Warkraft, Solomon, Courage, Faith??

Last edited:

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
None of those guys play anymore although alpha was gonna make a comeback. A few of us from champs still play... Me(Claire), cotton, amitlu, are all in a guild and sadist has a guild with a few guy from champs(Tao,roar).

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ahh not letting me edit my previous post.. do any of these people still play: Mazzmos, Raistlin, Goose (SK), Alpha Omega, Warkraft, Solomon, Courage, Faith??
None of those guys play. However, Chris (Nivak) is back and in PK w/ me :)
And Alpha might come back and play with us, but hes avoiding the UO. (Alki still plays occasionally)

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
None of those guys play anymore although alpha was gonna make a comeback. A few of us from champs still play... Me(Claire), cotton, amitlu, are all in a guild and sadist has a guild with a few guy from champs(Tao,roar).
Look at this guy. Forgot Navicerts and Chris (Nivak)! What a pooper.

TheAvator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Can't believe some of you still play!! been awhile!! How's it going?!?! I might come back for a few days to see if it's worth playing.. downloading client atm.. Also, is anyone here good with event rares from 4-6 years ago?? I have 12 items that at the time were selling between 50-100 mil.. Was wondering if anyone knew a lot about prices.. if so private message me!! thanks!!

hmm, i would come back but few issues.. The only thing that kept me playing those many years ago was pure mage duels.. (only thing i was good at.. besides that lame wand fighting when I was in SK) From what i hear, pure mage duels are impossible to come by/find now a days. + the fact i would be around 4 expansion packs behind doesn't help.. lol

Last edited:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yea, come back and play this game. But let it be known, Amit is as non-existent while playing the game as he is when not playing. So, be like Algernon - come back to play with people who NEVER play!
There are times when RL gets busy and you must pry yourself away from the UO. We've all have had to do it occasionally... damn RL!

Can't believe some of you still play!! been awhile!! How's it going?!?! I might come back for a few days to see if it's worth playing.. downloading client atm.. Also, is anyone here good with event rares from 4-6 years ago?? I have 12 items that at the time were selling between 50-100 mil.. Was wondering if anyone knew a lot about prices.. if so private message me!! thanks!!

hmm, i would come back but few issues.. The only thing that kept me playing those many years ago was pure mage duels.. (only thing i was good at.. besides that lame wand fighting when I was in SK) From what i hear, pure mage duels are impossible to come by/find now a days. + the fact i would be around 4 expansion packs behind doesn't help.. lol
lol, yea your gonna want Stygian Abyss to compete. Mysticism is awesome, and the armor you can wear will blow ur ****ing mind. Tao, Army, Kylen(Papa Chain), myself, and a few others do still mage duel. I'll send a PM about those rares.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NEVER..such a harsh word sadist...while you're "crafting, stocking you're vendors or whatever you do during the UO downtimes" you're right we aren't on but when it comes to primetime spawning looking for fights we are..unfortunately some of us haven't been on of late but that will be changing soon I presume with the whole new armor thing to work out coming up here. Don't worry you can ICQ me, daddy will teach you..till then

Toodles from your favorite E-Poodle..page another MOD again on me that was cute :)

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*Yawn* where's the fights? I see ones and twos and threes... pain, stop crafting during primetime and fight. do the bs work some other time. i'm just saying. lynn hill is tired of running alone.

Avator, good to see you in game. Pony up for SA and come join the fun. You really aren't all that far behind. Gorath can attest that you can certainly play mage with a 2002 suit (ok, it was like 2006, but that was still, what, 7 years ago). No imbuing, no arites, nothing. Wow.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO is still fun... Not like the good ole days were you would play whenever you got the chance lol. Still fun to jump on and fight and mess around at the gate once and awhile.

TheAvator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
well i'm pretty horrible at this game but atleast dueling is still fun.. So if anyone wants to duel aka want free insurance money.. icq me at 220939696.. Pure mage, no mysticism or necromancy!!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill duel you first. that way u get a few wins under your belt and gain some confidence before you face tao.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
lynn hill is tired of running alone.
He needs to learn some personal skills. I hear hes running people away left and right, and no one wants to play with him except Brian. Makes me laugh. Kid is such a tool-bag no one wants him.

well i'm pretty horrible at this game but atleast dueling is still fun.. So if anyone wants to duel aka want free insurance money.. icq me at 220939696.. Pure mage, no mysticism or necromancy!!
You need to get a better suit to duel the better people. Heard you did a good job against CrazyJ, considering your wearing a suit circa 2004, and hes got top of the line gear.

ill duel you first. that way u get a few wins under your belt and gain some confidence before you face tao.
lol steve-o.

Last edited:

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynn Hill got booted from Gank Squad because he was such a tool. I mean that should have let everyone how bad his personal skills were. I just kinda surprised it took ICarley that long to grow tired of his abuse......

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wouldnt be so quick to paint icarley a saint. what comes out of his mouth over gen chat would make a 5 dollar ***** blush.

who r u matlock? last i checked gank squad is not relevant, if they ever were. for the life of me i never could figure out how you got enjoyment out of playing gz hugging blues that never left yew gate. i dont mean any of that as an insult either. if you could explain the enjoyment derived from that playstyle i'd love to hear it.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
for the life of me i never could figure out how you got enjoyment out of playing gz hugging blues that never left yew gate. i dont mean any of that as an insult either. if you could explain the enjoyment derived from that playstyle i'd love to hear it.
it's funny to see you say that. i said the exact same thing in vent last night. some red come running through serps and i tried to follow, but he zigged, i zagged, and lost him. in reality, i wasn't paying much attention and he ran by me before i could even react. but anyways, winds up that the dude went on to yew gate and warkraft saw him and engaged in a 1v1. the red ran into his yew house never to return. then later a blue appeared in the same house and sat for, oh, and hour or two just watching us not fighting. (it wasn't until later that a few pain showed up, logging in last night was a pain (hehe) for a bunch of people i guess) i was like, why even be in fel? i even ran to the house and asked the guy, why do that? i hate being trapped in a house (and his is like a 7x7 or something TINY! BORING!

anyways, how'd pain like the loss when 3 of them ran on little ol' me and dreko? 3 pain, 1 pk, 1 pits... pk & pits = victorious

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never said iCarley was a saint.

Never said Gank Squad was relevant and to be honest I doubt those guys would even care if you did consider them relevant. They do seem to always have a good time though.

Not sure what you want me to relate to you there bud, but I do know that all kinds of people do all kinda of things in UO and I am pretty sure they are having fun or why else would they log in? *shrugs* and I am happy for them, but then again I do consider myself to be an open minded person....

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's just a suppeerrr secret bromance..we craft in tokuno together..shh

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yo army,

amidst being out numbered in despise tonite this trammy got u in a bit of 1 v 1. didnt go well for u.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's just a suppeerrr secret bromance..we craft in tokuno together..shh
So super secret that even I didn't know about it... or perhaps it is just him getting all 'dreamy' about me and hasn't woken up to the truth yet...

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So super secret that even I didn't know about it... or perhaps it is just him getting all 'dreamy' about me and hasn't woken up to the truth yet...
It's like a pesky bandaid..I guess I'll just have to bite down and rip..the E-Sadness that you have just caused :'(

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's like a pesky bandaid..I guess I'll just have to bite down and rip..the E-Sadness that you have just caused :'(
Why can't you be an adult and stop trying to derail this forum topic?
I'm actually starting to feel like Marty McFly did in Back To The Future, when his own mother had the hots for him..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why can't you be an adult and stop trying to derail this forum topic?
I'm actually starting to feel like Marty McFly did in Back To The Future, when his own mother had the hots for him..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364580729.516785.jpg

You just gave daddy an idea..thanks son