• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread v4.1

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is but he hates playing with his brother Pain now so he doesn't show up much at all anymore. When he does, he is usally in stat.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WAKA would like to welcome Johnson to the COP recruits, johnny boy as he is affectionately called. He is a transplant from ATL and thought coming to Sonoma would be easy.

He has already welched on a 50 mill duel, after being face planted almost faster than you can say "he's dead".

He dies in the field easier than Pain....

But... he is another meat shield to give Mercy time to run away..

Welcome to Sonoma..better known as the "shark tank". COP is the chum. WAKA are the sharks. :thumbup1:

:drama:

:stir:

P

pimp of widow

OMG .. Sin is back ..... nice to see yall still here , came to check in see how things were going. hi bill , wyld, and all u others that i know lol. i see things havent changed mush ... just checked out drachs .. even more dead than before. was hopin for a good fight when we tried to come to sonoma , but me and rykuss were only ones that showed , and we said to hell with that lol ... anyhow , i see SS is still pissin off the world with his RKs .... still funny !

P

Philos

Looks like I haven't been here for a while:

Welcome, Philos.
You last visited: 11-24-2009 at 04:52 PM
But even though that's the case, I'm still better than all of you. Hope you're all well. I can't believe you're all still having the same argument.

Also, Hi Sadi!

G

gHETTO

Looks like I haven't been here for a while:

Welcome, Philos.
You last visited: 11-24-2009 at 04:52 PM
But even though that's the case, I'm still better than all of you. Hope you're all well. I can't believe you're all still having the same argument.

Also, Hi Sadi!
HA I win,

Welcome, gHETTO.
You last visited: 03-24-2009 at 11:52 PM

Yea its funny to read all the same old arguments.

Hi Sadi get at me girl. haha

T

Trinsauce

Asha and Cal r 2 very important people in Waka... Snoop and I r co-gm's of Waka...

What ur hearing r bitter people that want to start issues... Dramafied noobs startin rumors...

Hi GTO and Philos...

G

gHETTO

So whos in waka these days? and whats up with UO whats the new temp?

T

Trinsauce

So whos in waka these days? and whats up with UO whats the new temp?
Only Waka members u might remember r Snoop, Dark Stone, and myself... lol

The new temp mystic mage... I'm not even gonna name any of the dexxer gimplates cause u like to play mages...

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the last and only thing i will say on here. It's been awhile since I have come here to this thread. I've read some posts here and not a whole lot has changed. I want to give a scenario that could change the way any pvper past or present percieves themselves or how others percieve them. I want all who reads this to really sit back and think on this one. Ok here goes:

Imagine that 10 of you are enclosed in a room and selected to have the duel of duels against one another and then put into groups to well, group fight. This room has a moderator who has personally set up 10 computers (very nice hardware), loaded 10 games of the latest UO client, and all these computers are ran by a very powerful server that was set up by a randomly, non-gaming, computer network engineer. As a matter of fact, he or she has never heard of UO. The only other thing you can run besides UO is uoAssist. And the 10 of the selected individuals can have the toughest template, meanest guild, insane gm, or whatever. Imbued items are allowed, better yet, any suit you want to bring. No pets will be allowed in this because we all know pets kill toons 3X harder than characters. OK here's the catch......

Ready for this? This event will be ran on a live feed from EA or satellite (all that matters is that it will be live). There are no prizes here because if these selected individuals are truly as good as they claim, then bragging rights would be priceless. There is no talking during this event because that will be an automatic disqualification. And yes there will be an armed guard inside because some will either get mad and want to fight and some will swear up and down that they shouldn't have been defeated. What percentage of players here, can honestly accept such a challenge or better yet, who would be sweating bullets the night before?

I would pay $100 dollars pay-per-view to see such an event. From what I have seen ingame and from what I have heard, I have no reason to ever post back here or respond to this. I just simply wanting to spark imagination of how that would play itself out. Only you, the ones here know. Thanks for your time.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easy pickens. I fight and kill em clean. Always have..always will. Mind the word "fight".

Farming and mundane tasks...well that is a different and seperate discussion I have always been openly clear about. No foolish design system is worth CTS. If the Developers are not smart enough to design a safe and ergonomic environment...well..some of us are.

A

Asha

Honestly OSG or whoever posted that is a nobody and knows nothing about pvp and runs there mouth about something they know nothing about... If you want to pay 100 dollars, ill give you a better deal, i'll fight 5 of your guildmates by myself at wrong so it's an enclosed area, and if I win I get 100 mil, if your team of re re's win then i'll give your team 100 mil? How about that? Or just keep posting on stratics wanting to be good pvpers.

T

Todifor None

Hello my friend and my enemys!!

I am back I have been gone for over a year this is Lich Lord (COP) or Todifor None (COP).

I need to find my friends went out and found some Waka nothing players found one doing spawn so waited till he was almoat do with rat and then killed him the rat died and got everything he had and the scrolls, then out came his protector that was one dumb mage dead dead and really dead. Then found some guy gatting a Waka to his house so I went in and found him at his tower. I waited outside and like dumb players do he ran out and attacked me. Not brite so killed him, then waited and found him running around agian had him almost dead. Then found 5 more 3 steath archers, 1 mage, and then that mace char. So I about killed 2 more then got little too much for Little me.

Then talked to that one in town and his thoughts was saying that was my spawner char. They all say that then he said that Waka has locked down the shard. That is funny since I see that comming from someone that lives as they do in Dr. Seuss the people in Whoville they that live on a Snowflake thinking they are so big and huge yet they are so very very small.

If any of my buddys see this get ahold of me. Thanks

I have to say them that I find on the other side of the coin pray you die quick!!

T

Trinsauce

Hello my friend and my enemys!!

I am back I have been gone for over a year this is Lich Lord (COP) or Todifor None (COP).

I need to find my friends went out and found some Waka nothing players found one doing spawn so waited till he was almoat do with rat and then killed him the rat died and got everything he had and the scrolls, then out came his protector that was one dumb mage dead dead and really dead. Then found some guy gatting a Waka to his house so I went in and found him at his tower. I waited outside and like dumb players do he ran out and attacked me. Not brite so killed him, then waited and found him running around agian had him almost dead. Then found 5 more 3 steath archers, 1 mage, and then that mace char. So I about killed 2 more then got little too much for Little me.

Then talked to that one in town and his thoughts was saying that was my spawner char. They all say that then he said that Waka has locked down the shard. That is funny since I see that comming from someone that lives as they do in Dr. Seuss the people in Whoville they that live on a Snowflake thinking they are so big and huge yet they are so very very small.

If any of my buddys see this get ahold of me. Thanks

I have to say them that I find on the other side of the coin pray you die quick!!
Everyone's Intelligence has dropped by 10% after reading that post of run on sentences and illiterate garbage...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP is dead and no longer logs on to Sonoma, except to be in trammel. All the rest quit or transferred off shard.

Your story is highly lacking in truth. Did you study under Mercy??

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still trying to figure out what he said to see if he broke any of the PvP thread rules...
LOL. The true story is this:

Newb COP logs on afer a year. Attacks a single WAKA spawner at Ice West.

Spawner recognizes newbness eminating from said COP. Spawner ignores said COP and returns to killing Champ. Sees the 6 scrolls he got were all 10's and worthless.

Starts collecting gold. Is interupted by said COP newb several times (like a mosquito). Chases off newb *gasp* stealther COP character 10+ times with COP stealther red lined.

Newb finally, after 15 minutes of this, gets in a very lucky deathstrike. Spawner dead. Mage protector pops out. Silly stealther wisely stays well hidden, cowering in a corner (anyone recognizing COP genetics even tho newb gone for a year?). Protector *walks* out 3 120 scrolls and laughs.

COP newb finds another WAKA spawner on Ice Island and gets another kill. WAKA pvpers show up..COP newb stealther revealed and faction runes away.

End of playing for newb COP returner.

End of truth story

This returning newb finds himself with only one or two people left to play stealther with and has no real skills. Doubt it will be around long.

/end

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was made aware of a little story last night. It seems that the 2-3 COP left (basically Mercy and a returning newb) have some doubt as to who owns all of Sonoma Fel.

To push this point home, with there being absolutely no doubts left whatsoever, WAKA has opened up unlimited spawning to PAS for a week. WAKA will provide protection.

This time period is from 03/17/2011 to 03/24/2011. The doors will close again on the end date.

COP is graciously welcomed to PLEASE try to raid. Be forewarned, make sure to have all items insured, as anything dropped by COP will never be returned under any circumstances...ever.

L

longshanks

in reading todifor's post again, he's claiming to have killed your protector as well. must be a lucky protector to get 3 120's....

hence two sides of the story and the truth usually lies in between.

L

longshanks

the language is interesting to say the least.

if you ever see a civil engineers bid sheet on a public works job in nyc its written almost the same way...

:lol:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He did not kill the protector, it was part of the usual COP embelishment. He cowered in fear on yet another COP stealther. In truth, he got 2 kills on spawners, any one of could do that on our cooks.

The bare truth of COPs position on Sonoma now is that they simply can not exist in any other form but a stealther. It is the only chance any of them have of being able to move about in Fel and survive more than 10 seconds if any WAKA is around.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is good to see PAS taking full advantage of their big brother WAKA's invite to spawn. We are keeping a close eye on them and waiting / hoping to see COP try to challenge WAKA's strangle hold on the Fel world.

It was VERY amusing to see PAS smack talking COP in gen chat the other night after Mercy and clones attempted to try to kill a PAS..and utterly failing. Of course..WAKA strictly reminded COP who owns Fel by giving them 20 minutes of stat and black and white game screens. Mercy must have whined in chat for about 3 hours straight.

Go PAS!!!!!

Remember COP..5 mill per spawn and 15 mill per Harry and we'll let you play again. See your local WAKA member for payment.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
COP?

WAKA??

i dont see anyone.
we took all the faction towns.
didnt see anyone.
came back a day later and placed in towns.

that was boring.
so we went and chained 8 despise and didnt see anyone.

thats like 5 nights in a row that we have pulled at least 10 spawns a night and not seen anyone besides the odd person not flying a guild tag.
and no raids.
hell, there is only 3 or 4 of us!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP?

WAKA??

i dont see anyone.
we took all the faction towns.
didnt see anyone.
came back a day later and placed in towns.

that was boring.
so we went and chained 8 despise and didnt see anyone.

thats like 5 nights in a row that we have pulled at least 10 spawns a night and not seen anyone besides the odd person not flying a guild tag.
and no raids.
hell, there is only 3 or 4 of us!

Poo...enjoy.

Although we stole the sigs back, we decided that there just isn't any incentive left for the towns and they were left for you to take back or leave alone as you desired. If we didn't want you to have them..is there really any doubt that you wouldn't have them?

As far as spawning..we aren't caring much except to keep track of the spawns and look for COP. If they aren't around you, we are leaving pretty much anyone alone until the 24th. The doors to Fel will close again on that day.

5 more days.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hmmm

i just tweaked my old suit up a bit.
i may have to start roaming around starting on the 24th to see what i can see i guess.

hard to go up against packs of people, but ill try to cup a couple off from the herd, hehe

till the 24th then

poo

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
whats the 24th?

is it some holiday or something that im not aware of?
or was that the date that the line was drawn in the sand?

just wondering.

didnt want to show up to the party in costume to find out its formal, kinda thing.

T

Todifor None

Thing is fools :scholar: I have played with many of you Wakas and amazing to me how they lie.... first they will say hmm I win, might be true but with 4 on 1 or such why brag? More so if 1 on 4 then there is some braggin to be done.

funny thing about that story is umm when I killed that spawner I had almost no armor on, no macros, and he died he lost everything he had on him. End of the story. Then all I see is Waka working with other blues to fight in Ganks only. Then they will way 500 mil fight me 1 on 1 yet, that is a lie if you do that they dont pay, if one starts to lose they have some reason, if they do lose they play the blame game. Then most times you would get them low they they will have there steather come out and gank then they will say 1 v 1. :grouphug:
:sad3:

So what making sure people understood is that someone not playing over year finaly comes back is in faction, finds he cant wear any armor almost, does not have macros or even understand how to use some things. Still can find some players that he kills and that is amazing since I find it funny how some little nothing can talk. When all he that he is.... is someone from snowflake that is in Whoville, thinking he is worth anything in the big piture. :)

A

Asha

todiefornone why are you coming on this thread and bragging about killing a spawner? Have you ever killed anyone good? I can anwser that NO!. Anyone in waka will accept any duels with your crummy guild anytime, anyplace but you know the funny thing is you and your crummy guild WONT accept a duel. I dont understand why you come back to UO defending a guild that has been run to the ground on sonoma since i got here. There is nobody in that guild worth talking about on this board so plz talk about something else. Kms, Tmi, Pain, Mercy, Plz try to name someone that isent a complete and utter joke. Spend the next few days thinking on that one buddy, mull it over in that sped brain of yours.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thing is fools :scholar: I have played with many of you Wakas and amazing to me how they lie.... first they will say hmm I win, might be true but with 4 on 1 or such why brag? More so if 1 on 4 then there is some braggin to be done.

funny thing about that story is umm when I killed that spawner I had almost no armor on, no macros, and he died he lost everything he had on him. End of the story. Then all I see is Waka working with other blues to fight in Ganks only. Then they will way 500 mil fight me 1 on 1 yet, that is a lie if you do that they dont pay, if one starts to lose they have some reason, if they do lose they play the blame game. Then most times you would get them low they they will have there steather come out and gank then they will say 1 v 1. :grouphug:

So what making sure people understood is that someone not playing over year finaly comes back is in faction, finds he cant wear any armor almost, does not have macros or even understand how to use some things. Still can find some players that he kills and that is amazing since I find it funny how some little nothing can talk. When all he that he is.... is someone from snowflake that is in Whoville, thinking he is worth anything in the big piture. :)
My eyes hurt.

B

Busters

You seem like a big winner on sonoma! Seems nothing has changed much. waka still doin the killing, and cop still crying. I'm hoping to be back playin again soon. Gl to all.
btw, you all suck

T

Todifor None

My eyes hurt.
why? was you crying buddy?

There but if you are with Waka and then your not really good person to have Ref here. :(

My kills on my chars like Udinow I have kills so many in my time in UO not even close to what it use to be like. When you had in old days 100 resist char you could fight 7+ people at one time. When in old days I had really cool chars like Timeclock, Missy Missfit, Macdaddy, Sartre, Jack the Ripper, Shadow, Lure, and lots and lot of others. AKA CrUeLa Da ViLe top killer in many shard for long time. Then Dr. Pepper and my Old Jack the Ripper char killed very very many people.

The most fun I had with a char was my Cookeu char that was pk with Gm Cooking and was my old mage.

I would get people seeing and saying what does GMCook do? I would say this be one explode and poison then Flamestike and they died. I would then loot the body and put a cook book there with all really turn stuff in the lines of what was needed to cook them and they was the main part of the the cooking.

I have played uo since beta and been pvping for long long time. I have to say best to not talk so much in chats, best to when zergin to not talk much when you kill a few vs 5+. I feel just take it out on the field and make what happens happen.

T

Trinsauce

I have played on Sonoma since the very first day it was created... I've fought every pvper this shard has ever seen... Udinow doesn't stand out as a name that caught my attention... honestly... None of the chars u listed that u played ring a bell either...

to put it bluntly pvpwise the name Thraximus has u beat and he sucks...

T

Todifor None

I have played on Sonoma since the very first day it was created... I've fought every pvper this shard has ever seen... Udinow doesn't stand out as a name that caught my attention... honestly... None of the chars u listed that u played ring a bell either...

to put it bluntly pvpwise the name Thraximus has u beat and he sucks...
The thing is I have played since 2 weeks into beta and I have played atleast 12 shards and forgot to say my Seige char Evil Homer was my char there. Thing is since people dont know anyone that means almost nothing to me. I have played longer and before there was a Sanoma :scholar:

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh hey, Philos! Did you start back playing again, or just visiting the forums?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My eyes hurt.
why? was you crying buddy?

There but if you are with Waka and then your not really good person to have Ref here. :(

My kills on my chars like Udinow I have kills so many in my time in UO not even close to what it use to be like. When you had in old days 100 resist char you could fight 7+ people at one time. When in old days I had really cool chars like Timeclock, Missy Missfit, Macdaddy, Sartre, Jack the Ripper, Shadow, Lure, and lots and lot of others. AKA CrUeLa Da ViLe top killer in many shard for long time. Then Dr. Pepper and my Old Jack the Ripper char killed very very many people.

The most fun I had with a char was my Cookeu char that was pk with Gm Cooking and was my old mage.

I would get people seeing and saying what does GMCook do? I would say this be one explode and poison then Flamestike and they died. I would then loot the body and put a cook book there with all really turn stuff in the lines of what was needed to cook them and they was the main part of the the cooking.

I have played uo since beta and been pvping for long long time. I have to say best to not talk so much in chats, best to when zergin to not talk much when you kill a few vs 5+. I feel just take it out on the field and make what happens happen.
I dont think you get why my eyes were hurting.

And no im not with Waka. Im all by myself.

No one bothers me. Its nice.

J

[JD]

-english may not his first language
-its easy to kill returning characters who aren't imbued up
-the last time pain agreed to mage duel cal, cal showed up with a dread and 4 hiding waka members and tried to gank him

T

Trinsauce

-english may not his first language
-its easy to kill returning characters who aren't imbued up
-the last time pain agreed to mage duel cal, cal showed up with a dread and 4 hiding waka members and tried to gank him
Ummmm, does PAIN even have a mage???

A

Asha

JD Get your facts straight. First off Cal dueled pain and beat him in 5 seconds...second the night u are refering too is when TMI wanted to field fight cal...nobody ganked him....Cal attacked and tmi ran and teleported out of the farms...that entire halarious trashy effort lasted 2 seconds. If your down to duel or any of your crummy guild mates plz step up...me and cal would be glad to embarrass you as always. Someone who dies every night on the field faster then mercy does has no right ever logging on the pvp forum or attempting to step foot in fel. Do yourself a favor and go farm SA dungeon for me...

T

Trinsauce

I noticed something Hunter. In ur list of guilds u left one out... I believe it was called United or something like that... Patti's guild... or whatever the abbrevs were

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I noticed something Hunter. In ur list of guilds u left one out... I believe it was called United or something like that... Patti's guild... or whatever the abbrevs were

I cant remember it either. But ya I was in it. What ever happened to Patti?

T

Trinsauce

I cant remember it either. But ya I was in it. What ever happened to Patti?
I have her on my facebook... Still talk to her every now and then... She doesn't play any online games to my knowledge anymore... juss a few Facebook games...