• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread v4.1

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so i went out last night.

died horriblly.

but i did notice and hear some interesting stuff.

so what happened to WAKA?

someone dish, some of us want to hear the drama!!!!

and wow, waka dies and COP comes back with a army or 20 and rules a harrwer.

holy smokes i cant keep up to how fast the situation changes on sonoma, hehe

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, Waka zerg out Cop is back eh. Well I have plenty screenshots on those waka ******* that cant even explain to me why is he explaining the reason he couldnt kill 1 stealther 2v1 is because the screen is not full (yea kinda ********). I can use some new COPs (well i have a few as well) shots tho at least they try to fight if their leaders are playing (Asha and Cal just runs).

I have no clue what that ****** is talking about. Maybe its Ruffles that she's referring to as a ****** just like him? I've asked him to quote where I said it and that ****** didnt and continued to make up more ******** **** by making himself look even more like a ******. According to severely ******** Trinity since the ******** ruffles (waka) and Trinity were the only ones that was retardedly circling around the whole ******** screenshot not full thing. Still doesnt change the fact that I pretty much owned each and every single one of you as shown on the countless of screenshots.

So plz quote me if I have said anything not full before (hmm? probably somewhere in 98 before any of you waka nubs got your first UO account?). Otherwise, dear ******, pleases stop being a ****** ******. :coco:

X

Xanderx

As a neutral observer i must say it is good to see Waka get their asses handed to them. I have read many posts from Waka bragging about how they own this dead shard over the last few months.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
End the speculation Thrax2 / WU..just duel Trinity. Everyone is waiting to hear your response.

*crickets*

:stir:

:drama:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a neutral observer i must say it is good to see Waka get their asses handed to them. I have read many posts from Waka bragging about how they own this dead shard over the last few months.
Hehe you should have seem them before when they deliberately stopped PvPing after we raided their harry because apparently SCAM do "things" to them which resulted in dominating them with half of their number.

Waka started to "own" sonoma because we all got sick and tired of no PvP for 6 straight months. Most scam went to other shards, and some went to play more meaningful game then sitting at gate trying to catch WAKA Stealth noobies.

Yea, while real players on Sonoma went offshard, they continued recruiting and is now a guild double size than COP (most of wakas are cops and newbs that got booted by scam). I heard they broke up, because Asha/Cal thinks that most of them are too noob to play with and being zerggie as **** worse than COP is hurting their epeens. At least that's what Asha said.

At least they are trying tho, I had fun stating Cal/Asha on catskills. Currently we only have about 4 people on cats trying to get a few more players.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the shard is STILL waiting on Thrax2's acceptance of a duel with Trinity. :talktothehand:

The shard is starting to deeply suspect what WAKA has known since day 1; He is absolutely terrified, makes up LOTS of stories... and is obviously just plain horrid at PvP. :blushing:

Thrax2 / WU exposed for all the shard to see..... LOSER :loser:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:
He is absolutely terrified, makes up LOTS of stories... and is obviously just plain horrid at PvP.
Don't be so tough on yourself Widow... You are good at a Res Kill now & then.. and just look at how much room for improvement you've got in PvP lol.......

I love how your so keen about setting up Duels between others....... How about you Duel Peon?? *of course everyone knows your not going to repond to this.... ignore it all you want we all know your a BADDY*

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..duel you? The last time I accepted, I waited 20 minutes on wrong roof and YOU never showed..all the while talking crap in general chat, so you knew I was waiting.. Pfft...so much for you..

It will be a long cool day in hell before I waste that much time on you again. You missed your shot at the champ and have to be...and apparently are..satified with being the loser you have always been.

Horrid..simply horrid...

LOLLLLL

X

Xanderx

And the shard is STILL waiting on Thrax2's acceptance of a duel with Trinity. :talktothehand:

The shard is starting to deeply suspect what WAKA has known since day 1; He is absolutely terrified, makes up LOTS of stories... and is obviously just plain horrid at PvP. :blushing:

Thrax2 / WU exposed for all the shard to see..... LOSER :loser:

Seems to me that Waka got beat at their own game and have to issue duel challenges to try to save face...it's only a game, it's sad that you take this that personally. Talk about drama....

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems to me that Waka got beat at their own game and have to issue duel challenges to try to save face...it's only a game, it's sad that you take this that personally. Talk about drama....
That's what Asha does everytime we beat him on the field. Oh I will duel trinity pure mage (shes been the one thats dodging it), but I fail to see how it proves anything but shes good at spamming spells yet on the field in real PvP she sucks so hard and cant kill a stealther 2v1?

The only way trinity is gonna beat me in a duel (impossible on the field so lets ignore that part) is to have Asha or Calisto playing her character for her. Which I wont be suprisied judging by Waka had history in duplicating my character to get a screenshot (and wasting a nice glacial hair dye). :D

And Snake I have probably killed and stated you more times than you took **** in your entire life. But if you finally got a pair and want that duel, let me know anytime. Oh sorry you cannot smoke bomb in a duel and leaving screen isnt really allowed, oh and pure mage duel doesnt consist a dreadmare and a bake. Oh and again, you dodged last time when Peon wanted to duel you, what about now? (I have Snake on ignore list on stractics so I can only see what people quote btw, its the same idiotic comments from easily the worst player in the entire UO.) Those noobs for rejected by scam and as usual for the noob guild, they resorted to zerg, now they just got booted again by Asha and Cal which is extremely funny.

Oh its weird they want to duel to settle things (because they cant win without a zerg in real PvP), yet duels arent even close to real PvP. If mage duels were real PvP, then Snake would never have been a PvPer in UO, since late 1997. :loser:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blah Blah Blah...good heavens..can this child do nothing but post lies and drivel?

Let's post the facts; The players who made SCAM winners QUIT because we just could not stomach the waste players like you. WE left you in the dirt like a used condom. Every one of us hit the "resign" button. Not a single one was "kicked". SCAM has absolutely sucked ever since, never winning anything ever again.

*** "We only play with him because we have to" - quote from current guildmates.***

Thrax...you WISH you would even come close to killing me as much as I kill you AND your pathetic sack hangers.

How many time did you die at that last Harry..30+??? By myself!!! You and your entire guild!!! LLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLL :loser:

Fact is, it will take years of your best luck to even come close. THAT is the fact and the truth. :lick:

We're all still waiting to see you man up. Like that is ever going to happen ...LOLLLLLLL. You have to actually be a man first. :blushing:

C'mon little girl..twirl for us..ttwwiirrllll!!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wowsers

allmost a month between posts!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cannot find consistent PvP on Sonoma anymore so everyone is playing elsewhere & simply doing their PvM on Sonoma.... I've done 4 Semi's Today & not seen a soul lol....

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cannot find consistent PvP on Sonoma anymore so everyone is playing elsewhere & simply doing their PvM on Sonoma.... I've done 4 Semi's Today & not seen a soul lol....
Yea moved couple of my chars and my best suits out of sonoma already. I left 2 spawners and when I got bored I farm sonoma for ps. Its amazing how many spawns I can go thru before I see anyone. I still sell 120 ps ect on sonoma to save up for xfer tokens. While 120 magery/myst can still sometimes sell on sonoma I just xfer char to a real pvp shard and sell it there for triple. Sonoma has turned into a farming/PvM shard for many.

I have timed out standing in the center of Luna on sonoma couple times, its just so sad. And by the way peon I sold 50 powder of fort on cheesy for 12 millions that I brought from Sonoma for 75k per. Lake Austin is flying as well. Catskills, Atl, Pac, Napa, GL, Cheesy, Lake Superior and Legends are all very active. Even dead shards like Napa, Baja, Pac has around 4 times more frequent PvP action than Sonoma.

Dont know what's up but seems like only west coast shard that consistently has PvP action is Lake Austin. Pac is pretty ****ing dead as well.

Sonoma is barely a PvP shard where most real PvPers could bare.

The shards I listed we play on. So far only see a few waka on Catskills for like 2 days and after we turned down Asha's ally invitation on Cats they pretty much disappeared (Cats has a huge zerg guild thats running rampant and Asha didnt have enough meatshield and pretty much stopped playing there obviously... I wish they would pick a real shard and stick with it. We are everywhere now (basically all shards where PvP happens consistently) but I doubt it we will see any waka tho, considering they need a zerg pack to play and without perfect connection speed they cant even PvP.

B

Busters

Love how we never see you and yet you always talk **** wu. On Gl ur guild joined the largest there when i was there. So i bet ur gonna join the zerg 4 guild alliance on cats??? You prob should since your skill has always been below par, and when you talk about zerg i have to laugh. I have never seen you fight alone, ever, it is always in a pack of guys, could never get u to come outa house before. You talk so much **** and never back it up. I know you can post 10 year old screenshots 20 times and say you pwn when in reality you suck at pvp and always have. Any moron can get a kill. So instead of talkin **** how about u actually fight?? or duel any of the people who have challanged ya?? exactly, so stfu u trammy newb :lick:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is in that COM group on Cats that we wipe the floor with on a regular basis. It stands to reason that he would be associated with floor rags whereever he goes. Dumbazz.

Although..you have to give him some credit for having maybe 3 active brain cells...he knows to stay off of WAKA's shard.

LAWLS.... :loser:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is what friend was telling me the other day. That LA has quite a bit of action. I may have to check it out.
Thats why most pvpers do it on Eastcoast servers now as westcoast shards are pathetic for pvpers.

Again we play around the world, and I learn to play with ping of 100+ and I am doing pretty well.

If you want to PvP on a real shard but dont want to play an eastcoast shard I listed above you pretty much has to move to LA. When you guys are ready to play on a real PvP shard be sure to let us know. We got a few on LA now.

We have cheesy on lock down and chained 3 harry a day for 3 days straight last week. You dont wanna go there you will get slaughtered. So LA is your best bet.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...Chessy then. Ill am working a char to send to Atl right now with a Mstr and Timmy. Ill look into sending a char or two to Chessy after that.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...Chessy then. Ill am working a char to send to Atl right now with a Mstr and Timmy. Ill look into sending a char or two to Chessy after that.
When? we couldnt wait... I dont think Asha will follow you to cheesy tho. They couldnt even handle Catskills.

I hope you are not just making **** up and wont move your coward ass there tho =) (dont be like snake). We will see you there hopefully before year of 2012.

Glad to see some people actually man up and try a real pvp shard.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya...I will get there. Just been busy with holidays etc. Have not had alot of time to get on and play. Get stuff ready. Prolly be middle-end of Jan.

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Guys. I just want to say to all of you, thanks for all your hard earned gold! I have quit doing POTS on sonoma for now, things just got real slow so we decided to travel to other shards for awhile. We are on Chessy right now so if you travel to Chessy and need pots look for our vendors!! Seems to be a pretty busy shard and their economy is horrible. :grouphug: Carry on! :)

J

[JD]

Hera were you potschuggersunite? I noticed they packed up and moved when I tried to replenish last night. Luckily peeka was on to make me some. Damn it seems all the crafters are leaving. I've had to skill up so many crafter skills lately. Looks like Alchemy and carpentry may be next. o_O

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed, I am POTS. I do still have all crafters on sonoma, including an alchemist. If you need something I am sure I can make a small order for ya, just dont have many regs left on sonoma for the time being. Just find me and Id be glad to help ya out.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Cheesy Hera.

Told you you will triple the gold for buying out cheap items on Sonoma because no one plays here and resell on a real shard.

Hehe and as a real pvp shard like cheesy, your pots will FLY off the shelf even if you sell them at triple the price that Slownomans are willing to pay.

I've sold quite a bit of PS on Sonoma and got 3 more character xfers tokens because I can farm spawns on Sonoma none stop almost all day. :thumbsup:

Just to keep the focus back on to PvP. We've been stating Asha on Naka YamaNoobie and Trix the nooblet on Pac, and I saw Scary Dope the no zerg no PvP noob on Pac last night. Hmm a running away from mage straight line resist archer nooblet. We raided a CD spawn where we had 3 people vs CD's 5 AND scary dope was there but he was just zooming around the spawn in funky speed and we almost got him walled in, and he got scared and dipped out right after... Guess SUPR noobs didnt have their zerg pack on last night prime time eh. Usually SUPR will come up with 5 to 6 people against our 3 (kinda like Waka tbh). And when SUPR cannot out number you by at least 50% they do NOT pvp outnumbered (just like waka) only ones that ever tried to fight us were Asha and Trix, PROPS to them, and THANKS for the points, ENJOY the stat Asha.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hera were you potschuggersunite? I noticed they packed up and moved when I tried to replenish last night. Luckily peeka was on to make me some. Damn it seems all the crafters are leaving. I've had to skill up so many crafter skills lately. Looks like Alchemy and carpentry may be next. o_O
Unfortunately many crafters are leaving and most half way decent PvPers are gone. I wish Sonoma do pick up, but Sonoma does not have a guild that's are well known cross shards so people would bother coming and try to fight because the shard's biggest guild is well known for Zerging it Up or Zero PvP when they cant zerg, very sad indeed (and this is not COP).

Last major xshard guild that came to Sonoma for certain guild was [M] from Pac to Sonoma for Scam. And that was years ago.

I wish Sonoma picks up but as it is for the past year Sonoma isnt a shard that can make real PvPers/Crafters feel like staying.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..WU / Thrax2 is really spinning up the old lie meter, but everyone knows that is all he can do.

Spawn on Sonoma..LOL!!

Wyld ever running from him...LOL!!!!

Talking like he knows anything about this game...LLLOOOLLL!!!!!!!

Chased off multiple shards and now has to join in whatever is the largest Zerg on any shard he goes too..now THAT is truth. What an absolutely horrid PvPer.

Good riddance to bad trash.

WU = Loser :loser:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well since this board seem cold I will try to fire it up a little.
This is not on Slonoma but GG and nice try on the harry on Pac Asha and wyld (hes scary noobpe right?) and some other dude that Asha left behind trapped in with me in a room. =) and generously gave me some tasty points

Was a blast getting pushed by SUPR and the countless bluebies working with SUPR. Nice to see some familiar faces on a PvP shard (even tho they all ended in dirt assed up).

:thumbsup:

A

Asha

Blues wrking with SUPR? We were fighting the blues and you guys, just the same as you guys fighting them before we came back in. Your a delusional kid but I wont say too many negative things about you because your my new guildmate on Chessy! HO HO HO :- ) But if you ever feel like you are better than me you can always duel me for money and we'll broker it. I'll even let you use pots and apples because that's how confident I am that you'll never be anywhere close to my level. :- )

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WU...delusional...gee..THAT has never been said before...LAWLS!!!!!!!

Sorry Ash but I would rather drink draino than be associated in any fashion with WU.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blues wrking with SUPR? We were fighting the blues and you guys, just the same as you guys fighting them before we came back in. Your a delusional kid but I wont say too many negative things about you because your my new guildmate on Chessy! HO HO HO :- ) But if you ever feel like you are better than me you can always duel me for money and we'll broker it. I'll even let you use pots and apples because that's how confident I am that you'll never be anywhere close to my level. :- )
Congrates in getting first of all. Sure we wouldnt want you to waste your xfer token. We hoped you would have brought your noob guild on Sonoma to cheesy tho. But I understand why most of them wouldnt come. Because outside of you or POSSIBLY cal they are bounch of noobs. All I can say is I feel for you.

You got in because Stuii said you actually xhealed him and he likes you (sexually or not I have no clue) I guess you are a good mage (no doubt the best in that waka ****hole). I dont know if I can beat you in a brain dead spammathon, but I sure have laid you down plenty of times on the field where real pvp happens. So until duels win you a harrower then I guess you can play chase and try to get to my level, in real pvp =)

Again at least we still get to fight you on pac hopefully.

B

Busters

Congrates in getting first of all. Sure we wouldnt want you to waste your xfer token. We hoped you would have brought your noob guild on Sonoma to cheesy tho. But I understand why most of them wouldnt come. Because outside of you or POSSIBLY cal they are bounch of noobs. All I can say is I feel for you.

You got in because Stuii said you actually xhealed him and he likes you (sexually or not I have no clue) I guess you are a good mage (no doubt the best in that waka ****hole). I dont know if I can beat you in a brain dead spammathon, but I sure have laid you down plenty of times on the field where real pvp happens. So until duels win you a harrower then I guess you can play chase and try to get to my level, in real pvp =)

Again at least we still get to fight you on pac hopefully.

For one, we all know u back out of all duels, so don't even play it off saying do a harry instead. Also, don't talk about zerg, because i never see you alone. Once a chicken ****, always a chicken ****. How about you learn to pvp and not depend on everyone else to bail u out??:next:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For one, we all know u back out of all duels, so don't even play it off saying do a harry instead. Also, don't talk about zerg, because i never see you alone. Once a chicken ****, always a chicken ****. How about you learn to pvp and not depend on everyone else to bail u out??:next:
Oh here's the noob face, learned to play a mage yet? Or were you sitting out of stat on pac?

So why didnt you bail this dude out?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..only WU / Thrax2 would proudly post a screenshot of a kill his mare gets..since he can't kill jack squat.

How are those duel requests going for ya??

Bahahahahaaaaa :thumbdown:

Loser :loser:

:stir: :drama:

P

PkP Edge PkP

I find it funny how the term "real pvp" is thrown around on such a forum... real pvp died on EA shards years ago.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We deal with what we got. Thank you for pointing out what everyone already knew though. It is appreciated.

T

Trinsauce

So I haven't posted on here in a while as there's been no need to for a while now... Time to break my silence...

Edge: Great to see u bud... Ur right... Real pvp is long gone... However there is no game out that can offer the pvp on any level close to what is still available... I know u sold ur account long ago, but if u ever have the itch to play again and shut some of these people up ur welcome to an account that I have... I'll set u up with gear and all that jazz... Juss say the word...

PooUltima: U state there is no pvp on Sonoma or lack of any half way decent to good pvpers, yet u decline to ever take ANYONE up on a 1v1 offer... Why is that??? There was an IDOC not too long ago that I showed up at... U proceeded to attack me... LMAO... I casted an explosion/spell plague and u were off to the races and hidden again... Do u know how much damage that exp did to u??? LOL 10 or 11... I had no eval and u still pussed out of a 1v1... u ran from a discord/mage with no eval... Good job chump...

U state that there is no pvp repeatedly... The answer to that problem is simple... SCAM and COP simply won't engage in any... Sure yall engage when there's like 2 or 3 of us, but when we even the numbers up it's a bunch of running... SCAM is the exception sometimes... U say u "wish" Sonoma would pick up??? Then why do u play on other shards and NOT Sonoma??? Waka is spawning all day throughout the day... Most of the time 1 or 2 man spawns... on "spawning" chars mind u... Easy enough to kill right??? I say put up or SHUT THE **** UP already...

2 days in a row we have been fighting COP for 5-7 hours straight now... and it's been the same story... Open field they've gotten steamrolled and scattered... Only to pvp with their mouths on Gen Chat... twice now we have told them (while they had people on) that we were popping a harrower... and twice now they haven't shown up to take it... They say everyone is suddenly "afk" but immediately after the harry they have 8 people on to gank SPIT by himself at his house... Go figure... Although during the harry they say we have 20 people (11 in vent)... Didn't realize we could have 9 hidden names in vent...

There is ALWAYS pvp on Sonoma... Everyone juss runs away from it... Waka is here at all times of the day except after 3am-8am PST... come get some...

J

[JD]

Saying COP won’t engage is hardly the full truth. You’re forgetting the part about Waka putting out the ICQ high alert and ending up with double COP’s #’s, or worse- Often.

I get it, you’ve found a fight with your rival, and everyone wants to have fun. Cool. Just don’t expect us to throw ourselves at your zerg.

Instead we’ve adopted tactics when you're zerging it up; If UO was the battle of Thermopylae, COP will be the Spartans to Waka’s Persians.

Make sure all your little zerglings stick together tightly in their fish school, lest the big bad sharks on the outside gobble them up.

And at least for the one harrower I was aware of (sat nite), we had 4 people on in vent, and 2 were afk for an hour before I logged to go hang with friends.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saying COP won’t engage is hardly the full truth. You’re forgetting the part about Waka putting out the ICQ high alert and ending up with double COP’s #’s, or worse- Often.

I get it, you’ve found a fight with your rival, and everyone wants to have fun. Cool. Just don’t expect us to throw ourselves at your zerg.

Instead we’ve adopted tactics when you're zerging it up; If UO was the battle of Thermopylae, COP will be the Spartans to Waka’s Persians.

Make sure all your little zerglings stick together tightly in their fish school, lest the big bad sharks on the outside gobble them up.

And at least for the one harrower I was aware of (sat nite), we had 4 people on in vent, and 2 were afk for an hour before I logged to go hang with friends.
Something never change eh hehe. :thumbsup:

That's why on more active shards their zerglings "skill" in PvP does not work.
Having blasts on 7 real pvp shards. Why go solo/duo on Sonoma and kill 4 waka and 10 more shows up (or worse) and this almost always happens never fails. And their duel taunt got old 2 years ago. Especially when all their trash talkers has some kind of 1v1 screenshots ended up here on real battleground where weakening and magic arrow 200 times a fight did them noobs no good.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Translation: My crew and myself were not good enough and were so dispicable that no-one would play with us and help us. We lost and moved off the shard. I am a *****.

/end translation

T

Trinsauce

Ya know that's quite amusing actually... U should speak with ur guildmates before opening ur yapper... Waka has raided yall on multiple occasions with 4 people... ICQ on high alert??? LMAO... get real man... Anyways I'm off to work I juss got a kick outta this response from u...

Even numbers u simply won't come and fight, u won't come and fight if we have ONE more person than u... U will only come and fight if u can have the upperhand/get a choke point trap set up... Waka will fight outnumbered, even numbered, outnumbering the enemy... End of story... Juss fight... not such a hard request is it???

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..what a stand up day of rolling COP over and over yesterday...starting with that trap in COD for them.

LOL..they brought 6 to take on 1 WAKA. Clean underwear all around when they realized that we had 5 waiting for someone to show up to try and raid poor defenceless Spit. LOL..the only dying WAKA did was dying laughing.

It progressed throughout the day as we took spawns from them and defended others. They just kept dying over and over again. Some must have spent almost the entire day in stat.

Very enjoyable fights. Most of them had to hit up their point holder to keep their gear on today..that is for sure.

M

MasterP

How about some 1v1 to show us the leet COP skillz?? We can make it field fight or duel or what ever you like?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wuff..another real bad day to be in COP guild. They got rolled so hard all day today. We all know they suck but I am here to tell you they REALLY suck!!

Good freakin' god..how can they open up UO knowing how bad they are going to be in PvP??

Amazing.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..that little DC guild from GL thought they would zerg it up and try to spawn on our shard.

It was a complete slaughter fest. They cried, raged logged and left.

Way to take over the shard DC.............. LAWLS!!!!!!!!

:thumbup1: