• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread v4.1

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like i said, you rely on screenshots for everything. That is your life "since you keep them for 10+ years. You can post all you want, but where are you guys now?? We ran you outa sonoma, and i heard now you guys got run off of pac, so whats the new shard to die on?? I'm glad you have screenshots of people dying in a game, but in the end, you don't pvp here at all, so go back to your pvm. As for all the offers to a 1v1 you have gotten over the years, and you have not accepted one, so if you are really that good, why not accept?? Exactly, you would get owned, and everyone knows it. As for us leaving scam, we destroyed cop for you guys, but to be honest, most of you have way to big of an ego, and we got tired of it and left, and then ran you off the shard, so all you have now is to post old screenshots and whine on these boards. :stretcher: pwned
Aww, well take what Trinity likes to say "some people have a life" especially something so much better than routinely owning your sorry stealther asses.
Actually we where there, but when we are on you guys are avoiding us. Because there's more than 1 of us and there were only 3 of you. Just give up and ally COP and 86 already...

You cant own us out of sonoma if all you own is the 4 walls around you in fel, I am sorry to say. Again I dont have to rely on screenshots but sorry it's the only thing UO has in order to prove something you SAY you could do, but it's just funny that for something as simple as screenshots you guys still couldnt come up with one. If you cant come up with any evidence dont lie about it on the board and say you can own [insert name here]

Buster: I own WU!1111

WU: I own plenty of wakas 1v1, or in a smaller group while being ganked. Even if I am on my character only has 240 fighting skills (there you go Snake nublet here's how you own without hiding and get rezkill pop shot with 240 skill points)

1v1...

1v1...

1v1...

1v4

2v3

2v2 (even number for a change =))

1vtamer

1v1 (with 2 of his nub friends watching)

1v1+a nub ganker (on a 240 fighting skill template snake so proud of)

1v1 again

I have one thats me ass up Trinity while 6 other OJs were ganking me...

So let's try this again...
You claimed that you didnt lie so where's your prove? :popcorn:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I own waka 1v1... continued

ok ok i will give you a break. gotta go work now... wish you guys come back to Sonoma soon we really need some real PvP and stop giving us your house pvp/stealther pop shotting newbcrap.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet he feels all warm and fuzzy looking at all his old screenies while sucking his thumb (or whatever)..what a looser. Took him how many years to collect them to shore up his shattered self esteem?? (owned on all his characters 20+ times by a lone stealth archer 1 v all of scam..bwahahahahahahaaa) :sad2:

No-one...NO-ONE bothers with screenshots (or even cares) of scam dead..it's just not worth the button push..never has been..never will be. Not even COP or D@D bothers..much less WAKA. Since the good core of pvpers left scam to become waka..and left the s h i * bags behind..any one of them would have worn out their keyboard key if they tried to keep up with the scam dead. :thumbup1:

Hell..I would have done it in one night the other night. Guess that is why you ran off the shard...again. What are you playing now..WOW?? Or is it enough to stay in Trammel for you..trying to hide on newly created alternate characters, so you can hide from being in scam (I would be embarrassed too). :gee:

Someone please call the waste management company to take that trash out.. We have bagged and tagged em ..let them haul their dead rump ranger asses away. I would say the bodies stink but you can barely tell the difference between them dead or alive. Crap will always be crap. :stretcher:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW..as you can tell...this girl is deep...DEEP in love with Trinity. :heart:

Dollars to doughnuts that her thighs get all moist at the thought of licking Trin's boots.. :thumbup1:

ROFLCOPTER!! ............ :gee:

T

Trinsauce

BTW..as you can tell...this girl is deep...DEEP in love with Trinity. :heart:

Dollars to doughnuts that her thighs get all moist at the thought of licking Trin's boots.. :thumbup1:

ROFLCOPTER!! ............ :gee:

Damn u... I juss had to wipe my monitor off... U made me waste some tasty beer juss now... LOL

I am in the midst of installing some flooring in my room as we speak and then gonna get my comp up and running... and hopefully be back playing this weekend

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like I might have to come back over here and bust some heads. Things are picking up. Who's the losing guild right now? And no SCAM, I wont join you. Don't ask.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor??? lol.......

Balinor = Noobie....

Seriously pwned

I wasn't even trying

The force was weak in this one

Really?

HAHAHAHA
*Balinor pwns Self*

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like I might have to come back over here and bust some heads. Things are picking up. Who's the losing guild right now? And no SCAM, I wont join you. Don't ask.
Well Bal I remember fighting with you several years ago when people auctually fought over the sigils.

The only thing about D@D is we are not factions and we won't be factions until we see how bad (or how good) the new faction changes are.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor??? lol.......
Balinor = Noobie....
*Balinor pwns Self*
So you're a fan of my kill shots... where's yours? Noob. Don't I kill you on another shard somewhere? Or do I need to come back to Slownoma to do it? Either way, I kill ya.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor Said:
So you're a fan of my kill shots... where's yours? Noob. Don't I kill you on another shard somewhere? Or do I need to come back to Slownoma to do it? Either way, I kill ya.
lol.. How can I kill a stealther that never shows himself? Go ahead and post your screenshots of Killing Peon or Maybe even Sa-Vok if you got em lol Everyone knows how much of a Newbie you R lol..

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor Said:

lol.. How can I kill a stealther that never shows himself? Go ahead and post your screenshots of Killing Peon or Maybe even Sa-Vok if you got em lol Everyone knows how much of a Newbie you R lol..
I don't care what everyone thinks. You're scam, you should know how that feels. No one thinks twice about you. Ever.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor Said:
I don't care what everyone thinks. You're scam, you should know how that feels. No one thinks twice about you. Ever
LoL.....We both know it sure didn't take you thinking twice to relize you didn't have any killshots of me, & I can GUARANTEE If SCAM opens a trade window everone thinks 2x lol.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor Said:

LoL.....We both know it sure didn't take you thinking twice to relize you didn't have any killshots of me, & I can GUARANTEE If SCAM opens a trade window everone thinks 2x lol.
Is that really funny??? Being known as someone who takes advantage of people looking to enjoy an on-line game? People who SCAM people have driven away good people from this game. Scammers and hackers have just about destroyed UO and you find humor in it????? WOW!!!!!

I am just curious what the SCAMmers are going to do once everyone is gone. I guess you all will be left to SCAM each other. In the end you guys will win.

Now ask yourself... What did you win???

Bear

B

Busters

Is that really funny??? Being known as someone who takes advantage of people looking to enjoy an on-line game? People who SCAM people have driven away good people from this game. Scammers and hackers have just about destroyed UO and you find humor in it????? WOW!!!!!

I am just curious what the SCAMmers are going to do once everyone is gone. I guess you all will be left to SCAM each other. In the end you guys will win.

Now ask yourself... What did you win???

Bear
Well, if that is what they like to be known for, then good for them. I find it just as funny that vexxed is actually happy to post that. Shows what kind of person vexxed and scam are aparantly. I'm glad you enjoy what you are doing! (sarcasm, just incase you did not catch that)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BBear Said:
Is that really funny??? Being known as someone who takes advantage of people looking to enjoy an on-line game?
Lol.... It would be funny if I WAS known as such a person, but I've never Scammed Anyone or messed with others Acct's etc & iI dare say I'd bet my guildmates WOULD trust me with theirs lol. Of course.... I'm a firm believer in reaping the rewards of your actions. I've never heard / seen Trade Window Scam that didn't work SOLELY because somoeone wasn't too sharp... I mean...... the ability to check the checkbox is in your hands... don't do it if you don't want to trade ... Anytime I give something to someone in game I mentally ask myself "Am I prepared to NEVER get it back?" If the answer is YES then I will loan people (even guildmates I've known for YEARS) stuff... but many a guildmate I've simply told "NO... I trust no-one with certain things (accts / emails / pws / expensive objects etc) simply bc there's nothing I can do about it once it's in their hands.....

BBear Said:
People who SCAM people have driven away good people from this game.
I'll believe that... but then again I don't really have control of other's actions. I doubt it's any worse than someone having a BAD PvP experience with some extremely foul-mouthed juvenile....

... A good quote that comes to mind..

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
Anyway... Back to the PvP thread...

YOU SUCK ! =P

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So apparently Shakira reads these message boards and wrote a song for our short bus rider WarUltima...[/url]
Hehe, cant resist your inner desire of me eh... my little fanboi

Thanks your worship is well noted.

WU Worship count + 1 from my favorite fanboy.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh* Still enamored with Trin and trying desperatly to copy him. GJ there son.. :thumbup1:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Maker Said:
*sigh* Still enamored with Trin and trying desperatly to copy him. GJ there son..

Hey.. At least WU actually plays this game.. Trin's not even PLAYING UO & missing War so much he's gotta come adore him..

T

Trinsauce

Widow Maker Said:

Hey.. At least WU actually plays this game.. Trin's not even PLAYING UO & missing War so much he's gotta come adore him..
Correction buddy... I am back playing... And during the whole 2 months I was gone ur little pancake boy couldn't keep my name out of his mouth... Yall always try to spin something the other way rather than accepting the truth... See ya on the field... maybe... So far I haven't seen anyone to fight...

E

Eldron/Numchuck

I'm glad to see the alliance is still holding together and that there is still some pvp goin on. I just wanted to let everyone know NUMCHUCKARUCKA is back. Its a shame that so many people got hacked and hopefully whoever this cat who hacked all these people is finished. Shout out to snake, trin, and all my enemies....I'm lookin forward to seein y'all on the battlefield. Special thanks to you know who for everything y'all did. I've truely met some amazing people in UO.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will be good to see you back. We were all dismayed at what happened to you folks. 2 in the back of the head, after 2 in the knees and 2 more in the elbows for enjoyment, is what should happen...well..nevermind...

The rest of the COP alliance got absolutely wrecked again last night. It was kinda embarrassing. :stretcher: But we can always count on Mercy (aka Sonoma's Raging *****) to whine on chat for at least an hour or so. We all had a great laugh at him/her/it/..whatever.. :thumbup1:

He reminds us of Thrax2 / WU on these boards..always great for a "point and laugh at" session.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey .... just a General Question for the PvP'ers of Sonoma... It's been really really slow for the PvP lately so I'm thinking that alot of us are playing other shards. If this is true & you don't mind saying which one post it. I myself only have other characters on Pacific, but I haven't been playing there. I'm just holding my breath building bigger better PvP suits & crossing my fingers that Sonoma PvP picks up again. Oh Snake... How's MBS Treating you lol....

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey .... just a General Question for the PvP'ers of Sonoma... It's been really really slow for the PvP lately so I'm thinking that alot of us are playing other shards. If this is true & you don't mind saying which one post it. I myself only have other characters on Pacific, but I haven't been playing there. I'm just holding my breath building bigger better PvP suits & crossing my fingers that Sonoma PvP picks up again. Oh Snake... How's MBS Treating you lol....
I play where the action is. In no specific order; Sonoma, Lake Austin, Baja, Napa, Origin, Great Lakes, Atlantic and Catskills. I'll make sure to log into Sonoma this week and hopefully we can get some fights after tonight.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Peon, we're having great fights.

You just don't seem to get it...so let me spell it out;

No-one wants to have anything to do with you or any SCAM member. Rather than play this game with you and yours in any fashion..people leave where ever you are and go play this game somewhere else. They do not want to spend any of their entertainment time with you and yours. Truthfully, I can not and do not blame them. It looks like, if it comes down to playing the game with your like or not playing..it looks like people would choose to simply not play.

Congrats there Skippy. Sweet rep you got there. :thumbup1: Your "play style" and robbing older ladies accounts got you and yours exactly what you wanted. Do the world a favor....

Keep your membership current in Super Adventurer's Club...I bet they treat you real well there.

:stretcher:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoLoLoL ! ! !

#1... your whole post is BS lol...

#2..

Rather than play this game with you and yours in any fashion..people leave where ever you are and go play this game somewhere else.
This actually means that if SCAM shows up you run away so you don't die... lol

#3..
Truthfully, I can not and do not blame them. It looks like, if it comes down to playing the game with your like or not playing..it looks like people would choose to simply not play.
If you are cowardly enough that this is even 1/2 true, then I wouldn't want to fight you anyway lol. You'd think if you hated your "enemy" this much you would try to kill me in game or something, but we all know since that's beyond you.... other responses are all you have. Lol that "not playing" to get even with SCAM is your response.... oh no..... I'm sooooo hurt pls don't "not play!"

#4..
Sweet rep you got there.
Lol.... It could be worse. I mean you basically just admitted that Turning off UO or going elsewhere is your way of dealing with SCAM.... Lol I'm pretty happy with that. Not having fights bc I can dictate Where or When you play is fine with me. I like how the other night (last time I caught you guys up past 9pm) No one in General Chat would tell me where Merc's house was for over 40 minutes..... Apparently you simply didn't want to have to deal with even 1 SCAM member.. lol

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Typical delusional thinking from a waste product.

Given how many times I killed you the last time I decided to waste my game time with you, I can see how you need to think this way. It was just to easy to kill you over and over and I am not going to waste my entertainment time with the likes of you anymore. You disgust everyone who comes into contact with you. You are to be treated like a pile of dog **** on the sidewalk.

In-game...of course.

Look up the term shunned and learn about yourself.

:popcorn:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ME Delusional??? lol

Typical delusional thinking from a waste product.

Given how many times I killed you the last time I decided to waste my game time with you
The LAST time I saw you was at Merc's House Sunday night (I know this bc it was still 9pm ish & Sun is the only day I'm off that eary) & I NEVER died in that 1.5 Hours.....) Remember... the fight were it was

Cal
Solid Snake
Riley
Wrinkles
Skull
Yourself

Vs... TMI & Peon... and Merc's guild was house Hiding....

Anyway Snake... your total Trash & I'll crush your character anytime.... of course you'll just Hide / Dismount so we both know a 1 on 1 won't happen but that's why you saying you can kill me is funny ....

Snake Said:
Look up the term shunned and learn about yourself
Lol sure.....

shun   [shuhn] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), shunned, shun·ning.
to keep away from (a place, person, object, etc.), from motives of dislike, caution, etc.; take pains to avoid.
I'd stay away from me too if I was going to get my ass handed to me lol....
Heck.. this coming from the guy who's main PvPer is a stealther... lol

As you can tell by all the "lol's" Reading your BS is amusing .....

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok COP guild. Here is the story;

Since Mercy likes to think he is a bad ass. Ok, Waka formally demands a series of duels. Mercy is to duel, on his necro mage, the following Waka:

Calisto
Asha
Dr Jellyfinger
Snake
Riley
Wyld
Bear
Trinity
Nex
Snoop
Crazy K

These duels are to be done within the next 10 days. They will be done inside an 18x18 house with the competitors befriended. Each competitor will be required to detect hidden to insure no interference. The doors will be set to no access prior to each fight. Only one person will be allowed to walk out and screen shots of each outcome will be posted for all to see.

Field fight rules. Each competitor is allowed a trap box, 10 pots each, 100 bandaids and 4 apples. Each competitor will be snooped before entering and then be handed their supplies, upon request.

Failure to make this happen will result in the systematic destruction of what remains of the COP/86/Mofo guilds as a whole. This is not a threat, it is a reality. You will be mercilessly hunted at all times of the day. Most every one of your Fel houses have already been marked, thanks to many of your former members. You will be forced to leave Fel, possibly the shard, entirely.

Mercy now is required to back up his smack talk or disappear from the shard forever.

The only other acceptable action by the COP guild will be the immediate expulsion of every one of this *****'s characters from COP, to be validated by the guild page.

You have 48 hours to answer here or contact WAKA ingame with the duel schedule. WAKA would advise you to not take this lightly.

WAKA

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice lack of response to my post Snake lol.....

Snake Said:
Field fight rules. Each competitor is allowed a trap box, 10 pots each, 100 bandaids and 4 apples. Each competitor will be snooped before entering and then be handed their supplies, upon request.
10 pots Each person ??

or

10 pots Each Type (Heal / Cure / Refresh / Conflag / STR / DEX etc...) ??

Not that it really matters..... Everyone knows Mercutio doesn't run resist and since you didn't include orange petals ( intentially no doubt) 10 Cure pots is nothing..... Merc's only saving grace is he is modestly good @ surviving & as far as UO goes if your alive you've always got a chance to painspike someone at the right moment lol..... & with it in a house there's the rest of Merc's survivability out the window... He loses his "RTHA" tactic (Run The H.... A... ) Hmm... what else.... Field fight in a house?? but not actually in the field...? If your not in wraith form your a not doing it right lol...

Anyway.... Your Rules Suck.. go figure

Should be....
===============================
*Fight on Wrong Roof....Anyone interupting will be mocked indefinately..
*Must stay on the roof
*No Stealthing ... Hiding ok
*No Tamers...
*Whatever you can carry in your Backpack is ok
*Must play template you usually play in the field... If Rules are involved there's ALWAYS adjustments that can be made to a template to abuse them.

Anyway.. this is my 1 minute attempt @ rules but I'm sure I missed some holes...

S

Skullcollector

Should be....

... Hiding ok

Anyway.. this is my 1 minute attempt @ rules but I'm sure I missed some holes...
Since when is it acceptable to HIDE during a duel??? Thats the cowards way out!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since when is it acceptable to HIDE during a duel??? Thats the cowards way out!
Because that helps people like Snake in a duel.

Waka as the biggest stealth archer guild on shard really should consider Vexxed giving you an edge. So just for you guys hiding is ok, as long as you dont stealth and scared journey/recall/log/faction rune (Knowing snakes kind I can see it happening since it's a great way to ensure that we CANT win, of course you wont lose neither).

Quoting Waka themselves DIPPING OUT IS WINNING!!!!111, and NOT DYING IS ALSO WINNING!!!11oneoneeleven1!1

Picture or it never happened right? (dont worry making **** up isnt SCAM's style)

Now I came to understand why waka will only attempt to PvP when they are zerging, otherwise we all know, just like COP, they will be stealthing. Willy is a stealth mage btw... surprise surprise

Sorry about the low resolution, photobucket has a tendency to do that so just for you special kids...

I mean damn, since running away and dip the crap out means WINNING, no wonder you guys pvp the way you are. Smokebomb x 32524125467578 dismount zerg.

B

Busters

Waka as the biggest stealth archer guild on shard really should consider Vexxed giving you an edge. So just for you guys hiding is ok, as long as you dont stealth and scared journey/recall/log/faction rune (Knowing snakes kind I can see it happening since it's a great way to ensure that we CANT win, of course you wont lose neither).

Quoting Waka themselves DIPPING OUT IS WINNING!!!!111, and NOT DYING IS ALSO WINNING!!!11oneoneeleven1!1

Picture or it never happened right? (dont worry making **** up isnt SCAM's style)

Now I came to understand why waka will only attempt to PvP when they are zerging, otherwise we all know, just like COP, they will be stealthing. Willy is a stealth mage btw... surprise surprise

Sorry about the low resolution, photobucket has a tendency to do that so just for you special kids...

I mean damn, since running away and dip the crap out means WINNING, no wonder you guys pvp the way you are. Smokebomb x 32524125467578 dismount zerg.
I find this funny that you say we stealth, when i was fighting 2 stealthers in scam last night who would hide when they got low. I got tired of the 2v1 with them hiding so i called in 2 more guys and we dropped um, pretty sad that you guys play nothing but stealthers now, but even worse that you can't gank right.

S

Skullcollector

What?...

My point was if your one vs one(no one else around)...fight to the death. Don't run and hide and when your fully healed come back and attack again. It kind of falls in the house/guard zone category of fighting. Having a "safe zone" to heal back up...in a duel/one vs one...kinda lame. As far as all that stuff you said in your reply to me...ALL 4 of your guys last night were stealth ninja dexers/archers.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh so I have prove of what I said, lets see the 4 stealth scams please.
I'd love to see because I've yet to see more than 3 people (including myself) in vent for the past 2 weeks.

Skully skully skully, spoken like a true waka. Making **** up rightnow? thought you were better than that.

Anyways, since you are mainly playing your red stealth archer now, I can view you just like a COP/Waka stealther. So I will ask the samething I asked your friends (where they failed miserably many many many times to counter me).

Since you are all very clean and honest and stuff how is it you guys hate my actual in-game screenshots of what's really happening (i can see why) yet never ever provide anything for people to see for real but base all the supposedly "waka truth" on "because I said so". I mean come on try harder give us some real arguments (or some facts/proves/screenshots)... this because me said so me me me me me me thing you guys do is getting old real quick.

sigh silly hiding smokebombing archer people.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What?...

My point was if your one vs one(no one else around)...fight to the death. Don't run and hide and when your fully healed come back and attack again. It kind of falls in the house/guard zone category of fighting. Having a "safe zone" to heal back up...in a duel/one vs one...kinda lame. As far as all that stuff you said in your reply to me...ALL 4 of your guys last night were stealth ninja dexers/archers.
Oh and since when do people start dueling with anything other than pure mages? And field fight in a house? what about disarm bleed? what about lethal poison spamming? wraith form? the rules are so easily exploited. ask anyone the hiding part is truely advantage for your kind of people. If you dont like it we can easily take it out.

We know its lame, but when you get to fight your own kind of people you will then truly feel that. When you are getting zergged 6v2 and 4-5 of them still instantly smokebomb on you when you call target on anyone of them other than that bushido evasion noobie like bear now THAT is lame.

ps, sorry about the actual ingame screenshot again =(

S

Skullcollector

Ahh so I have prove of what I said, lets see the 4 stealth scams please.
I'd love to see because I've yet to see more than 3 people (including myself) in vent for the past 2 weeks.
Yeah ok…(shakes head)

Skully skully skully, spoken like a true waka. Making **** up rightnow? thought you were better than that.

Anyways, since you are mainly playing your red stealth archer now, I can view you just like a COP/Waka stealther. So I will ask the samething I asked your friends (where they failed miserably many many many times to counter me).
I play my stealther all the time now…? I have played skullsniper ONCE since I have been back Neo lol. I play Skull (mage) or Skullcollector(my archer) ALL the time when I play. Once in awhile I play Hummingbird for kicks.

I know you Neo…you tell the more lies than anyone I have ever seen. I listened to you in vent for over a year telling all of us in vent you dont care about the truth, if someone else didnt have a screen shot it didnt happen. Even when you damn well know it did. Your (show me pics) is what feeds your lies. I will never take a screen shot of anything, don’t care who believes me or not. It’s a game to me. I have NOTHING to prove to anyone in this game. Are you a defense attorney by any chance? You sound like one…

Since you are all very clean and honest and stuff how is it you guys hate my actual in-game screenshots of what's really happening (i can see why) yet never ever provide anything for people to see for real but base all the supposedly "waka truth" on "because I said so". I mean come on try harder give us some real arguments (or some facts/proves/screenshots)... this because me said so me me me me me me thing you guys do is getting old real quick.

sigh silly hiding smokebombing archer people.
Again Neo you...nevermind.

S

Skullcollector

Oh and since when do people start dueling with anything other than pure mages? And field fight in a house? what about disarm bleed? what about lethal poison spamming? wraith form? the rules are so easily exploited. ask anyone the hiding part is truely advantage for your kind of people. If you dont like it we can easily take it out.

We know its lame, but when you get to fight your own kind of people you will then truly feel that. When you are getting zergged 6v2 and 4-5 of them still instantly smokebomb on you when you call target on anyone of them other than that bushido evasion noobie like bear now THAT is lame.

ps, sorry about the actual ingame screenshot again =(
"my kind of people"? Are you kidding me! I bet you would lie to your own mother...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welp..I am sorry folks but we completely killed COP now. This makes getting any fights a bit hard.

I understand Mercy... Sonoma's Raging *****... showed up at one of our spawns and was face planted in 2 hits..from a spawner. LOL.. the surprising thing was he didn't subject the entire shard to what has lovingly become known as the "Mercy Whine Hour".

This is now officially WAKA's shard.

Spawning prices can be negotiated with any online member. We also allow the working of spawns for pinkies but WAKA must be informed so we can take care of the champ. Failing to follow these processes will result in complete loss of spawning allowances and immediate death.

B

Busters

yea, it has been pretty boring, thought it would pick up when mercy decided to show up last night because he never fights alone. But to my surprise he was all by himself, but he was on a stealther who got tracked/revealed/and killed in less then 30 seconds, but nice try anyhow. As for Wu, i have yet to see you in a while, last time scam came 3 of them died to 4 of us in a matter of about 5 minutes (after all the chasing). And i don't want to hear about numbers on this one, because it started out with 2 scam on me, and i kept making one run and hide, so i got tired of that and 2 more waka came and we dropped those newbs pretty fast. Maybe scam should join cops alliance, so maybe you guys will actually fight again?? You all like to hide out till you have more numbers to actually fight, so maybe it would be a good match.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:
This is now officially WAKA's shard.

Spawning prices can be negotiated with any online member
How Much do I own you for the 4 spawns I solo'ed Today so far?? lol

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:

How Much do I own you for the 4 spawns I solo'ed Today so far?? lol
I'll step out of the shard's decision one last time for this trash.

Peon..the answer is none..you don't exist. You don't exist anymore here..or Pacific and are now getting completely shut out of existence by our folks on Atl.

Enjoy playing alone. :stretcher:

We now return you to the ignored list.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WAKA owns Sonoma completely. :thumbup1:

None can stand against us. :thumbup1:

COP = Dead and Gone
86 = Dead and Gone
MoFo = Dead and Gone
SCAM = Dead and Gone

We win UO...again. :thumbup1:

And we do it with class. :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

T

Trompe Le Monde

With no one to fight, UO sounds terribly boring. I hate to break it to you, but I think you lost UO....

soze

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, so after 4 years on Ultima online, I would like to start a PVP character

I need advice on Template, whether or not to be in a faction....basic stuff really

I want to learn how to do this....so any help would be welcomed

thanks