• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

G

Green Meanie

You now i can say alot but i just wont.

I HATE agreeing with Vayl but there was WAY to many tamers on legends. Fighting 1 isnt so bad but 3 from a house. Just stupid.

as far as all com but one use pets and never kill anyone i beg your pardon sir the only time i use a pet is my lesserhiyru and thats after a dismount while im waiting to get back on it or when i sick it on 1 all but dead person so i can start on the other. Either way its not like its an uber leet spell spaming dragon. id say about 1/50th of my damage is from pets.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta say. seeing SL roll anyone would be pretty shocking. frankly i rarely see any sl out of their house who aren't in trammel or as a ghost.

sl are the worst on the shard. most of minax are a close third and L*D are hardly any real improvement over the rest of the horrible unknowns and subpars that infest legends.

V

Vyal

Your the best man you own everything and com ya'll are just to good those pets are awsome ya'll got some mad shyt talking and leet pvp skillz.

I'm just kidding, learn to pvp you f'n noobs - with pets

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deleted my pvp tamers sir it's lame and when people are mass producing merci'less temps fel on Legends sux, Omnicron think of 10 Merci'less running around but not on foot in and out of llama form dismount and mortaling. With dread mares and mages para spamming you.

Ehh I think back when you played I was using Ghostfeather either way tamers are lame.
I just killed Merci'Less in yew after 3 CoM rolled 10+ ^X^ guys 3 times in a row, Vyal logged off Vyal Sux P'Nyal and logged onto his tamer Merci'Less with his Super Dragon and was instantly face planted. This X guild is so bad its rediculous, 10v3 and u guys got rolled seriously like 3 times in a row by Finglonger, Twinkinator, and Wallace.

Sit in your house you pathetic pieces of skill'less nothingz.

This is the I just Face Planted Vyal's Tamer he "deleted" dance....:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

:next:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe, Twinkie was always fun to fight back in the day. !O! used to roll LD all the time, but the one person in LD who always came back to keep fighting was Twinkie.

She was one of the players !O! would have accepted as a member.

I'm glad she finally left horrible LD, now she can excel!

LD lost all of it's style and sex appeal when Omnicron left.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I heard Twink got booted. I quit uo, but Im sure they would have booted me anyways. You know, to much Awesome to contain in one guild ya dig.

S

Shiloh

so while bored I hit the gate.. watched Vyal hold his own against 2 others.. did well too.. then come F3AR or whatever they are called.. I sat and chatted with Zugu while 4 F3AR come with pets and kill Vyal.. that is stupid.. and thats why PVP is a joke...

I will give Vyal props.. he saw them coming and didnt run away.

N

NickyDishes

Yup we(^X^)suck so much that all other three factions gotta team up against us. For gods sake COM TB and MIN all in the same voice chat.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup we(^X^)suck so much that all other three factions gotta team up against us. For gods sake COM TB and MIN all in the same voice chat.
Hey nickydishes, prove that, u are a real fricktard in game not irl b/c i dont want the forum police to come save you from being blantantly called out on your own ignorance. Min can kill X and Min is horrible, so sit in your house with ur thumb up ur arse (in game b/c i dont want to tell u what to do irl b/c i dont like breaking forum protocol) and let time pass you by. Get over it, your guild sucks, move on.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL TMC's pvp guild members in KoVF and 3*6 are desperately trying to be allied to CoW while their trashy trammel faction continues its crusade against me.

Gimp members of KoVF and 3*6. I will continue to call you as targets first and continue to bestow dirt naps on you because of who you associate with.

V

Vyal

Who would want to ally com? Unless they got 10 + people or massive amounts of dismount tamers they arn't goin to win.

I got no respect for them they recruit trash, play trash temps, use trash traps (like a winery trap), never fight anyone face to face they always run like trash, & die like trash the only people I see get kills is go figure tamers while having two tamers and two mages chasing me the other day I two shotted one of their mages then got dismounted with pets on me I had to go in da house.
Then these peices of trahs start saying all I do is house hide, that 1 vs 4 and I pick'd one off with two dismount tamers on me. Get real noobs.

TWO shotted thats how good they are on mages. Till they learn to pvp on real temps no one should consider allying them also if there are any older players left in com, quit.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1v1 pure mage me for 100 mill with audience so you dont chug pots use spellweaving and bush?

vyal anyone in com can kill you 1v1. you house hide all day and spend 90% of your time in game in a house(another 8% at luna). You're bad. your guild is bad. Have you noticed that com fall back when being zerged to areas where they can still fight rather than run away into a house where you newbs hide even when you outnumber everyone with dragons and then double their numbers with players?

You're horrible. an unknown, a subpar. if you didn't come to these forums claiming to be someone, nobody would know who you are because you're so bad that they would forget your name seconds after they kill you. YOU SUCK and so does your whole guild and alliance.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Piiiiimpiiiin.....PIIIIII-MP-IINNN Come out, come out whereever you are...

You worthless, no skill, trash talkin', NOOB! If you had the CAJONES of a parakeet you'd face me like a REAL pvper ...Not that you'd EVER be mistaken for THAT!!!! (Not that you have any CAJONES either for that matter!)

So far you and your worthless L*D trash have TRIED to ambush me outside my castle and the you stealth whacked my sister in Moonglow while buyiing regs. Oh yeah your real badazz stealthing up and whacking someone who's off gaurd.

To quote R. Lee Ermey: "What is your MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB NUTZ???"

You want some Pimpin??? COME GET SOME!! You know where to find me, you worthless, witless, no talent NOOB!!!

PS: Omni don't start or I will be force to tell everyone how Fried Eggs used to own you all over Brit gate. I used stand there hidden on my theif and laugh myself silly. Until Eggs revealed me and mowed me down. LOL Weren't you Eggs' GF back then LMAO!!!!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok ive heard just about enough of this omnious vs vyal garbage.. Vyal u have been called out. If you think all of com are ****ty players and tamers heres ur chance to prove it. If you dont have 100 mill im sure Omnious would be willing to lessen the bet if he really wants to beat u that bad. Do it with mage books and lanterns so theres no chugging.. let an audience watch and make an event out of it cuz this back and forth is just irritating lol. FYI im not on either side, I think u both talk a lot of trash about each other and should just duel and get it over with best out of three.

In my personal opinion i rarely come to legends unless im pulled here because of SL and Min. I cant stand the house hiding, all kill with the dragons. Its just plain boring and its only punkte who cares if you die! Im actually glad we went TB cuz now we have someone to fight.the only ones on this shard who actually fight are COM and TB. And I see a lot more COM at the gate all the time, so lookin forward to some good battles.

P.S. good to see twinkie not on her noob tamer. Keep ur pets out of FEL boys and girls or u cant consider urself a pvper :p

PPS: I see u posting on chessy Omnious, who are u over there and what guild?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're horrible. an unknown, a subpar. if you didn't come to these forums claiming to be someone, nobody would know who you are.

I guess the same could be said about you...I thought I was a board warrior...jeeze. :thumbsup:

Besides arguing with Vyal, or trying to call him out about his pvp skills is like running a marathon in the Special Olympics...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're more than welcome to meet cow on legends or atl for some punishment.

V

Vyal

I already did this with you once we went to the roof said pure mage duel man no pots or necro spells then you started chugging and using necro spells plus you cry'd because I went into protection man, then you called in people to help kill me in a duel - get real you suck as a mage your whole guild does why you think 80 % of the entire com faction is a dismount tamer? I already won the last duel what was it for 50 mil? You never paid me that you dumb bytch....

Wow i'm honestly not responding to anymore people from com on these forums ya'll honestly think zerging someone with pets is skill or
maybe your thinking if you talk enough shyt and spew enough lies on this thread that i'll just come walking into another one of your 5 dismount tamer set ups?

Hey I didn't make the game I didn't make super dragons or dread mares but they are there isn't much I can do about it, if you kids want to stop real pvpers from having fun well I can only go out and kill so many people before a few tamers come in and dismount me with dragons and dreads then what can you really do?

I just wan't to see com people play like I do one day go out 4 on 1 as long as there is no tamers and start fkn people up and live. You wont tho you know why unless you people play a sissy dismount tamer you get no kills and that is the way it should be for no class pvp'ers.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already did this with you once we went to the roof said pure mage duel man no pots or necro spells then you started chugging and using necro spells plus you cry'd because I went into protection man, then you called in people to help kill me in a duel - get real you suck as a mage your whole guild does why you think 80 % of the entire com faction is a dismount tamer? I already won the last duel what was it for 50 mil? You never paid me that you dumb bytch....

Wow i'm honestly not responding to anymore people from com on these forums ya'll honestly think zerging someone with pets is skill or
maybe your thinking if you talk enough shyt and spew enough lies on this thread that i'll just come walking into another one of your 5 dismount tamer set ups?

Hey I didn't make the game I didn't make super dragons or dread mares but they are there isn't much I can do about it, if you kids want to stop real pvpers from having fun well I can only go out and kill so many people before a few tamers come in and dismount me with dragons and dreads then what can you really do?

I just wan't to see com people play like I do one day go out 4 on 1 as long as there is no tamers and start fkn people up and live. You wont tho you know why unless you people play a sissy dismount tamer you get no kills and that is the way it should be for no class pvp'ers.
Hi my name is Vyal, aka Mr. Delusional Psycho Nutjob.

Calm the frick down u fricktard. Just because you're so bad at uo doesnt mean you cant be something in life. Maybe you should give something else a try...like say ummmm....maybe Soduko? I figure you may like that since you can do it privately in the own confines of your home and never have to step foot outside....seems right up your alley kiddo.

Oh yeah, You are a Psycho....in game not irl b/c i do not want to break forum rules, nutjob.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um is cow or moo or pig or whatever the guild name supposed to be somthing that stikes fear into a shard now? Can someone please verify, hopefully someone i actually heard of before.......or has all the talent retired?

And please not vyal, I dont think hes ever seen pvp that didnt involve GZ or steps........

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

according to vyal, using bushido, pots, a wep, weaving and apples in a duel is okay for him but should the chief retaliate by casting omen when vyal has called in his zergling buddies suddenly the duel was broken.

seriously, you're just another joke who anyone has only heard of because you come here and run your mouth to people of note just like the rest of the subpars and unknowns on this shard.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um is cow or moo or pig or whatever the guild name supposed to be somthing that stikes fear into a shard now? Can someone please verify, hopefully someone i actually heard of before.......or has all the talent retired?

And please not vyal, I dont think hes ever seen pvp that didnt involve GZ or steps........
more than welcome to meet cow on atl or legends. fear on legends or origin. and no we don't try to strike fear but people seem to be terrified to fight us on legends because they never leave their homes or gz.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well some of ur statements are false against com cept for william wallace, he really is just horrid, and cant play ne other temp cept a dismount tamer.. Disgraces the name of william wallace :(. the rest arent all dismount tamers so you can stop talkin trash on that note vyal. And If you are all about no pets and all this, why dont u tell ur noob friends like jorde not to come to fel? btw got pwned by me and moo yesterday while in a house trying to say all kill lmao. Stand by ur words! when we were allied to fear and twinkie came with her dragon. I left and told her to go back to tram with that temp. I wont play at yew gate with dragons! so stand by ur own words and tell ur tram guildies not to play those temps either! and this time duel omni get a broker and let all of us watch so we can see whos tryin to cheat! that way well know whos good and whos a board warrior! :p

V

Vyal

I tell Jorde to stop playing that temp all the time.
He says everyone else does. I told him to at least use a beetle and a mare but he won't.
There is three tamers in that one pic alone :/

Anyways he left X and factions.

& I don't remember getting killed by you especially not two mages, I know I owned 3 LD mages 3 on 1 at the gate the other day and that was one of the only fights ive been in with other factions without using pets in AGES.

I'm not saying you didn't I just don't remember it.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to start playing Legends again soon, as is DJ aka Death Junkie/The IRS.

An Alchy/Ninjitsu mage + a wrestle scribe mage = Oh snap!

We come for the crackers, muahahahaha.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tell Jorde to stop playing that temp all the time.
He says everyone else does. I told him to at least use a beetle and a mare but he won't.
There is three tamers in that one pic alone :/

Anyways he left X and factions.

& I don't remember getting killed by you especially not two mages, I know I owned 3 LD mages 3 on 1 at the gate the other day and that was one of the only fights ive been in with other factions without using pets in AGES.

I'm not saying you didn't I just don't remember it.
lol no, ive personally never fought you. I said we killed jorde! not that, that is any type of accomplishment. He just annoys me with his all kill then hide leetness. He sicked his dragon on us like four times and on the fourth we killed him in his house for his trouble. Tell him nice try though :p! Kinda like Vilrath and those minax noobs. letss see we had 5 yesterday they had 7. They refused to push out except to get flagged on so they can run back in, and they got vilrath's leetness with his all kill haha. When do the seven push out? when it's only me and agent zero left lol. They are soooo leett

N

NickyDishes

Hey nickydishes, prove that, u are a real fricktard in game not irl b/c i dont want the forum police to come save you from being blantantly called out on your own ignorance. Min can kill X and Min is horrible, so sit in your house with ur thumb up ur arse (in game b/c i dont want to tell u what to do irl b/c i dont like breaking forum protocol) and let time pass you by. Get over it, your guild sucks, move on.[/Q

Wow u noob my post musta bothered u......u know im right and our guild has rolled over 2 factions at once.....and what are u twelve?

V

Vyal

I don't think anyone does anything in fel without tamers anymore but me :(

This was the scene today

dismount tamer - bola bytch - dog - mage - pug off screen on a tamer

Before that com was out on tamers dragons, mares, cus

Did everyone forget how to pvp?

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal if everyone pvped with forensic eval, taste id, and herding, you would still die....You are really that bad. And kinda funny the Drizzle wants to talk **** about tamers and theres a pic with a Drizzle and 2 tamers. Everyone has tamers, get over it people. At least the drizzles have some actual skill tho to an extent, Vyal you are straight garbage. I love wiping my sack across the face of ur corpse as I loot you. (backsack that is, cmon gutter minded folks)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey nickydishes, prove that, u are a real fricktard in game not irl b/c i dont want the forum police to come save you from being blantantly called out on your own ignorance. Min can kill X and Min is horrible, so sit in your house with ur thumb up ur arse (in game b/c i dont want to tell u what to do irl b/c i dont like breaking forum protocol) and let time pass you by. Get over it, your guild sucks, move on.[/Q

Wow u noob my post musta bothered u......u know im right and our guild has rolled over 2 factions at once.....and what are u twelve?
The only the X does that invovles rolling...is rolling over and dying. Cmon lets not kid ourselves you fricking joker. People hate me b/c I run a tamer template and kill them majority of the time. People laugh at X because they run tamer templates and don't kill anyone majority of the time.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, I went to the gate on Legends to watch some pvp.

What I saw was disheartening. It does appear that there are a lot of tamers on the shard. When I originally quit, it was anywhere near this amount.

At the gate it was-

LD (TB)-
A dumb blonde
Agent Zero (tamer)
Charles Bronson (tamer)
Foo Drizzle
Moo Drizzle
flippin drizzle
Blood Ninja (came after the main fight)
Valleyforge (came after main fight)
I think another person too, but can't remember.

Vs

Fear/Cow (COM)-

Twinkie (tamer at first, mage later)
Disposable(tamer)
Zugu

vs

Kain (min)

vs

Two blue tamers with super dragons. Valrath, and some other one i dont remember.

Needless to say, the fighting I watched was comical.

It should be fun making a come back. Although...fighting as many tamers as I saw...could prove to be a challenge.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait did u say the drizzles were with tamers? OMFGZ NO

I wasnt going to bicker with the Drizzles b/c I rly had no problem with them. However, one had to go start talking **** for no reason. I never did the drizzles anything wrong, and enjoyed playing with them for the short time we did. But dont go talking **** about tamers and how lame it is and then roll around with the tamers you hate.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is the LD trash too frickin illiterate to post on Stratics or maybe they can read anything hard than their Dr. Suess early readers?

C'mon Pimpin you WUSSIE!!! LD sucks more than the Dallas Cowboys on game day!!!!! Tu Mama Tambien!!!

Hey OMNICORN...What you not even speaking to me??? Gee, and I used to be you in game Girl!

Omnius aren't you overdue for you diaper change and nappy time....You big whiny baby!!! You're a badazz in tram talking crap about peeps.....PATHETIC. Why don't you put your pvp where your fat mouth is ..HMMMMMMMMMMMMM? In your case i guess its Pee V Pee LMAO!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So is the LD trash too frickin illiterate to post on Stratics or maybe they can read anything hard than their Dr. Suess early readers?

C'mon Pimpin you WUSSIE!!! LD sucks more than the Dallas Cowboys on game day!!!!! Tu Mama Tambien!!!

Hey OMNICORN...What you not even speaking to me??? Gee, and I used to be you in game Girl!

Omnius aren't you overdue for you diaper change and nappy time....You big whiny baby!!! You're a badazz in tram talking crap about peeps.....PATHETIC. Why don't you put your pvp where your fat mouth is ..HMMMMMMMMMMMMM? In your case i guess its Pee V Pee LMAO!
You need to stay out of the PvP threads for one...You try to insult like a five year old for two...You made fun of the cowboys for three...And you were not my in game girl for four...:coco:

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to stay out of the PvP threads for one...You try to insult like a five year old for two...You made fun of the cowboys for three...And you were not my in game girl for four...:coco:
Okay Omnicorn lighten up already! For starters I am a Cowboys fan have been since 1971.

For another thing I damn sure was your in game girl for like I dunno a month or have you forgotten my guild tage that read "I LOVE OMNICRON"? I'm sure SOMEBODY still plays from TWO years ago that remembers its.

Besides you quit UO...I still play so WHO should stay outta the PEE VEE PEE thread???

Please Legends pvp is a bunch of testostrone filled posturing ...the only REAL pvpers are us gals. We don't stand around shootin shyte or talkin trash we just get on with it and kill ya.

So put em away boys and try FIGHTING already!!

V

Vyal

Rl thats not even have the tamers that play shyt thats not even a quater of the tamers that pvp.

You won't have fun here it just not fun, I don't play tamers anymore and I try to keep people off them as much as I can but the whole shard is nothing but tamers - no one wins a fight without tamers - no one comes out the house without tamers - no one even comes to fel without tamers.

Don't start thinking you can take out the tamers, if your not in a faction and your blue you got a shot but then they will just go rez and come back.
You attack one two more come or they just llama form away and hide or into heartwood.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yo vyal, tamers are a part of the game, learn to play with it or get the frick. Adapt or die. Tamers have always been around and always will. Stop crying, when i first got here all u played was a tamer, then u sucked so bad u just sit in ur house and complain now. Garbage arse player.

V

Vyal

Greater dragons and dreads have been around forever? Shyt :wall::wall::wall:
all a tamer does is say all kill and a person dies, UO says they like to keep shyt balanced in UO but there no no god damn balance they nerf archers only to give people a tamer who can say all kill llama form hide and run away and get a kill :/ or just say all kill on a naked character and get a kill...

Ive already thought about going to a shard where there are no greater dragons with more people then ATL and give it a shot cause both the people and the game are stuck on stupid.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only llama form greater dragon trash users are in sl and minax..... You and your friends are the problem. not the dread mare mages and dread mare archers.

V

Vyal

You are blind as hell :wall::wall::wall:

I have been recording vids and taking pics you keep up your stupid lies everytime ya do i'll be postin a pic to show how much of a liar you are...

"greater dragon trash users" I am glad you admit twinky is trash...

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Vyal worked as hard on his pvp skills as he does in trash talking on the boards, he might actually be able to kill Minax guys who are already in stat loss....but sadly as it stands, he kills no one. Congrats Mr. Diarreah of the Mouth, you are my hero.

L

lady_pearl

Wait did u say the drizzles were with tamers? OMFGZ NO

I wasn't going to bicker with the Drizzles b/c I really had no problem with them. However, one had to go start talking **** for no reason. I never did the drizzles anything wrong, and enjoyed playing with them for the short time we did. But don't go talking **** about tamers and how lame it is and then roll around with the tamers you hate.

We can't help it that some of our fellow guild members run around on tamers =-/

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that EA or the GM's care, but i call for a brand new shard! one that does not allow tamers of any kind, and only allows 5-8 member guilds with no possibiility of cross healing any alliances or teaming up with ne other team. They do that and its the only shard ill ever play on again, sadly enough it will not ever happen :/ until then i can't help it if guild mates run on tamers, but I said it once and ill say it again, i refuse to fight with greater dragons at yew thats just pathetic and i stand by my word! Now you got vilrath as a blue and janice with there dragons and Kain gettin his lucky faction kills.. Goodjob buddy, I guess you need to keep ur punkte up somehow :p

L

lady_pearl

Fun fun times!

Thats not all of them either lmao theres a blue archer and tamer somewhere along the side

I need to get better at taking more screen shots =-/ Cause it took them forever to kill The drizzles. Agent never died.

eh but was fun X!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now you got vilrath as a blue and janice with there dragons and Kain gettin his lucky faction kills.. Goodjob buddy, I guess you need to keep ur punkte up somehow :p
Who was that directed to? Kain I'm guessing.

You're thoughts are so random, and poorly put together I get lost sometimes. (I'm not trying to insult you, just stating that I get confused.)

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends PVP is a big fat JOKE!!!!

Its not Player vs. player on Legends it player vs friggin gank squad or player vs. G-Draggy brigade!! :loser::loser::loser:

I swear not one of you could actually go one on one aka DUEL and live!

Not without your homies and your pets because lets face it nobody on Legends has any REAL skills. Gimp plates, pets and gank squads is how ya'll roll now. God forbid ya'll had to fight a duel, yall'd probably need a diaper change!!! LMAO

LMAO @ the pathetic joke that's Legends SO CALLED pvp. :next:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who was that directed to? Kain I'm guessing.

You're thoughts are so random, and poorly put together I get lost sometimes. (I'm not trying to insult you, just stating that I get confused.)
yes it was directed towards kain, and im sorry that i ramble sometimes lol i was at work and just posting quick cuz i was bored. but kain wouldnt come out of his house till he had janice and vilrath (who dropped factions) come there with there dragons.. Then neone who attacked kain the dragons sicked them and he hoped for lucky shots.. he missed me but the draggys didnt.. However, i rezzed and his leetness got that pain spike off. uber pvp'er right there ill tell ya! lol and look at all those X, they don't ever come out the house when theres even numbers! hell, they dont even come out if its like 7 of them vs five of you! they gotta atleast double ur numbers if not triple to grow a sack and push out of there houses! quite hilarious!

Neway just talked to my boy (u guys know as moo) today and told him i'm pretty much stayin in chessy and goin over to GL now, The pvp here boressss the hell out of me. Can't even get ppl to raid u in despise lmao! U have soo many ppl at the gate but 90% of the night its fighting from a house unless they can gank you with numbers or dragons. I don't get why everyone is sooo afraid too lose there punkte?

Last good time i had in UO was two months ago! Let's see, it was FPD, WOWZ, FOA, and UHOH (but they came in later). a harry was popped with no intention of killing it, in fact slip popped it and they didnt even have enough ppl to kill it. From 9pm till about 2am everyone just fought! Every single person there went into stat atleast once, but everyone just kept rezzing and fighting and having funnn. FOA with there uber dragons got fielded in and 9 got dropped by three of us, Wowz took us out.. we came back took them out.. Ender shows up drunk tryin to teleport into the water, uhoh took him out! It was a very fun night. And no one cared about there punkte, ego's, or death robes! The moral to this story is the disgust i see here. on chessy or ne other shard ive been on u get the barracoon up, and u wait for a raid, here all they wanna do is drop it, and rush back to there house or tram! Everyone has such high ego's (many are not even close to deserved) and soo scared of dieing. TB and COM are the only true pvp factions, and COM is rarely on :(

P.S. William u are prolly talkin about me talkin trash. I simply can't stand tamers especially not dismount tamers, u remind me of this noob named drow on chessy! So im sorry but i have a serious disgust for tamers, and u chased me from despise, to tera, to deceit and out, for absolutely no reason. I don't fight tamers period, its a waste of time and i hate dieing to no skill temps! Second did u think u would really catch a mage? better figure out a way to dispel my fields and walls. I actually was hangin out in deceit talkin in vent and was like wtf, this kids still following lol. u musta hated the fact that u dismounted with an all kill up and had a dismount all ready for me, but oops i popped that wall right in ur face :p. Nothin against u, just the temp u run is whack. Now when they nerf dreads my friend, we can run that route again and i guarantee u wont survive it :p

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends PVP is a big fat JOKE!!!!

Its not Player vs. player on Legends it player vs friggin gank squad or player vs. G-Draggy brigade!! :loser::loser::loser:

I swear not one of you could actually go one on one aka DUEL and live!

Not without your homies and your pets because lets face it nobody on Legends has any REAL skills. Gimp plates, pets and gank squads is how ya'll roll now. God forbid ya'll had to fight a duel, yall'd probably need a diaper change!!! LMAO

LMAO @ the pathetic joke that's Legends SO CALLED pvp. :next:
I would be willing to bet, despite having no clue who you are, that cow mages comprise almost every member of the top 10 best duelists on legends with the only non cow-fear members being in that top 10 of cyanide, ten, big worm.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
drizzles, i could probably kill yall with archer tamer without a pet and I have never played an archer ever.... don't get too cocky. You're better than most on legends but you should already have noticed you perform better as necros with me calling the fight.