• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WWI Official Contest: Final Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orgatyrant

Mmm...yeah....world peace is TOTALLY going to happen...this isn't star trek damn it! Maybe in a few hundred years when tauren decide to shave to fit in, but ganking a noob in Hillsbrad is just too much damn fun and really gets the adrenaline pumping. Not to mention there would be no more BGs....because we would all be having tea parties in Drek's keep...

E

Eonblade

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And Id like to take a minute just sit right there
Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

4erinyes

time to take a commercial break from all the fighting in the world

A

Aussienut

Posting in an already legendary thread.

Hi my names Aussienut and im with wachovia!!!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Awesome fresh prince reference. I think things will go back to normal...brawlling and bashing for the win.

O

obbity

I think there's a few factions that will eventually push too hard and possibly splinter the Horde and the Alliance. Staghelm's persistence in creating Tedrassil and Sylvanas's development of a new plague will certainly cause some future problems for the Alliance and the Horde.

The factions will shift and change as a result but I feel things will move towards a more peaceful world. There will always be some element of war and it's not going to happen in the next two years but the fact that both sides continue to try harder to destroy common foes over each other in general bodes well.

O

one9898

I honestly thing everyone can change if each person wants he world to change, its a personal effort where each person must want it or nothing will really happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.