• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WWI Official Contest: Final Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meros

Gotta love Philly :)

Home of cheesesteaks and US's most violent sports fans :D

G

Ghormrand

Born and rais-

No, but really. Thanks for the contest, was a bit of fun ^^

H

Hankster6887

Los Angeles, West Texas. Not much difference othe than the state.

M

markroberts

I don't drink and I don't brawl, unless I don't win **** all :p

B

BurningSaber

This looks like a job for, THE YUGIOH VERSION!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is a story about how my life got flipped, turned up side down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit down chains,
I'll tell you how I became the undisputed king of card games.
In North Eastern Africa born and raised,
In the palace was where I spent most of my days,
Chillin' out maxin and relaxin all the while and playin some card games right beside the Nile,
When a couple of guys who were up to no good!
Started dueling newbies in my neighborhood.
I got in one little spat and the Pharough got scared,
And said "Your moving with your fanboys and fangirls in Bell-Air..."

T

teezlol

Damnit, I actually read it and got Bel-Air'ed. Hats off to you sir. Over 9000 of them.

C

celer

some things change, some things stay the same.
Time moves on, without turning back.

One thing is for sure. What's done is done, what will be will be. Enjoy it while it lasts. And tbh, without a bit of decent skirmishes in wsg or av, i woudn't be able to keep my honor grind going !!

yes, selfish reasons, but war is for selfish reasons, never for the general good. so let the fighting continue.

N

nejja

People are people. There will always be good people the problem is nobody notices when someone does what they are supposed to every day they only see those who cause trouble. I say pay atheletes less and teachers more and start holding parents accountable for their children so they will start actually teaching them again.

A

Acinastus

Idea for an achievment for WoW:WOTLK

Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend...- Let a pet fight and kill 20 enemies without any help from it's master :thumbsup:

T

Tanoth

DONT KNOW WHAT TO RESPON TO THIS XD!! Fresh prince owns and no the fighting will definetley continue thrall will be like Your freaking king is a boy! you call yourself a kingdom humans! and then Carine bloodhoof will be like Magni bronzebeard your daughter is a pregant bimbo who is bearing a dark iron child thats my two cents for this thread lol *hums fresh prince song*

B

BloodySiN

Rofl got bel aired T_T I was gonna yell 4chan for a sec haha.

I

Ivelbull

Nothing will change, the only difference during the olympic games are that most people spend their time to watch the games instead of fighting. When the games are over however, all will be back to normal :(

S

Setral

This will be peaceful for about a week, until some Tauren becomes burgers, and then it quickly reverts back to the old way.

BEL-AIR!

T

Tarielen

By reading some of the negative comments I'm reminded of "Critical Acclaim" by Avenged Sevenfold. I believe that if enough people can stand up and want to change the world for the better it can be, but first it takes a positive outlook and strong will to overcome the obstacles of war. Even one person can make a dramatic difference in the world. It just depends on the person to want to make it.

"The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation."

S

silentjay

of course fighting will continue this is world of warcraft not world of peacecraft :p

Y

Yitbos

The Fresh Prince theme song was already quoted... what more is there to say? Maybe something about Chuck Norris I guess..

S

Starla_Rae

Carlton: For a long time it gave me nightmares, witnessing an injustice like that... It's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him...”Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!"... I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?

M

Mvucetic

Its sure that nothing will change..once pvp always pvp

p.s. Bel air ftw :)

Y

Yilumi

Thanks guys for putting this all together. Grats to everyone who wins! =)

P.S. if anyone gets a Tyrael pet and doesn't want it, let me know! ;)

Z

Zylonis

There will always be new threats to this world of ours. Our only choice is to better ourselves to face all these new challenges. It may come down to a fight for our entire planet, and there won't be any silver medals for second place.

S

Siren

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts....diddle de do..............

R

Rogueknight

lol. Are you kidding? If the fighting ended the game would be boring as dishwater.
MORE FIGHTING!

W

wtfisit123

We'll probably fall back on our old ways, and i think thats a good show, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

S

Scotholemu

There would only be the peace for a few days then everything would go back to normal, on a side note I had to laugh when I read you were doing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, haha.

K

klepalko

Carlton: And not just any cake. I got you that really really neat one in the commercials. You know, the one that goes, "Sonny the seal! Your tummy will squeal! For $49.95 oh what a deal, it's SONNNNNNY!"

N

Nerroc

Pick me; Pick me; ::hopping up and down:: Pick me. ::waving hands::

Status
Not open for further replies.