• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Publish 79 Notes (Test Center - TC1)

tiara1971

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SWEET deco castle courtyards love it ................ now i wonder if they would add a wall and tile custimizing that be cool ;)

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very sad...

why are replicas not the same as the original ones?

When we get a replica from champ spawn or whatever nowadays, EVERYTHING is the same except for having a word [replica]

But look at the replica now, they are all nerfed from the original versions? These are not replica at all... please adjust it before live.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm whats the diff to the original...but you are dead right..if we are going to have these replicas...then thats what they should/ and have to be.....the same!!!......and not ''nearly like a replica''....because if they aint the same then the name needs to be changed on them to ''nearly replicas'' or the item needs changng to be exact!!..

now [:next:]

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way, the container is for SoS scrolls but not for MiBs bottles, right ? Or can MiBs bottles be stored in them as well like SoS scrolls ?

Does the Davie's Locker differenciate between regular Waterstained SoS and Ancient Sos ?

Thanks again.

It holds MIB's and T-maps, either coded or de-coded. So you can leave them unopened or opened as you wish.

DEVS: Is there a way to alter the table before publish so that it organizes the T-maps in order of difficulty, and seperates the maps from the MIB's? or if thats not feasable due to code, is there a way to add a search filter like in the BOD books?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
sorting by difficulty and sorting by location would be my wish. so that when you go to do them you can get all the ones in a general area to do.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorting by difficulty and sorting by location would be my wish. so that when you go to do them you can get all the ones in a general area to do.
I wouldn't hold your breath we have been asking for this since bod books came out :)

Thunderz

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't need to hold my breath, it is in essence what the filter does on god books, and would seem easy to add, but then I'm not into code, and easy up front could be a nightmare in reality

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be happy with location. You can see the difficulty.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is maps table house only add-on? Tried to use deed on TC at bank :rolleyes:

So I can't take it to boat to fish SOS?

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, being able to keep it open and in a pack, on a beetle or in a boat would rock. However this is a house add on, and only useable in the house. Might be a little too easy, and possibly exploitable otherwise. Need to go check about redeeding when full...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Who couldn't use 10+ stumps or ore carts?

Unless DNA test of Narvy to yours or endless solo grinding and selling drops to afford a castle. Who would pick the statue? The whole reward statue list needs to be a rare recipe drop crafted items with crafter name. Ingriedents needed rarity, let the hair pulling fits insue. The one time I did pick a statue for a reward. Could compare to dropping a brick on your own foot just to see what it would feel like. Same effect with my little voice saying that one heart crushing word, "STUPID."

Thing is remove the statues and the number of rewards left vs number of picks a 15 year account would of earned. They need to sell one pick reward tokens at the store. The token purchased would be by year block like 5th year rewards token. Any 5 year or younger reward can be picked and account needs to be 5 years old to activate token. $9.99 a token. What crafter heavy player wouldn't spend $100 on tokens for ore carts if their account was old enough? With a bunch of ore carts I would feel sorry for the scripters that they had to waste electricity. The tokens could also cost $1 per year of choice so an 11 year would be $11. Works better being the older items are so much cooler. Game control of useful rewards would still be there regulating certain rewards with the "age to use".

Because you don't like Navrey does not mean the rest of us don't like it. I personally plant to get 2 of them. I like spiders! No one forces anyone to get any reward. If you don't like the spider don't get it.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds good so far, but I feel slightly disappointed as I was hoping to see Conjurer's Grimoire and Trinket replicas as prizes for the Exodus peerless.
Maybe in the future, I guess.
Those game out several years ago as Halloween gifts from random drops - why bring them back as drops again??

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am very interested on what the shed will look like. Is it an actual addition, as in a new room? Any chance we can get a picture?
I'm not old enough to get one but it sounds awesome!!! it will be pretty darn nifty!