• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

They're gonna do what to cheaters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Lord Chaos said EA ROLLED OVER.

Fact is they could stop scripting by releasing a major patch every 2 days. Fact is they could stop speed hacking by using movement timers, like any other timer in UO.

Just legalize all 3rd party programs and be done with it.
I'd prefer, "Just start banning cheaters in small groups every week letting the rest of the cheaters decide whether they would rather quit cheating and play UO, or not stop cheating and not be able to play UO after being banned."

I suspect most would decide to keep playing and stop cheating. Or at least find a new cheat and get nailed later for it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm
LC admits he's posting to 'bait' people - and that's the definition of trolling
Shadowgate is talking about Punkbuster, which was dropped as an idea for UO years ago.
Yars has correctly identified that this thread is descending into a rant and going nowhere fast.

I think it's finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.