• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Sorry state of PvP on Atlantic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The funniest part of the whole damn thread is listening to the whiners whine about the whiners :flame: Oh Crap now I'm a Whiner too. :mf_prop:

Last edited:

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Even numbers? you have the two best players in the game in your guild Chad and Trevor. Lol you been playing together for a decade.
Sounds like something Bane would say :(

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even numbers? you have the two best players in the game in your guild Chad and Trevor. Lol you been playing together for a decade.
Sounds like something Bane would say :(
Oh, then by all means don't count numbers. They don't even matter in this game, silly me.

You sound like a real smart guy and not someone coming up with excuses on why they lose 9v5s! hehe

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh, then by all means don't count numbers. They don't even matter in this game, silly me.

You sound like a real smart guy and not someone coming up with excuses on why they lose 9v5s! hehe
Right?
But when you get smoked it holds no weight because its not “even numbers”
And it only counts when you win fights. LOL?
But the point is if we win or lose, it doesn’t matter you still managed to die almost every fight :(,... BTW I think the other day your crew lost a fight where we were out numbered. 4 vs 5...
Trevor or Chad were not there

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So what's the template for this 4/6 Fister?

120 Chivalry
120 Wrestling
120 Parrying
120 Resist
100 Alchemy
70.1 Meditation
69.9 Magery

Does inscription affect Holy Fist?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what's the template for this 4/6 Fister?

120 Chivalry
120 Wrestling
120 Parrying
120 Resist
100 Alchemy
70.1 Meditation
69.9 Magery

Does inscription affect Holy Fist?
Just get a 2bil suit and go my temp
69.9 Mage
120 Eval
120 Chiv
120 Resist
120 Parry
120 Wrestle
80 Nox
100 Scribe

Med is useless for the most part since the Devs thought it would be a good idea and add broken armor and jewls with 60+ skills, I'm human and have like 30 mana Regen 18hpr 50 ep 100lrc 45 hci 45 dci 40lmc 30 fire eater 30 kinetic. It's like a GM made my suit it's so ********.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right?
But when you get smoked it holds no weight because its not “even numbers”
And it only counts when you win fights. LOL?
But the point is if we win or lose, it doesn’t matter you still managed to die almost every fight :(,... BTW I think the other day your crew lost a fight where we were out numbered. 4 vs 5...
Trevor or Chad were not there
I can show ya every fight I have been at. If you want to know who dies more. LOL. You not only die more- you die more WITH more people. You guys getting smoked with numbers is par for the course, though. You guys play scared even with extra people. It is hilarious and embarrassing all at the same time.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just get a 2bil suit and go my temp
69.9 Mage
120 Eval
120 Chiv
120 Resist
120 Parry
120 Wrestle
80 Nox
100 Scribe

Med is useless for the most part since the Devs thought it would be a good idea and add broken armor and jewls with 60+ skills, I'm human and have like 30 mana Regen 18hpr 50 ep 100lrc 45 hci 45 dci 40lmc 30 fire eater 30 kinetic. It's like a GM made my suit it's so ********.

Thanks. Does inscription affect holy fist? Also, until I get a Chivalry primer 3, can I work with a primer 2?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. Does inscription affect holy fist? Also, until I get a Chivalry primer 3, can I work with a primer 2?
No you need a level 3 primer. I don't know why they even added Level 1 and 2. They are pointless, and virtually useless. As far as I know Scribe doesn't. The damage in PvP is capped at 35 when cursed. I honestly don't even know if omen holy first increases damage. I've never tested it.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please do.
You can post the pics/vids right here on Stratics, preferably in the PvP thread on the Atlantic forum.
All fights during the last 7 days will do. Include taskbar for date purposes. Thank you.
For the "date"...that's all!

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please do.
You can post the pics/vids right here on Stratics, preferably in the PvP thread on the Atlantic forum.
All fights during the last 7 days will do. Include taskbar for date purposes. Thank you.
That's a very successful pvp forum. amirite

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help it become even more succesful.
Let us know when the pics are up. Thanks.
There's already successful pvp boards up. If input was not taken into account that could help the game out- these boards would be useless.

Just saw you fancy yourself a siege player. lol. that is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to pvpers.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Unfortunately, it has come time for another thread lock.

This thread spiraled downward too many times with personal swipes, attacks, trolling, pictures of unapproved third party programs, and other violations of the RoC.

Any other comments should be taken to the designated PVP smacktalk threads in the shard forums. There is also the other thread that was created by Giggles for discussing the current Test Center changes being proposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.