• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Pacific Real Life Picture Thread

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

its me right befor i got laid off from my cake ass job... and right after i spent $700 bucks on a laptop >.<

Attachments

S

SUPRsalad

srg, wanna see something crazy?
remember what I told you once? seriously, its in the eyes and stuff. its creepy.

M

mutau

that's a bad case helmet hair! or he's wearing a leather helmet that gives you the fro.

0tchy

Here's some eye candy for you! What a treat! Back after a year and a half. I play as murmer, otchy, and eph..if you don't remember me, i used to collect tax in Magincia, and i was really good at it.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

ro[FL]... thats a hoot... btw hag got me into brighteyes she said you got her into it.. good **** man...

0tchy

hell ya mang..connor got some new stuff out..will have to direct you that way, also i will peruse my library of musics..my collection has increased a great deal!

0tchy

I'd hit her in the back of the head with a brick and have my way at! Hot damn man..Good Game!

the good life is really good, Album Of The Year is my fav..also from saddle creek..The Faint..which are g darn amazing.

S

SUPRsalad

I'd hit her in the back of the head with a brick and have my way at! Hot damn man..Good Game!

the good life is really good, Album Of The Year is my fav..also from saddle creek..The Faint..which are g darn amazing.
yea, ablum of the year..
not so much on the faint.. just not my cup of tea i guess, but i did see them in portland once and it was a good set. edit: oh yeah, i saw them in san diego once as well.. it was creepy but fun. and i had to drive one of their little groupies home the next morning after they left her there with no ride.

i've been into beirut lately.. you heard.???

S

SUPRsalad

right? I wonder if she knows her picture is up here.
my wife scorned me for the 'sideshot' i posted up there ^^^,
I wonder how she would feel about a full body frontal, like this one..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone else posted pics of their families... Plus it was my brother that sent that, remember, and he knows what she looks like already.

S

ShaunOfPac

Just here to say. . . I am still your ****ing Daddy, waffles. And I still love you :heart:

Recents:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated photos!

Korea pictures~! Yaaaay.

At the Sea of Japan (where there are, strangely, no waves).

Idiot anime looking manager and I taking shots. We totally hate this guy and will never go to his bar again. [Nickname: Pabo]

Me and some of my adorable students. =] Seung Min thought he was being cute...

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait wait...you're a chick? I coulda swore i smelled some male scented wax from your internet connection.

I sense a farce.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Updated photos!

Korea pictures~! Yaaaay.

At the Sea of Japan (where there are, strangely, no waves).

Idiot anime looking manager and I taking shots. We totally hate this guy and will never go to his bar again. [Nickname: Pabo]

Me and some of my adorable students. =] Seung Min thought he was being cute...
Little Asian kids are badass!

S

SUPRsalad

yeah sorry, i wasnt calling you butch or anything.. i was tired.. sorry, poorly constructed joke in poor poor taste..

thats pretty much what i meant..

M

mutau

I am in fact, a girl, and there are people in game who have talked to me in vent and met me IRL. =]
I'm just overly blunt, which gives me the male persona.
"Well-behaved women seldom make history."

—Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

You go girl!

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although she doesn't know this version of me, I have chatted with beefy in vent many moons ago. Indeed a Female. Kind of a Joan of Arc, Joan Rivers, and Betty White rolled into one personality. Sincere, to the point, and yet funny as well.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although she doesn't know this version of me, I have chatted with beefy in vent many moons ago. Indeed a Female. Kind of a Joan of Arc, Joan Rivers, and Betty White rolled into one personality. Sincere, to the point, and yet funny as well.
Wait, really? What? When was this? Who were you? You have my curiosity sparked!

V

Vandetta

haha wow I have actually heard the Edward Norton thing once before. Not sure I get it but I guess its hard to compare yourself.

0tchy

That's where i saw the Faint for the 1st time, Portland, they opened for Bright Eyes, i was the only one in my friend group to see the concert that enjoyed the hell outta em, digital ash in a digital urn, such a great cd, i live in vancouver wa..havnt been to a good show since Man Man i think..before that was Radiohead at the White River Amp in seatle..though i might go see new times viking and the white rabbits soon.

S

SUPRsalad

You and I have very similar music taste i think. The last GOOD show I've seen:
Trip out on this:

Do Make Say Think. If you haven't heard it, you really should.

If you haven't seen it, you're failing, sir.

Arguably the best show I have ever seen in my life.

When you hear the albums, and then go see the show, you'll say to yourself
'no way can they pull this off live'. but oh dude, they do.. they do.

S

SUPRsalad

my wife just saw them. Not my cup of tea, but my wife said it was fun.

S

S.W.A.T

*******... :p
So, seriously, who's over 250 pounds and living in mommy's basement RL?
(OK, don't answer, I'm the last person who wants a flame war here).
Oh! I know, I know!
He goes by the name of "Calamity", however, he is a past player on Pacific! I just thought his legacy should live on...