• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Pacific Real Life Picture Thread

L

lols

I :heart: you too bro!

When you coming back to the game?

Also, I'm not in GOO anymore. I started my own crew "K@Zi"

It's barely getting off it's feet because I have been Rank 9 for this past week haha. :thumbup1:
*edit* we have ALL been rank 9 for the past week.. lol.. You and your 0/3 casting and 80% LRC

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*edit* we have ALL been rank 9 for the past week.. lol.. You and your 0/3 casting and 80% LRC
I know right? Haha I managed to get 2 kill shots on SUPR at Despise , Rank 10 tomorrow morning w00t!

Pacific will see a lot more of K@Zi and teh TENKI himself. :gun:

twb1990

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey kal... pic of the hookah... and i felt that i had to have a cig pic too... lol

twb1990

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice hookah man! We got to chill, drink, and smoke some hookah sometime

:beer:
yeah if my grant money ever comes in ill come and visit for a couple of days... but we will have to find girls for me to go home with cause im not wasting money on a hotel XD hahah

S

SUPRsalad

I wonder if my chars still have any points? If you can get pinks to log them in, you're more than welcome to pt kill them all you want. ;)

side note: probably not going to come back to UO. IF I do, it will be in the winter, and it will be subsequent to Pink and Andy finally making their own crafters.

R

Rand Al

Just more hypocrites, the pot calling the kettle black. Nothing new for UO players.

M

MasterP

Watch out all you can eat buffets!! OMG juvi jenny craig is what you need..

awwww Cyrus, that is mean...

Juvi is tiny compared to most people who spend as much time as he does playing video games.
No one cares what Raza says. Dude is by far the most Bipolar dude ever. He has been trying to throw bash's at me for the last 3 years because i wouldnt let him back in the guild. He "sold his account" then post on stratics bashing my guild. Three weeks later he is back on the same account begging and begging to join back. I said no because he wanted to bash the guild then he goes right into the RL trying to bash. Ask him i gess if you live in AZ that mean you live in a trailer? Haha never lived in one of them. My gf is fat? 120 is fat? Ohh so much more.

Dude is goofy lookin as ****. His 400 Lb gf and is that a girl or a boy with down syndrome?

S

SUPRsalad

Pretty whack to take shots at someone's rl picture without first having the balls to post your own.. Besides, it doesn't appear that hes a whole lot lighter..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one cares what Raza says. Dude is by far the most Bipolar dude ever. He has been trying to throw bash's at me for the last 3 years because i wouldnt let him back in the guild. He "sold his account" then post on stratics bashing my guild. Three weeks later he is back on the same account begging and begging to join back. I said no because he wanted to bash the guild then he goes right into the RL trying to bash. Ask him i gess if you live in AZ that mean you live in a trailer? Haha never lived in one of them. My gf is fat? 120 is fat? Ohh so much more.

Dude is goofy lookin as ****. His 400 Lb gf and is that a girl or a boy with down syndrome?
Leave the baby out of it, hes actually cute.

S

SUPRsalad

Looks like a pretty good kiddo. I'll trade you for 10mil. Final offer.

R

Rand Al

I sold uo stuff sense i was in highschool mostly castles for rl cash. I did not make a whole lot because i never did brokering but what I did make went into this and so it is my uo truck!

S

SUPRsalad

I sold uo stuff sense i was in highschool mostly castles for rl cash. I did not make a whole lot because i never did brokering but what I did make went into this and so it is my uo truck!
Pretty sweet. I once sold an orny and bought a case of banquet beer.
(coors)

V

Verbin Scorpio

Me and my ex on the way to a concert. I was trashed.

Some more drunken moments.........

and last but not least the me you may recognise :p

J

Jeanie

We all know who this is!!!

[IMG]http://i55.***********/soqoow.jpg[/IMG]

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hehe thats the one, "it" needs know introduction

S

SUPRsalad

Most recent picture of myself, with a really rediculous look on my face. I was watching this band that I REALLY don't care for.. Few months ago I think, since we're posting cigarette pictures:

S

SUPRsalad

also, wanna see the worst sunburn I've ever had in my life? This thing eventually turned into water blisters which looked like a case of shingles:

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not in many pictures... I'm usually the one taking them.

Here's one of me in 2007.

And here's another of me in 2011. This time with hair.

My main characters are:

Kuenai - Archer
Jack Spades - Crafter
Quin Ail'em - Thrower
Malicek - Necro Mage
Semerihage - Weaver
Harry the Hobo - UO Transient
Leira of Asrai - Bard

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok so everyone was doing the Drunk Picture so here it is...

my 20th Birthday in 2007 in Fairbanks, AK

This is where I am currently stationed in Fairbanks, Alaska (be jealous)

My Truck

and finally... this is how you keep warn with your buddies in Alaska... (no h0m0)
Guy in the green beanie-= Hawty

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I did play pac for such a short time , maybe back in 2001 or was it 2002 my main server was SP but since I was in FL when oogi was gm was that how you spelled it? Anyway 12 or 13 years later here I am . mrbdays9_fast.jpg this pic is from this year , not as cute as I used to be but then who is.

Maris Madrigal
Shy De' Lairesse
Cherish Firekiss

Carlos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This is actually my first post on Stratics. I've been an on and off player originally in Wakoku shard but switched off to Pacific after my 2 year deployment in Iraq 2003-2005 (we were the only signal unit 100% deployable until another signal unit from Puerto Rico was at least 75% deployable in February 2005. We went overseas with 316 soldiers and came back 321...five little veterans. This is the real me, I worked for the Army for 10 years as a cable installer under the supervision of General Dynamics (cheaper to hire soldiers to run the cable). ^_^ Anyway, I just came back to UO again back in October after finishing my Bachelors in Management and Masters in Business Administration, family, and son turning one years old. He's got a few more years before I can break him into role playing lolz.
carlos2.PNG Carlos.PNG