• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Origin PVP smacktalk thread- Part 3.5

• Thread starter imported_Chaucer of TS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dread Raven

Well nice report, but the fact is I was not on last night. I do have a life and do other things beside play UO. I play at various times. As for being a Titan, I am the average PvPer who can still kill more then half of BTH members. I have not at any time ever stated I was a PvP god, and if you ever research any posts I have ever made on stratics, you will find I have made that statement every time. I just report the facts thats happen during battles. I see how you lost in the battle of wits, when you attacked my integrity. You found out that I do post facts and not fiction. Now you make an attack on my PvP skills, because I was not there in battle. I will just chalk that up to lack of truth due to your ego over compensating. I was not on last night so I can't post about that situation, but you state you took a victory,wow thats impressive. You took one out of three yesterday. There are several different reasons for doing things. You might of held the first choke point and the bridge and kept it, second you might have chased to a point where they could have set up there rez point. Third they used the star room after the champ was down, to keep use as a strategic point. The champ was down, you did not do another one, so they moved back to PAC. If you could comprehend what I have said about raids, you would understand, FL raids your spawns and harrowers. A few guys gate fight, but most don't. As for BTH dieing, thats the truth. You are at your lowest membership ever. I did notice though you keep making new posts, but never answer the facts from the others. You really try and avoid answering the truth. So instead of engaging me debate over the facts, you must rely on short little victories to spin things. People reading this are beginning to see you are just full of hot air and have nothing but a few little victories to post. If you are so powerful and the great legions are the best, pop a harrower and let us know an hour in advance. This is a challenge for you, unless everything I wrote is true and BTH is dieing. You state to be this great PvP guild who is looking for a fight. Well harrowers are great PvP fun. Our members watched battles over 4 harowers last week on another shard. All those guilds have stated that Harrowers and Spawns are the root of PvP in Fel. So before you try to convince the rest of Origin thats BTH is alive and well, please debate me the facts I have stated. So go back and read each point I have made in all my posts and write them all down. Then give me sound reasoning on each reply. If you are unable to do this and come back with some other lame posts, we all know then, you are truly afraid of the facts. So do not come back with your ego clouding the truth. Please debate me in what I have stated, there has to at least 20 to 30 different points I have made. The facts are the facts and you inability to dispute them is very sad. So I will sum this up for you and make it very simple. Answer the facts I have posted over the last few days, or just don't post at all. We do not want to see responses on battles, tactics, or any other thing you can spin to avoid it. I gave you credit on things you posted thats where truthful. Now please debate me on mine. Not once have you owned up to a loss or given any credit. So people look at that and know you are spinning things so you look good. So your next post should be on debating and not spinning, or we all know you are a liar. But then again in the battle of wits, you are an unarmed opponent.

G

Well what you post is actual opinion, and usually your opinions don't match up with the truth. Making it difficult to answer your questions. Also your loaded questions in hopes that I’ll fall into one of your pitfall lies. Stick with the truth and you won’t have to work so hard to develop lies. You seem to take the side of FL no matter what facts are in front of you. An example of that is this. You just said you weren't on yesterday, yet you replied about a battle that FL obviously lost because they retreated to a "strategic point" (your words, star room). I think maybe someone is lying to you. As for your noted points of interest. You seem to have taken everything I’ve said about FL and are now trying to lay some of the same points at our door. But if you like ill dumb it down for you, try to stay with me. We hate doing spawns we only do them to lure FL out (repeated many times). Why would we want to pop a Harrower? We can't get enough pal. to do a spawn, pal. just hate to do them and Harrowers are just another choke point and for FL it would be just another battle of numbers. I've said before in other post. you only read what you wanna read. BTH does not win every fight!!!! BTH is in it for the fighting not the spawns or scrolls!! We do not run to the boards to post every fight as FL does. I only posted the last fight because I was wondering what your take on it would be and it was apparently not and accurate one nor an honest one. The only thing FL wants is to raid spawns with mass numbers, rush to the star room to log off and call it a win! Is this not the truth? You've said so in your postings. We just call it cowardly. As far as BTH dying well in the past few years we've heard this same thing over and over and over again. So for us its nothing new and maybe someone will believe you. I hope they do believe you. Maybe there is another guild out there that will come here to actually come fight instead of hiding. FL hasn't changed anything the way BTH operates. We are a much smaller group then FL. We don't and cant compete in numbers. Again come fight and stop making excuses.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*sneaks in* MY TURN! *laughs*

I don't take to smack talking all that much..and I really hate the righteous attitude that FL has here on the boards....so let me tell you a little story...

I was killing mages in fire...and in walks Ouji-FL....so he decides to attack me.....well I redlined him...so he ran off to heal...evil mage following him around the building *snickers* ...so he comes back in, attacks me again, and I redlined him AGAIN...so he runs off to heal...again....evil mage still following him...so he invises to try to get the mage off him, which fails.....so he kills the mage...(takes him awhile to do this) THEN proceeds to cast EV's.....talk about LAME!

Can't kill me himself...poor guy...his little ev's had to do the work for him...*shakes head* This is the mighty Empire??? *laughs* Looks more like Fallen Empire to me....so so sad....

P

Peek A Boo

As I sit here reading this dialog between two players, I am suprised to see a biased comment from a 'reporter'.

It's one thing when you read a heated debate from regular posters, but to see an administrative poster join in the fray is degrading to the forums.

Why not just let the reporters post any opinion they want? Why not call this forum 'Stratic's Reporters Opinions'?

Can I be a reporter to be able to report my opinions and bias also? Can I wear a reporter tag too?

I would have thought insults coming from a forum poster with an 'Origin Shard News Reporter, General and Community News Reporter' would not be allowed.

Shame on Stratics for allowing this reporter to use her authority to dis-credit a person or guild in her 'opinion'.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am making an assumption that you are the "charactor" in question that I ran into in Fire.

this is the smack talk thread, so I talked alittle smack...in no way did I use my stratics privileges in doing so either....do you see the [NEWS] tag in front of it? Do you see this post on Stratics main page? No you do not...I was merely posting as a player who found it highly amusing that a member of the guild that claims supremecy here on Origin had to use EV's to kill me because he couldn't do it himself.

I am perfectly within my limits here in THIS thread to post my opinions just like everyone else.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Can I be a reporter to be able to report my opinions and bias also? Can I wear a reporter tag too?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can apply for a reporter position, sure. You can post any opinions you want, biased or not, no matter if you are a reporter or not. No reporter, including you, should you become one, will post their biased opinion if it is posted as a "News Article". But if it's a personal post, everyone, including reporters, are entitled to their opinion.

This is a Smack Talk thread, don't hide behind a reporter's shield, even if it is someone else's' reporter shield. You can talk trash back just like she did.

P

Peek A Boo

Sorry Larissa....

But you do know the old saying about when you ASSUME something....

I am a reader that enjoy's reading the forums, and had heard about the dialog between two opposing guild members.

I believe that when you are wearing a Stratics 'employee (although volunteer)' tag, your position of authority could cause readers to believe that the Stratics website endorses your opinion, when you are only posting your version or opinion of an event or occurance. You are not posting facts, just your version.

I don't believe it is fair to anyone when this happens. I also understand that there is no other way for you to post as a regular poster because Stratics does not allow individuals to have more than one account.

The content of your post is not being argued as valid or not, just the tag you wear while making personal posts.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
TOTALLY off topic but WHY do people insist on spelling my name with 2 S's???? I HATE THAT! *sighs*

Anyway back OT, I know that wearing a Stratics tag puts me in the spotlight...but also know that I do play this game, I do PvP, I do (though I loathe it) Fight at Yew Gate.....and I have the right to smack talk just like you do.

Yes it gets me alot of flack, yes I have gotten nasty PM's because of it, but do you think it fair that I NOT be able to voice my opinions because of it? When I write my news articles I am totally unbiased....I have done several on BTH/FL battles and though I have strong opinions about both guilds, that will not show in my news posts..ever.

G

This is the "Smack talk thread" and Larisa has expressed more discontent toward BTH then any other guild but she has always tries to express it to the best of her ability a non-bias opinion. You should look back in some of her other posts that weren't as favorable to BTH yet it is a pretty fair reporting. Just because you don't like what she has to say doesn't make it untrue. She reported her personal experience with another player who was in an unfavorable light. So you attack her for it but if she would have said the other player was a BTH you wouldn't have said a word. Just because she's a reporter doesn't and shouldn't take away from her personal opinion in the “Smack Talk Thread”. She's not posting this as a Stratics reporter, She hasn't started a new thread illustrating her opinion. This could have all be avoided if the piece of garbage that killed her wouldn't have resorted to typical FL tactics. Frankly I'm surprised he didn't set up a choke point, went into wrath form and called in back up to wither her to death. I’m also shocked that she actually saw an FL alone who didn’t run to the star room to log off. In the future Larisa just tell him BTH is on the way and he’ll probably kill himself running into a wall trying to get away anything related to PvP.

P

Peek A Boo

Larisa,

I agree that you should have the right to post as a regular poster, without censor as long as you follow the ROC.

My issue is with the tag that makes you appear to be a representative of the Stratics website, and because you wear it for ALL of your postings, ALL of your posts appear to be endorsed by Stratics when in fact your personal postings are only one sided views.

I know that you do not have an option to turn it off when you make personal posts.

P

Peek A Boo

Crazy Horse,

please re-read my posts.

I have not attacked Larisa. I do not believe she should be wearing an official Stratics reporter tag while posting personal posts. I also know she does not have a choice about this. It is something that only Stratics has control of.

If this has occured in some of her other posts, I am not aware of them.

I am not picking sides or getting into your 'war'.

I am sure Larisa would not be biased if she were to report this as 'NEWS'.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL I just laughed out loud at that....that's funny.

In all honesty, I think because I was in BTH for so long I do tend to be a bit rough on them sometimes,but never in offical news posts.

I was actually looking forward to a nice 1v1 fight with this guy....but as usual the resort to gimp tactics was overwhelming...*sighs* I could have just as easily run through the sparkles into destard or despise but I didn't, I stayed because I wanted to fight.

B

Blood Red Knight

Crazy Horse, do you ever get tired of this pointless struggle against truth?

Let go of all your frustration, let go of your negativity, let go of your drive to fight. You will then see what I see, and know what I know.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I agree with you 100% Trin....

Let me tell you another funny story....

Yesterday afternoon I was rather bored so started my usual scouting rounds and found BTH doing Despise....now, the only reason BTH would be doing ANY spawn would be to hopefully get a fight...so I sat there hidden on my stealther waiting for FL to show up...since supposedly they "Own" the shard....

Well....they didn't show.....I was rather disappointed, I was hoping to get some good screenies.

So later my guild decides to do a Rikktor spawn at Ice West.....and lo and behold who shows up on last level? FL! It's funny that they won't raid a BTH spawn but they'll raid ours.....

Why is that Oh great and mighty Empire? Why did you not raid BTH? Did you not have double their numbers on? You won't hesitate to raid D/Cyn with only 5 of us working a spawn, but don't try to raid BTH. I noticed that after BTH came in to Ice West, FL vanished.....so I ran into the star room after D/Cyn killed the champ and lo and behold there's FL setting up the grinder in the Star Room...*shakes head*

Right after that, D/Cyn, those same 5 people started working a Rikktor at COD and BTH showed up...and guess what? WE FOUGHT! For a long time, it was great fun! No choke points, no wither spaming, no running to guards....it was an all out field battle and it was great....FL didn't show up for that one either...too many BTH for ya? They only had about 7 on, I guess that's too many for The great and powerful Empire to handle.

So yeah Trin, I agree...BTH still holds Origin.

Great fun last night guys, must do it again soon!

B

Blood Red Knight

Simple answer Larisa

We don't always catch things being done. You try getting your guild to constantly check all spawns every 20 minutes across 2 servers for just 2-3 months, and see how much fun it is.

Before bashing the empire over and over again, realize that we are just like you, except more vicious.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Last time I checked, BTH still has free run of yew and tram on Origin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Corrected for accuracy.

I don't believe BTH has free run of any champ in fel the past few months. BTH USED to do champs at any time they wanted with only a couple of people(three or less). That was when FL first arrived on Origin. Before we even allied with D. We also saw boat loads of them on at any given time.

Then BTH made a "seven man" rule for doing champs. The boat loads we saw before had shrunk by a good 5-10 people. At this point, sounds like "free run" and control of Origin is slipping.

Now, we rarely see any BTH out champing with under 10 people and that is usually in despise. I'd say we rarely see 10 BTH on at any given day.

Sounds and feels like BTH got outzerged. What is truely sad about that statement is the fact that I'd guess less than 50% of FL has playable chars on Origin... and that of that 50%, maybe 5 of the players are anything but secondary chars with quickly thrown together suits

As has been mentioned since the day we got here, your shard is a secondary shard. We check spawns when Pac is dead and then play on Origin. If something happens on Pac, we drop off Origin ASAP.

Origin is just more proof that when FL shows up on a shard, Fel changes.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*blinks* Whaa....???

You try getting your guild to constantly check all spawns every 20 minutes across 2 servers for just 2-3 months, and see how much fun it is...

There are 14 spawn locations....to check 14 spawns on 2 shards every 20 minutes would require......well......

That's really impressive....glad you take your gameplay so seriously

G

Where do I begin? There were some who were doing spawns, Usually 2-3 ppl. and that to me is a problem because FL would raid them with their usual 20 ppl . Then create a stronghold in the star room and log off for the night. That really isn't something to brag about. Now while those 2-3 ppl. were doing spawns the rest of us were usually playing around at Yew gate and by the time we got there it was too late they’d red kill the Barracoon as fast as they could to avoid any real conflict and again into the star room to log off for the night. The only thing that has changed was that those 2-3 ppl. who cant get enough of spawns aren’t currently playing or were removed. FL pure and simple doesn't control anything here, not now nor ever. They only try to raid what is viable (easy) to them. They’re nothing more then an insurgency of leeches.
Now I’ve watched them and I have developed a plan to be put in action incase of an FL raid. First all those +5 scrolls that you get from working the spawn, start saving them. So the next time FL decides to raid your spawn just drop those on the ground. FL for the most part cant read anyways and will be totally distracted by the white shiny object on the ground. They will most likely start killing themselves over it. If that doesn't work just carry some dice and drop them when they’re near. They will start rolling the dice uncontrollably allowing time for you to finish you 2-3 man spawns and get away without any problems. Another way to keep your spawn from being raided from FL is to do this. Pick any spawn you like and start placing signs around the spawn that say “PVP AREA” to FL this is like holy ground they for some mysterious reason cannot cross into that realm you’ve created. Although results may vary but most times they end in FL running in the opposite direction and on rare occasions one will actually cross over mistakenly but it usually results in them bursting into flames and dying. I know it sounds silly but these are proven methods that have worked time and time again. I’m currently brainstorming with other members to exploit FL’s fear of actual game pixilated combat so please stay tuned there will be more to come.

G

lol... ok... please pass me your crackpipe

Answer me this... when is the last time BTH has attempted a harrower? Either "YOUR" version of prime time or server version of prime time aka pst? The answer would be MONTHS.

And why is this? Because you control Tram and yew gate. Simple fact.

In order for any claim of "we control the shard" to be true, you'd have to start completing spawns whenever you like. Which hasn't happened in... well, months.

We raid what we can when we can... but having a firm grip on two shards is quite a feat and a bunch of work. We give Pac raids and activities our primary attention. If we can get to a raid on Origin, we'll do it. We have a bit of a ramp up time to get everyone off Pac before hitting Origin when we are engaged in activities on Pac.

Going into Despise one at a time to "raid" ten plus makes no tactical sense which is why you don't see FL do that.

G

Again it seems FL cannot distinguish between spawns and PvP. Here is how it goes. We are not Ratmen. We will actually fight back. As I’ve stated many, many times before. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SPAWNS. WE HAVEN'T BEEN FOR A LONG LONG TIME, LONG BEFORE FL OR MOST ANY OTHER GUILD WAS HERE so why would we keep doing them???? There seriously is no profit in it. Every time I see an FL they run through the gate or precast a recall and scream “work a spawn” . Why would we do that when all you have to do is come out and fight. Isn’t that the most rediculious thing you’ve ever heard of? Most of us have more then enough gold to last us 10yrs. I have to ask this. I know this is a silly question but what does doing a Harrower or any other spawn have literally anything to do with PvP??? This I gotta know. When you find the answer please display it. Now will someone please translate this to FL in English, draw them a picture or just grunt it to them in caveman talk so that they can comprehend what I'm saying because its obvious that they don't seem to be getting the point. STOP HIDING AND COME FIGHT!!!

G

Oh I forgot to mention your last sentence. For us on this shard that is just pure vindication of all the excuses FL has posted but that is the one I’ve been looking for. Now everyone can see exactly who is who on Origin. BTH raids because they like to PvP. "FL doesn't raid because it doesn't make tactical sense". Thank you for finally coming out of the closet and posting the truth.

B

Blood Red Knight

If BTH likes to PvP, then why does your guildmaster start screaming at his guildmates whenever a fight doesn't go his way or he dies.

If BTH likes to PVP, then why does its members scare off potential newcomers to Fel by being total jackarses to everything they see?

If BTH likes to PVP, why do they spend all that time at the Yew gate? That is the closest thing to trammel you can get on a red.

BTH doesn't like to pvp, they just say they do to try to mass recruit and defend their ego when they lose 90 percent of the time.

I hate PVP, I hate having to hunt down you trash, but I do it anyway for the glory of the Empire.

Back to growing plants for me, see you on the field.

G

Maybe this is too complex for you to follow along but being is BTH is a ruff atmosphere and it requires thick skin so if you can’t take a Lil trash talk then we don’t want you anyways. We could really careless if we scare off potential members and we haven’t mass recruited anyone for a very long time. I don’t know where you got your information but it’s wrong. Currently we don’t have a need for new ppl. What we are recruiting is for another guild to come here and fight us its been apparent for some time that FL is not what we paid for and would like our money back. FL pure and simple does not come out to fight unless they have 2x the numbers I’ve heard this same mantra from FL members for months and they are just as sick of it as we are. You tricked your guild into coming here and now they feel as if they are stuck here because no one in FL wants to fight or their leaders don’t want them to go out and fight. This isn’t just from one or two FL members I know this is from several over months of talking about it. Just like last night. FL knew we were chaining Despise for a fight. They came down once and lost. Then quickly retreated to the star room once again to log off in shame. We expect this. It’s what FL does best. We are at Yew gate alot because it’s really the only fight we can ever get. Your just to ignorant to add that up. We’re easy to find and its always been that way. You yourself run around with an Orc Lord hoping it will kill someone for you. You just outsourced yourself and your template. Oh I love the new “Hail to the glorious Empire” slogan. I’ve heard it before and it’s not original.

B

Blood Red Knight

I sometimes wonder why you go through all this effort Crazy Horse, but then again, I know how you are.

You are like me, we pick our side and fight alongside our comrades until the very end.

The only difference between us is the type of guilds we put ourselves in. I prefer the relaxed family friendly atmosphere, you seem to prefer the anarchist PVP-centric atmosphere.

Glory to the Empire! See you on the field.

G

Sometimes people can only feel good about themselves at the cost of others less than themselves, Larisa.

<blockquote><hr>

I agree with you 100% Trin.... Why is that Oh great and mighty Empire? Why did you not raid BTH? Did you not have double their numbers on? You won't hesitate to raid D/Cyn with only 5 of us working a spawn, but don't try to raid BTH. I noticed that after BTH came in to Ice West, FL vanished.....so I ran into the star room after D/Cyn killed the champ and lo and behold there's FL setting up the grinder in the Star Room...*shakes head*

[/ QUOTE ]

G

The correct quote is: "Last time I checked, BTH still has free run of Origin." I dunno what Trammel has to do with anything.

<blockquote><hr>

Last time I checked, BTH still has free run of yew and tram on Origin.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

I go through this effort in hopes to stir some inner drive, some courage, something or anything from any guild wanting to come fight here on Origin. There has to be at least one guild looking for the same quest besides If I don't do it then who will? So if any guild out there on this shard or another would come here to fight then my job would be done but as it stands currently that’s not going to happen. So I will continue to come here to provoke and stir things up as much as possible. I have high hopes for "D" guild they by far were our best contenders. I think they can get back to their former status in no time with a Lil guidance or if they allied or merged with another Origin guild and avoided house fighting as a tactic.

B

Blood Red Knight

Well, I cannot deter you from whatever action you choose to take Crazy, however I would think your best course of action would be to leave Origin for a server with different people to fight.

You see, our goal is to lock down Origin for good, we will not give up until this is done. We have the numbers and the ability to do so, we are just lacking the drive when after we kill BTH off they disappear from anywhere but the Yew gate for a week.

As you say, your goal is to PVP, but as you have stated multiple times, we aren't satisfying your need to do that, and we don't have any plans to start now, and as you say bringing another guild over isn't working.

Call me a pacifist, but that is what I want, for BTH to leave.

But thats just me, and I'm just a simple Trammelite. See you on the field.

I

imported_Anon Mcdougle

Why do two guilds with much love for fighting not war each other so even in tram they might kill away ??

B

Blood Red Knight

Most of us can't go to trammel on anything other than weak supply run characters or luck suited tamers, thats why.

G

LOL... We are not leaving Origin. That is not even a thought in anybodies mind and why would we? Most of us have several castles or large homes and we do in fact love the fear we instill in FL. Yesterday FL actually came to Yew gate and guess what happened? I know this sounds crazy because I couldn't believe it myself. FL go ran over like it was the INDY 500 and retreated to the far north of Yew gate to launch a boat and sail off into the water!! LMAO.. talk about getting owned. I have never ever heard of anything like this..It by far was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen a guild do. Now I can see if they were on an island or somehow land locked but this wasn't the case at all. The only way they could get away was to sail off and go fishing. Several of us passed out laughing so hard in vent (Hehehe, I couldn’t make stuff up this funny).

I

imported_Anon Mcdougle

"Most of us can't go to trammel on anything other than weak supply run characters or luck suited tamers, thats why. "

odd i see scores of powerfull fighters sitting AFK in luna bank everyday

maybe just maybe you like the safety of tram ???

not calling you all closet care bears but for folks who say they live only for pvp it just dont make sense

R

Return of Croft

You know... I just spent the last 30 minutes reading the little war of words certain FL and BTH members have been involved in.. And its pretty clear to me what the truth is.

The truth is that Pubamoto was BTH. When he started paying attention to his actual life, BTH fell apart, because as much as a son of a b*#@*! as he is/was he was the only guy who could get the job done.

Now you have guys like crazy horse, who are frustrated because they can never be what he was no matter how hard they try. It doesnt matter if its FL, D, Cyn or anyone else.. BTH will fall to anyone who organizes, because BTH is no longer a viable threat on Origin.

BTH does not spawn. they do not do Harrowers. They fight at the gate, and complain. It wasnt always that way, but it is that way now.

FL does win when it shows up. And it May be skill, or it may not be skill, its hard to tell when its 30 on 12 as raven said... bth can seldom field 12 players. But the facts are the facts.

I have logged in several times in the past few days and seen no one. none in my guild roster, none in Yew, and none in spawns. So i dont know what all the bickering is for. Raven said its a ghost town, and it is. wheather FL made it that way, or WOW made it that way, i cant be sure of. what I am ABSOLUTELY certain of, is that Origin is a free shard. AV can get a spawn off if they want, D does every day it seems, as does anyone else who wants to. If i had the patience i would prolly solo some.

G

Croft if you had been paying attention we haven't really been spawning for a very long time. Long before FL was here, Long before you retreated from the shard and came back and long before "D" disbanded. And yes, BTH doesn't have numbers mostly because we don't need them, we are bored and if we did have numbers who exactly are we going to fight?! A lot of ppl. just looked to other games to keep occupied. I also don't pretend to be Pub. nor does anyone else we don’t constantly need to be hand held like LLC was to be able to function. LLC failed miserably under your leadership just as F+H did so don’t confuse your failures with BTH’s successes. Also Pub doesn't post on the boards, nor does he read the boards and hasn't for well over a year or more. Pub does still play daily. I don't know where you get your information from but once again your wrong on all counts. I for the most part am the only one in BTH who does post. So just because you see me post doesn't necessary mean that I'm leading BTH the same can be said for any person who posts. It sounds to me that your looking for another guild to take you in since no one in "D" really wants you there either. Lord knows we sure as hell don't want you. We don't see you around anymore since the Publish. I believe it's because you can't run around anymore in Llama form (Trash form) without being dismounted and killed on the spot.

B

Blood Red Knight

Anon, our ideas of powerful characters vary it seems. The people you see at AFK in Luna which you would consider powerful, I would most likely see as rather low threat weaklings.

I

imported_Anon Mcdougle

<blockquote><hr>

Anon, our ideas of powerful characters vary it seems. The people you see at AFK in Luna which you would consider powerful, I would most likely see as rather low threat weaklings.

[/ QUOTE ]

why then would even your weakest char fear them ??? you live for the glory of battle what better than to be able to slay these weak char when they are AFK ??

B

Blood Red Knight

My blue has 34 magery, 70 some odd focus, and about 20 eval, his greatest ability is called "potion run" where he runs to luna, buys kegs from a vendor, and runs back to my gate house. I fear mongbats when I'm using him.

I

imported_Anon Mcdougle

<blockquote><hr>

My blue has 34 magery, 70 some odd focus, and about 20 eval, his greatest ability is called "potion run" where he runs to luna, buys kegs from a vendor, and runs back to my gate house. I fear mongbats when I'm using him.

[/ QUOTE ]

could you not just go to moonglow or any other town ? its real empty here. there is no valid reason to not war another guild unless the mighty and fearfull BTH and FL both just like the safety of tram and dont want to give that up

G

I'm not sure if you fully understand or maybe its me who doesn’t understand. There is no reason to have any war in tram. I'm not against it but most of our characters are red. So it's troublesome to have to create a blue character to act as a PvPer just so some tram guild can put their pets on you. If ppl. wanted to go to luna and not be attacked to do their restocking then they would just have an unguilded character. Felucia allows you to PK others also, something that Tram doesn't offer. No guild will give up fighting in Fel. to fight in Tram. to convenience the enemy.

I

imported_Anon Mcdougle

"There is no reason to have any war in tram."

so you enjoy the safety tram offers ??

G

Ahh I see what you mean. I think. hehe.. To make it a Lil clearer for us all. Trammel was built for consensual PvP (IMO). Meaning it allows players to not participate in PvP and basically do trammy stuff. So you believe that if players don't restock their others "Warring" characters with characters that are ready to go to war (Guilded to the same warring guild) that also then they are somehow enjoying the safety of Trammel? That really is just a lot ridiculous steps that aren't necessary and here is why. Most players who are red or like to fight don't want consensual PvP most of us like the idea of killing players who don't necessarily want to be killed. It's why Felucia was created (long before Trammel). Once you come into Felucia all bets are off to include most guard zones. There's a lot of risk to come explore here. Although I like your idea of being able to kill ppl. in Tram. It will never work because guilds usually just find a way to rack up the score by playing a numbers game or stealth archers just sneak around hoping to kill someones tailor for points who are getting supplies. That has been EA's failure with the warring options and Factions. No one participates and there are so many reasons why ppl. don't. One major one is the 20 minute skill loss when you die. Also to avoid this whole thing of safety why not just come fight in Felucia to experience how safe it is?

I

imported_Anon Mcdougle

i hope no one takes offense at my post i just truly seek to understand the minds off pvpers, many many reds call non pvpers care bears trammys etc etc yet i see them in tram all the time. bth near fl near d etc etc now if i was a killing kinda of guy i would want to kill them all the time not just in fel.

i do spend time in fel living there and been working on a thief as well as stealthing around with my idoc huntin mage

G

Most reds (IMO) see blue players who come to Felucia as trash or as a lesser player because those blue players only want to retreat back into the guard zone or flee to Heartwood. So not alot of respect if given to them nor should it be (imo). They never attack first unless its from a house or can avoid PvP altogether by stealthing around and hoping to catch someone red lined or newly rezed. So if your looking to fight then i'd advise against this form of watered down PvP. I think most red players would agree.

B

Blood Red Knight

If a blue acts how I acted when my main pvper was blue years ago, I'd give them respect. The only real difference for me between blue and red was going to brit bank for pet resses ended, and I didn't have to go grey and hope another blue's holy light or wither hit me in order to kill them.

If a blue acts as blues usually do and hide in guard zone or run to heartwood when things aren't looking too good, then they don't deserve to be included in our fun in Felucca. Why play chess with someone when they just get up, throw the board in your face, and stalk off skulking every time they come close to losing?

T

The Red Knight

Using say swoops as an example if say bth and fl were warring and could fight over the swoop, it really would serve no purpose as others, not involved in the war could go along their merry way farming swoop. Thus there could be no victory as neither side would really be winning anything.

As far as stomping the unexpecting in tram, well don't believe everything you read, concerning the visciousness of fel, yes often uninsured or insurance bugged items do get returned. Even the vocally anti returning bth has left me a weapon beside my corpse which I foolishly forgot was not insured. Yes, we are not always civil to each other, but we are not out to slap our opponent from behind or grief them just for the sack of hate, we fight for territory and resources and bragging rights.

As far as the whole hate on tram player thing, welp, i for one can honestly say I can spend hundreds of hours involved in trammel related activities and find enjoyment and pleasure from them. i doubt people in fel think more or less of me because of this, i am mostly judged by my effectiveness on the field of battle.

Either playstyle is valid and deserving of repect, its pretty much how you present yourself to the different communities that will determine how you are judged. An example of this might be the Ancient Order of Elves on pacific, they are far from a fel oriented group, yet many in our leadership and ranks have a deep respect for them, and believe it or not on occaison we participate in role player events, where us winning is far less important to us than in us acting the evil role in an accomplished manner.

R

Return of Croft

i think you guys might be reading into the whole blue/red issue too much. Most blues that show up in fel are either just comming into fel to try it out, or they use thier blue for hunting as well as pvp. Sure they enjoy the luxary of guard protection, but reds enjoy the freedom to attack whomever they wish with no worries about there pvm characters being unable to do trammel based things.

In some situations Blues aremore restricted than red players because of the lack of ability to strike the targets they want. There are a lot of blue bth that fight and slay beasts on the same characters. this rings true for them as well as others.

Maybe we can attribute this to sheer laziness when it comes to working a secondary character specificly for pvp. Either way This matters not. it is a strategic part of playing when deciding which clor your going to be. I have 2 reds and several blues. one char for each task. Though my account isnt very active these days.

I

imported_Lady Tiger

the reason crazy horse is complaining about the blues in fel is because he keeps getting killed over and over by them.

2 D members took out bth over and over at fire last night.

Just for your info Dark Raven is not croft. I don't pvp but I sure can heal and rez *smiles*

Status
Not open for further replies.