• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Origin PVP smacktalk thread- Part 3.5

• Thread starter imported_Chaucer of TS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It wasn't our Harrower to begin with. I was actually surprised that FL showed up until I found out it was a “choke point”. Which is code word for “FL is logging on”. Also the house in Yew wasn't Fears and frankly I'm glad it's gone. I can't stand Yew gate to begin with but it's really the only place that there's any sort of fighting going on even if it is a gate fight. I think it will work more for us then against us because it deters us from going there hopefully forcing others to go elsewhere to fight us. FL believes that because they log on once a week with 50 people and with entourage of guilds to back them up that they are accomplishing something on ORIGIN, they aren't. Fighting us at one choke point with multiple guilds only to shortly log off claiming victory only proves how cowardly your guild is. FL doesn't want to fight BTH they only want to hit and run and post on Stratics that they are making a difference. If ORIGIN citizens or anyone but FL actually believed you (which they don't) they would be out spawning all the time without fear of us raining down on them but they don’t because they aren't stupid. They see the exact same thing we do but it shows us exactly how much we have enslaved the people of ORIGIN over the years because they are so quick to fight with you then fight for themselves. You give yourselves too much credit “D” guild was in my opinion the hardest opponent we have ever fought. FL is nothing more then watered down LLC and I’m not sure if I can give them that much credit because LLC actually comes to fight us despite their ability and numbers. In the long run, if they get a new GM they pose a greater threat to us because they have the ability to recruit people who actually play on ORIGIN shard. You don’t have to like me or what I say but what I say isn’t just opinion it’s factual . To me that’s far more important then trying to come here and spin the truth.

(Hmmmmm I wonder if I can be ORIGINS “NO SPIN” warrior?)

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50 people LOLOLOLOL where the hell did you learn to count Crazy Horse I do not now you nor do I care to but let me explain something to you we had 18 people and D had 5 that looks like 23 to me, and you easily had that many if not more so plz do not try to spin the numbers game here because you got your asses handed to you nothing more nothing less. At this point I would like to thank the guild of BTH for yet again doing all the work for us and letting us reap the rewards keep it up you are getting good at it.

PS those +25 stats tasted real nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Yet again you missed the point of my post try rereading it. The 50 was exaggerated but at this point I’m having doubts that you will get the message in the post anyways. Next time, before you post have someone regurgitate it back to you just to keep you focused on the main points of the message.

G

Its a horse no its a crazy horse hahahah,....OWNED! na its a lil pony that likes to dance for its owner!! roflmaOOOfff

X

xxVIIxx

my lil pony got rezed killed by your G I joe

all I got to say is watch your back, Malibu Barbie will be coming for you

G

Never seen you. I don't think anyone has. I doubt you have an account. All you do is post on the board and pretend that you play.

X

xxVIIxx

Never seen me? maybe because I stealth and your dead before you know I'm even around.

Doubt I have an account? actually I have 4.

All I do is post and pretend I play? Just because you believe the boogieman isn't there doesn't mean he won't get ya.

Anyhow BTH is old news, I've slapped them around origin longtime ago. Now BTH is just a bunch a wannabes who's been ran off every other shard. Your allowed to exist for now on Origin for some of our amusement that is all. Just because someone happens to mention BTH on a pvp thread doesn't mean you guys can actually pvp, don't let the attention stroke your ego too much kids.

G

I almost can't believe you admitted to playing a stealth archer. Oh sure we all have archers but not stealth archers as our main. Exceptions: (Paco, Mina, White eagle and all of LLC). Stealth archers don't really do anything but get in the way. The only people they ever manage to kill are rez kills. They pose no threat to anyone. Therefore, I was correct in saying "No one sees you" and "You only pretend to play". It's not as if you ever actually killed someone by yourself. You really don't have a leg to stand on when you and your guild were literally obliterated by BTH off the face of U.O. I believe all of your posting privileges should be revoked just on the fact alone that you believe you can actually fight someone alone or on the idea that you got in your head that playing a stealth archers template is a good ideal. Ever wonder why no one really plays a stealth archer? Well here’s a clue.. Your guild or x-guild tried it and all of them went extinct faster then the dinosaurs. This much trash talking from a stealth archer!!! What’s the world coming to?
Oh and if you do come out of hiding. What’s your characters name? I doubt you’ll answer correctly.

X

xxVIIxx

Um you got me confuse crazy lil pony, first off who said anything about stealth archer being my main.

And as far as x-guild? which would that be Illuminati? BTH? or UOF? or my 5 day run with D when they were at War with BTH and won because you kids got scared . Again you have no clue as to what or who your talking about.

WHAT MY CHARS NAME?????? are just stupid or you don't understand what you read? oh wait I know your trying to forget the nightmares of me pwning you noobs solo and guildless. Like remembering my name will triger all those bad memories.

Oh last time I looked my stealther wasn't an archer nor is my archer a stealther.

Only ones pretending here are you and the rest of your fruitloop troop. Pretending you actually pvp in a pvp guild. When everyone knows BTH is just a zerg greifing guild nothing more.

I actually feel sorry for you kids when all these new Origin guilds claim victory over BTH. Not knowing BTH was already a beaten horse. They're just kicking you while your already down more or less.

So get over yourselves how many times does it take for others to continue making BTH look like idiots in front of the whole shard as I've done in the past.

R

Return of Croft

I can't stand BTH as much as the next guy, but that was pretty awsome last night.. BTH from the rear, LLC in the front, FL goes down hard.. CHOOO CHOO!!!

Still though, No Guild has Origin on lockdown. And im good with that.

I'm not starting a rumor here, just asking a question because of some information that passed my "desk".

Is FL dropping D? or just absorbing them?

(LLC puts out the ":Help Wanted" sign) hehehe
Pay sucks, but the benifits are oh so sweet

C

Cherie XX

LOL i like that croft.. Thats funny and very true.. I like the end part too the Help Wanted

G

Again stop posting! You don't play here. Illuminati, UOF, and D were beaten off this shard so long ago I doubt anyone still remembers who they were. Your trying to gain some sort of credit here by acting as if stealthers are such a huge threat to me or anyone else on Origin. Never once have I heard "Help, help a stealther is killing me" and I doubt I ever will. You can throw all the stone and names at me all day long and it will have the same effect as a stealther, which is none. Although I did know this one idiot who played a stealth macer and never killed anyone unless they were AFK at the bank or something. He was with us for a very short time. We told him he needed to change his template because the enemy simply doesn't stand still waiting for him to sneak up and dismount them. I've always wondered what happened to that guy. You should seek him out and maybe with you two guys together and if someone stands still for about 30 minutes you guys could actually kill someone who’s AFK. Last I heard he’s in FL. Just ask for the guy who dies a lot and plays a stealthing macer. Maybe by now he's figured out that the template doesn't work on anyone.

X

xxVIIxx

You must think I'm someone else crazy lil pony, your facts are all confused.
Let me set you straight on few things.

1. Illuminati never was beaten off the shard, most play WoW.

2. UOF has never bothered with Origin yet. Never felt the competition was good enuff for a transfer token. There are way better pvpers on LS to fight. So no UOF couldn't of been beaten off a shard they've never came to.

3. As far as D goes I have no clue because like I said before I was only with them for the war BTH lost against D. (which I still have screen shots just incase you forgot and wanna make up things)

4. I do play on Origin, have since the first day Origin opened. Just because I pay no attention to BTH doesn't mean I left.

I've killed BTH on my necro my tamer my samurai my ninja my archer my bard even my miner/lumberjack. And ok I'll admit I've even killed BTH on my stealth thief I have in factions. I mentioned stealthing by your corpse and you automaticlly assume I'm a stealth archer. Your a foolish kid, who totally has their facts confused. So maybe I don't give you kids the attention you crave everyday and you assume I've been beaten off the shard and quit the game. When actually I get bored with lame BTH's attempts to PVP. I'll give you kids credit thu, no matter how many times you get smacked around beaten at your own lame games even made to look like idiots in front of the whole shard to see. You keep coming back with your trash talk and false claims over the shard.

G

I think you just want my attention. Just fact it. No one knows who you are. You don't contribute to any grief given to us. I'd love to see what character you actually play on Origin but again you keep avoiding to reveal who you are. Most people know what character I play. I have no reason to hide on a stealther. Why don't you give up on this quest to make people believe that BTH is not on top? Most of BTH are adult, therefore we have real jobs and responsibilities. We aren't on all day long and people like you know this. It's the only time your allowed to be on. Avoiding us and talking trash on the forums in some sort of effort to stick it to the MAN (BTH). Only makes you look silly. Is it just me? Or are you seriously saying your out there slaying BTH all the time. I'm done responding to your outlandish accusations. White eagle and Paco have greater bragging rights then you could ever have.

B

Blood Red Knight

I get the feeling that BTH doesn't have fun with their fights. LLC, there is some spirit there to tango with, even if they aren't as tough to fight. Me, I enjoy every second of my fighting, even upon my death I'm grinning from ear to ear.

I don't know what UOF is, but I'm sure it would be fun to destroy them.

<blockquote><hr>

and if i could PVP i'd be in fell....

but to me limiting myself to one facet, or guild just has no appeal to me

[/ QUOTE ]

I felt the same for a long time, but in the end one gets used to it, I myself have developed a strong dislike for other facets since going red.

R

Return of Croft

DUDE,

IRONCLAD, OMG.... ZooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooM

now thats hackin' like a lumber jack...

Chop chop baby. Even BTH would agree with me on that one.

FL for the speeder win.... . hell i was on ironclad and in an instant i had guildies in UOAM across the continent telling me "he is over here!!"

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do know that accusing people of hacking on these boards without having proof is against the ROC right Croft, anyways might want to watch it.......

G

Perhaps that is because Croft you are always running in the opposite direction away from the fight. For instance the fight in despise when we raided you - your guildies stood and fought you bolted and left them in despise to die. You spend more time running away than you actually do fighting perhaps you could take a lesson from those that you "lead".

R

Return of Croft

im not quite sure who this tori is, but ill graciously educate her.

when you raided us *if your FL*(after we raided a TC despise) most of our guys were down. i went to the star room, rezzed up the crew, as BTH pushed you through the teleporter, we treated you guys like a freakin ATM machine, withdrawing Gold at our pleasure.

some times you get it from the back, baby, sometime you get it from the front.

A

accessdenied

Oh sweetie cakes, I'm sure after your pleads for help on the pacific boards, so that you're able to do despise uncontested, you will have no more worries about having to run away.

R

Return of Croft

whatever makes you sleep better at night kiddo.

my post on the pacific board was to simply inform your "friends" on pacific when you were here, so they could freely farm scrolls on your "locked down" shard.

seems to be working out ok too.

god, you guys are fun to screw with LOL

Hey keep an eye out for my girly over there on Pac "Taylor: she will be the one soloing spawns holding a camera ROFL

A

accessdenied

Oh goodness. They know where we are. I'm sure they all thank you ever so greatful for all of your help. lol

T

The Red Knight

I'm pretty sure this guy croft has it all figured out.
First, put us to sleep through inactivity, if they hide most the day, its hard to keep interesteded looking for them.
Second, use the meatshields as an escape shield when we do show up, leaving his comrads to die.
Third, whine for help on pac and try to use others as distractions for his own gains.
Fourth, post in a flippant, egotistical, ****y manner, pretending he is a far more effective than he really is.

R

Return of Croft

ouch that was harsh.

happy to know im pissin ya off though.

i have controlled his emotions.. who is next?

You are the weakest link .............. Goodbye!

A

accessdenied

I don't care for you too much croft, but I will say that you remind me a lot of myself..... not being sarcastic at all.

T

The Red Knight

Actaully I would say I just controlled your emotions, though my intention was to inform others, not manipulate you.

G

Enough of that lets start a new topic!!!!

Props to LLC for spawning a primetime harrower last night!

Congrats to BTH for losing yet another harrower to FL especially when you had the easiest dungeon with one of the best choke points to defend and you used bagballs ftl!!!

Once again BTH has exhibited the "control" they still imagine they have over Origin.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you Tori! It was fun. We had a good 15-20 minutes alone with our lovely
Harrower before BTH showed up.

Got rezzed came back....fought some more...died some more then saw about a million FL pouring in. We came back again and fought some BTH outside while you were dealing with them inside....over all VERY fun, good fights all around!

R

Return of Croft

In all honesty it was Us, LLC that laid the bagballs out. we only had about 9 people or so to do a primetime harrower. We didnt expect to win the day, but we have a lot of fight in us. I think its important on Origin to let people know that we may not be the largest fel guild, but we have HUGE BAG BALLS!!!

The Company isnt going anywhere. We grow daily, and we have great training because of all the hardships we face comming into our own. Fell free to visit our small website and findout what we are really about.

THE COMPANY, LLC

B

Blood Red Knight

<blockquote><hr>

The Company isnt going anywhere. We grow daily, and we have great training because of all the hardships we face comming into our own.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can try to train a worm all you want, it will still just be a worm that can only slink around in the dirt.

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

You'll all notice that this thread is now a little bit shorter than it was. There WILL NOT be anymore personal attacks and the language WILL be toned down even if half of it is starred out.

If you have any questions about what is accepted and what is not feel free to contact any of the Origin forum moderators.

Chaucer of TS, UO Stratics Moderator.

R

Return of Croft

I dont think it killed the thread, actually it helps tone guys like me down a bit.. i get passionate myself.

Popped on my thief and cruised the spawns... Origin seems a lil dead lately

What happened?

I did stealth into yew and seen some Legionarus fighting eachother. where is all the action?

~trammy croft~ *knits sweater*

G

New topic!!!!

Can you explain why your guild ran and abandoned Oaks when we scouted it the other night and then today ran and abandoned tera sanctum at 13 candles when you were scouted???? If I did not know better I would think you are trying to bore us off the shard but that wont work cause the toons we have here are permanent and not leaving.

G

For the record "No one wants your guild to leave" I've stated that before but it seems as if I'm repeating myself. We would like to actually fight some FL but unless its FL has 3x our numbers and a pre-requirement that it's a choke point, FL won't have anything to do with fighting BTH or any other guild for that matter. As of now FL doesn't care for fighting anyone they're just a hit an run guild. Run in with 20+ to raid a 2 man spawn and run out before any hint of resistance comes and call it PvP. Then post on forums that you "Own". We are starving for some sort of combat that anything different that you've shown so far, which is nothing. When will you step up to the plate?

G

I suppose as soon as you stop running from your spawns. The night you did Oaks you had 13 people at the spawn we had 10 not that it mattered much because you left Oaks ran to destard and we took that from you anyways. Tonight you had 9 online 4 at the spawn area and I had 5 people but you ran at the first sign of a spawn ghost. Please dont come here and cry numbers as your guild has zerged this shard since its opening. Does it pain you to feel how the people of Origin have felt all these years?

G

Most of us hate spawning and usually its only done to lure you out in a fight. Also everyone knows that FL doesn't fight unless you have more numbers or unless it’s a choke point. The same has been repeated on your home shard and again BTH as a whole does not want FL to leave the shard. I can only hope that issue is put to rest. Just come fight, no choke points, no crying about numbers, win lose or draw we still want to fight. You know when we're on and FL avoids us like the plague. Why is it so hard to get this point across to you? FL’s story about why they’re here changes weekly. First it was to past the time, then it was to raid spawns, now its to disband BTH. We really don’t care about what your reasoning for being here are we just want to fight. Also most if not all of BTH has jobs, school or things that require our full attention that’s outside U.O. so if you don’t see a huge presence of BTH please don’t scream BTH is gone. It’ll only make you look silly. I’m not the propaganda artist you think I am. I only post what is fact. I don’t post to try to make others believe some fairy tale half baked story. The people who play Origin despise BTH and there is probably no swaying them away from that so why would we post a bunch of lies when they wouldn’t believe us anyway? FL wants the same as BTH. You pretend as if your trying to liberate the shard from us the fact is you want what we have. BTH has seen to many claims of victory from other guilds only to have it back fire in their faces. I’m just saying don’t be one of them. AGAIN PLEASE COME FIGHT US FL! PLEASE COME FIGHT US.

R

Return of Croft

Hmmm

Bth has been running from spawns? Jeez, at least LLC never did that. Oh but we're trash, i forgot.

OMGPWNED

Everytime i log into Origin, I cant find anyone... And a couple LLC went to do a spawn and didnt run into anyone either.. and when i say a couple i mean an Auctioneer and White Eagle.

oh well, my swoops await! buh bye.

G

While FL and BTH may be mortal enemies theres one thing that we probably can agree on which is "LLC is Trash". Both our guilds ignore you when we're fighting each other. Your guild has really been nothing but gnats trying to get in everyones way. I think your guild has alot of nice ppl. but with you at the head. They're doomed to failure just like the guild that you were GM before (F+H) remember them? Croft your starving for attention again. You play a ninja/archer built to run at the first sign of trouble. I doubt you've killed anyone whos not AFK. Go back to killing mongats you'll live longer.

H

Heskal The II

horsey you claim FL only fight with numbers but my 3 man guild cant get any BTH even close to our numbers :&gt;
as soon as i see one i know i have about 20 seconds to drop him before 5-10 more come running up (very fast with good cons ) to try to zerg me down :&gt;
so for you to complain about FL only fighting with numbers MAYBE you should try the same?

P.S. im a very Sad Panda :&lt;

R

Return of Croft

In case you havent figured this out yet Horsey, God put you on this earth to entertain me, and your doing a fine job sir. carry on.

btw..

there not mongbats... (the purple ones are swoops!)

YaY Swoops!! ~~Trammie Croft~~

btw, havent been in fel much these days, but have fought Hesk there....

All I can say is.. Well Played Sir. Good fight.

G

Heres a fact for you - We raided your Khaldun last night even numbers tho you may have had one or two more but I will give you even. We killed you - killed your champ and then proceeded to farm you for close to a half hour before we got bored and left. Now please get a new excuse other than FL does not raid us unless they have twice our numbers.

And for the record your guildies were working that spawn 2 hours earlier saw our ghost and ran.

G

Everyone knows FL doesn't fight without numbers. I've yet to see FL come to a fight without having the upper hand and as soon as they lose a battle they tuck tail toward a choke point (star room). I'm not running to the boards to post every spawn we destroy FL at, you are! We win more then we lose and every time if possible that we aren't winning we ALWAYS return. FL can't say that. We are in it for the fight. FL is in it for the propaganda. I don't know who your trying to impress but it surely isn't us.

G

Well its so much cooler to gank someone than it is to hide in choke points and behind doors,with a guild of 98% withers. or have a whole guild of archers...You know who i am talking about...oh and then there is the gorup of people that just stealth everywere....

H

Heskal The II

i think that its cooler to have a whole guild with Super computers and no ping that move at the speed of light like super fast sports cars ....

G

Looks like I ruffled a sad pandas feathers. Which Probably means he has join FL or got tired of running to the scrolls of Alacrity spawn and invising himself hoping to win with spawn help. Not only would I be sad for doing that but I’d also be clinically depressed.

G

He has not joined FL nor has he asked to unlike the members in your guild. Since you are being the moutpiece of BTH tonight mind explaining why when we scouted you guys doing fire dungeon tonight you abandoned the spawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.