• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Origin PVP smacktalk thread- Part 3.5

• Thread starter imported_Chaucer of TS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heskal The II

<blockquote><hr>

Looks like I ruffled a sad pandas feathers. Which Probably means he has join FL or got tired of running to the scrolls of Alacrity spawn and invising himself hoping to win with spawn help. Not only would I be sad for doing that but I’d also be clinically depressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have never killed me alone
i have killed you :&gt;
and i use the spawn to get the numbers a little more even :&gt;
i should ask to join just to upset you :&gt;

G

LMAO.. I never actually though you would admit that. Really I could care less of who you join and dying to spawn isn't exactally dying to you. But as many times as I've chased you into spawn alone it's a wonder that you just don't put hiding on your template. Take that as a tip. FL considers it a bonus to guild ppl like you with hiding instincts.

H

Heskal The II

getting e-fielded and poisoned fielded in a dungeon is not dying to spawn...thats dying from stupidity :p
i have an idea play a temp with some skill base and you could have just teled over instead of just dying :&gt;
and that same morining you wanna dog fl for choke points but it was me and Mek (another STP! mage) againest you and 2 tamers with beetles and mares in tera and you guys held the star room and would not come fight aka choke point....SOOOOOOO stop complaining about tactics you personally use :&gt;

G

ya cause two tamers can hold a choke point with their awesome ability to wither.

R

Return of Croft

what did i miss? lol

rumor has it bth is "venturing" to another shard possibly.... any truth to that? by reading these boards, i guess i could see why. bth has always been a mystery to me. in all honesty there are like 5-6 good players left in it. ill even go as far as to say crazy horse is one... but that doesnt mean they are a good guild.

bth has a residual reputation... a succesful past that just isnt there anymore. whats left is a guild of frustrated players talking about "remember when".

Bth hasnt had control of origin for a very long time. and though i have lost spawns to them at times, the 200 skulls we have on origin is clear messege that origin is up for grabs, with FL,leading the way. well played. but i still want you to go home hehe.

croft

A

AFKQueen

croft why are you talking in origins smacktalk thread? you moved your little trammy guild to atlantic so give it up and stick to your home thread...

H

Heskal The II

<blockquote><hr>

ya cause two tamers can hold a choke point with their awesome ability to wither.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have to have withers to make a choke point??????????
im a sad panda :&lt;

R

Return of Croft

<blockquote><hr>

croft why are you talking in origins smacktalk thread? you moved your little trammy guild to atlantic so give it up and stick to your home thread...

[/ QUOTE ]

*Smiles*

Did I?

G

lol you know there is no point to reply to him..he jsut does stuff like that to see if he can get a reaction...as u can tell most ppl just ignore him.:)

R

Return of Croft

why would you think i moved? is my fel or malas houses falling? didnt i kill you in Yew earlier this week? just because im playing 2 shards doesnt mean i left Origin. yeah i play atlantic alot now, but i didnt leave Origin.

R

Return of Croft

OMG PWND

Origin has been a ghost town.

I went to Fire, found Grav, and redlined him immediately.. silly squirel got away though... but not before calling in 7-8 bth.. wow.. now thats boredom, and frankly an honor. still though, our 3 on 8 lil war proved more profitable for LLC that BTH. just came to fel to make a withdraw and return to swoops. FYI, the swoops are harder.

YaY Swoops!

btw... maybe you guys can pay Hesk for lessons.. he plays a mean ass template.

I know i would if i was you. cause that was Horrible pvp. just horrid.

Oh and the lag thing... send me that LOLOLOLOLOL

You forget we have some former bth who keep us up to date on your silly lill things.

B

Budweiser KDL

With that drop in point in star room id say you can make it an easy choke point with a mage and two tamers... If you think that im wrong then your an idiot, because im always correct.

H

Heskal The II

thanks Croft :&gt;
and ya i redline any of them and its all the sudden me vrs 10000
they rarely put me down though :&gt;

H

Heskal The II

i only have 3 noobs in my guild including me :&lt;
but the day we are talking about i had me and a guildie with me

so back to my question .... you cant have a choke point w/o withers? a choke point is an area not a spell :&lt;
Soooo i think i just won UO and that makes me Sad :&lt;

H

Heskal The II

i dont pvp with a tamer because i have skill but thank you anyways
Damn im Sad :&lt;

G

Please make your vote and add your opinion to the pole In This Thread it applies directly to those who like to post in this thread.

Thanks,
GW

R

Return of Croft

aww hell... i saw the last post was by Ghost writer and was all set to flame.. ugh.. no fun.

G

<blockquote><hr>

aww hell... i saw the last post was by Ghost writer and was all set to flame.. ugh.. no fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ghosts are fireproof, go for it.

A

accessdenied

hehe, BTH's little hider is revealed and all scrolls recovered.

Was fun, come again.

X

xxVIIxx

every so often I reactivate my account on Origin for kicks I decide to take my miner by yew gate see if anyones up see 2 PAD just sitting there and a BTH alt talking to them. I go do few things come back theres like 6 BTH running around after killing PAD and they call me gate trash? I'm like wtf some noob gets 6 people to take out 2 then proceeds to kill my naked miner at gate and he call me trash. Typical BTH kid. Glad to see some people never grow up on Origin. To bad they don't have set balls as big as their mouths.

D

Delaro

<blockquote><hr>

every so often I reactivate my account on Origin for kicks I decide to take my miner by yew gate see if anyones up see 2 PAD just sitting there and a BTH alt talking to them. I go do few things come back theres like 6 BTH running around after killing PAD and they call me gate trash? I'm like wtf some noob gets 6 people to take out 2 then proceeds to kill my naked miner at gate and he call me trash. Typical BTH kid. Glad to see some people never grow up on Origin. To bad they don't have set balls as big as their mouths.

[/ QUOTE ]

*snickers* This from the guy whom I only saw playing a stealthy and hiding way off screen waiting for a easy combo. Why do you even bother trash talking? Don't bother with your pointless anti (insert guild name here) reply, it will be a month or more before I feel a need to visit this place agian.

D

Dread Raven

Well Crazy Horse, here is my reply for all your BS propoganda. It is now in smack talk, so you can stop crying everywhere else and do it here. I love your post. But the reality is you have been setting the points of battle by popping spawns. So sir, it is your choice on where we fight. It is so fast you forget all the times we cleaned you out of T2A with no choke points. It is your guild that pops Despise and we come and raid you. We even show are desire to pvp by doing T2A spawns all the time. This week alone we have pulled at least a dozen 120's and no raid! So you cry about choke points, but never show up for field fights. This discussion is getting old. We beat you at choke points, you whine, we beat you open field fights you whine, so just shut up and play the game and stop whinning! As for six, we welcome WMD/TBA back to Origin.

D

Dread Raven

Two days and Crazy Horse still has no reply. I guess there really is no response for the truth!

G

LOL...Don't get upset at the facts. Once again I’ll repeat myself. We HATE doing spawns. The only reason someone does one is because they are bored and they want a fight. They EXPECT to get outnumbered. I'm sure in your book of FL rules that this is a win but its not. Raiding a spawn and running to the star room to mash down on your wither button isn't PvP (most ppl. would probably agree). What that is called is pure and simple "Cowardly". Your trying to turn a spawn raid into some sort of honorable PvP. You can't deny that we have been saying the same thing since day one. WE WANT TO FIGHT. Yet if its not "tailored" to FLs liking then they won't have any part of it. Hell we get better fights at yew gate killing the house hiders. They at least don't log off after a fight they continue to enjoy attacking us, although from a house and it's as lame as it gets but its still leaps and bounds beyond what FL has ever shown us. It nevertheless is a fight. You pretend that you've beaten BTH into some corner of sorts and If there’s any point that we make then you or someone in your guild tries to justify it by saying "We don't play by your rules" Hell we aren't asking for that but we are asking you is a decent fight and we doubt that it'll come. The truth is your killing us with boredom. So stop trash talking and just come fight. I can hardly wait to hear your retort about how much this isn’t true or how your engagement of PvP is the epitome of Pac.

D

Dread Raven

Thats too funny. The reality is every time we Pvp against you where ever it may be, you guys lose and begin to log odd. The other day, drunk was the only one to come back repeatedly and die, he said the rest of you logged out od vent. I give him more credit then you can ever imagine. You came to PAC and got killed over and over again. You hid in houses on the island or recalled out in the middle of a fight. There where no choke points, just open field fights and you either ran into the houses or logged off. So please, before you claim your elieteness in Pvp, review the facts. We beat you in T2a, no GZ. We beat you on an island, no GZ. We took almost every spawn away from you, you had the choke point. You whinned about hoke points, then you took them. Thats the pot calling the kettle black. So no matter what you cry, you use the same choke points for your advantage. You also lose them. We open field fight you and we winn, you still cry. So stop crying about tactics and positioning. We win no matter which type of fight you get. As for logging off Origin after a fight, we have to check spawns on Pac, raid there, and also thats are main shard. So if it just makes you even more upset, then we accomplished our goal. We changed the face of origin and you no longer have it on lock down. Go ahead and pop another Harrower, we are low on the 25's from the last one. We control the spawns and we control the your shard. So stop crying and start defending it!

G

It's never been about the scrolls for us its always been about the PvP. Thats the biggest difference between a guild that wants to fight and a guild that wants to hide from a fight. We can go back an fourth about who won what fight but you said it yourself. You said that your guild logs off to scout.Everyone logs off to scout? WTF?! You've got to be kidding me. After any battle FL retreats to the star room to only to log off in shame. BTH is on the same time every night and if we have to log its because we can't stay on at all hours of the night waiting for a fight. Who do you think your fooling? FL doesn't even show up unless theres a spawn involved. Yet your guild hangs out at yew gate in PAC. BTH always returns to fight weather we win or lose. Don't be a hypocrite just come fight.

D

Dread Raven

Lol, you can say what you want. We shut this shard down, it is dead. You owned it, you did what you wanted, we came and you now sit around and waiting for a fight. FYI, why battle over something we control. You play on a dead shard, we killed it. It will soon be a ghost town. As for FL, it has now absorbed Origin into the Empire. You might as well just pay tribute to the Emperor, for allowing your guild to even think it can roams the land of Felucca. You may fight at Yew gate, but we really don't care about Yew gate. We have not even sent half our guild here and we have crushed you. So you can sit here and post all day on how we don't stay and fight. For us it was not always about the fight, it is about expanding the Empire. As for hiding from a fight, when we got here we did not hide, we beat you all over the place. Now that we have origin spawns on lock down from BTH, we are just going to let you sit here and post your whinning cries. The fact is you did spawns 24/7 when you wanted with 1 or 2 people. Now you can barely even do despise w/o losing it. You do not touch T2A, due to us beating you everytime there. So you can cry all day about us not engaging you. You may think we hide, but the fact is you are beaten down and why waste our time coming over here to kill you, when we have better things to do. We just wait for you to spawn, we come and kill you, then go back to Pac. The Empires main goal has been accomplished. To Absorb Origin into the darkness. To Control your spawns and watch you come to the boards and cry. So keep posting, it is very amusing to us to see you come here and spew your propoganda. The reality is Origin PvP is dead, the shard is dieing and the black plague of the Empire envelopes every inch of it. You might as well just buy those xfer tokens and go somewhere else. It is going to be very boring sitting here waiting for us. We only come to this shard to Raid! So you will have to either deal with being on a dead shard or wait for us to kill you at spawns. We are in no way forcing you to stay on origin to PvP. It is your choice to stay and wait. So keep posting, we will keep laughing. We are hear to raid only! So it's not about fighting on origin, we get that on pac, it's about raiding only.

G

Well we invited FL to come here in hopes of actually having more PvP. We stopped spawning as a whole a long time ago, long before FL got here. Most of us stopped when we left GL. There will always be those who want to do two- man spawns. FL believes that if they interfere with those that do them, that they have somehow taken control of the entire shard. Now I personally don't know how they came to this conclusion and it makes them feel good then fine. FL now boasts that they are here to "Only raid spawns" which is a far cry from all the many excuses that I’ve heard from them. Some of the past excuses I’ve heard were "We're just here to PvP", We’re not here to PvP”, " We just came here to fight BTH" “We didn’t come here to fight BTH”, “We aren’t here to raid spawns” "We just came here to sell stuff". The truth is FL thought it would be easy to raid Origin and they found an enemy that doesn't retreat. So they retreat and call it a win. They believe that if they say "They are only here to raid spawns" that it has relieved them of any hope to actually getting into a fight with BTH or any other guild now that they can’t hold hands with to fight BTH. It's nothing more then just another excuse to justify their losses and lack of courage. I’ve been to PAC and it’s the same exact thing. FL doesn’t fight there either unless they can hold hands with another guild or can run into a local house. Which is why they don’t fight on PAC either. Every time they show their faces they die. Unless they have superior numbers they don’t fight on PAC. I’m just wondering where exactly do you fight?!! I would love to here what new mantra your guild is touting today.

D

Dread Raven

First of all we never had an aliiance on PAC. You came there and allied two guilds right off the bat, You then got spanked hard and went limping back to origin. As for BTH being a challenge, FYI we beat you down. You had guild of 50 plus when we got there, now you can barley field 12. We can field 30 plus and thats is only half our members there. Most our members say why waste a xfer token to a beaten shard, You keep saying you beat us, but we keep taking your harrowers and spawns. We vene beat you in dungeon fights. Yopu can Yew gate, our members do not want to play there, if they decide to fight at YEW, it will be on PAC. As for stating BTH being so great, we beat you here, we beat you on Pac, you beat off GL. Every where you go you get beat. As for your members, we did 4 more interviews this week of BTh members who are tired of losing. The last member to interview for FL, siad he wanted off Origin, because FL destroyed what BTH once was. As for leadership, he stated there was none. If you are such a strong and powerful opponent, then why are your members leaving and applying to FL? Why have you not once got one member of FL to join BTH? Why is everytime you come out and lose you log off? If you can not zzerg us, you leave. You brought up the numbers. We have fought many time outnumbered, but we still fight. If we have 5 on, we raid, if we have 25 on we raid. Unlike you, we raid. We can do any T2A spawn and never get raided. During the interviews, the common response to why not raid, "We do not have enough people on". The glory of BTH has died, you come here and post your propoganda about how you are looking for a fight. Well in the past we have tried to pick them and you never showed up. So why should we go out of our way to please you again? The bottom line you have lost your shard and we have colonized the Empire. You can now come here and challenge us, plead your case, or just whine. These are the facts.
1) We tried picking fights, you hardly ever show up.
2) Your members are leaving in mass exodus, many applying to FL.
3) We here the same stories during there interviews on how they are treated like garbage and you will not raid, unless you the numbers.
4) We killed the spawns and harrowers.
5) We colonized the shard and the Empire will forever keep it's presence on Origin.
6) We make you bored sitting around and waiting to engage us, thus we keep you on a dead shard. That makes this even more happy.
7) We have beat you in choke points, open field, and every other location in game. You still claim we retreat in the star room. The best part is either you are all dead when we go, or you follow in and we kill all of you again. You lose all the time, you pot back up, and lose again. I have made over 50 kegs off your guild by looting your bodies.
8) We are tired of your whinning
9) We engage you on our terms and at this point BTH has nothing to challenge us with. So do some spawns and we will come and kill you some more. Keep losing the battles and more members will apply. I think the apps are at about 11 right now from last 3 weeks. So keep them coming and we will keep interviewing them.

As for your posting and whinning about us not meeting you on your terms, we find that funny. Keep posting it makes us feel good to see you come here and try to pick a fight. The choice is yours, stay on origin and kepp waiting or xfer off and go find some actions. We get action on Pac and just raid on Origin. It does not effect us in anyway, but it does effect you, or you would be posting!

G

Hehehe.. You sound a Lil angry and when most ppl. are confronted with facts they usually react the same way you do and post some ridiculous rant about how BTH is dead or how they lost. Just this weekend we ran you all into logging after your failed raid attempt. You pretend that your making some impact on us by us fighting at Yew gate. Well here’s a news flash for you "We were fighting there also long before FL came here. We were bored of spawns then. FL has brought absolutely nothing in changing the face of Origin. We and a lot of other guilds still spawn on a rare occasion. We just don't seriously consider FL in a factor in anything we do. We have a greater threat from D which is now again becoming more active. And guess what? they actually fight although its in Yew and from a house most of the time but I’m sure in time that they will start doing things outside the house and actually look to fight us on different ground. It's just to bad FL has over valued itself . Also If ppl. aren't happy with BTH then they are free to leave its always been that way and we have always been out numbered. It's what makes the fighting so enjoyable to be out numbered and still roll over all the spam witherers you can field. I and others would love to hear about how you’ve expanded your guild or reign on Origin. It seriously is the biggest laugh we’ve heard in years. We do as we please and there’s nothing you can do about it. Just come fight. Please come fight. I absolutely love calling your guild out to come play with us but we all know you won’t.

D

Dread Raven

You call your statements facts, I would say they have beem deceitful propoganda. Every point I have made about BTH has never been challenged. You state you are outnumbered and win, that is an out right lie. You always lose unless you have twice as many of us on, that is a fact. As for anytime we are done fighting and move on to Pac, that is because we are done beating on you and move to our own shard to play there. I have stated it over and over again, we play on Pac and raid on origin. When we do play on origin, we beat you down until you logoff. Bth is a has been guild that is falling apart. As for not changing the face of origin, that is too funny. There was BTH members doing spawns 24/7. You did harrowers at will. You could mass 30 people with no problem. You state you stopped doing spawns a long time ago, you only stopped once FL took control. That is why you Gm put a rule of 7 up to try and counter FL's raid. When we still beat your rule of 7, he issued spawns will only be done as a guild. We then took several harrowers from you, you stopped doing them. You can claim that your guild is mainly at yew gate, that is the truth! thats is because we have very little interest in YEW. We control the rest of felucca. So you can keep the trailer park. We do not over value ourselves we value our members, that is one thing FL has always done. When a member joins FL, they are brought into a family. As you stated you can careless who comes and goes. We on the other hand our truly concerned with each members thoughts and value what they have to say. Thats is why when most people join FL, they stay. BTH always being outnumbered, is that a joke? You where the resident zerg on origin, it was always about the numbers to you. If you do not have the numbers, you don't raid. Every person from BTH we interviewed this week has stated the same thing. "If you do not have enough people, you do not raid!". As for rolling over us, then why are you not doing spawns to provoke fights or pop harrowers? That is because we control them, in essence control you. You can still claim you do not do spawns, but the proof is in the history. As for our reaign, it is hard for you to swallow the truth. So you can laugh all you want, this shard is under the control of FL. You may play at yew and think you control it, but we control all the spawns and harrowers. I saved the best for last. You begging us to come over and kill you makes us all warm inside at the thought of you groveling. Let alone knowing you sit there bored hoping we do. It is way to enjoyable to have you waste your time waiting and whinning. Leaving you stuck on a dead shard pondering what to do. I think one of your GM's put it best, "We are now stuck on origin, because of FL. We where going to go to another shard for more PvP, but Fl stopped us. So you can say all you want about how FL has no impact on Origin, the cold hard fact is, we control it!

G

If I didn't know any better, I’d swear you sounded just like Croft. Everything your saying is just a bunch of lies. Now I don't expect you to believe me but those out there who were BTH would tell you that I don't spread a bunch of BS just for propaganda. Look. Everyone hates BTH and its always been like that. So what is there to gain in believing that im out here spreading lies? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Do you seriously think that those who are trying to get within FL would actually tell you something good about us? If so then you need to reevaluate those you interview even those few who left BTH. They were trash and they never ever fought anyone which is why I try to kill them first because I think it sends a message that they're still unless trash and FL can't protect them on the field. From the minute we got here we made enemies, to you that’s unheard of to us that inspires others to come fight us. Your goals are a lot different. BTH plays to enjoy the game and the PvP. FL plays to collect scrolls and hide from PvP. Oh ya nice choke point fight with mass numbers. With that many ppl. Why not just come fight? We're pretty sure it's the fear of a pixel death.

D

Dread Raven

So if you are so rightoues, answer this question. Where is the choke point on Terra Sanctum? The place last night you got totally destroyed at last night. Then after you all left the island through a teleporter we kiiled your champ and then went to star room to leave. Then low and behold you showed back to die miserably. You claimed choke point, but here is the true question, why does BTH always retreat to rope bridge and hold it like a choke point. You keep claiming choke points, but that is the first place BTH runs to when being chased. So sir, take choke points right out of the equation. Also we showed you last night, again, we can beat you in field fights. So please stop crying choke point and no PvP. We came out, you logged off. Again today we engaged you, you took the first with 8 v 4. Then why is when AV did a two man spawn you showed up with 4 and tried to raid it. You encountered 7 FL and died, then logged off before the spawn was even hit. You may deny it, but unless you have twice the numbers or have the advantage, you will not come out. Matter of fact two of the four loged out right there in ghost form. So keep the propoganda going, the facts are hard to lie about. As for hiding from PvP, because of your crying, we engaged you again, yestreday and you ran and logged out. How do you expect to fight us if you are all GM runners. I have never engaged a guild that runs so much, we have to go through two mounts to just catch you to kill you. So please do not talk about Pvp, when all you do is run instead of fighting. So lets top this off. You wanted a fight yesterday, we gave it to you. You lost and logged off. So again you come here state propoganda that is truly fictional. We engaged you today again, you did not outnumber us, so you logged off. Keep posting the stories, because we can always use more fiction in the library of propoganda. You are earning a master degree in it!

G

LOL .. Well lets see. The drop in from Despise was fielded. Now maybe FL doesn't call that a choke point tactic but I'd say most ppl. would. Yes you did have a successful raid on our spawn. It was the whole reason to get FL there. As for the rope bridge well there were only 2 of us alive and only one of us were a mage so I seriously doubt that we could have held or attempted any sort of choke point besides choke points are trashy and just a way to completely avoid PvP. It also was almost 11pm EST. which is usually when BTH leaves and FL finally comes out to play. One thing which you barely mentioned was the raid we did on FL just today that we destroyed you on yet you didn't bother to return. Why is that? Look believe it or not we cannot stay on 24/7 some of us actually have other responsibilities that need our attention. I'm sure it would be just grand to stay home all day and play U.O. but unfortunately we can't. So again stop crying and come out to fight. I will continue to provoke you out of hiding till FL can understand that we want to fight. Just because you don't like what I say doesn't mean it's not the truth. Oh ya, I was just wondering. Who are you anyways? Everyone here knows who I am. Don't you wanna at least say who you are? (Origin character).

G

Last night was probably the first time in months that I've actually seen more then 2 FL at Yew gate I counted 5 FL not including the 4 CYN and 5 D. Thank you for coming and partaking in some actual combat without all the stigma of fighting over a spawn. Unfortunately things didn't go well for FL or the other guilds as they hoped by coming out to fight. Some of them logged in disgust where they died (i.e. John Galt, White Eagle, Natas )hehe But don't let that discourage you it's about the fighting not the spawns. So please continue to show up at Yew gate. Also as you can see we don't hide in houses and there are no guard zone for us to retreat to as well. Although we only had a few there (5) im sure to FL it felt like an army.

D

Dread Raven

Let's get the facts straight on that fight. First you where doing Terra Sanctum, we raided you in an open field fight and demolished you. So thats was the open field fight. What was your exscuse for losing that one? You always have one for something. We regrouped, no BTH. We killed the champ, still no BTH. We went into star room. Then you started to filter in. We most of you without a choke point in Terra Keep. You either went back out as ghosts or went to the rope bridge to make a rez point. You claim it is not a choke point, but i have seen you many times field either the path going down to the pit, or wall/field the rope exit to the top. So you can stop right now with your we don't do choke points. After killing you 2 or three times in terra, we decided it was time to leave and check spawns. Yes we did grab the choke point at that time to minimize the chasing and prep for us leaving. After we killed you all again, we moved to star room and waited for another wave. I guess you all logged off after that, because it a no show. We then left star and went to Pac. As for time frame, when was the last time Pac was an east coast shard. I would think 11est is 9pst. That would put us on Origin at our primetime. I apologize if you live on the east coast. If you do not like having to wait for a fight, you could always play on an east coast shard. But we log on during our primetime. Noe I did mention your raid if you can read. The 8 of you raided 4 of us and we lost, but what you did not know was we had someone in despise on Pac doing it, so we logges off and raided them. I also stated that 4 of you where going to raid 2 AV at West, we popped in with 7 of us at the entrance to ice and engaged you you. Drpped all you but pubs, who ran with his GM running, and you never returned. So do not throw stones, the same thing happened to you, the only difference is we had a raid to do. As for your propoganda speeches, this is a free country and you can spin your lies anyway you want. So please keep posting your gossip column and we will reading like it's the comics section. As for who I am, most people know that just by my name. But for you I will explain it to you. The name is RAVEN. No side name just RAVEN. As for provoken us out of hiding, that is too funny. We came out, proved our point, you logged off for the night. We beat you in a field fight, we beat you in a choke point. Both types of battles and you lost them. We do not hide, we log in when we raid! Do spawns and we will come and take them from you, do a harrower, we will take that too. We are not hiding, all you have to do is ring the dinner bell and we will come and devour BTH! As for gate fighting last night, we have few members that do play there. But most don't. So you did good at the gate, big deal, you are losing everywhere else. We might as well give you the a cookie. We will sit back and watch for spawns being done, let you sit on a dead shard for PvP begging us to come out. Knowing all along before our arrival you where planning on playing somewhere else and you can't now. We have you stuck here and are enjoying it. BTH will forever be a second rate guild, who can't leave origin, even though they are losing it. BTW whats that 3 more members left this week. Boy the numbers are dropping faster! All the same story, BTH id dieing, but the older members don't see it that way.

D

Dread Raven

So what do you call that fiasco you tried to set up. You had 1 member do the spawn and the other 7 playing at the gate to come in. You stopped doing at 2 complete sides, just as we arrived to take it. We killed all the spawn and dropped the champ. By time your first member got there and killed him. We killed a few more and then went into star to leave. A few more showed up at the spawn, dropped in and ran into terra. We chased them and killed them, no choke point. We then set up a choke point and killed another one of you. Then all of you left and never came back. I thought it was all about the PvP. We wanted you to come back into terra, but instead they never came back. So we went to the gate and killed you all. So you can try spinning your propoganda, we beat you open field, we beat you at star, and we beat you at the gate, and you outnumbered us to almost 2 to 1. The best part it was only 4 FL and 8 BTH. So you have been losing for two days and you still come here and try to spin it. Keep talking on How BTH is such an awesome PvP guild and you are here to only do PvP. Why don't you just pop a harrower and see what you can do there. We take your spawns, we beat you open field, and we just wiped you out at yew gate. Only thing left to save face is a harrower. But then again, you are way to scared to try that too. Just admit it the days of BTH being the dominant guild no longer exist. You hide at Yew gate and do nothing else. You have not done an oaks or a harrower in forever, oh wait, you lost the ones you tried! You did spawns 24/7 and harrowers at will. Now you sit at yew gate and do nothing. Is that because your GM has stated you are not allowed to do anything but PvP now, because he is losing at everything else.You might as well get that xfer token ready, it is getting real bad for you. Then again, please don't leave, controling what BTH doea is such grerat influence and power. You wait for us, you, lose to us, you sit on a dead shard because of us. So please stay and let us pull your strings some more. By all means, we now have puppets to play with! But please come here and let us read your responses, I forgot to pick up the paper and I can always use a good laugh from the comics section!

G

I can't believe your saying we lost. When all the FL is dead or logged off at their corpses and no one returns from FL. You call that a win???? Holy S@#%!! I think that the other guilds who were there would probably disagree with your assessment of that fight also. I at least expect your version to differ from mine but I didn't expect you to out right lie about winning that fight. I suppose you'll say we had 2x your numbers also. Well at least I found out why FL doesn't fight out side a choke point. That reason was apparent last night. These obvious lies flaws your integrity.

D

Dread Raven

Which fight are you trying to spin now? You lost everyone I posted about, when we lose we own up to it. As for having other guilds asses the situation, they would agree, you lost. They will also agree you lost this shard! You are beaten down and falling apart. You try to spin everything as BTH's propoganda guy, but the cold truth is you really are not good at it. Every point you have made I have countered with facts. The real truth is you need to come here and try to claim BTH's dominance. The truth is you are a dead guild. You try and save face in defeat after defeat by spinning it to make your guild look better. As for the fight I posted about was not last night, but the night before on terra. As for the gate fight that was this afternoon. So you really need to read more closely. Last nights fight with our guys was your victory and if you read the post, instead of skipping through it, I gave it to you. So do not question my integrity, I post facts and do not spin them like you do. As I have said before and keep saying, We have beaten you all over this shard in any challenge you have given us. It is becoming a dead subject, like BTH. We have beaten you in open field, we beat you in choke points, we beat you in T2A, we beat you in spawns, we even take your harrowers. Now that you have a dozen core members left with no where to go, you try to make it look better then what it really was. You where once a guild with 25 to 30 on a night. You had members doing spawn 24/7. You would field 10 to 20 just in the afternoon. Then FL showed up, You can barely field a dozen at primetime. You have maybe 6 to 8 in the afternoon. You can longer do spawns, unless you have the whole guild do it. You can no longer do harrowers, because you lose them too. You have members quiting, applying to FL, and joining other guilds. You have members leaving the shard. All saying the same thing, FL killed BTH. You once sat at the table a feasted on Origin. Now you are barely able to eat the scraps FL gives you. So before you decide to post abput what I have written, please read carefully and understand what I posted. Second, you have only one response for everything I have posted. We are here to PvP only. When we got on the shard, you made it very clear this is your shard and you control everything. Your members even made it very clear, that many guilds have come and gone, and BTH still controls everything. Now you have lost all that control, you start saying we are here for the PvP only. Just admit defeat and move on. The Empire has destroyed the Legions of Pubs. His old guard is all that stands and now you spin the stories to try and keep them happy and keep what you have claimed from day one. The era of BTH's rule has been shadowed by the Empire. You challenged the Emperor to send forth his dark forces and he did so, crushing BTH. Annexing origin into his his plagued lands. So before you post again, sit down, think about what you might want to say, do a little research, and do not post your comic strips responses, because they are very dull and bitter! Long Live the Emperor and Long live the Empire!

G

Hahaha.. You just keep regurgitating the same garbage over and over. "Long live the Empire, Hail to the chief". It's actually self absorbing. FL tries to post every win with a celebration within themselves while BTH continues to drop FL on sight. We did it in YEW yesterday and today and many times before. One thing I will say is much credit and courage is due to Dentrix and Naomi (Misty) for actually showing up to duel in Yew. That was probably the most honorable thing I’ve ever seen from anyone in FL. That to me is PvP style fighting. Not this 2 man spawn and a 20 man FL raid, to retreat to the star room, make a choke point and quickly log off and call it a win. There is no doubt that we don’t win every fight but FL would have you believe that they win every situation with us. We literally beat the hell out of FL and when we do we all laugh because it's usually the last we see of FL till the next day. Oh ya, for the 3rd time. What is your Origin character???? Don't be afraid to post it. After all its only a game so there are no real reprocutions for saying so.

P.S.
I’m actually the only one from BTH who actually reads the forums no one else really cares or ever posts. I just post because im actually bored from waiting around for a fight. So please don't respond back with the same old "Expanding the Empire" chant. It's off topic and what we are discussing is FL coming out to fight not your guild advertisements and slogans.

D

Dread Raven

Once again you show your neglect to read anything. I had posted earlier the name is RAVEN. But we can chalk your lack of comprehension is distorted by your ego. Like I said before, every time I state the facts, you never address the issues. You are a guild that is falling apart. As for beating us every single time, that is the biggest laugh. You fought a few guys at YEW gate and you think you got a victory out of it. Well if you call 6 to 10 of BTH fighting a couple FL a victory, I will give that to you. As for for logging off after we beat you up, that happens quite often. Because you lose 90 percent of the time. Why stay and play with dull tools and just keep breaking them. We go back to PAC and fight real guilds that give us more of a challenge or check spawns for raids. You can spin it any way you like it, it comes down to a few facts about BTH's PvP skills.

1) You are all GM runners, you have to chased down to even battle with you 1v1

2) Unless you have more on then we do, you do not raid!

3) We we have more then you on, you hide in YEW

4) You have no ability to fight anywhere but YEW

5) When you lose you run back to YEW or log off.

6) You can't do spawns or Harrowers, because you lose them

7) BTH is a guild dieing thanks to FL

8) You really need to learn reading comprehension. I did state my name twice in an earlier post. But then again, chalk that also up to you not knowing which Yew gate fight I was talking about. Your ability to engage mouth before operating brain is showing, like all the other dull tools in the shed.

G

Update: FL tried to raid a BTH spawn. It was unsuccessful. Numbers were about even. After FL were soundly defeated they then got resurrected and held another choke point at the stairs in despise soon after rushing to the star room to hold another choke point. Why? Well I don't know either because that’s surely not where the fight was or where it was going. Then about 30 minutes later FL attempted to show up at Yew where they were defeated once again. We had about 5-6 ppl at Yew we then chased them around everywhere to include the top of Yew bank. (Teleporting on top of a building in hopes to avoid PvP is trashy, the only excuse for that should be getting ganked). They could have came with alot more then us but they seem to not have any desire for PvP. I didn't notice Raven at any of these fights. So either his character has hiding or he didn't wanna show up. Also Raven I though from all your comments that I was actually combating someone who was this Titan that slayed thousands daily but in all actuality you don't ever fight and if you do its usually from the back of the line and if I do happen to see you your usually running for cover in hopes that someone will cut me off from getting to you. To me it just seems to make you unqualified to ever post again. Your just another noise maker looking for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.