• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) The Great Catskills Babble Thread

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Your all just... silly.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
OMG PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN ON THE CATSKILLS FORUM THIS MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!1!!ONE!!eleven!!!one one!!117(*76nfrgho

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Reading! The Reading!

Not sure how wise it was of me to do 6 months on the last renewal, I'm not able to play but as long as it's here I will be coming back, therefore I have to go to the library to get any reading done. N ot to mention the need to actually study in some of the things.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!
Dam it, Janet!

I wasn't sure before, but I am now...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm a little shook up that BS's link to "best thread ever" doesn't route back to this one.
Once again BS shows favoritism for SOMEONE ELSE....
*makes angry fist*
*shakes it*

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, in my defense, this thread does not have an animated gif of zombies and skeletons doing the Thriller dance.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm a little shook up that BS's link to "best thread ever" doesn't route back to this one.
Once again BS shows favoritism for SOMEONE ELSE....
*makes angry fist*
*shakes it*
I know right? I'm feeling soooooo neglected and discriminated against.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Gigs, that's because I do discriminate against you. But don't tell anyone that. I don't want anyone thinking I am discriminating against them because I'm not discriminating against them by only discriminating against you.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well Gigs, that's because I do discriminate against you. But don't tell anyone that. I don't want anyone thinking I am discriminating against them because I'm not discriminating against them by only discriminating against you.
:sad2::rant2:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Stupid car radio getting bad songs stuck in my head!
*sings*
This is the song that never ends! Yes it goes on and on my friends! some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing forever just because this is the song that never ends! yes it goes on and on my friends!..... etc etc

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sings*
This is the song that never ends! Yes it goes on and on my friends! some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing forever just because this is the song that never ends! yes it goes on and on my friends!..... etc etc
And on that note if you pull out Lamb Chop you've officially gained the title of "Shari Lewis"

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sings*
I don't know why, but this song reminds me of a TV Show my cousin used to watch as a kid. The Elephant Show was one of the most annoying kids shows of the 80's. I hated it, but we had to watch it every day otherwise he'd throw a fit. The only redeeming quality of the show was when it ended it was time for his nap.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I don't know why, but this song reminds me of a TV Show my cousin used to watch as a kid. The Elephant Show was one of the most annoying kids shows of the 80's. I hated it, but we had to watch it every day otherwise he'd throw a fit. The only redeeming quality of the show was when it ended it was time for his nap.
What.The.Hell.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Friday is gone :sad4:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Goes out to hunt the deadliest game.... forgets what the deadliest game is and says "screw it"*