• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) The Great Catskills Babble Thread

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Giggles was born with bunny ears. (I have pictures.... $500 each... ICQ me...)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes they are! You just can't sell UO stuff for rl cash.
What I have is > UO stuff.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
"How do you milk a pig?"

"At the Gigs farm nothing is impossible!"

"How do you think they make all that cheese!"

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now everyone can see why my guild title is Abused @_@. lolololol

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Dearest Flutter. You were legend before I ever appeared on the scene. Trust me when I say you were one of the inspirations that made me as I am.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Dearest Flutter. You were legend before I ever appeared on the scene. Trust me when I say you were one of the inspirations that made me as I am.
Whether or not that is a good thing depends on who you talk to ;)

To me it's an honor.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Story For Flutter...

Long ago in a land quite far from here there lived a young woman by the name of Flutter. She was not your ordinary young girl though. You see, Flutter was a natural, a wiz really in the use of a whip.

It all began when she was the tender age of five. Little flutter was walking through the woods one day, when at the tip top of the tallest tree around, she spotted a small kitten mewing for help. Looking around, and seeing no one else available to come to the small felines aid, flutter picked up a long coil of rope lying close by. With a twirl of her arm and a flick of her wrist, she sent the rope hurtling towards the branch on which the kitten was trapped.

Her aim was true, and the rope curled around the limb with such speed that it wrapped itself tightly several. She tugged on it, and found that it was secure enough, and she started to call up, coaxing the kitty to come down.

High up in the tree, Giggles the kitty looked down at little flutter and hissed out.

“If you think I am sliding down that rope, you are one crazy little girl. Come up and carry me down.”

This angered Flutter, seeing that she had already gone to the tremendous effort of picking up the rope and throwing it. Looking up at Giggle Kitty she screamed;

“Get your furry little behind on that rope and slide down here to safety or so help me, I am gonna climb up there and so pwnzer your furry arse.

Giggles hopped on the rope and slid down right away. After all, any smart kitty would never want their arse pwnzered. Wit a quick hiss, and a flip of her tail, Giggles ran off down the street calling back.

“Attercop, Attercop, can't catch me. I'm the giggles from the big oak tree. Throw your rope as fast as you can....”

And about then Giggles got run over by Vallend in a van.

(Hides from the women who may Pwnzer him.)

And the Moral of this story is. Vallend really cannot drive that van.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A Story For Flutter...

Long ago in a land quite far from here there lived a young woman by the name of Flutter. She was not your ordinary young though. You see, Flutter was a natural, a wiz really in the use of a whip.

It all began when she was the tender age of five. Little flutter was walking through the woods one day, when at the tip top of the tallest tree around, she spotted a small kitten mewing for help. Looking around, and seeing no one else available to come to the small felines aid, flutter picked up a long coil of rope lying close by, and with a twirl of her arm and a flick of her wrist, sent the rope hurtling to the branch on which the kitten was trapped.

Her aim was true, and the rope curled around the limb with such speed that it wrapped itself around several times. She tugged on it, and found that it was secure enough, and she started to call up, coaxing the kitty to come down.

High up in the tree, Giggles the kitty looked down at little flutter and hissed out.

“If you think I am sliding down that rope, you are one crazy little girl. Come up and carry me down.”

This angered Flutter, seeing that she had already one to the tremendous effort of picking up the rope and throwing it. Looking up at Giggle Kitty she screamed;

“Get your furry little behind on that rope and slide down here to safety or so help me, I am gonna climb up there and so pwnzer your furry arse.

Giggles hopped on the rope and slid down right away. After all, any smart kitty would never want their arse pwnzered. Wit a quick hiss, and a flip of her tail, Giggles ran off down the street calling back.

“Attercop, Attercop, can't catch me. I'm the giggles from the big oak tree. Throw your rope as fast as you can....”

Now my dearest Aedon,

I have always been a fan of your stories... But forgive me for saying.. this one is poo.

That is all.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Story For Flutter...

Long ago in a land quite far from here there lived a young woman by the name of Flutter. She was not your ordinary young though. You see, Flutter was a natural, a wiz really in the use of a whip.

It all began when she was the tender age of five. Little flutter was walking through the woods one day, when at the tip top of the tallest tree around, she spotted a small kitten mewing for help. Looking around, and seeing no one else available to come to the small felines aid, flutter picked up a long coil of rope lying close by, and with a twirl of her arm and a flick of her wrist, sent the rope hurtling to the branch on which the kitten was trapped.

Her aim was true, and the rope curled around the limb with such speed that it wrapped itself around several times. She tugged on it, and found that it was secure enough, and she started to call up, coaxing the kitty to come down.

This angered Flutter, seeing that she had already one to the tremendous effort of picking up the rope and throwing it. Looking up at Giggle Kitty she screamed;

Aedon you forgot a moral of the story that doesn't make sense like; "Never eat pickles on a Wednesday"

Your Silly-Fu is slipping!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lirty die about Fleautiful Butter.....(Moral Included)

Once upon a time, in the sands of Losaria there lived a Goutiful Birl. She was lall and teggy, burvaciously cuilt, and a gorney hirl. One day, she met up with a standsome hranger. He was, buggedly hilt, arkley dalluring, and one gorney huy.

He stook to his tudio, wyded her with pline. And fook of toto of Nutter in the flude. He was one bleaze sag. Hi even sosted the phot on BaceFook.

The storal of this mory is this.

If you meet this Phleazy Slotographer, run. Or you sind your felf on Bacefook.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
A lirty die about Fleautiful Butter.....(Moral Included)

Once upon a time, in the sands of Losaria there lived a Goutiful Birl. She was lall and teggy, burvaciously cuilt, and a gorney hirl. One day, she met up with a standsome hranger. He was, buggedly hilt, arkley dalluring, and one gorney huy.

He stook to his tudio, wyded her with pline. And fook of toto of Nutter in the flude. He was one bleaze sag. Hi even sosted the phot on BaceFook.

The storal of this mory is this.

If you meet this Phleazy Slotographer, run. Or you sind your belf on Bacefook.

OMG WHO TOLD?!?!?! :yell: