• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Colored Pet Thread

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
View attachment 67186
These are the different colors that my guild got in two separate evenings using just 3 maps each night...
Some of them were still in the stables too
Nice!

hey your on Sonoma!
got one for sale for a fella Sonomian?!?!?!

thats one pet i dont have yet and im wanting.

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately, they don't look any different in the EC.

Here I have both clients running side by side....someone on here explained why they don't look different.

View attachment 66478
All mares do not look the same in EC,I just discovered this today when I took a mare out of the stable and it didnt look quite right..
mare1.jpg mare2.jpg

I imagine these are the only 2 variants as one is just an inverse of the other, in CC the first is a short maned and all black, the second is one of those awful ones with the white patch on its upper body.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
All mares do not look the same in EC,I just discovered this today when I took a mare out of the stable and it didnt look quite right..
View attachment 67482 View attachment 67483

I imagine these are the only 2 variants as one is just an inverse of the other, in CC the first is a short maned and all black, the second is one of those awful ones with the white patch on its upper body.
All the NEW mares look exactly the same... with short and long hair versions... but there are no shiny black mares or anything it's just the one new color... if you are in the CC there are several new mares.