thank you, k0c. And Sorry, k0c (pic heavy)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
He may have been in REV in 2005 i honestly don't remember but it was before 29th of March. At least GG has the right idea, when caught in a lie stop talking :)

S

Shakaja

He may have been in REV in 2005 i honestly don't remember but it was before 29th of March. At least GG has the right idea, when caught in a lie stop talking :)

nah. remember, when you quit, pretty much all people came over to otf which me and meph were in for quite a long time already. of course neither me or meph were as sorry for goodguy as you always were in rev and didnt invite him. even thoo he was very sad about it, i bet we all live in a fantasy world and when you ask the ones who know what happened (like kat or goodguy), they will tell you how he quit the guild on his own will because he didnt want to be with those evil cheaters, scammers, hackers and all kind of other things. ;P

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
I didn't say a word about Shakamura. We are speaking of Sumatros and when I bought that code from you, Sumatros was indeed in REV in 2005, but go ahead and live in your fantasy world. :coco:

Id believe it only if the picture was in blaze. Then and only then would I believe that was shak... But it may be a black and white of the original blaze pic...

How'd you get that pic of shak?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Stonehaven
siegeperilous.net

nah. remember, when you quit, pretty much all people came over to otf which me and meph were in for quite a long time already. of course neither me or meph were as sorry for goodguy as you always were in rev and didnt invite him. even thoo he was very sad about it, i bet we all live in a fantasy world and when you ask the ones who know what happened (like kat or goodguy), they will tell you how he quit the guild on his own will because he didnt want to be with those evil cheaters, scammers, hackers and all kind of other things. ;P

Revvo - I have no idea what was going on with REV in March of 2005. I didn't get here until May 2005, but I do know that after July of 2005, you were playing Siege, running REV and raiding our spawns on a regular basis. I don't know how you can say I'm lying, but... whatever.

Shak - When Revvo went to WoW and the remaining REV members went to OTF, that didn't happen in 2005. It was at least a year later.

In any case, I'm done with this. It's really not that important, but most people are at least willing to consider that they may be remembering things incorrectly.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
what lie was i caught in im sorry? You guys are the ones making **** up and then trying to "remember" it correctly but still getting corrected by other people who remember better than you

I think GoodGuy has tainted ur memory cells and when you close your eyes and try to think back about it all you see is the evil soul of GoodGuy

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Revvo - I have no idea what was going on with REV in March of 2005. I didn't get here until May 2005, but I do know that after July of 2005, you were playing Siege, running REV and raiding our spawns on a regular basis. I don't know how you can say I'm lying, but... whatever.

Shak - When Revvo went to WoW and the remaining REV members went to OTF, that didn't happen in 2005. It was at least a year later.

In any case, I'm done with this. It's really not that important, but most people are at least willing to consider that they may be remembering things incorrectly.
That would have been RAID not REV, i was not the GM.

I dispanded REV when i started playing WoW and even though i have been back many times it has never been as REV, i made the decision to let REV finish at it's peak and not fade away and die like most guilds when they have run their course.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
what lie was i caught in im sorry?
Claiming to be in REV and using guild chat, it wasn't introduced at the time the guild was active.

H

HaHa

lol Revvo, the time you died to Wulf or Wolf and freakd out in vent crying for everybody in spirit. Then when we died in pixies, you yelled at us for sucking at pvp. I logged vent and you're right name changed and tried to kill you.

and I did too log off uoam, it was the guild chat that screwed me when i typed something and it showed up as the character name i was.

You can make up stories all you want its really cute but you hardly ever tell the truth, its not in your nature. Go make friends with more 16 yo boys like Arden.
Um, sorry dude, i was there. You had one of your breakdowns for dying , you got booted, was still on map when you name changed , and we lold at you IRLs for trying to deny that was you. Revvo only took you back cause he felt sorry for you and your crying about being booted from vent, sorry, but you just suck, we didnt want you then.

H

HaHa

OMGF REVVO U ARE FULL OF ****ING ****.... THERE IS NO WAY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BELIEVE YOU OVER ME ARRRRWAAARRR YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE I AM L33t AND I OWN YOUR ENTIRE GUILD U ALL RUN FROM ME ONE ON ONE ARRRWARRR *whipsers* Sorry dad I died in uo again. Please dont take the internets away dad... :(

I gotta go guys.
This post..... is full of lulz

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Claiming to be in REV and using guild chat, it wasn't introduced at the time the guild was active.
and you tell me i take drugs and have a bad memory? Keep fact searching Revvo.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
and you tell me i take drugs and have a bad memory? Keep fact searching Revvo.
Don't need memory when:-

Publish 32 with guild chat enabled 14th April 2005

http://www.uo.com/cgi-bin/newstools.pl?Article=8869

When i ended REV and started playing WoW:-

I did however blank out some details because in the past you have made real life threats to come over here and "beat my ass" and was scared.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Stonehaven
siegeperilous.net
I have never seen anyone with the RAID tag, as you mentioned earlier. I believe that must have been before my time. I also never doubted the date which you started your WoW account. I honestly hate to sit here and "argue" with you about a guild that you ran, but what I remember and what you are saying just do not jive at all. Are you sure you shut REV down in March 2005 and not 2006? Btw.. Not trying to be a jerk, but I just don't see how I can remember a years worth of REV raiding our spawns if the guild didn't exist during that time frame. lol

Link 1 Odd that you and a number of your guildmates are posting to a "Best of 2005" thread started New Years Day 2006, claiming REV is the best.

Link 2 If REV was gone in March 2005, then I guess "2 V 8 REV beats ZERG !!!!" never happened in Doom? I'd like to sweep that little encounter under the rug and if you insist, I'll be happy to go with the "fact" that it never happened. :p

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Odd that you and a number of your guildmates are posting to a "Best of 2005" thread started New Years Day 2006, claiming REV is the best.
REV was the best of 2005 certainly didn't take more than a few months to cement that one :)

If REV was gone in March 2005, then I guess "2 V 8 REV beats ZERG !!!!" never happened in Doom? I'd like to sweep that little encounter under the rug and if you insist, I'll be happy to go with the "fact" that it never happened. :p
REV was a group not just a guild tag !! Was probably myself and Arden on one of our returns. The REV guild tag was trapped on a deactive character so again was probably as RAID. I know for a while after i left for WoW a few people still ran the REV tag, Memnoch for one while he was doing some duel league thing but most switched to OTF almost immediately.