• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

thank you, k0c. And Sorry, k0c (pic heavy)

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We killed Avatar if hes a tamer, and Missy stayed hidden the ENTIRE fight.
That's because Missy wasn't even there the ENTIRE fight.

And Avatar... is not a tamer.

Do any of you TnT ever know what the hell you're even talking about?

I wish I could make up whatever I wanted, slap an "I swear its true" name badge on the pancake and just think I'm cool like you and your guild keep doing.

*waits for the posts about you guys pancakes at players for hiding in the guardzone, while you all are always hiding in Krystals house*

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and yes, i came in on my tamer.
see thats the problem with them drug takers. read my post, i never said i was there on my tamer.
*scratches head*
Are you daft? Or just capable of reading parts of posts...?

Here, let me help you out.
see thats the problem with them drug takers. read my post, i never said i was there on my tamer. i even said i came in afterwards.

S

Shakaja

um shakaja even when REV was around i'd have to listen to your trammie ass explanation as to why you'd be playing a naked tamer rather than on a red suited PVP char in luna.

u've always been scared or why wouldn't you be red.

LOL now make up a good reason.

PS. We killed Avatar if hes a tamer, and Missy stayed hidden the ENTIRE fight. We weren't pancakes about tamers at a spawn, we are talking about the fact KOC needs YOU to bring in shakaja a pvp tamer after being raided.
slow down. first of all, i never ran my tamers naked. second, when we were in rev, you did nothing but scream and cry, there would be no way to explain anything. third of all, in rev, i was mainly playing acrabarr, a scribe or necro mage and shakaja, a bushidodexer. and last but not least, still you are raiding a spawn bringing tamers, then complain about me reraiding you guys bringing a tamer. brilliant.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
slow down. first of all, i never ran my tamers naked. second, when we were in rev, you did nothing but scream and cry, there would be no way to explain anything. third of all, in rev, i was mainly playing acrabarr, a scribe or necro mage and shakaja, a bushidodexer. and last but not least, still you are raiding a spawn bringing tamers, then complain about me reraiding you guys bringing a tamer. brilliant.

OHH thats right these 2 characters..i must of cried both of your chars to death back then huh.

And shakaja, na never mind you aint worth it. seriously LOL@UIRL.

ps, ever gonna post that picture of you with friends you told me you could?

M

mfinjgreco

OHH thats right these 2 characters..i must of cried both of your chars to death back then huh.

I would put $500.00 US Currency down that you do not know what you're talking about.

Sad part is...id be out of half a grand....

P.S -- No big deal.....

P.S.S -- Who's in? :>

S

Shakaja

so funny, do you really only have that one 5 year old pic of me where i died on two chars and you did absolutely nothing besides finding my bodies in luna? man, you are awesome. everyone can only dream about being as good as you.

youd have to show me thoo where i ever said id post any pictures. you still upset because i laughed at you for posting tons of pics with some girls that all turn out to be a cousin and bragging about your sixpack as a ghost trying to convince us you are more successful outside the game?

M

mfinjgreco

so funny, do you really only have that one 5 year old pic of me where i died on two chars and you did absolutely nothing besides finding my bodies in luna? man, you are awesome. everyone can only dream about being as good as you.

youd have to show me thoo where i ever said id post any pictures. you still upset because i laughed at you for posting tons of pics with some girls that all turn out to be a cousin and bragging about your sixpack as a ghost trying to convince us you are more successful outside the game?
Shak smackdown....lol>s

Awww jeeze... im havin a blast!

P.S. -- Literally.

M

mfinjgreco

Why login....

Everyone on this server would rather forum battle then meet in game face to face.....

The whole story is a shame....

"Brings a tear to the indians eye"

P.S. -- Sure.... lol

P.S.S. -- Enjoi this once "great game" .... so called.... what a waste of time and jokes. DME - out!

Signature- Been like this '97, circa Catskills.
O So Disappointing.
Not!

All great things come to end!

Quote - "Does it really matter?"

....Depends whos sitting behind the monitor/keyboard.................

:>

M

Mechanic

who is that in the middle of those dragons there?

funny part is there were 3 dragons total out there

H

HaHa

Now if that aint an RL pancake smack, i dunno what is

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL funny how when you remember **** from me in REV you say its 2 years ago, but when this picture of me killing you after REV its somehow 5 years old now. I had better people to fight back in 2003, like Ruri/Lothar around despise, not chumps who log on their alt after getting wtf pwned just to get wtf pwned even faster

also, i said she was my cousin when i posted the picture, when did it ever "turn out" to be anyone other than who i said it was to begin with. Also why bring up RL in the middle of a ****ing game coversation, dang you clawing at anything now its funny

PS where is ur real life pictures?

A

archite666

*smacks foreheard*

Can everyone just please go back to killing each other and posting pics of how awesome they are? thats at least somewhat entertaining and pvp oriented.

S

Shakaja

LOL funny how when you remember **** from me in REV you say its 2 years ago, but when this picture of me killing you after REV its somehow 5 years old now. I had better people to fight back in 2003, like Ruri/Lothar around despise, not chumps who log on their alt after getting wtf pwned just to get wtf pwned even faster

also, i said she was my cousin when i posted the picture, when did it ever "turn out" to be anyone other than who i said it was to begin with. Also why bring up RL in the middle of a ****ing game coversation, dang you clawing at anything now its funny

PS where is ur real life pictures?
first off, where did i say rev was 2 years ago? rev was way way longer back.

but damn, way to not be thinking before you are talking. one of the chars is called sumatros. i renamed that char around 5 years ago. so please explain me, how were you able to make a picture of me 3 years after my namechange and hes still called sumatros?

me bringing up rl? do you realize that was my reply to your request of me posting rl pics? do you realize its not me who cares how you look like irl or how well trained you are or how many cousins you can stack next to you in a photo? this is, just like you said, a gaming conversation on a gaming board. now tell me who is and why are talking ingame about a sixpack or posting those pics. this is a game, do you think we give a ****?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first off, where did i say rev was 2 years ago? rev was way way longer back.

but damn, way to not be thinking before you are talking. one of the chars is called sumatros. i renamed that char around 5 years ago. so please explain me, how were you able to make a picture of me 3 years after my namechange and hes still called sumatros?

me bringing up rl? do you realize that was my reply to your request of me posting rl pics? do you realize its not me who cares how you look like irl or how well trained you are or how many cousins you can stack next to you in a photo? this is, just like you said, a gaming conversation on a gaming board. now tell me who is and why are talking ingame about a sixpack or posting those pics. this is a game, do you think we give a ****?

Shak - Ya don't quite speak the truth here.

1. REV was here for a year or more after TnT was created. That was 3 years ago July 9th. So ... REV was in existance 2 years ago.

2. I also knew you as Sumatros and bought an upgrade code from you under that name at some point in my early Siege days, so that was within the last 3 years.

As for this...
You must care plenty seeing as you were the one to bring up the RL pics and cousin in the first place. lol

S

Shakaja

1. REV was here for a year or more after TnT was created. That was 3 years ago July 9th. So ... REV was in existance 2 years ago.

2. I also knew you as Sumatros and bought an upgrade code from you under that name at some point in my early Siege days, so that was within the last 3 years.

As for this...

You must care plenty seeing as you were the one to bring up the RL pics and cousin in the first place. lol

i bought the namechange pretty much together with the soulstones. and i know exactly how long it took me to fill all those stones ;P

dont get me wrong, im not saying rev didnt exist for a long time, we are talking about when we all were in it thoo.

as far as the rl pic comment, dont jump on what you dont know. that comment was based on a conversation we had, where he was standing in the tnt house and bragging about the pics he posts and how cool he is compared to me and requested me to post pics with my friends (hence look at the first post i replied to about the pic with my friends he requested). but yeah, im sure the one to bring it up xD

S

Shakaja

first rl comment and picture request. just so the pink glasses of kat and the rest cant overread them xD

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my funniest U.O memories involved Goodguy, he died at spirit during a fight and had a tantrum at everyone else so i temp booted him from vent (happened a lot back then). He left and re-equiped, name changed his character and came back trying to attack our own members. After the fits of laughter and killing him again we couldn't help but point out he had forgotten to log off map first, now that's one for the epic fail thread :)

N

Nico

One of my funniest U.O memories involved Goodguy, he died at spirit during a fight and had a tantrum at everyone else so i temp booted him from vent (happened a lot back then). He left and re-equiped, name changed his character and came back trying to attack our own members. After the fits of laughter and killing him again we couldn't help but point out he had forgotten to log off map first, now that's one for the epic fail thread :)
ROFL...

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

As for this...

i bought the namechange pretty much together with the soulstones. and i know exactly how long it took me to fill all those stones ;P

dont get me wrong, im not saying rev didnt exist for a long time, we are talking about when we all were in it thoo.

as far as the rl pic comment, dont jump on what you dont know. that comment was based on a conversation we had, where he was standing in the tnt house and bragging about the pics he posts and how cool he is compared to me and requested me to post pics with my friends (hence look at the first post i replied to about the pic with my friends he requested). but yeah, im sure the one to bring it up xD

You can deny all you like, but I know for a fact that I purchased that upgrade code from Sumatros of REV and that was just before ML came out in the fall of 2005. Didn't wanna buy it because a new expansion was forthcoming, but I had to. I started Siege in the Summer of 2005. You for 100% for sure in REV and playing Sumatros at that time. Fact.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Kat,

I realize its :next: to impossible for you to not talk out of your ass, but I'm pretty sure Shakaja was in OTF with Meph... for the entire time you are talking about.

I know... it sucks when you're wrong, but I figured you'd be used to sucking by now. (Only in the reference of Ultima Online of course... stop thinking rl **** ppl, its only a game!!!!)

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Kat,

I realize its :next: to impossible for you to not talk out of your ass, but I'm pretty sure Shakaja was in OTF with Meph... for the entire time you are talking about.

I know... it sucks when you're wrong, but I figured you'd be used to sucking by now. (Only in the reference of Ultima Online of course... stop thinking rl **** ppl, its only a game!!!!)
Speaking of those who talk out of their asses, HI.. How are ya BR?! Ya see... The difference here is that I am 100 percent certain of what I am saying in this instance and you are only "pretty sure", which means you are the one who's ass is flapping and, as usual, not having a clue as to what you are talking about. Tata! :loser:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you both should just knock it off.... boring...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol Revvo, the time you died to Wulf or Wolf and freakd out in vent crying for everybody in spirit. Then when we died in pixies, you yelled at us for sucking at pvp. I logged vent and you're right name changed and tried to kill you.

and I did too log off uoam, it was the guild chat that screwed me when i typed something and it showed up as the character name i was.

You can make up stories all you want its really cute but you hardly ever tell the truth, its not in your nature. Go make friends with more 16 yo boys like Arden.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that's how you remember then sure but i don't smoke memory affecting drugs so go figure :)

You were still logged onto map as GG while attacking us on the other character, when was guild chat feature introduced into the game?

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that's how you remember then sure but i don't smoke memory affecting drugs so go figure :)

You were still logged onto map as GG while attacking us on the other character, when was guild chat feature introduced into the game?
remember it however you want, but thats how it happened, sucks you haven't done any drugs but still can't even remember when the guild chat feature went in game or even how that story goes.

its ok keep clawing at your imagination im sure something will come up you can attempt to mock me for.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was UOAM Guild chat was not avaible back then...

And GG it was funny as hell I was there...

So look out TNT! you never know when a goodguy may just go postal one day. xD

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
remember it however you want, but thats how it happened, sucks you haven't done any drugs but still can't even remember when the guild chat feature went in game or even how that story goes.

its ok keep clawing at your imagination im sure something will come up you can attempt to mock me for.
Guild chat feature was added April 14th 2005 my WoW Account was created on March 29th 2005, i disbanded REV before i started playing WoW. There is no way you could have been in REV and used the guild chat feature and i wasn't even playing U.O at that time neither was Wolf who killed me as he stopped playing even before that. So i died while not playing to another player not playing while you were using a chat feature not yet in the game, am i missing something here? :)

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kage, I'm pretty certain that everyone has a "vent moment" or two that they'd like to forget about. Don't forget, I have a number of people in my guild that were once guilded with you and and a few others who like to prod GG about this. We've heard plenty of funny stories about those of you who are known for flipping out in vent. :)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMGF REVVO U ARE FULL OF ****ING ****.... THERE IS NO WAY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BELIEVE YOU OVER ME ARRRRWAAARRR YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE I AM L33t AND I OWN YOUR ENTIRE GUILD U ALL RUN FROM ME ONE ON ONE ARRRWARRR *whipsers* Sorry dad I died in uo again. Please dont take the internets away dad... :(

I gotta go guys.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kage, I'm pretty certain that everyone has a "vent moment" or two that they'd like to forget about. Don't forget, I have a number of people in my guild that were once guilded with you and and a few others who like to prod GG about this. We've heard plenty of funny stories about those of you who are known for flipping out in vent. :)
You are right GG tells a lot of stories as you can see bye reading this thread...

I have been guilded with a lot of your members as well... don't forget that. :)

T

Turtle

I'm glad I've never been guilded with Big D, I hear he's the biggest ass of all.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big D can be a lil rough around the edges but once you get to know him, he's a giant marshmallow.

S

Shakaja

Guild chat feature was added April 14th 2005 my WoW Account was created on March 29th 2005, i disbanded REV before i started playing WoW. There is no way you could have been in REV and used the guild chat feature and i wasn't even playing U.O at that time neither was Wolf who killed me as he stopped playing even before that. So i died while not playing to another player not playing while you were using a chat feature not yet in the game, am i missing something here? :)
even funnier is how even thoo you disbanded rev before march 29th 2005, and me and meph had the otf alliance with rev going on for quite a while, kat was able to buy a code from a guy called sumatros in rev in the summer of2005. but not only that, i even delivered the CODE! ingame on my char. FACT! I SWEAR!!!

S

Shakaja

im sure goodguy is telling you alot of those stories, like the ones hes telling here on the boards, right? ;P

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
even funnier is how even thoo you disbanded rev before march 29th 2005, and me and meph had the otf alliance with rev going on for quite a while, kat was able to buy a code from a guy called sumatros in rev in the summer of2005. but not only that, i even delivered the CODE! ingame on my char. FACT! I SWEAR!!!
Thats odd, Shak. If REV was disbanded before march 29th 2005 and TnT was not created until July 9th, 2005, how did REV manage to raid just about every spawn we did? Heck, I wasn't even here in March 2005 and yet I just somehow magically remember that Revvo was the guild leader and Cors, Memnoch, HaHa, Mistique, Sumatros, GG and Jalabaster were in it, not to mention that Path's guild and LoaF were guilded with them.

I guess the rest of the shard was hallucinating when REV claimed the Swoops area and pretty much controlled that area for a while after ML was released in Fall 2005?

I also remember that deal with Sumatros because that was the only time I had ever done business with you. I later became very thankful for that, for reasons I cannot discuss here... Ya know.. Since accusing people of scamming is against the RoC. I'll just leave it at that.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Kat,

Shakaja was in OTF during that whole time.

I also remember that deal with Sumatros because that was the only time I had ever done business with you. I later became very thankful for that, for reasons I cannot discuss here... Ya know.. Since accusing people of scamming is against the RoC. I'll just leave it at that.

Ya know... since accusing someone of scamming and insinuating that they scam... aren't the same damn thing? There are TONS of players who will attest to shaks honesty, and you having a giant stick up your ass cause you keep looking more and more stupid every time you post isn't going to tarnish his reputation.

But I bet your not smart enough to get it. Just like your swift enough to think that someone can hand you an upgrade code in game... what's next? You going to tell us they come in token form? ROFL.

Oh and I'm glad you've had people like Monolith in TnT, for reasons I cannot discuss here... ya know.. Since accusing people of speedhacking and cheating is against the RoC. I'll just leave it at that.

S

Shakaja

Thats odd, Shak. If REV was disbanded before march 29th 2005 and TnT was not created until July 9th, 2005, how did REV manage to raid just about every spawn we did? Heck, I wasn't even here in March 2005 and yet I just somehow magically remember that Revvo was the guild leader and Cors, Memnoch, HaHa, Mistique, Sumatros, GG and Jalabaster were in it, not to mention that Path's guild and LoaF were guilded with them.

I guess the rest of the shard was hallucinating when REV claimed the Swoops area and pretty much controlled that area for a while after ML was released in Fall 2005?

magically remembering and hallucinating are pretty much the key xD

but of course, how could i or anyone else ever doubted your word. i should have known everything you say is fact. silly me for thinking you wouldnt know things better. of course i wasnt playing shakamura in OTF and camping swoops constantly on that char when ml came out. and of course i didnt have sumatros renamed for a long time with a ****load of soulstones already filled by the time ml came out. when ml came out, i of course wasnt already done with most the dexer skills and was working spellweaving on a magechar just to swap back to bushidoarcher once i got myself one of those elven comps. silly me for thinking i know better what i played and did than you *shakes head*

S

Shakaja

Hey Kat,

Ya know... since accusing someone of scamming and insinuating that they scam... aren't the same damn thing? There are TONS of players who will attest to shaks honesty, and you having a giant stick up your ass cause you keep looking more and more stupid every time you post isn't going to tarnish his reputation.

But I bet your not smart enough to get it. Just like your swift enough to think that someone can hand you a time code in game... ROFL.

Oh and I'm glad you've had people like Monolith in TnT, for reasons I cannot discuss here... ya know.. Since accusing people of speedhacking is against the RoC. I'll just leave it at that.

funnily, when selling to someone in tnt, it was the first and only time i ever had problems with paypal. but of course due to roc i cannot say what exactly happened. but i bet im the dishonest seller/buyer. just ask kat!!! xD

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Kat,

But I bet your not smart enough to get it. Just like your swift enough to think that someone can hand you an upgrade code in game... what's next? You going to tell us they come in token form? ROFL.

Oh and I'm glad you've had people like Monolith in TnT, for reasons I cannot discuss here... ya know.. Since accusing people of speedhacking and cheating is against the RoC. I'll just leave it at that.
MY but you have a sandy vagina today!!! :p

Any tarnish his reputation has, he's gotten on his own. I didn't have anything to do with it, but I love all the RoC violations in this post ALONE. Go ahead and continue to spew garbage to try and distort facts as you usually do! Love your style!!! :D

Since you cant seem to figure out how our transaction went down... I gave him the gold IN GAME AS MOST PEOPLE TEND TO DO WHEN PURCHASING A CODE WITH GOLD... then he ICQ'd the code to me, einstein! UHM? ROFL @you!?!

Furthermore, what does Monolith have to do with any of this? Enlighten us!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love your style!!! :D
Thanks Babe, figured since you're such an expert on how the RoC works... hah!! Following your lead would be, completely acceptable!

Sounds like you've got a lot of stuff to figure out tho... :coco:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
magically remembering and hallucinating are pretty much the key xD

but of course, how could i or anyone else ever doubted your word. i should have known everything you say is fact. silly me for thinking you wouldnt know things better. of course i wasnt playing shakamura in OTF and camping swoops constantly on that char when ml came out. and of course i didnt have sumatros renamed for a long time with a ****load of soulstones already filled by the time ml came out. when ml came out, i of course wasnt already done with most the dexer skills and was working spellweaving on a magechar just to swap back to bushidoarcher once i got myself one of those elven comps. silly me for thinking i know better what i played and did than you *shakes head*

I didn't say a word about Shakamura. We are speaking of Sumatros and when I bought that code from you, Sumatros was indeed in REV in 2005, but go ahead and live in your fantasy world. :coco:

S

Shakaja

I didn't say a word about Shakamura. We are speaking of Sumatros and when I bought that code from you, Sumatros was indeed in REV in 2005, but go ahead and live in your fantasy world. :coco:

no you were talking about ml coming out and rev dominating the swoop area and im telling you that was mainly me on shakamura who was in otf, not rev. but im sure its just everybody else living in a fantasy world ;P

kat ->