thank you, k0c. And Sorry, k0c (pic heavy)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Goron

Thank you for not embarrassing me last night. I wholey expected you guys to come and call me out for running from a fight, but you didn't. For that, i thank you.

But the situation has been sitting on my conciencse in a most uncomfortable way- so I feel I must come clean. I am sorry for hiding the truth for so long.

Everyone, Siege community: I ran from k0c last night. Details below...

It all started at around 10:15pm EST last night when I saw Wrath in Brook's house outside of Luna. I stood outside and engaged him in mortal combat. It appeared that he was either not equipped or I was very good (likely the former), as I half healthed him with each swing... Resulting in his running back into Brook's house.

It was during this time that I took a mental note that Wrath is blue...
KOC will be joining SL not half the guild all of the guild... so for all u lil cry baby reds who cry about gz and us being blue and what not join a faction and it will not matter...
But I guess Wrath is not K0C huh... so he doesn't count...

I proceeded to stick around playing house-and-go-seek with Wrath for a couple more seconds until I saw Sir Daniel pop out on foot.
Naturally I assumed the dismount was coming, and fearing a bola dismount, I moved off Sir Dan's screen... only to find Cash coming in full speed. In my haste to avoid getting dismounted, I neglected to get screen shots. But needless to say, I continued to fight Wrath, until he ran into the GZ, at which point I turned to Cash, and got a friendly revanant on me as a thanks.

I figured maybe, with Wrath running off into town maybe I'd get a chance to fight the 'fair' fight against Cash (and Sir Daniel)... but no, Wrath came back.

Assuming my skills were too petty to fight all three fo them at once, I moved the battle East, away from the dismounter Sir Dan. At this point I changed target to Cash. I figure it would be unfair for me to hit Wrath, having seen the damage I dealt to him earlier.

If you look closely, you will notice that Wrath actually took the time to remove his robe, in an obvious attempt to belittle me (he appears to be naked now, but was not in the first pic). Little did he know, that just made me more intent on only hitting the equipped person first. I can just imagine their vent now... "Hey, I am going to get naked so that we can post pics of strangelove dying to a naked guy".

I don't think I need to comment ont his pic... it seems to speak for itself.

But being the good guildmate he is, Wrath did not leave Cash to lay by himself.

At this point I verified that Wrath was naked (if I recall correctly he was completely naked), and proceeded to make cash naked. Much to my surprise Cash started trash talking himself:bored: But, as I told you Cash, you don't suck. Don't be so hard on yourself. As Kage is sure to point out, I am a non-factor- a complete noob and incompetant house hiding ganking pvper. Thus, it must have been divine intervention that put me on top, not my, or your skill. I mean look at the next pic, I am such a noob I couldn't even kill your horse:

Shame on me though, for chatting with Cash and fighting his horsey rather than collecting my spoils of war... for within seconds some names appeared on my screen. It seems Squid and Iron man had come to join the fun. And considering the distance we were from the city, it appears they had been on the way long before their guildies fell.

I am sure you are all very confused now, for my whole point of this thread was to discuss my cowardice in running away. But I must make you wait longer, for I did not run, yet. Instead, I engaged Squid. And as expected he ran off like with his tail between his legs (literally, he was dog form), allowing me to attack Iron Man in peace. Or not... Squid didn't just come back seconds later, no, he came back with friends

So there I was... alone... surrounded by enemies... Out of apples, low on potions... What did I do? No... sorry, gotta make you wait for my confession to running a bit longer. I didn't run yet. (heres a full screen pic just for you Turtle, since I am sure you would just LOVE to claim there are 1000000 stealthing TnT around, and 100000000 TnT in krystals.)

Wow, look at those great resists I run, 68,66,47,58,60... maybe you guys should have mind blasted me huh?

I dillydallied, still trying to kill Iron Man... Unfortunately I started getting paralyzed too much for comfort, and the THREE dismounters got closer. (Brook, Sir Dan [not seen in pics, but he was there], Cash [ressed and I assume running a bola])

This left the battle at this:
K0C: Wrath, Sir Dan, Cash, Squid Wakayama, Iron Man, Brook, Justin Credible (am I missing anyone? I do not want to leave anyone out from getting credit for their amazing victory)
TnT: Strangelove

Now, my friends, comes the moment of truth. I ran.

On my cowardly flight, I also happened to go by Big Ed, on his way to the battle field.
K0C: Wrath, Sir Dan, Cash, Squid Wakayama, Iron Man, Brook, Justin Credible, Big Ed
TnT: Strangelove

But in the end, I took the cowardly path and ran away. I apologize K0C. I guess I will need to stop talking crap, for in the end you guys are right, I never leave Krystals, and I never fight 1v1 (only 1v8), and regardless, I run from the 1v8...

I hope you enjoyed your victory k0c... For the loss was painful on my heart. When I walked back into the safety of my home, I felt guilt for being alive...

BUT, that guilt did not last long...
For I managed to strike down many of those that humilliated me when I ran.

House hiding, anyone? (Note my uoam, Krys and I are alone, Sir dan and Hakiru are in house... 2v2...)

Less than a minute later Cash comes charging past the barricade and into the house... where he stayed... along with the rest of them... it would appear as though k0c needed to get superior numbers in order to fight a scrub like myself and Krystal... but surely Kage has a good excuse for that. (Ru came over at this point, to make it 3v3, yet they STILL didn't come out...?)

Unable to avenge my humiliation from before against Cash and Sir Dan (since they didn't want to leave the house for some reason?) I was forced to find a new target... Iron Man. Sadly as I chased a severely wounded Iron Man we ran straight into Mythril... I fear Mythril may have hit Iron Man once, spoiling my fun... but at least I got a point.

Lucky for me, I was able to engage Sir Dan again, this time alone, so I hoped Sir Dan would actually fight this time... Krystal was no where nearby, so it was just a non-factor scrub Strangelove verse a mighty k0c... Unfortunately Sir Dan beelined into Brooks...

But I thinK I may have struck a nerve with this comment:

For Sir Dan came out of the house immediatly after and fought me on the field :thumbup1: ... but almost immediatly after, JSV rolled in thick. Sir Dan went into Brook's leaving me to fend for myself... Which I proceeded to do, leading jsv on a chase. Krystal came out at this point, and on her way to aid me, Sir Dan attacked her and left Brooks. Big mistake.

So as the night went on I managed to retain some level of honor, having vanquished a few of those that so viciously humiliated me earlier in the night...

But the fact that I ran from a 1v8 fight still stands... and I am deeply embarrassed by that.

On a side note...

A

archite666

OMG dude....get help....I couldnt even read all that, I saw the pic of you killing me and thats about it.

Its fine bro, you killed me, good job.

I cant sit here and have fun when I know there is a human being out there neglecting his family and friends while he eligantly puts this **** on the boards, like wow dude.

You actually took the time to put that together as in insult to us?

Bro you pwn KOC now please, go outside. :p

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
That was actually a pretty cool story. Props. I miss when a good player could literally fight 8-10 people at once and kill them all, and STILL make it out because he was better.

S

Shakaja

i wish there were better tools to actually record movies. but damn, every time i wake up lately there is a new thread up with pics full of dead koc.

A

archite666

Speedy you actually read all that? I mean its cool to say you killed people, but man thats overboard wayyyy overboard.

But hey man whatever gets your jollies!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Hellllllllll no I didn't read it all. I'm lazy. But I skimmed it, and looked like some good battles.

H

Hugibear

I am alittle sad you didnt mention the encounter we had. While it was brief, I dont blame you. You took two hits from me and ran for the woods. I guess your 1 on 1 idea only works for those you can stand a chance at killing. Maybe you can make up some more excuses for me again this time cupcakes. Were you going to fight TO or did you have thunderstorms?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I got Daniel last night, I think he was flabbergasted because his ghost just stood there for like 8 seconds.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Nah, I took 3 counts last night though between Justin, Daniel, and Hugi

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Ya I know was funny watching u attack me with the 6 JSV on top of me while I was on foot. :p

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Ya, whoever Araran or something like that in your guild is probably pissed too, got em redlined in Luna, then turned to run but accidentally dismounted themselves.

M

Mechanic

Hellllllllll no I didn't read it all. I'm lazy. But I skimmed it, and looked like some good battles.
If you consider getting run down by 1 dragon and multiple moving shot archers good battles then yes it was great fun.

P.S. Goron its easy to kill someone 2v1 when that person is in stat, you can ask Krystal she put me there.

Righty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I read it all, too. Good story. Well put together and insightful.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Good job!

P.S. for your final comment, JSV and GIL are not allied. But we are not enemies either.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Good job!

P.S. for your final comment, JSV and GIL are not allied. But we are not enemies either.
Bull ****. It may not be official on uo.com but I have seen Gil in the JSV houses all day...

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2008
Im in the JSV alliance on 2 chars... GIL is not allied with us but they are on the same standards as being green. We do not attack ANY of there members and they do the same for us. They follow there own road as we do ours. We also defend each other reguardless of reason or color.

As far as the thread... It was awesome. I have no love for TnT, but props on a good story that is well written with nice picture shots and no poop talking, just the authors view.

:thumbsup:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Oh and GG, if I'm a trammy because I won't come out and fight You, Krystal, and Strange love, then call me Captain Trammel.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Bull ****. It may not be official on uo.com but I have seen Gil in the JSV houses all day...
Yes, I have access to several JSV houses, and several of them have access to mine. But as far as alliance, no. If we cast EQ it will hit them, our para fields will catch them. Its a pain in the rear, but its the way it is.

No one is denying that we will help them in the field when we see them. We do not share map or vent, so its just luck of the draw on that. We can't even heal them (factions).

We would be allied with the exception of a few differences. They are really good people.

By the way, with Kelmo cracking down on the ROC, you might want to reconsider those ****, that could be considered working around the censor filter. We would all hate to see you get warned or banned, you add so much quality to the boards.

G

Goron

Sadly my screenshot program was not running in Despise just now, so you will have to take my words instead of pictures...

TnT raids k0c spawn,
Krystal, GoodGuy, Cyco, Strangelove, and Newt killed
Rick, Black Rain, Bontasi (sp?), Mystique, and Avatar...
Dobbo and someone else (and maybe more) ran away like cowards.
looks like k0c ran/died from a 7v5...

In the process we only lost one (to the spawn)...

We then proceeded to try and hijack the spawn, only to have 2 k0c tamers that I saw, maybe more, show up along with at least one k0c fighter. I died in the process:-( (stupid rat form)
(I use prntscrn for my screenshots in fraps, so I was able to recover the last screenie I took form the buffer)

So it just goes to show, k0c is indeed the number one tamer guild on Siege Perilous. At least JSV can kill people without tamers- they just rely too much on them.
But as we all know (k0c excluded, because they seem to live in a fantasy world) k0c is completely useless without tamers...

Remember k0c challenging that TnT would be resorting to tamers once k0c went factions? lol... right...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
lol, way to make up more ****!

I'm pretty sure you weren't the only one who died. hmmm

And there was only 5 KOC in despise when you guys came in and 2 were in wraith form doing spawn...

Nice die, tell Krystal nice die too.

I've got pics too

Oh and thanks for the +20 peacemaking, if this means your going to start breaking from the usual house hiding panziness that is your guild and are actually going to start PvPing against us... we'll be sure to chain despise more often.

Good fight, glad there was actually one because 1/2 our guild didn't believe there would be. Look forward to more.

By the way, Shakaja and I are the only tamers there (look at the picture) and if you're pancakes about my tamer mage riding a cu-sidhe... rofl.

T

Turtle

You found a tamer at a spawn, how amazing. Next thing you will tell us is you found a tnt in a luna house. *shocked*

G

Goron

lol, way to make up more ****!

I'm pretty sure you weren't the only one who died. hmmm

And there was only 5 KOC in despise when you guys came in and 2 were in wraith form doing spawn...

Nice die, tell Krystal nice die too.

I've got pics too

Oh and thanks for the +20 peacemaking, if this means your going to start breaking from the usual house hiding panziness that is your guild and are actually going to start PvPing against us... we'll be sure to chain despise more often.

Good fight, glad there was actually one because 1/2 our guild didn't believe there would be. Look forward to more.

By the way, Shakaja and I are the only tamers there (look at the picture) and if you're pancakes about my tamer mage riding a cu-sidhe... rofl.
you are missy?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
They was doing a spawn man... You guys had a few tamers while u raided... Righty was on Maynard I seen him when i came down... One Eye was there as well with a Super Dragon...

I will say good fight...

A

archite666

Yes, I have access to several JSV houses, and several of them have access to mine. But as far as alliance, no. If we cast EQ it will hit them, our para fields will catch them. Its a pain in the rear, but its the way it is.

No one is denying that we will help them in the field when we see them. We do not share map or vent, so its just luck of the draw on that. We can't even heal them (factions).

We would be allied with the exception of a few differences. They are really good people.

By the way, with Kelmo cracking down on the ROC, you might want to reconsider those ****, that could be considered working around the censor filter. We would all hate to see you get warned or banned, you add so much quality to the boards.
Hm sorry vortex, its not my habit to dissagree with you but I know for a fact gil is in JSV vent at least sometimes.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Sadly my screenshot program was not running in Despise just now, so you will have to take my words instead of pictures...

TnT raids k0c spawn,

We then proceeded to try and hijack the spawn, only to have 2 k0c tamers that I saw, maybe more, show up along with at least one k0c fighter. I died in the process:-( (stupid rat form)
(I use prntscrn for my screenshots in fraps, so I was able to recover the last screenie I took form the buffer)

So it just goes to show, k0c is indeed the number one tamer guild on Siege Perilous. At least JSV can kill people without tamers- they just rely too much on them.
But as we all know (k0c excluded, because they seem to live in a fantasy world) k0c is completely useless without tamers...

Remember k0c challenging that TnT would be resorting to tamers once k0c went factions? lol... right...
Not sure why u said u killed me... I was not at the spawn I came to defend it with Shak... and we both killed you..

G

Goron

Not sure why u said u killed me... I was not at the spawn I came to defend it with Shak... and we both killed you..
err, not mystique... someone else then. my bad...
I kinda guessed. gin+no pics makes i hard to memorize thignsa

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia

:talktothehand:Vortex I think you should leave the ROC to the mods... I am not trying to get around the filter... I typed in the word bull **** and the filter did it's thing...

I would be willing to bet it did it again...:lick:

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
err, not mystique... someone else then. my bad...
I kinda guessed. gin+no pics makes i hard to memorize thignsa
Then how about next time, before you come here talking some smack that is complete total bull****...

nevermind, damn near all of your posts are total bull**** and complete make-believe, you won't listen so I won't bother giving you sound advice.

S

Shakaja

TnT raids k0c spawn,

damn. after how many times you guys said things like "if you go raid a spawn, you should expect tamers to be there, its pvm after all they doing". and yes, i came in on my tamer. and guess what, you see that screenshot you made of you dead? one of the tnt tamers dropped right next to you. way to cry about tamers while you there with tamers...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
damn. after how many times you guys said things like "if you go raid a spawn, you should expect tamers to be there, its pvm after all they doing". and yes, i came in on my tamer. and guess what, you see that screenshot you made of you dead? one of the tnt tamers dropped right next to you. way to cry about tamers while you there with tamers...
LOL we had ur spawn stealthed already, we knew what tamers are gonna be there, it was Missy and maybe avatar if hes a tamer too. You brought in that tamer like 5 mins after we rolled through and killed and chased everybody out.

You brought that tamer in to back up the PVP that the original group lacked.

KOC is definatly the number one tamer guild, shakaja makes sure of that every fight.

G

Goron

LOL we had ur spawn stealthed already, we knew what tamers are gonna be there, it was Missy and maybe avatar if hes a tamer too. You brought in that tamer like 5 mins after we rolled through and killed and chased everybody out.

KOC is definatly the number one tamer guild, shakaja makes sure of that every fight.
qft

We had scoped the spawn out ahead of time. Shak wasn't there. Do you deny that?

You brought in the extra tamer power AFTER we had raided.
I'll quote Kage now: "I was not at the spawn I came to defend it with Shak"
Even your own guildie is explosing you lie.
way to fail.

Once again k0c goes on to prove they think their crap don't stink.

Maynard and

S

Shakaja

read my post, i even said i came in afterwards on my tamer. but you guys are yet again complaining about tamers after i killed one of your tamers there. you had 3 tamers pvping tonight, and of course you are here to complain about it. and now keep hiding in krystals glasshouse.

S

Shakaja

qft

We had scoped the spawn out ahead of time. Shak wasn't there. Do you deny that?

You brought in the extra tamer power AFTER we had raided.
I'll quote Kage now: "I was not at the spawn I came to defend it with Shak"
Even your own guildie is explosing you lie.
way to fail.

Once again k0c goes on to prove they think their crap don't stink.

Maynard and
see thats the problem with them drug takers. read my post, i never said i was there on my tamer. i even said i came in afterwards. thats completely besides the point. i never said i dont use tamers to pvp. im merely pointing out how you complain about us having tamers at the spawn (i was the only one that came in afterwards) and you guys had tamers there yourself doing the raiding... think, then post...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
see thats the problem with them drug takers. read my post, i never said i was there on my tamer. i even said i came in afterwards. thats completely besides the point. i never said i dont use tamers to pvp. im merely pointing out how you complain about us having tamers at the spawn (i was the only one that came in afterwards) and you guys had tamers there yourself doing the raiding... think, then post...
I will wish him luck with that one Shak. :lick:

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
LOL shakaja you really are clueless. go play wow or something this is getting to hard to explain to monkeys.

S

Shakaja

lol you are scared to play a red but you talk **** on houses, dude hypocrit more.
im not scared to play a red or a blue, you are the one scared to play a red, thats why you sit in the house all day long. talking about hypocrites thoo, you gonna raid the next spawn with a few tamers and complain about the guild doing the spawn using tamers?

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
im not scared to play a red or a blue, you are the one scared to play a red, thats why you sit in the house all day long. talking about hypocrites thoo, you gonna raid the next spawn with a few tamers and complain about the guild doing the spawn using tamers?
um shakaja even when REV was around i'd have to listen to your trammie ass explanation as to why you'd be playing a naked tamer rather than on a red suited PVP char in luna.

u've always been scared or why wouldn't you be red.

LOL now make up a good reason.

PS. We killed Avatar if hes a tamer, and Missy stayed hidden the ENTIRE fight. We weren't pancakes about tamers at a spawn, we are talking about the fact KOC needs YOU to bring in shakaja a pvp tamer after being raided.