• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test Center changes are up

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well turns out that Sak is a noob and gave Jeremy the wrong info. So for the 11th year reward, Sak will make a statue of herself with dartboard script enabled so you can shoot her to death! :blushing:
Speaking of 11th year rewards, you folks at EA do know that this month represents the 11th anniversary of UO, yes?

This begs the question, "Where are the 11th year rewards?" specifically because I know my account is eligible right now as we speak.

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yessssss!
I so love the Vet Rewards, hedges, coco trees...Yesss. and a good looking new ethy!

I propose that someone on the Dev team at least consider, please, to give us more than One new pick a year. How about 2?
Since its been many years since we got updated vet rewards it sure would be nice to be able to pick more than one thing a year, even if you have multiple accounts.
Unless there is a reason for only making one pick a year?

Thank you again. I really am satisfied and pleased with this publish.
You do know that for every year 6 and up (or maybe it's 7 and up) that you do get 2 additional reward choices, right?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Question: Does TC assign a random account age? I know my account is 44 months, but it says I'm 37 :/ And yes, I walked through the gate, logged out and back in, claimed reward and walked back through.

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice!

But, erm...

...could we get some Capitalisation on the new rewards in the gump please?!?!?! :) :) :)

hehe

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am excited about the ucoming publish. The vet rewards are great and the new plants are great! :love: Too bad I don't have any picks left on my 130 month old acct. Removing pet summoning from Ilshenar is :lame:. And what's going on with the event? I thought there would be something regarding the threads of fate, the glass dagger, etc, etc.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I received one of my rewards at brit bank I double clicked on it and it said I have chosen to renounce my young player status and I had to be in my house to use it.

Well when I went to my house I seen it was the banner. Now I understand why it said I had to be in my house to use it but what's up with the young player status message LOL

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently on TC1 anyone of the appropriate security level can use the box - there is some debate internally over whether or not this is a bug, though. We should see a resolution before the pub goes to Origin.
On TC1, is any account regardless of account age able to claim the rewards?

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yessssss!
I so love the Vet Rewards, hedges, coco trees...Yesss. and a good looking new ethy!

I propose that someone on the Dev team at least consider, please, to give us more than One new pick a year. How about 2?
Since its been many years since we got updated vet rewards it sure would be nice to be able to pick more than one thing a year, even if you have multiple accounts.
Unless there is a reason for only making one pick a year?

Thank you again. I really am satisfied and pleased with this publish.
You do know that for every year 6 and up (or maybe it's 7 and up) that you do get 2 additional reward choices, right?
Obviously Not.
I've only played for 5 years.
silly wabbit.
:eek:snap:

D

Deb

Not sure where to post this...but is there a bug list for what we find
on TC....I noticed I could not pick the gems up out of the gem cart.

C

Cinnamon

I know this has probably been asked & answered a million times, but just to add one more... do we have any estimate on when this is expected to be live?