• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xFallenTear

Good stuff last night.

I am not exactly sure why it takes 20 people to kill 4, but overall it was good times last night again. That despise raid was fun
. We had a couple brain farts, but we did well IMO. I forgot one of our guys was a necro... the last time we were pushing on bridge I should have used him... I'm 100% confident we would have taken the spawn on that last push if I had utilized our necro
. I think the spawn changed hands 5 times?

I do think we are one of the only active pvp guilds on Sonoma. Everyone else leaves right after the spawn finished. We even waited at fire for 40 minutes before finally recalling out from lack of boredom.

E^E showed up late which was cool beans. They setup star room and did a good job, but my only advice to you is not to hole yourself up as often as you do. If you are out numbered and need to use choke points to slow the enemy down, then find a tunnel... this way you have a smaller area to defend and if need be a place to fall back to if pressured.

G

Oh yea, last night was good, I was doing so crappy though, my headache and wine just wasn't working together.

Thanks to E^E for the TRUE duels, and the house.

I'l be setting up something special in the next week or so for the SHARD. THank you again. !

X

xFallenTear

I know Kirah is working on a little project to help build the FEL community, but he is not the only one.

Most of the members of !U! have decided to make Sonoma our new home. Most of our characters have been xsharded and our homes relocated. Despite all the alliances, Sonoma has become very enjoyable. Because of this, !U! would like to help cultivate a better pvp environment. In order to help this process, we have been coming up with ideas that have worked for us on other shards.
=========================
Primary Goals:

1) Help cultivate a strong pvp environment
2) Break the current negative stereotype that pvpers have
3) Extend an invitation to all guilds that do not actively enter our world.
4) Run events that are restricted to the Fel facet.
Cultivating PVP:

PvP is the bread and butter of Ultima Online. The unique UO pvp experience is literally one of a kind. PvP has been on the decline for years, but as long as there is pvp, we will all share that special bond. We all have different play styles, but I think we can all agree that more activity and high pvp standards are something we can all strive for.

Hopefully with the participation of other PvP guild leaders, we can try to really focus on developing unwritten rules and getting back to the old school way of thinking.

!U! already has a zero tolerance on trash talking and res killing at non active spawns or field fights.

I believe E^E also has a no trash talking policy.

I am not going to pretend that I can make every guild follow these rules, but I am hoping the GMs of all the other pvp guilds can put into effect some similar policies. A lot of "tram" players do not like to participate in Fel because of the constant res killing and trash talking... if we can minimize the amount that actually happens, this will go a long way to achieving our overall goal.
Negative Stereo Type:

Currently Fel guilds are ruthless to each other... which is only natural considering the fact we slaughter each other on the battle field. If we can just get back to old school rules, Sonoma would truly be a great pvp shard. Please see above for ways we can do this.
Open Invitation:

It is unfortunate that there are still people who have never been to Fel. I know Chris has extended this invitation, but I would like to extend the invitation again for people to come to our world. If you feel you can not compete, there are a lot of people who are willing to teach you the fundamentals and a crash course in Fel Survival. Please contact Kirah, myself, or some of the other well known pvpers.
Fel Events:

The events in the works are

- Noob bashing: Back to the basics
- The Blood Bath: That be some nice Booty, arrrr
- World War: Capture the Flag
- King of the Hill: Peon uprising

I know a few people have tried events... if you would like to please contact Kirah and I, hopefully we can work together to make these successful.
==========================
If possible, I would like contact information for every pvp guild currently in Fel. This way we can keep in touch with one another should we need to.
FallenTear
!U! - Flaming Unicorns
"Growing Fel one player at a time."

AIM: Sillycatnip

X

xFallenTear

===================
Scammer Alert System:
"The Shady Alert"
===================
From my experience in UO, Scamming has increased 10 fold. This negatively impacts everyone as these slime balls move from one victim to the next. I would like to hopefully setup some kind of message board or webpage where we can list the past and current offenders.

Recently one of our former members scammed an entire suit from someone and quit the guild to join another Fel guild. I am getting a little tired and frustrated with this... it impacts my pvp experience directly because there is one less pvper in Fel now. This will also allow guilds to look at the list when they have a possible recruit to see if the player is on the list. There are a lot of reformed scammers, but they did scam at one time... so if they are going to be given a membership, this will at least let GMs understand what they could be getting into.

This list will also allow players an opportunity to offer suggestions on ways to avoid being scammed so that we can hopefully reduce the scamming rate.
===================
This is not a list to bad mouth people, but inform other players of possible threats to protect our community.
===================
FallenTear
!U! - Flaming Unicorns
"Growing Fel one player at a time."

AIM: Sillycatnip

M

McKnight(PAS)

Ive never posted before so im a newby at it. The main thing ive noticed though about this whole pvp thread after reading alot of replys is. FallenTear you are a moron... Boldly put but it is true. Stop pretending to be a good pvper and go back to ur home server. I know how you say you enjoy fighting us ISO.. but im pretty sure you dont like getting your ass kicked. So maybe you should take your little buddies home with your tails between your legs. Pretty good for a first post huh? You'll all be seeing more of me
Try not to die to much from me though...

<font color="red"> </font> Mcknight (ISO)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ive never posted before so im a newby at it. The main thing ive noticed though about this whole pvp thread after reading alot of replys is. FallenTear you are a moron... Boldly put but it is true. Stop pretending to be a good pvper and go back to ur home server. I know how you say you enjoy fighting us ISO.. but im pretty sure you dont like getting your ass kicked. So maybe you should take your little buddies home with your tails between your legs. Pretty good for a first post huh? You'll all be seeing more of me

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite ridiculous, I have stated many times that when Fallen Cloud and Myself fight y'all (ISO/3F/Waka/MOO) that we all are ALWAYS Ahead of the insurance, you may think and say what you want but we make more money in insurance then losing it, which alone says that our 3 man crew, which is soon to be growing, has more heart then your zerg alliance. Which btw, I thought you were kicking out MOO? OR you still keeping that on the "DownLow"?

As far as Fallen and My attempts to bring more people to Fel, heck yes, more people means more fun.

Fallen and myself, never ever claim to be good pvp'ers, we have the heart to pvp, and the will to go out ALWAYS against the odds, something I don't see many other guilds doing. We will take up any challenge given to us no matter what it may be. And we will respect any other guild/person out there. We don't trash talk and ner rez kill. And again if someone in !U! is trash talking or rez killing, take a screeny, or ICQ myself or Fallen and we will take care of the issue.

I am thinking of a few ways to hopefully bring more people to fel, will they work? Probably not, but its worth the try. And to be honest, Sonoma is MY personal Home shard, I started back in 2000 on sonoma and left last year for a few months where I met FallenTear on Legends, where we have been X-Sharding together ever since. SO basically, my home is his home. We work together and will be what best GM's we can be and leaders to the people that choose to work with us.

My, Our ventrillo is up and open to anyone that chooses to use it, I will make any guild there own room and private room, I got 30 slots now, but will up it if necessary for guilds to come together.

Fallen's two posts just above are very good IMHO and I hope that we as sonoma can do something like this.

G

WOW has COP turned to trash, Rez killing 2 ppl when they got 5? Sad indeed

D

Don Corleone

I hope everybody had a happy and safe holiday. I wasn't around too much last week, missed a couple of days. Blasted Christmas, but it was fun.
Oh and a thanks go out to Waka, Timmy and Linkin Park, and they know why.
Also Wasp and Jesse, the kindness was much appreciated.

Here we go.
Total Kills 928; Total deaths= 9 (Thanks Dyne) Total Forensics Gained.. a big fat 0!

Congratulations Lan!

32 Lan-
31 Mallamis-
29 Magellan
26 Guards-
22 Morpheus-
21 Harry Potted II-
20 Milt Helbringer-
18 Jesse-
17 SlIpKnOt-
16 Annabelle-
15 Grainne Ni Malle-
15 Mad Greek-
15 Stoned Llama-
14 Elisha Cuthbert-
14 Gluesniffer-
13 Waka Only-
12 Elessar Tasartir-
12 Gaylord Focker-
12 Gernize-
12 Gordon Lightbow-
11 Dope Chops-
11 Of the Abyss-
11 Yoshinori Waryu-
10 Famine-
10 Galford-
10 Jerry Garcia-
10 Mandrake(ISO)-
10 Mourn-
10 Runfast Miner-
10 Trammie sonia-
10 vincent-
9 Bane
9 Hack Benjamin-
9 Joe S.-
9 Luck-
9 Maple-
8 Arciles-
8 La O'La Lay-
8 Miroku-
8 Pat Smear-
8 Riverwind-
8 Thamior Holimion-
7 Anarchist-
7 BENT-
7 Danilo Thann-
7 Katrina-
7 shadow-
7 Telran Nashakra-
6 Azal Dredfield-
6 BLACKWOLFF-
6 Buck Tooth Betty-
6 FallenTear-
6 Moo-
6 Mr Eggplant-
6 Questor Thews-
6 Taxi Driver
6 Turbo Timmy-
6 Wasp-
5 Big Worm-
5 BOBU-
5 Camillia-
5 Gallin-
5 Halfhand-
5 lol Loser-
5 malikus-
5 NOOB-
5 Rose-
5 Stich-
5 Tootles-
4 Clementine-
4 Cloud-
4 deathdreamer-
4 Devastatin Dave-
4 DON-
4 Espit-
4 Ezekial-
4 Goliath
4 Killamanjaro-
4 Lestat-
4 Newbie Wanna Be-
4 Nikita--
4 pk action barbie-
4 Thomas-
3 Andy-
3 Apollo-
3 DeViLs-AdVoCaTe-
3 Drunken Angel-
3 Ed-
3 Kennith Houston-
3 KMSEMPERFI-
3 Kormic-
3 linkin park-
3 Malcolm
3 milamber-
3 pestilence-
3 Rootin Tootin-
3 Rosa-
3 Sir Legolas-
3 Skylar-
3 Stryker-
3 toymachyne-
3 Veloria Starns-
3 WATERBOY-
3 Xero Underhaven
2 Angel (Efl)-
2 Ashton-
2 Azekial-
2 Coop-
2 De Magi-
2 Decius-
2 Horse-
2 If-
2 Invertigo-
2 Iron Bear-
2 Jerry Only-
2 Komodo-
2 Lucy Van Pelt-
2 Masaaki Hatsumi-
2 Melkor-
2 Ordinance-
2 phantom
2 Philos-
2 Phu Kit
2 Shandris
2 Sherminator-
2 Shrek-
2 Spider-
2 Sunrise Adams-
2 sweet-b-
2 The FREAK-
2 The Godfather-
1 Andromeda-
1 Bender-
1 brian yellow-
1 Bullseye-
1 capatinginyu-
1 Chuck-
1 Dark Angel-
1 Dark Stone-
1 Devillin-
1 Dyvim Tvar
1 Finch-
1 Fiona-
1 GOLDBERG-
1 Gorman-
1 Melody Trucido-
1 Mith-
1 Peon-
1 Portia De Rossi-
1 Princess Leia-
1 Rikku-
1 Ron Fellows~
1 Silent Snow-
1 spider-
1 THE BRITAIN BUM-
1 UHAwwwwwww-
1 Veerta-

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

WOW has COP turned to trash, Rez killing 2 ppl when they got 5? Sad indeed

[/ QUOTE ]

No, we just learned that from your guild and ISO. If you dont res kill, you will get res killed simple as that.

Looks like you'll just have to prove how good you are by the 1vs1 pure mage duel. Then well see who truly is trash.

G

Sir, I don't rez kill, nor do ppl in !U!. So don't say that you learned rez killing from "my" people kay?

And at the tourney I personally won't be in it, due to the fact that I am hosting it. I've been dueling ppl at farms though the past few nights, and at my house though. Some from COP most from EFL/E^E.

And speaking of the tourney, no one has signed up at all, so not sure whats going on yet, might have to pu**** to another week.

P

Philos

You know you will rarely ever see me trash talk anyone. Unless you really really get under my skin. The fact of the matter is that I am probably terrible at it. Someone told me the other day that he likes to trash talk because people target him first because they hate him. I would rather and I think often people do or don't target me because they know I am good and I rather that approach.

But, since this is the pvp thread, maybe I can rant for a second. Everyone loves to pancake about being ganked. "I BET YOU COULDN'T TAKE ME 1v1!!" You better believe I could take you 1v1 and if I couldn't then it would only make me work harder to become better. If I have to fight 5v1, then that is exactly what I will do. And I will learn how to stay alive. I don't complain about it, I just try and get better. PvP isn't dueling. It is fieldfighting. Often you will be outnumbered. It is not a viable excuse to say you could win 1v1, because whether you could or not is irrelevent. If you are a great dualist, I am happy for you. I think the majority of people in Fel have gotten lazy. They don't want to work at it anymore. I mean I know, I know about the archers and it's a fair point. But, it's the field. If you are res'ing... don't do it near your enemy. It doesn't make sense. I wouldn't let someone get the advantage on me if I could avoid it.

All in all, during this holiday season, quit pancakes about everything, just learn from it and get better. I want stronger enemies.

F

Freeze2149

The More I train
The faster I become.

The faster I become.
The slower you seem.

The slower you seem.
The more I win.

The more I win.
The greater threat I am.

The more threat I am.
The more attention I draw.

The more attention I draw.
The tighter you play me.

The tighter you play me.
The more I train.

-Morticia wrote that I think

F

Freeze2149

Btw tongiht we just just a despise 10vs20 and won.

We were on the bridge and managed to kill the kill along with 20 ISO.

ISO coulden't take the spawn from COP And EFL. I see another rise coming.

I

imported_Invertigo

I guess you can consider it a victory when you count the fact you guys had to sit on one til of the bridge the whole time with a 90 crit hit bushido dexxer blocking and 4=5 mages healing and casting chain lightning.. let's no forget the rest back there.. you're doing it again so this time I'll have the screenies to show how many each side has

I

imported_Invertigo

MOO has 6 in team and one of them wasn't even there. I can't account for the other guilds but I can post pictures of the numbers on the second despise ya'll ran. Thanks for the pvp.

S

slipperywhenwet

The despise fights were awesome tonight. Props to COP/EFL and E^E! We want more fights like this.

X

xFallenTear

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL,

So I'm an idiot for wanting to get more activity in FEL? LOL, have you ever really pvp'd? I mean for non greed and just actually player vs player? I would have to say no.

Enough said.

R

riley0888

well its funny like i said....

Since pub.38 came in.... I logged on Ghost Mouse.. and guess what? Despite having 300 ping or not despite everyone out running me or not... I still haven't DIED EVEN ONCE yet... so please..... when the critical strikes are gone = no more 1 second or 2 second bandage 80 pts critical strike archer = cant kill me 1 v 1 anymore... everyone should already know this fact very clearly.....

I do spawns with Yoshi, Mith and Gandalf last night in Despise... how many raided us again???????????????????????? 16 ISO 3F MOO R1Z raided us....

how many times Ghost Mouse died again? ZERO time... and how many times I killed you guys over and over again?? omfg! me and Yoshi alone killed about 12 of you not counting the res kills before i have to bail out of the teleporter and Yoshi and Mith and Gandalf died.... anyhow... just to say that this does not happen only 1 time, it happens every SINGLE time.. please try ONE time to raid us with the same number and i will see how great you guys do with me Ghost Mouse and few other COP/EFL around

I still have to give Props to Jesse to kill me with his critical when I am on my mage... but I also have to give props to him that when I logged on Ghost Mouse, he died in 5 seconds by me and you guys all died by me and Yoshi which have to call in 8 more peeps to help at the end...

Anyways, pvp is just too easy nowadays when I log on Ghost Mouse... so i tend to use my ninja mage alot these days... but if someone really pisses me off... they should expect Ghost Mouse to arrive very soon and own him in 30 seconds max... that is 100% guranteed... so better hop the server line and never came back like DON and sweet b the cowards brotherhoods if you know Ghost Mouse is coming for ya...

Anyhow, I probably have a 90% chance will be heading back to Canada in this coming Chinese new year for about 2 weeks to 1 month... I will show your alliance what is called real pvp skills... and connection wont be an issue for me anymore.. which I am sure when you ask Turbo Timmy (Justin) he could tell you guys how well my connection run there and how many peeps i could take on at once easily....

better get ready for your speedhack guys... if you really see me suddenly go very fast behind your @ss... then you know where I am located...

And I will still take up my words... if I got better connection and i die to a slower connection guy, I will give out all my items and quit UO immediately... of course if i die in 1 hit that is another story hehe.

Sooooo... lets not talk about pvp skills anymore... You guys have way greater numbers than us all the time... so please stop talking bout pvp skills already... this is getting nowhere... just play the game and have fun...

Oh ya and here it is... I havent been saying this for a veRy long time... ya'll probably miss it so much.

STFU! thank you! Freeze &gt; Invertigo

S

slipperywhenwet

Riley i thought you had gotten over talking about how great you are.

A

ApollyonDA

actually he sent that post in about 2 weeks ago, but with the lag from the holidays and his 428% packet loss and his ping speed being the equivalent of an old Pong game console, his post finally made it through. And while we all waited, he single handedly defeated the whole batch of allied and non-allied fel guilds. All this, and he does it on a 286 in 16 colors. Wow, talk about skill....

Some of us are tired of hearing about his greatness, especially since he seems to be the only one talking about it

Dyvim Tvar
Totally-bored-with-riley
E^E

X

Xero Lyte

<blockquote><hr>

Riley i thought you had gotten over talking about how great you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL Rileys never gonna get over the fact that he wins uo...*sarcasm*

A

ApollyonDA

I just had another thought......

Maybe E^E will forego their 'no-allies' policy and try to get riley to ally with us, then we can rule all of Sonoma, and maybe then Horselard will even give us permission to spawn in Fel........

Dyv

I

imported_Invertigo

Heh.. let's see.. once you get past Yoshi's 90 crits and such the rest pretty much follow.. I count 7-8 MOO/ISO/etc and 9-10 COP/EFL. Might not be 100%. This was taken yesterday at second tier.. and COP never returned to the island.

As for you complaining about ping, how many COP a day run from me on Thamior Holimion and I'm AOL on the east coast, but you don't see me bragging about it. Oh and here's freshly rebooted with only AOL and TS up.

R

riley0888

Yea i am sorry guys... i might hurt your feeling... but the way and the situation i see it is... i have still yet to see a guy from your guild that could shut me up or have skills that really impresses me?? so in another words...

please take the fact of this... and...

stfu from now on...

As for invertigo.... Yea.. and outside the island should be 10 ISO/MOO/3F out there ressing the dead people who attempted to get on the island for dont know how many attempts of deaths occured already right??

Its so obvious that the death rate for each COP/EFL members are 1 time each or max 2 times each... and the death rate for your alliance... omfg ... dont know how many god damn times already when trying to get over Yoshi..

Oh and $hit... please also remember the fact that your alliance is still mostly full of those critical strikes 70-80+ pts archers..... HMMM

Anyhow.. like i said, we had 4 people 2 nights ago...

me, Gandalf, Yoshi and Mith..... held the bridge for dont know how long already and baracoon for 1/4 hps left.... took how many of you again to take it?? 8 at first... then after me logging on Ghost Mouse and owned all of you with Yoshi to retake the island... how many extra showed up again?? 8 more...

Total 16 and still cannot kill me with 6 people on me everyone faster connection than me...

HMM seriously... time to quit UO guys... I really tired of talking these type of pvp with you guys anymore.. you guys still do not understand and i will just give a self explanation of the difference once you guys see my new connection... until then please just continue to have fun getting owned by my 300 ping...

Anyhow, just checking the schedule of my work, and will confirm you guys the date of heading back to Canada... should stay around 2 weeks there... but there is more than enough time to really show you guys what is called connection only pvp skills.

For now... stfu noobies.. and no i dont want to ally you guys even if you guys want to (of course i know you dont because I am an @sshole and i am a very annoying guy that will hurt your feeling when you know that I am much better than you) ... the only guildmember in E^E i like is Morph... the rest... I dont even god damn care...

so.. again please read this... in this free for all pvp board I would like to present a big @ss

STFU to you guys who just talked smack to me... good night and have a bad day...

A

ApollyonDA

Oh no!!!!!! How could I have been sooooo wrong. My insensativity to the truth of your god-like skills have gotten me pwnd on the boards. I must now go hide my head in shame......

Ok, maybe not. 'STFU" does not count as skill.

Fact is riley, or Ghost Mouse, or B**** (whatever name you are most used to) I dont doubt that you can kill people. Hell, even Dyv, my lame@ss spellweave tamer got enough kills to put him in the red for an extra 300+ hours. So, can you kill people? Yes, probably. What I sincerely doubt is all your damned whining about "I have such a terrible connection, sometimes I move faster if I snailmail my moves in to EA and let them move my characters by proxy". I have a good connection, a decent machine, and most times no lag, but still I watch you beebop your happy little butt all around the place, as if you are having no issue at all. With what you describe of your terrible ping and packetloss, you shouldnt be able to even keep up with the killing around you, let alone rule the shard from your mouse-sized throne. IMHO you are either massively overexaggerating about your connection, or your kills.

Let's at least be honest here. If a player has no skills at all, no uber-connection speed will save him. But, no matter how much skill someone has, a bad connection can not be obliterated by someones 1337-ness.

If you are really that good, then fine. Why whine so much then? Makes you look more like someone setting the stage for the next time someone beats them, they can cry out "I would have won but my packet loss was soooooooooo bad and my ping got into 4 digits!!!!!" Give me a flippin break.

Oh, one more thing. When you speak to your superiors, remember to address them as Sir/Ma'am or in the least say 'please'.

Dyvim Tvar
Definately Not S-ingTFU

X

xFallenTear

riley0888,

You know I like you as a person, and ex guild mate, but you are now on my stratics ignore list along with horselord. I can not stand that way your posts are constructed. I understand English may not be your first language, but this has nothing to do with that. Your posts are always the exact same thing: "I own everyone... you can never kill me so STFU. I looted your bow so STFU. If I come to the states I will own everyone because I won't ping bad anymore... so STFU when I own you."

I get very annoyed reading the pvp thread and see a riley post, so unfortunately, even though you are a good guy and I like you, I can not stand your posts any longer. STFU is an ok word to use periodically, but every other word is not acceptable.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Heh.. let's see.. once you get past Yoshi's 90 crits and such the rest pretty much follow.. I count 7-8 MOO/ISO/etc and 9-10 COP/EFL. Might not be 100%. This was taken yesterday at second tier.. and COP never returned to the island.

As for you complaining about ping, how many COP a day run from me on Thamior Holimion and I'm AOL on the east coast, but you don't see me bragging about it. Oh and here's freshly rebooted with only AOL and TS up.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you look closer theres 3 on the island living from ISO alliance. With 8 people dead.

And if you look closer theres 8 Waka? Even? No theres about 10 more Waka not on the bridge atm doing the spawn.

I have a picture of about 6 COP alliance killed about 20 ISO alliance with there corpses in the ground. I can't post it though, sense I cant post pictures, and if I do there very small.

X

xFallenTear

Seriously guys, fix your screen shots.

www.photobucket.com

It is a free site.

As far as the screen shots being small, simply open up paint and save your picture as a jpeg.

The reason they are showing small, is most picture hosting sites only allow a picture to be a certain size. If the pictures exceed the file size, it will automaticly reduce the image size until the size requirements are met.

Simply save your screen shots as a jpeg format and your issue is fixed.

I

imported_Invertigo

Hey man.. list the names of all the people you see in ISO/MOO alive or dead and if needed I'll do the same for COP.
I use imageshack which does just fine just have it resized to 640x800 so it doesn't take up so much space. If you use a SS proggy you can select if you want to save into a jpeg format or not. JPEG takes up less memory and is smaller format so quicker uploads. If you wish ICQ me and I can send you the website for the SS proggy I use.

F

Freeze2149

Ok Help me, I saved it as a jpeg used that photoshop tool, and thats as big as I can get it.

When I Dbl click it in Photoshop, its 1024x768, but then when I copy paste the IMG it turns it back to its original size.

X

xFallenTear

this is all I have so far. Post another screen shot if you have one...

trammie sonia ISO,
thamior holimion MOO,
Silent Snow ISO,
Chicken Little ISO,
Planters ISO,
harry potted II moo, ,
Michael Potato 3F, ,
Apollyon ISO, ,
Drama. ISO, ,
Devestatin Dave ISO, ,

mortia EFL,
wasp COP,
magella COP
KMSEMPERFI COP
Lefty COP
Penelope Sniper EFL
ScareKrow BoO EFL

From what I can tell from both screen shots, it looks liek there are still 8 unaccounted for. I think at least 5 belong to moo/iso, so if another screen shot can be posted, I will try and verify.

F

Freeze2149

You forgot dunkun from ISO hes laying dead his corpse by the bridge. hes 3f.

R

riley0888

Funny.... please refer to the ping time and packet loss i posted awhile ago on my Hong Kong connection....

In fact... when I die, i never once whined about my connection on this board... i only STATE THAT YOU GUYS ARE GETTING OWNED BY MY 300 ping and 4% packet loss so = should be quitting UO immediately...

its that simple... aite?? My pvp skills dont need to be approved by anyone, people inside the game facing my character immediately knows that he/she needs a healer or extra help or run 1000000 screens away to really compete with me.

As for last night, I still have ot thanks MOO for the FAIRE FIRE bow! If you want it back, learn to pvp alone next time, give me 1 million and not having 10 people to fight me alone in Despise anymore again..

anyways... stfu please...

To whoever get tired of my posts... please stop responding to my post or dont even bother reading it..... its so simple... if you read my post and reply it that means you care what I say and that means you know the facts hurt your feeling..

R

riley0888

Yea... again proving posting screen shots = biased facts...

You MOO only posts the direction where the COP/EFL has more corpses and few MOO/ISO alive...

Yea it really looked like MOO/ISO raided the spawn successfully 5 on 8...

BUTTTT I know the fact is, when I am not even there i still know that there is 3 times at least more corpses of MOO/ISO than the COP/EFL sides...

Like i said, refer to my last two post... MOO/ISO side death rate = dont know how many freakin times

COP/EFL max. 1 or 2 death rate..

Plus Freeze screen shot is only to the 3/4 of the bridge... you see the MOO running back outside the bridge?? YEA you got it, there are still more backups there...

SOOO instead if you really wanna lie about how great you guys are taking 5 on 8 or 1 on 5, blah blah bull$hit, no one will trust you guys...

Posting screen shots do not prove anyhting you noobie...

Anyhow, if there is one time that you could raid us with me Ghost Mouse and some other COP/EFL members around with the SAME number... i will stfu forever and not post on this board...

BUT trust me it wont happen, because i am always getting outnumbered by the time i log on everyday after work.

Anyhow... please just stfu and dont lie anymore... it only make yourself look stupid.

F

Freeze2149

Hey fallen look at the numbers in my picture. Theres about 50 dead bodies there, and only 7 of us alive there. That Justifys it right there.

We had less then they did and took it.

But wait, we can only do it with fair numbers. Oh wait, your wrong.

I

imported_Invertigo

Try doing it 640x480 it crams it together a little bit but it won't be so big. Now time to pick apart the picture and list everyone in it.

I distinctly see 12 COP/EFL in the picture.. it was the same raid I just went in to take a picture of the numbers before we all charged in. You can see by the candles on the altar it was indeed the same spawn. Also notice the area spells being casted by the mages where you could only fit two on a bridge comming in.

So you have the 10 right for MOO/ISO and dokyun died once on the bridge and didn't come back. I have one screenie of him runnin onthe bridge and diein.. none there after. I can post any pic if you'd like proof but so far I've been good on my word and would not hesitate to prove it. The 7 you counted and the 5 unaccounted bodies would add up to 12. I stated in my first post 7-8 ISO/MOO and 9-10 COP/EFL.. I was off by two on each side? Not even really looking :p

X

xFallenTear

do you even read these posts?

Ventigo said he only had about 8 iso peeps vs your 10+.

He then challenged someone to count the peeps.

I counted them and proved him wrong showing more iso peeps then cops. Seriously just read a tad bit silly

This was just tonight, just an FYI

F

Freeze2149

Notice you only show a picture of us? Go OFF the bridge you had Self ressers and more people just standing back there not raiding. You dont clearly have enough information to judge this. But I know that there were more and im 100 positive, you may not agree with me but hey Who cares we won?

Just wish you guys had a picture off moo right off the bridge instead of US.

R

riley0888

Freeze.... why do you continue to argue with this MOO noobie who die every single day pvping??

These guys still think they are anything in pvp
i feel really sad for these garbages HEHEHE

I am still up for the bet

if you kill me 5 times out of 10 times, i quit UO forever and give you all my items

if you die to me 5 times out of 10 times, you quit UO forever and give me all your items..

Lets dont talk anymore further.. i dont really like talking too much and not doing as much! So lets get it going! Everyone be a witness here...

Please go find one MOO that could do that to me Ghost Mouse, then u will see me stfu forever... otherwise dont post anymore on this board please...

And just accept the fact that you guys have 5 times more corpses there than the cOP/EFL during that fight la!!! its no hard feeling! We all understand you all got da numbers and archers la!!! no worries!! please accept the fact la!! No one will laugh ga!

I

imported_Invertigo

Why is it ya'll always come up with something as to why I'm wrong. Whether I be a ****ty character or not doesn't change the fact COP loses. As for pictures of us.. Here's 9 and if you add dokyun that makes 10 right? Only took two screenies of our backfield because the real shots are in the pvp. I can show u the other one where we are half taking the bridge and still only 10 people. 10 before.. 10 during.. 10 after. Make up some more excuses.

Here being I know ya'll try to contradict something I'll show you the pic before you even ask for it.

F

Freeze2149

Sorry but that was the second spawn anyway not the first I can tell too.

I'd like to Thank E^E, I lost my Legs and they gave them back to me. I forgot to insure them, like the idiot I am. They coulden've kept them and sold them for over a mil, but they were nice enough to give it back. I'm going to start all over from E^E and I have mad respect for them. Thanks again guys.

R

riley0888

Dude, just look at the picture where Freeze posted...

how many freakin corpses you guys have?? Like i always said, and even before he posted the picture i already know that you guys have way more backup and corpses than i expected...

Anyhow, what i see is COP/EFL killed the barracoon and have the golds spawned everywhere... how is that a lose??? Could you clarify it again?

Please stfu and continue to talk $hit when you know you cant even backup or protect yourself alone... its very simple and proves that you guys are noobies when you guys see Ghost Mouse you guys would be like

" Oh $hit its ghost mouse!! HEAL ME!! HEAL ME!! i will critical 70 pts to him with 3 other archers! OH $hit i died!! loot my fairie Fire bow I didnt insure it!! Ghost Mouse killed me in front of 9 of you guys in despise with his 300 ping!! WTF are you guys doing"

I am sure your vent or teamspeak was at that situation 2 nights ago when i wooped Mr Kiss of Death @ss in despise during the 1 on 10.

S

slipperywhenwet

Yes riley we all agree that you are god of pvp, now can you please stop posting?

R

riley0888

kthx!

but i dont really care whether I am god of pvp or not... my pvp skills doesnt need to get approved by anyone..

I just wanna have fun talking to whoever posted the picture to make himself look so stupid...

S

slipperywhenwet

You win riley everyone believes you are GOD!! Please stop posting in your complete wisdom!!!!!!!!!

STFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.