• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Alrighty, since the last thread is getting looooong, how about we start fresh.

You can find the old thread here

The rules are the same as before:
Some rules of the thread:
Please remember the ROC and follow it in your posting.
I will allow some smack talk (moreso than normal threads that would likely be locked on the forum), but please don't get carried away with it (if the thread just degenerates into a flame war then it's really pointless - since that kind of stuff is better suited to ingame).

Thanks all and happy posting

A

angelina jolie

ya im a sheep herder and goat roper herder being prefered !!!!

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always respected COP and the alliance and i never talked [censored] about them but tonight was pretty harsh. They had like 50 people versus our 12 and they were yelling at my ghost "WHAT NOW GOOCH?"... i thought everything was cool but that was pretty shady.

needless to say, i was pretty disappointed.

G

Aye im not a fan of trash talking as I clearly stated in the last pvp thread a few seconds ago.

What im really curious about however is since slipperywhenwet left TIC the EFL gate houses access list has been cleared several times.

So what im pondering is who gave him access to the house? anyone mind answering that one haha.

Also im not a fan of house hiding.....just stayin in the house angers me to the point of going on suicide runs and dieing multiple times....atleast that is fun compared to standing in a house ehhe.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i had the ability to grant access, but as soon as i left the alliance i asked dirtnap to clear the access list so all of us who left the alliance wouldnt be tempted to go in.

G

Sorry if it sounded like I was implying one of you former members who just left accesssed him as I didnt intend for it to sound like that.......Im just curious like in general who did.....and im thinking other people in the alliance might also be interested.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries. I just wanted to let you know and also i was the only one out of all of us who left that had the ability to grant access... possiblty paar but she hardly gate fights so im not sure.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's funny COP can be your friends one minute and then be like "[censored] those guys" the next. =/

I'm still friends with quite a few fel and I've never really been on their side.

G

I can honestly say I have 0 friends in fel/iso/3f......but I respect several of there members.

It would just be nice if people didnt take the game quite so personal haha.....granted I get caught up sometimes and get mad.....but then I just log as to not make both an ass and a fool out of myself over pixels hehe.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea man, i got friends in ISO and there are a few in Fel that i think are still cool doods. i kill them nontheless but i dont sit there and grief them, call them a noob/traitor or yell you got owned coz they are in an opposing guild. its just unneccassary if you ask me.

A

angelina jolie

i happen to agree with both mud and gooch is it really that important to sit there and trash ppl. I mean it reminds me of kids yelling my daddy can beat up your daddy cause my daddy is he-man remember those days. Its just stupid you kill me i kill you who cares as long as everyone is having fun right.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to mention your funny sig, did you use photoshop? The graphics are stunning?!

A

angelina jolie

Old mcdonald had a farm e i e i o and on that farm he had sheep e i e i o with a baa baa here, a baa baa there, a baa baa everywhere old mcdonald had a farm e i e i o. OMG pwnage of the pvp forum by the ragin redneck!!!!!

P

Pahr Iaah

Nah wasnt me. I was never friended so I got on your account to grant access if anyone needed and the last person I accessed from Raiden/BoB Marly from TiC.

F

Freeze2149

I just got a question, its ringing in my head. You say you fought with WAR back in the other shards, but when they xfered here you didn't want to go against them right because they were your friends? Well, I guess we weren't your friends at all in the alliance, because you went for them to fight us. So all in all nowhon that left for WAR is my friend just becuase they left us if they want to fight us. Simple as that, I dont have many friends i'll admit that, My friends are only my guildmates, I will not help another person from another guild, just becuase of people like this ;/. But can you ask me, If you left war for "Friends you didn't wanna fight" What does that make us?

A

angelina jolie

ok first off do you pay their 12.99 for their accts? Didnt think so and the way i see it they pay to play so they can do anything they want as long as it aint babable. Second so you think they are no longer friends so kill em or die trying but does that mean you gotta stand over them and hurl insults comeon lets have fun killing each other and leave the insults to the grade schoolers.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For example: I consider slippery a good friend of mine and he is in ISO and when I see him on the field I still kill him or at least try haha but like angelina said I don't stand over them and hurl insults. If you wanna kill me or whoever your mad at kill me I don't care its pixelated images but the insults for no reason just don't seem needed, *shrug*

F

Freeze2149

They can pay to play? And If they want to do what they want, so can I. And If I wan't to trash talk, I can trash talk. Gooch, I dunno about you but I want to trash talk people that left our guild for the enemy. Thats not right for one, and two you cannot say that you left for your friends, because we were also your friend.

You know you guys say Friendly play, but when it comes down to a harrower, (20 millian gold ATLEAST) on one harrower it means helping your guildmates survive from the enemy, which just recently left wants to take the harrower from you. They want your harrower, which it comes down to a lot of gold. There trying to take all that gold for themselves. I hope you guys get the point. That is why I dont have a lot of friends from the opposing guilds.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow... You do realise this is a game, right? 20 million pixelated gold coins doesn't mean you just won the lottery irl. You don't even get that full 20 mil, if your lucky you get one 25 scroll.

A

angelina jolie

no you dont get the point i never said let us take the harrower hell thats why we came here to have fun killing ppl or die trying i said there is no reason for the trash talking but i guess if ppl wanna show how immature they are be my guess trash away in game i mean thats how grade schoolers act.

F

Freeze2149

First Angela, your saying that i'm a "schooler", but this is coming from a person that can't even spell yet use capitol letters. Reminds me of (Beerman)?

Gooch, Say you get about 5-7 25's? Average that from 2.5-3 m each. Thats atleast 10-22m? Sell one million for 5 dollars of ebay that can get a lot of money for about 4 harrowers in one day. So tell me that doesn't mean nothing, becuase making money is making money. I've known people that have had about a small group of 3-5 killing the harrower. They take turns giving everyone 32 scrolls.

A

angelina jolie

what have i misspelled ??? ok babable instead of banable that was typo and ppl and accts is abbreviations which is also abbr so i dont have type out the whole word you on the other hand need to use spell checker bud.

WTF PWNAGED BY THE RAGIN REDNECK!!! go back to board warrior school and get back to me when you graduate :p

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... Ok dood. So from what I'm reading it seems that your loyalty isn't to your friends who can only be your guildmates but its to your wallet. So to all the people that look at you as a friend are being cheated coz your only looking at them as a way to help you increase your bank account.

Please correct me if I'm wrong coz I would hate to think that's how you feel about your guildmates.

F

Freeze2149

Did I ever say I did it myself gooch? I said I've known, NOT MYSELF. You know gooch you never answered my question in the first place. Secondly, I want one person to say on this board that is my guildmate, and say that I'VE never helped them. I'll do everything I can do help a guildmate. Thirdly, your little friend angelina needs to calm down.

P

Pahr Iaah

Aren't you supposed to hold a leadership position? If so, why are you in here perpetuating negativity when your own guild leader is not here doing the same? Perhaps it's because I explained the situation to him (you were there when I did) and KMS was very supportive of our decision, even though he didn’t want to see us leave. We don’t need to defend ourselves or justify to anyone what we are doing. We like W@R, it’s an awesome guild, full of great people. By the way, I also thought COP was trying to get rid of all this negativity in the alliance yet someone with a leadership role in their guild is spawning it none stop on the boards. Burning bridges between people that have been there for your guild in the past still support it and like a lot of the people in it. You, great leader, are setting an awesome example for the rest of COP, let me tell ya.

If people have to take things this personally and turn on people (who are just trying to have some fun) at the drop of a hat, they were never really a friend to begin with, and this conversation is a pointless one to have unless you just want to harass people for no reason. Unless you fit the later description, act how you want in game, and drop the pointless bickering on the boards. You are obviously going to think what you want despite how often we try to tell you otherwise, so let me put all the trash talker's minds at ease before they reply. (Even if it's all a lie)

~Ahem~

OMG we are all traitors! We joined W@R and all we want is Money! (I really don’t get this one. If we were in it for the money, why would we (at max 20 NDL and W@R) try to raid your 70+ person harrowers? Oh well just a side thought let me continue) Hmm. We hate all our friends! We are traitors! (Just in case you didn’t hear it the first time since that seems to be your favorite word lately) Is there anything else you would like me to add?

I don’t think there’s anything else I need to say to this person. My suggestion to everyone else is to ignore him. He seems to be a board troll that does nothing except post negative comments about every possible subject that couldn’t concern him in the least. (Go ahead and look for these posts. Perhaps it will put him on good behavior to know that people are patrolling the boards waiting catch a glimpse of his true nature)

P.S. For someone who doesent like trash talkers I know I'm doing a lot of it in a round about way, but, hey, you get what you give. They call it karama.

F

Freeze2149

First of all, I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm not being negative im just stating my opinion. Your little guildmate started this and that was when this forum got interesting. And secondly, I am not KMS, and I do have different views then he does. I'm sure everyone does.
I just feel strongly about it, and just want to know one question which turned into a flaming war.

I just cant see a person i've been fightning with for a couple months then go against them. I dont know how im being a "bad leader". I was never there when you explained it either. And my view woulden't change either way.
I get what I give? We'll I wanna know what i've been giving becuase I haven't gave much. Except asking questions.

Your talking about being a poor example for a guild also, look at you. You left your own guild, with along of other people not giving a damn about half the other guildmates in there. That is poor, very poor. Atleast I dont leave my friends, and go against them.

P

Pahr Iaah

<blockquote><hr>

I just got a question, its ringing in my head. You say you fought with WAR back in the other shards, but when they xfered here you didn't want to go against them right because they were your friends? Well, I guess we weren't your friends at all in the alliance, because you went for them to fight us. So all in all nowhon that left for WAR is my friend just becuase they left us if they want to fight us. Simple as that, I dont have many friends i'll admit that, My friends are only my guildmates, I will not help another person from another guild, just becuase of people like this ;/. But can you ask me, If you left war for "Friends you didn't wanna fight" What does that make us?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you insist on an answer. Neither Gooch nor I said we fought with W@R or NDL. We said they were from Napa and we had a lot of respect for them and when we were invited to join we did so. Not because we respect them more than COP, but a change is nice every once in a while. All we want to do is pvp and have fun. Fun (to us) is trying to take your alliance's harrower with off the wall odds. Its been a blast and I'm loving it. When we say we have friends in COP you have a different opinion than we do of how you can be friends and still be on opposite sides. The way we see it, its like 2 kids that are best friends that play on different little league teams. One kid usually isnt going to not be the other's friend simply because they are on opposite teams. Its all about playing the game and having fun. Question answered. Now if no one provokes you, please decist questioning former TiC member's loyalties. I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of explaining it.

P.S. About us leaving TiC. Hence I talked to KMS about having people moved over to other guilds in the alliance. I'm not a leader anymore so I dont have to set an example. TiC was left in the posession of Tenchu so people could be moved safly from one guild to another. We didnt want to leave them out in the cold and TiC was meant to be disbanded. I also left private messages for all of TiC's active members I could think of who didnt come to W@R explaining what I could. I admit I'm a bad leader. Thats why I'm no longer in that position.

Now I'm changing the subject. I was talking to a buddy and this is what came out of it. Please give thoughts on it.

Honor amongst Adversaries:
When great PvPers loose duels and get rezed, the first words they usually say are “great duel.” I think it be awesome if the same held true with great guilds of Sonoma. On some days W@R and NDL might get the better of the True Sonoma Alliance or the 3F alliance, and on other days these Alliances might beat down NDL and W@R. Surely the various guilds can show respect in the face of defeat and honor in the event of a victory. It’s usually not winning or losing that creates hard feelings its how you win and lose (The words involved ect.) There’s no reason to stoop to negativity and trash talking when being positive will get you so much more.

R

Rooster ^^

I dont see wtf the big deal is, Ive been to quite a few shards and everywhere I go I end up fighting people who used to be in a guild with me... no hate involved, its a game and [censored] happens... Like Cooter, ive known him for a good while, but hes in COP now... so when I see him I kill him. No hate involved, just how the game works.

A

angelina jolie

he has od on pixel crack he wont ever understand anything he has been pwnaged both on the boards and in the field so like i said go to board warrior school and when you graduate come back and talk to me cause youll just keep getting wtf pwnaged by the ragin redneck!!!!! by the way thx for all the insurance tonight at marble freeze pwnaged again!!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

First Angela, your saying that i'm a "schooler", but this is coming from a person that can't even spell yet use capitol letter.

[/ QUOTE ]

cap·i·tol ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kp-tl)
n.
1. A building or complex of buildings in which a state legislature meets.
2. Capitol The building in Washington, D.C., where the Congress of the United States meets.

I don't think you have any room to talk about grammar...

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pixel crack huh?.... Not that I want any but you know... I got a buddy who uh... Was looking for some and well... Well anyways he asked me to ask you where I could get some... You know for my friend....

Status
Not open for further replies.