• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forsaken

I think you all have way to much freetime lol
Stfu bout Grammer and talk bout Pvp

R

Rooster ^^

but wee w@r dunt knew how two speel, maybie we can lern frum cal.. he sems very wel spoken.......

P

Pahr Iaah

rofl I read half of that before I realized you misspelled just about every word

A

angelina jolie

omfg!!! rooster wtf pwnaged the pvp thread with his uber l33t spelling skills! You roxxors !!!!

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

im just too smart for u all "&lt;

[/ QUOTE ]

ehelol... any relation to tom cruise?

G

Tom Cruise is one lucky [censored] in War of the Worlds........ (very off topic)

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok pahr, unless yuor talking about killing tom cruise with your new template this conversation should be taken to the noob forum!

OWNED!

&lt;3

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol I have to post this one, some newbie E^E dexxor that thinks he is the best thing since whatever was attempting to kill me with consussion blow over and over and over, then princess ultima pops out and AI's me with her archer, and someone in my alliance accitentaly AI's me, then ultima goes "OMG POST THIS ON STRATICS OF ME OWNING YOU" you guys are pothetic. BTW Our alliance would like to thank you for your harrower in hyloth, your scrolls are definantly a help and are always welcome.

Hmmm i feel like going on a rant, how COP is newbie let me count the ways....

- They allie any guild that asks to join
- They recruit anyone that wants to join
- Almost half of their alliance are stealth archers as their main character
- At a champion spawn they dont even use protection, they are so un-organized and un-trusting they have <font color="red">EVERYONE punk out the champ</font> , wow u guys are smart.
- They have no control over their team speak, our alliance can easily get in and easily find out where you are spawning (thanks to that neatly configured team speak server [Kudos to whoever set it up])
- They have Andy in their guild

hmmmm this should jump start the pvp thread.

PS) MOO get out of that alliance, you are too good for it Teotl.

F

Freeze2149

Your guild is falling apart though, thats the thing. Your guild has maybe 3-4 people on. Our alliance does more then 10+ champs a day. Pulled 2 120 magerys in less then 2 hours. Btw, I never said anything about the harrower, I said post the picture on stratics, sense your good at posting stupid ass pictures moron. Dont cry to me becuase whatever guild you join FALLS APART. TiC ISO? What next?

Andy is in napa, Our stealth archers weve HAD. Hmm think about ISO I went to luna bank and saw HAMBURGLER IN ISO and SOME newb that had a LRC suit on that i've never heard of. Tell me that YOUR guild is so sad that they picked up those sorry people.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TiC fell apart because they allied COP, The Orignal GM was stealing from the guild ect... and thats the main reason I got out. ISO is in no way shape or form falling apart. ISO=American 3F

D

Don Corleone

Alrighty, these are the killings that I've ID'd last week. I'm not able to get to all bodies, my little feet only can move so fast and I'm getting old! And I'm only able to ID at the brit gate, I'm out of the loop when other hot death spots happen. Those poor bodies dead on the ground without the proper last rites.
It has been a busy week, I've added them up and ID'd 920 corpses.
I try not to get the people who have been rez killed, because.. well there is just no challenge in those fights.

Ok.. here we go!

6/23 - 7/3

SkullSniper 51
Vizjari 43
DesecratioN 34
Tenchu 30
Cyber-Shot 26
Joe S. 22
Scorsion 22
Sa-Vok 21
Milt Helbringer 20
Turbo Timmy 19
Gail Kim 17
Bane 17
KMSEMPERFI 17
Ron Fellows 14
Balinor 13
Jerry Garcia 13
LOL 12
a newbie 12
Monster (Waka only) 12
Shadow Dancer 11
Hayabusa 11
The Rabbit 11
Matrix 10
Lan 10
Steve 10
Vormicia 10
Jayhyuk 10
Hellion Prime 10
Jesse 10
Crazy White Boy 9
The Game 9
Princess Ultima 8
Ansatsu 8
Raiden 8
Charlie Brown 8
Tanis Half-Elven 8
Jack Dupp 8
Legendary Newbie 7
Dianna Moonchild 7
Zaroff the crazy 7
Sunrise Adams 7
Anath 7
Bam Bam 7
RELEK 7
PoPoPo 7
Goldy Locks 7
Forbes 6
Questor Thews 6
Trinity 6
Paul 6
Scriber 6
LifeTours 6
YourOwnStupidity 6
Slink 6
Satan's Fist 5
Maikutie 5
TakOyAki 5
Redstar 5
Willy Wonka 5
Kormic 5
Cookie Monster 5
Dexxie 5
Espit 5
Shinobi 5
He Hate Me 5
Damon Ishara 5
Murder 4
The Gooch II 4
Vargr 4
Suicidal Gnome 4
Vincent 4
GinGa 4
Soul Collector 4
Speedstar 4
Horizon 4
Blade 4
Osiris 4
Spider 4
Teagen 4
Kaoru Nagisa 4
Rob'n Yer Hood 4
Alexis 4
Gordon Lightbow 3
Milamber 3
Everclear 3
Cobra 3
Ashton 3
Sean de Larkin 3
Galad 3
Jubei Kibogomi 3
Lestat 3
Ice 3
Judah 3
Angel 2
KKJun 2
PenSanPin 2
Miriam 2
DarkMan 2
Freeze 2
Aegis 2
Dracos 2
poseidon 2
Xion 2
Tantrix 2
Elite Ninja 2
Adel Vysage 2
Coop 2
Sweet b 2
Blaze 2
Toomstone 2
VELVET SHADOW 2
Goldberg 2
DA TRAV 2
Lloyd Banks 2
Thoth II 2
Mustang 2
Crazy Coot 1
Marauder 1
Sloth 1
TukangLari 1
Zugar 1
Rhys Fa'Lord 1
Skull Smash 1
OMAE WO KOROSU 1
Little Wing 1
Lilith Vysage 1
Achtung 1
Saint 1
Sindra S Lxix 1
Joe A. 1
Katrina 1
Eris 1
silk 1
BOBfromWELFARE 1
Electra 1
kirstenKnoop 1
Syura 1
Hamburglar 1
Harry Manback 1
Kendra 1
Chalmers 1
Medusa 1
Tyrone 1
Gandalf 1
Paco Pingon 1
san 1
Epiphany 1
Derek 1
Herbal Insanity 1
Name Goes Here 1
Reebdoog 1
ASHANE 1
Vormica 1
Fureii 1
Mieuxce 1
Buck 1
Trianon 1
Rei 1
SlipperyWhenWet 1
DEAThSTAR 1
Malignant 1
BoB MarLey 1
CJLIN 1
Systems 1
Maverick 1
Temple 1
Vasili Zaitsev 1
Nefarious Nitwit 1
----------------------
920 bodies ID'd

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DONNIE!

Damn you been a busy dood. Get a spawn runebook and an ethy and just check spawns. You'll find a lot of bodies.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

It has been a busy week, I've added them up and ID'd 920 corpses.
I try not to get the people who have been rez killed, because.. well there is just no challenge in those fights.

[/ QUOTE ]

I respect your opinion totaly don, but neither are stealth archers AIing in groups of 3 or more. For example, look at your leaders, its the "COP - no skill - AI stealth archer - brigade."

M

Martin

Freeze... How exactly is ISO falling apart?? Because we dont field 50 members for harrowers? or is it because we dont have 11 stealth archers at the gate? I dont know about you.. But i think your alliance is falling apart.. I mean Tic left you guys and left to W@R in a drop of the hat.. and its not because you guys werent doing harrowers,because lord knows everytime you guys even mention a harrower like 500 memembers no ones ever seen jump out the woodworks just to pull one.. And still its 50/50 that you guys lose it. I'd hate to be you.. i mean its hilarious. Talking about us recruiting?? you've got to be ****ting me dude. We got ham whos everyone in ISO's old friend from KQ,and charlie browns best friend IRL to join. Is that mass recruiting? I mean you guys recruit in Luna and [censored]. I mean i made a newb char put a robe and a weapon on told a cop member i wanted to join got guilded got ts/map info and was in your ts for days. Talk about mass recruiting. I mean jeez. COP is 10th on uo's biggest guilds list and was about hmmm.. 17th a week ago.. pretty big swing IMO... Please dont bring up [censored] on us because you will never be able to beat 3f/ISO even numbers or even 2:1 odds. You guys might be good after ML because all the buffs they are giving to archers.. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Ohh and props to W@R the only other guild besides ISO/3f/FEL to win without zerging a shard. Ty kthx..

By the way this is fred. ownt.

F

Freeze2149

Martin you make no sense, you are a pure idiot. Look ON uo.com RIGHT now check all the members COP has. GO DOWN THE LIST, and tell me IF YOU'VE ever seen 3/4 OF THEM PLAYING. **** NO. Second, WE DO about 20+ SPAWNS EVERY day. We DO not lose them either. Harrowers 50/50? ROFL you've got to be ****ing kidding me, You have only took 2 of our harrowers, and those were mainly MOO's in the daytime, when the rest of us were at work. ISO is getting smaller and smaller, Everyone is quitting and you say were falling apart? What the hell? As for the mass recruiting I dont recruit unless I need to.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

ISO is getting smaller and smaller

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? We have 12 actual members right now, the MOST ISO has ever had. The only person that is not in ISO that was previously is Slipperywhenwet, and thats because he quit ultima all togeather because he is going to law school next semester.

M

Martin

LOL? first post.. COP DOES ABOUT 10 SPAWNS A DAY.. second post.. COP DOES 20 SPAWNS A DAY.. dude its freaking hilarious how you [censored] talk. COP has to be the ****tiest guild in uo history.I mean you guys literally have like 30 memebers more than our alliance on at harrowers its pretty funny. If theres even 4-5 3f on you guys get owned hands down. its [censored] incredible you guys have no skill at all. Play archers all day.. you guys suck kthx. do a harrower without 90 people.. And trust me ISO aint falling apart. I bet if ISO had 10 members on and cop had 30 we would take them hands down.. Kinda like that 12 vs 50 harrower. ROFLES..ownt. and obviously you still gotta recruit when you lose harrowers with 60 people vs our 15

S

Steve-

I didn't recruit no one I didn't know unlike COP. Ham is a old friend from KQ not the best pvp'r but a friend of mines and the guild. Wrot is also old friend and friend of the guilds. Those are the 2 new guys in ISO how is that massrecruiting? Sorry Freeze, but unlike yourself I got a life. I cant be on UO everyhour of the day to own you sorry got better things to do. It's true what Martin said because I was there that day and I got your ts info was pretty funny. Took us 6 mins to get into COP from a newbie char, these are the steps to join COP. 1) Create new character 2) Buy a horse 3) Goto fel brit gate and say you want to join COP (theres always archers hidden so if you dont see anyone say it anyways 4) They will party you to give you info 5) They will tell you to meet them somewhere to join. Our guild isn't falling apart as we are always outnumbered taking on COP alliance n W@R alliance but unlike COP we have something called "skill". Now please stop trash talking as you are a idiot and been ban how many times in-game? Now let's see another thing.. KMS is GM of COP correct? But yet I see his guild being led by so many other members. Kinda hard to lead a guild when you stealthing around brit gate eh?

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... 3f kinda zergs. If you see one your almost always gonna see a handful shortly after, and fel... Well I haven't really been seeing them at spawns in large numbers latley. ISO however I do see them solo spawns with just their members sometimes but if things get too hot more will come but if you can call in back-up why not?

[2 cents]

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

Well... 3f kinda zergs. If you see one your almost always gonna see a handful shortly after, and fel... Well I haven't really been seeing them at spawns in large numbers latley. ISO however I do see them solo spawns with just their members sometimes but if things get too hot more will come but if you can call in back-up why not?

[2 cents]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am teh zerg.... meh arrows are teh zerg.

I

imported_TurboTimmy

"I am teh zerg.... meh arrows are teh zerg." Says the Rooster

I guess you making an archer? ???

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

TiC fell apart because they allied COP, The Orignal GM was stealing from the guild ect... and thats the main reason I got out. ISO is in no way shape or form falling apart. ISO=American 3F

[/ QUOTE ]

Slow your role. You don't know what your talking about here. Keep your trap closed.

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

"I am teh zerg.... meh arrows are teh zerg." Says the Rooster

I guess you making an archer? ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Got tired of getting pwnt by the shido archers at the gate, cant bring meh reds there so I had to make a blue to entertain myself during the day =O Its sort of sad how gimp archers are... Ive got 85 anat, 86 archery 85 bushido etc... and still kill 90% of the people I attack... extremely entertaining tho

ehelol

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Slow your role. You don't know what your talking about here. Keep your trap closed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actualy Gnome, i think you dont know what your talking about, you werent there in TiC to witness the change when it happened, so why dont you keep your trap closed.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

LOLOL, say that when your dead and you dont have your gimp guild master using explosion scrolls, a stealth archer AI'ing for over 50 with you. all you will be able to say is OOOOoooOOoOOOOooOOoOooo...

D

Don Corleone

It's been quite the busy week! Sunday night was very chaotic around that lovely blue portal. My list was a mess, took me hours to get them all calculated. Sunday alone I ID'd over 500 bodies and there was quite the competition between Wolf Friend and DesecratioN.

Again, I can't make it to all the bodies but I give it a good try. Last week I ID'd 1695 bodies and not ONE gain! BAH I need a life!

Here we go...

7/5 - 7/10

DesecratioN 98
Vizjari 86
SkullSniper 67
Wolf friend 64
Waka Only 50
Gail Kim 48
Lan 38
Milt Helbringer 37
Guards 33
bam bam 33
Jerry Garcia 29
Joe S. 26
Azal Dredfield 24
KMSEMPERFI 23
Shadow Dancer 23
Cyber-Shot 22
Ansatsu 22
Of Doom 21
Willy Wonka 21
Tanis Half-Elven 20
Vargr 20
Daniel San 19 "Now you speak Cheerios!!"
InsomniA 19
Teagen 19
DeMoNiC AnGeL 18
HaTrEd 18
Jack Dupp 17
Paco Pingon 16
My Gimp 15
Hayabusa 14
He Hate Me 14
Killer 14
Goldy Locks 13
Dray 13
Slink 13
Zaroff the crazy 13
Taipan 12
cantfindme 12
Krynn 11
Murder 11
Jesse 11
Reebdoog 11
PoPoPo 11
Surfacing Myst 10
Shinobi 10
Derek 10
Sa-Vok 9
Maligant 9
Deliverance 9
Angel 9
BOBfromWELFARE 9
Jayhyuk 9
Disaster 8
Galford 8
Coop 8
In The End 8
Justice 8
Matrix 8
Scorsion 8
Telran Nashakra 8
Soul Collector 8
Espit 8
Sir Camalot 7
Trinity 7
LOL 7
Madusa 7
Marauder 7
Aegis 7
ShadowMage 7
Hamutarou 7
Mustang 6
Kacy 6
dokyun 6
The Cisco Kid 6
Relek 6
Rotlaer 6
Balinor 6
Sky 6
Roxxy 6
DarkMan 6
Vlad the Impaler 6
iso 6
Believe 6
Ron Fellows 5
vincent 5
Benjamin 5
sweet b 5
Speedstar 5
Cobra 5
ManicPimpSlapper 4
Peon 4
Dianna Moonchild 4
Dreamer 4
Questor Thews 4
Ronin 4
Posiedon 4
Amniflash 4
Steve 4
GRAVE-DIGGER 4
Vormicia 4
Riverwind 4
phantom 4
Super TimPooO 4
Spider 4
Prae 4
Redstar 4
DeViLs-AdVoCaTe 4
Sean de Larkin 4
Name Goes Here 3
Elite Ninja 3
Viper 3
Saint 3
Dexxie 3
Slim 3
YourOwnStupidity 3
Shadowalker 3
NOOB 3
Bane 3
Rose 3
Everclear 3
Cookie Monster 3
Scriber 3
Maverick 3
Xion 3
LegallyInsane 3
Shadow fox 3
Mischief 3
MAeshin 3
Santa Claus 3
Ruri 3
Unga Bunga 3
Dark Stone 3
Gandalf 3
Neo Zion 2
Freeze 2
Lloyd Banks 2
Rob'n Yer Hood 2
Ribby longshot 2
Turk 2
Ciara 2
THE GAME 2
Damon Ishara 2
Lefty 2
Tattoo 2
Hiro Toyahit 2
Ender 2
IdunTheImmortal 2
King David 2
B-SWEET 2
Reika 2
Cheech 2
lovetravker 2
Wu Shang 2
Edge II 2
Riza 2
Velg'Larn 2
Galad 1
RazzBerry's Duke 1
Citron 1
Sonja 1
Zirk 1
Katrina 1
Byrdman 1
Melkor 1
Lu Bu 1
Emerald 1
Takashi Oreh 1
Draxas 1
Duke 1
Buck 1
STrAiGht CoUnTiN 1
Chesty Puller 1
Alexis 1
Blade 1
Asid Kiss 1
Ashane 1
Utopia 1
Anghellic 1
Maikutie 1
Tsabrak 1
Lock 1
Runfast Miner 1
Pyrite 1
Crazy Coot 1
Ruka 1
SAKE 1
Le Flamme Nakita 1
gHetTo bLasTeR 1
yumiko 1
Young Buck 1
Stephen King 1
KKJun 1
Buck Tooth Betty 1
TakOyAki 1
Jubei Kibogami 1
Mad Greek 1
GK Slayer 1
Vendetta 1
Julian 1
Ashton 1
ConAgra 1
Nug 1
Ginga 1
Shayne 1
Christina 1
Amazon 1
Carol Nace 1

G

Ron, I'll put a mil up against your spear any day of the week. You cant even touch my mage on that trash dexer of yours one on one. If you'd like to try, theres my offer of gold.

P

Philos

BASH BROS 4 LYFE!

Ummm... that's so lame, its funny (imo)... in any case, after Ron is done with you Bal, I'll take you too... when I get back... 5 weeks and counting...

Oh man, I have started to miss the game and I have given in to talking [censored] for kicks...

Who misses me? I promise to miss you too!

I love that PAS archers are at the top of Don's list... priceless...

R

riley0888

Review the list again, where in the heck are the top 3 from PAS?

no.1 is from EFL

no.2 is from Fel

no.3 is from COP

You speak fact???? Me not think so! Balinor owns Ron anyday any moment, any time in any where inside the game. Now please shut thy trap before thy come back to UO again.

F

Forsaken

The top few are house hiding Archers who cares?
Its not like anybody on this shard can kill anyone by themselves
so why bother counting?

P

Philos

I meant like Gail Kim and the ones around him... those guys are all PAS? At least I thought they were... who knows...

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Gail and a few of the others are PAS, and to Foresaken yes some of us can kill 1v1 or even 1v2 in order to see this though you need to get away from the gate thats not the only place PvP takes place try raiding a spawn or protecting one of your own you might find out that away from the gate PvP is a little different of course that is unless you are the Cop/ EFL archer alliance they cant do anything on there own....... MOO much respect I have no doubts that you can hold your own.

F

Forsaken

For Sure No one in COP Can fight 1v1
ISO I have respect for they accuatly have people who can fight, thoe the running and wanding like mad is annoying
Most of the other guilds same as COP

T

tbkiah

Sonoma has pvp?????? i have been gone for almost 3 years, i go to buccaneers den, i go basically everywhere..... i see 2 people pvping, i see a dead red ghost.... where the hell is the pvp??! btw, i haven't come back... simply using 7 days to see how far this game has gone downhilll..

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry but i would like to respectfully ask you not to compare W@R to COP...

You are dead wrong if you think we are anything like them.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Review the list again, where in the heck are the top 3 from PAS?

no.1 is from EFL

no.2 is from Fel

no.3 is from COP

You speak fact???? Me not think so! Balinor owns Ron anyday any moment, any time in any where inside the game. Now please shut thy trap before thy come back to UO again.

[/ QUOTE ]

who are you? lol

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

Foresaken yes some of us can kill 1v1 or even 1v2 in order to see this though you need to get away from the gate thats not the only place PvP takes place try raiding a spawn or protecting one of your own you might find out that away from the gate PvP is a little different of course that is unless you are the Cop/ EFL archer alliance they cant do anything on there own

[/ QUOTE ]

forsaken is W@R

he will take any member of your guild 1v1

my guys have steamrolled more guilds on more shards than pixels on your screen

infact

why dont you just turn it off

just think of all the insurance you would save

ehelol

F

Forsaken

Yes I am W@R
We Do Hold Spawns unless were realy realy outnumbered
We Do Raid, Even if we know we cant win we do it to have fun
I Never fight around a gate becasue there sucide with 20 archers there at all times
If you wanta go Further my Chars Name is Dirk Diggler
K thx bye

and Btw Nice work ISO running around all on Archers Taking Pvp Lessons from the Elite COP now?

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Yes I am W@R
We Do Hold Spawns unless were realy realy outnumbered
We Do Raid, Even if we know we cant win we do it to have fun
I Never fight around a gate becasue there sucide with 20 archers there at all times
If you wanta go Further my Chars Name is Dirk Diggler
K thx bye

and Btw Nice work ISO running around all on Archers Taking Pvp Lessons from the Elite COP now?

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao see that [censored] timmy? i told you not to play an archer.

B

Beta-

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

But still second fiddle to L%C kekeke

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]