• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Trinity my guys dont even know who you are shows how much your are really out in the field hhmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder maybe you been playing a gimp archer too like most in your guild, Darkstone if you did not know that was Trinity formerly of KQ now in ISO..... You have the right to open your mouth when we start seeing your mage in the field only then do you have my permission to do so sir now get back on your archer and go gimp some more. Sincerely Hooman of E^E.........

[/ QUOTE ]

Hooman, I've been pimp slappin yo ass since the early days of EFL... Only person in ur guild back then that could kill me 1 on 1 was Flood... That's it... For u to sit there and talk [censored] to ur superior makes me laugh. I'll be seeing u on the field son... please don't run away so I can show ya once again who ur MASSA is

G

gHETTO

I like how Hooman says hes out there PvPn everyday, the only time i ever see Hooman is when hes in that house on marble castin dp fields out on us. good luck gettin a kill with those dp fields Hooman.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Well, as Dyv said. I did not associate Trinsauce with Trinity. I know who Trinity is. If I am correct she used to be in my RL uncles guild, UGK. Well, if you ever up for a duel ICQ me Trinity. I will duel anytime. Win or lose, it all in fun. ICQ below.

Also I am up for any duels from anybody. I will duel you on my dexer, but he not that hard for a skilled mage
. Just give me a yell over ICQ. A good bit of training and learning new things about my char.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dark Stone, was ur uncle Malice??? If so u can ask him bout me...And yes I was a part of UGK... I was a part of each of the recent dominant pvp guilds from '98-the presenton this server... PkP, UGK, CH, ELM, C*D briefly, ISO/Waka.... and in the dread lord days I ran with MO...

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye he was. Still is also, just he dont play EA no more that I know of. He was posting on here not to long ago. You must have missed it.

A

ApollyonDA

You might want to consider who his alts are. Hooman as a character might not always be the one fighting, but the player is out there with one character or another

Dyv

S

slipperywhenwet

i play pretty much no one but trammie sonia these days....although a tactics mage is in the works.

T

The Horselord

The seas will be clogged with noobie COP alliance mages training up their first mage. Get ready to page on the unattended!

G

gHETTO

LUCIFER! haha that explains alot, who else could pull off the DP mage better? sad to see that you depend on DP and all mages Hooman.

S

slipperywhenwet

lol i saw cb kill him in a duel with an earthquake.....lol

G

Good fights tonight. 3F RIZ Waka ISO and MOO. Shame really all the uneeded [censored] talking.

And the alliance's gotta go. I mean come on 22 on our (T*A) 9? And then talk trash? Sigh. Oh well see ya on the fields. Props to ISO for being really together and organized.

T

The Horselord

You bring 22 to drive home the point that you don't deserve to spawn and you are being punished. You always respond with overwhelming force to emphasise that it is WE who own FEL and you just dont rate. You are merely an amusement for US.

The real reason COP is falling apart is that we won. They dont do harrys because they cant complete them. They dont spawn because we take them. They know they are losers and dont even bother. We own Fel and they know it. Their only hope is that we get bored and Xshard to somewhere (Pacific most likely) to take Fel over all over again. Wont take long with all the wealth pouring in. We take in Scrolls like trammie tamers farming dragons. Or we may stay for the simple reason that we dont want to let you have anything. It belongs to us.

T*A is more pathetic than E^E. Get out of Fel or be humiliated.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You bring 22 to drive home the point that you don't deserve to spawn and you are being punished. You always respond with overwhelming force to emphasise that it is WE who own FEL and you just dont rate. You are merely an amusement for US.

The real reason COP is falling apart is that we won. They dont do harrys because they cant complete them. They dont spawn because we take them. They know they are losers and dont even bother. We own Fel and they know it. Their only hope is that we get bored and Xshard to somewhere (Pacific most likely) to take Fel over all over again. Wont take long with all the wealth pouring in. We take in Scrolls like trammie tamers farming dragons. Or we may stay for the simple reason that we dont want to let you have anything. It belongs to us.

T*A is more pathetic than E^E. Get out of Fel or be humiliated.

[/ QUOTE ]

We don't even have 15 members, let alone 22. And this is my first post on this shard in months regarding a pvp thing. I could care less what happened/happening to COP. And comparing T*A to anyone is ridiculous, and shouldn't be done nor said. I don't even know who you are Horseland, or what Guild you are in. But I do not boast any guild that does not deserve it, only give the daily prop's to the guilds that do. In tonights case ISO (Mainly Turbo Timmy/Monster/Mandrake) did excentlent jobs fighting tonight.

T

The Horselord

Great, more admirers of ISO. We hear "great fight" from all of you. Most of the time tho, it comes out o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o.

X

xFallenTear

<blockquote><hr>

Great, more admirers of ISO. We hear "great fight" from all of you. Most of the time tho, it comes out o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too bad you have no class. It is clear you are under 16.

X

xFallenTear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too bad you have no class. It is clear you are under 16.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do understand several of your ISO/allies are/were members of our guild on Baja right?

T

Tristan/Heebie

Horselord bro lets have more even field fights where you lose and than call in 10 3F archers k? Don't get me wrong I enjoy getting zerged by you guys because apparently you "own" fel, but you really need to know your roll and stfu.

S

slipperywhenwet

Excuse me i did a good job fighting tonight!!!Kirah wheres the love

G

Err ya sorry about that Waka did good tonight. Not ISO 3F or MOO.

Slip, you was just balsy ;&gt;

Slip! Brina and I were in San Fran on Friday...Should have had your number to get drunk ^^^!!!!!!!!!

MOO doesn't really do crap unless there allies are there, that is so freaking sad.

One thing that T*A "Tried" which failed horribly, was a new "Grouping" so for about 45-60 minutes wedid HORRIBLE because we all were in different channels tring thing "Grouping" tactic, which will never happen again in MY vent thank you very much.

And im not kissing ass, just giving the love where needed.

X

xFallenTear

So ISO/Moo were rolling thick... of course 95% archers.

This is 1/4th their force.

We couldn't come close to their archers or numbers, so we decided to goof around and EQ... it was fun.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pk Action Barbie, we are holding your violet courage for ransom.
You must bring Waka a shrubbary. In order to do this you must click the quest icon on your paperdoll. Here are the steps.

Step 1: Go see "San [3F](The Waka Master)" in luna he is the quest giver.

Step 2: Complete the quest that San gives you. The first step of the quest is to slay 4 Unko's, The other steps are far more complicated and will be noted by San.

Step 3: Return to the "Waka Master" in Luna explan to him what you have learned about Waka and he will return your violet courage.

D

Don Corleone

Well, it looks like I missed an exciting evening. Sorry I missed those kills. Anyway, here is the weekly Kill Count. Congrats Jesse! There are quite a few new names on here..

Total bodies ID'd this week: 1138
Total Forensics Skill Points gained: 0
Total times I died: LOTS this week.
Here we go!

52 Guards-
33 Jesse-
30 Mourn-
30 Stryker-
30 Waka Only-
26 Arciles-
26 Grainne Ni Malle-
26 Harry Potted II-
26 Milt Helbringer-
18 KMSEMPERFI-
18 Mallamis-
17 Elisha Cuthbert-
17 SkullSniper-
16 Mandrake(ISO)-
16 Mith-
15 Luck-
14 Gordon Lightbow-
14 Jackal-
14 Komodo-
14 Magellan
14 Runfast Miner-
13 BOBU-
13 DON-
13 Lan-
13 Thomas-
13 Velg'Larn-
13 Wasp-
12 Cloud-
12 Sloth-
12 Yoshinori Waryu-
11 Gluesniffer-
11 HaTrEd-
11 Jerry Garcia-
11 Telran Nashakra-
11 WATERBOY-
10 Ember-
10 Riverwind-
9 Drunken Angel-
9 Kiss Of Death-
8 Buck Tooth Betty-
8 Clementine-
8 Elessar Tasartir-
8 Gambit-
8 Noa Saint-
8 Raditz-
7 Legolas-
7 Michael Potato-
7 Mike JOnEZ(MOO)-
7 Morpheus-
7 Trammie sonia-
6 Bender-
6 Coop-
6 Dyne-
6 La O'La Lay-
6 Miroku-
6 Mogley-
6 snoop-
6 The Godfather(T*A)-
5 BENT-
5 brian yellow-
5 Decius-
5 gHetTo bLasTeR-
5 Iceblood McBain-
5 Invertigo-
5 malikus-
5 Mighty Joe Young-
5 pk action barbie-
5 Skylar-
5 Slade (COP)-
5 Slim-
5 sweet-b
5 Tootles-
5 Turbo Timmy-
5 UHAwwwwwww-
5 Validor
5 Venus-
5 Vince-
4 Chuck-
4 Disaster-
4 dokyun-
4 Famine-
4 Fluid-
4 Galford-
4 Kirah Blackstaff-
4 Kitsune-
4 Leeroy Jenkins-
4 Nikita--
4 Ronin-
4 shadow-
4 Swizzle-
4 The Duelist-
4 Zirk-
3 Adel Vysage-
3 Alexis-
3 Ashton-
3 Big Worm-
3 Dante-
3 De Magi
3 Fiona-
3 Ghost Mouse-
3 Katrina-
3 Lestat-
3 Lucy Van Pelt-
3 ManicPimpSlapper-
3 Masaaki Hatsumi-
3 McKnight-
3 Mr Eggplant-
3 OMAE WO KOROSU-
3 pestilence-
3 rain-
3 Rosa-
3 San-
3 SE Bonnah-
3 Sir Shootsalot-
3 Skull Smash-
3 SlIpKnOt-
3 Thamior Holimion-
3 Trinity-
2 Annabelle-
2 Azal Dredfield-
2 Blackridge-
2 call me nutball-
2 Captain Morgan-
2 Cursed-
2 FallenTear-
2 Finn Mac Cool-
2 Gate Keeper-
2 GOLDBERG-
2 Hack Benjamin-
2 Joe S.-
2 Kennith Houston-
2 KKJun
2 Kormic-
2 Maikutie-
2 Maple-
2 Mercury-
2 Merlin-
2 NOOB-
2 Of the Abyss-
2 Osiris-
2 Portia De Rossi-
2 Ruri-
2 Slade (KQ)-
2 spider-
2 Sunrise Adams-
2 Travesty
2 tyr-
2 vincent-
2 Vormicia-
1 A
1 Anarchy-
1 Andy-
1 B-SWEET-
1 Camillia-
1 Charlie Brown-
1 Crafty-
1 DeViLs-AdVoCaTe-
1 DirtnaP
1 Elton John-
1 Espit-
1 Ezekial-
1 Fallen Angel-
1 Farseeker-
1 Hage
1 Halfhand
1 Hank the Tank-
1 Hero-
1 Kaz
1 Khan-
1 Le Flamme Nakita-
1 Lefty-
1 linkin park-
1 lol Loser-
1 luna-
1 Mason-
1 misery-
1 MuNkY-
1 Newbie Wanna Be-
1 Nikolai Kringle-
1 Pixie-
1 Prince Caspian-
1 Rikku-
1 Skullcollector-
1 Taxi Driver
1 toombstones-
1 toymachyne-
1 Wolf-
1 Wyld Juan-
1 yumiko-

G

Daaaaammmmmnnnnnnnnn

Cloud Fallen and I had a BLAST fighting ISO/Waka/3F/MOO tonight, they did a harry with 30+ And boy oh boy was it a blast!

best of all I came out 150k ahead!
!

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that harrower was so pothetic, you will never see one from my end of the alliance run like that, what a horrible spot to place it too.

X

xFallenTear

Gearing up for a Brit Fight... rawr

Brit always brings out the deamon in us

Filled with blood lust it was a little hard to do one at a time

Brit peeps were not so friendly... no one said hi!

The battle begins

Some said we were chicken

So we had to fight them... no one calls us chicken

blood lust is out again

Lol, good stuff, was fun.

X

xFallenTear

The harrower that took place on 12/18/05 at 12:30 am MTN:

Last night at the harrower, Kirah, Cloud, and I had a blast. It's the first time we really got back to our fundamentals and gel'd as a team. The archers were bad, but they were focused on two fronts, so we did not have a million arrows raining down at once.

Cloud, Kirah, Hush, and I started off the evening in despise looking for a fight; enter scene MOO.

We started to rumble with Moo for a bit and it was actually a great fight, because they brought in some waka members. It was 4 vs 6 for about 15 minutes. both groups would push and then get stopped having to setup a defense. Both groups had some good strats. 3 more moo showed up causing our group to be more on the defensive, but we held ground for another 10 minutes. With some good tactics by ISO, they managed to get 3 dexers behind our defenses. We quickly saw that we were being pushed from behind and had to move or be mowed down. With some quick teles and some well placed walls, we were able to escape through the star room. We waited for ISO to enter, but the clock kept ticking by. We decided to retake despise when to our delight the harrower gate was open.

We were transported to the back of fire where we quickly were intercepted by ISO. We fought them on the 2nd bridge dropping a few before they were reinforced by 3 more. The pushed us all the way back to the small hall way in terra keep (by the star room bridge) before we regrouped with egg and PK. Our 5 quickly pushed moo all the way down the back halls dispatching 6. We quickly pushed to the nightmare area dropping 3 more. Now or never, rushed all the way to harrower before being stopped by fields. Moo quickly ressed behind us and began pinching from both sides... We held ground the best we could, but ISO over ran our position dropping 3, but allowed 2 to get away.

We quickly ressed in Nightmare area just in time to chase a few to the rope are in terra. ISO was able to group up fast and pushed us to the north hallway. ISO did a good job of holding us, but eventually we broke free. PK and egg held the hallway while cloud, kirah, and I were able to get to the rope area and push all the way to the true harrower. we dropped a few before ISO quickly rallied and pushed us back to the rope. We held ground for 10 minutes before ISO managed to back us off the ledge. The fight raged for another 25 minutes... where we gained and lost ground.

Over all it was a great battle, but ISO and allies fielded over 22+ people.

To the waka boys, you have been a pleasure to fight against... unfortunately MOO is never far behind. Look forward to more action in the future.

There was a lot more that happened, but I will spare everyone the details.

G

Ron : I could not believe how long it took who evers it was to beat it, I mean christ 10 minutes for ONE tent? And the defense was poor, Fallen Cloud and I ran around the harry on 4 different times dropping all the blues killing the harry. It was Darn fun though.

G

gHETTO

I have to say i love how E^E rarely ever raids, they just like to camp starroom and wait, with DP fields, energy fields, and EV's i have to say i hope you kill everyone dumb enough to run in even tho most times we know you are camping it. why not try an actually raid sometime tho, isnt camping star gettin a lil boring waiting for champ to be over? and what if we decide not to try and push into star? then it was all a waste of time and energy. another thing, is it manditory for red mages in E^E to have GM poison in thier temp? like i have said before its kinda sad to bank on DP, especially when Xero Underhaven will chain DP you every chance he gets, anyway nice try holding starroom tonight, i like to see you guys rezin T*A just to help kill ISO WAKA MOO 3F when you have the whole place fielded off.
anyway had fun, you lost, no biggie.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What will you poor fellas do when I have enuff people in this guild to match your zerg you just keep talking we lost in the end yes, but it was to way far more numbers...... Talk all you want now but may I suggest you keep recruiting because you are going to need all the help you can get when I am done.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

What will you poor fellas do when I have enuff people in this guild to match your zerg you just keep talking we lost in the end yes, but it was to way far more numbers...... Talk all you want now but may I suggest you keep recruiting because you are going to need all the help you can get when I am done.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Morph, even though we have our differences, for once I can say I agree with you.

S

slipperywhenwet

morph are you gonna own us by sitting in gz on a blue......Despite the combined efforts of COP and E^E (lol they worked together) we still got our oaks done......good work.

G

gHETTO

Boy you talk a lot of crap Hooman, lol you guys are so good guard hiding on blues. GOOD WORK! you guys have some big heads now that seriously need deflating. why would you talk so much when you camp starroom and guard hide, no no no plz come out of guards and raid sometimes then talk about how great you are. especially you LUCIFER lol lame DP mage with no resist great temp. cya later guys.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha.

Okay. Now E^E does raid. I am more personally up for the raids when I am on. Somtimes we dont even find out about the spawn that is being worked and dont have time to set up for a raid. We then decide that star room is better. I can say though E^E has taken an ISO spawn or few and I know for a fact the other morning I took one from MOO myself. Not to bad for the sorriest dexer on the shard eh?? Got all 1 scrolls on my end. 6 from the MOO guys off there corpses and 3 from me punking the champ the rest of the way. Nothing good but 110s, but hey, E^E just camps the star room right???

S

slipperywhenwet

Sir E^E could never beat ISO in the field so shh. Only way you even kill us is with star room or in guard zone w/ guard wack. Stop getting a big head cause u suck.

I

imported_TurboTimmy

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Morph im just wondering when your going to be done "building" your guild you have been at it for a while now havnt you?

X

Xero Lyte

<blockquote><hr>

especially you LUCIFER lol lame DP mage with no resist great temp. cya later guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats cute but with your giant alliance he chose to drop resist for parry because normally when we fight you guys we fight archers. Even you ghetto. I wasnt there but from what I heard and what screenshots show you guys ran into guards to chase the people that flagged on you and then we got the few that ran in. I think you should stop talking [censored] and play the game for what it is, a game. Ive laid off the smack talk but if you are who i think you are (sloth) ive dropped you a couple times when you dont have a damn MOO archer backing you up.

G

You know, i think it is funny you have to come and complain about us here. When we do raid, we do not have the numbers of 5 GUILDS. We are but one and we do what we can. When we get overrun at a champ, we dont start mass messaging people from other guilds because we failed.

Pretty bad when you see 5 moo, 5 3F, 5 ISO, and 5 Waka get called in when 1 group falls to 3 or 4 E^E members.

In my book, that is what is pathetic.

G

gHETTO

I just started posting here becuase i thought you guys were amusing, and i wanted to be amusing also. anyway xero underhaven you are not that good at a mage, you rely on DP and you have even told me that you rely on it. remember when i dueled you and i put poison on my mage i dropped you everytime, why? cuase its lame. dont be happy you killed me with DP. plus im terrible on a mage, lol i just like playin em. im not a true board warrior like you guys, im just a noobie tryin to make a few heads turn.
once again have fun cya later.

A

ApollyonDA

so using a skill that works is lame?

From this point on, all combat will be by mules and herding cooks ONLY!!!!!!

j/k Ghetto, I have to be able to be some warrior somewhere, considering how much I suck at PvP ingame, so I work my pwnage skills on strat instead. Post some more and Horselard will claim that he didnt give you permission to post at all, and since ISO now owns stratics, you better listen
*winks*

Dyv

S

slipperywhenwet

none of us know who horselord is and I have asked him to stop. In any case xero dont talk like your good cause I spank you every time even with your dp.

G

Great fights, Tired of seeing the same ppl everynight. (not that its fun but point being made) we NEED MORE PPL IN FEL, New people come on DOWN.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Pretty bad when you see 5 moo, 5 3F, 5 ISO, and 5 Waka get called in when 1 group falls to 3 or 4 E^E members.

In my book, that is what is pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

let me clarify what an alliance is for, we dont sit there yelling over teamspeak-

"Alliance: OH MY GOD E^E IS T OUR SPAWN PLEASE BRING 20 PEOPLE TO KILL THEM"

This is the reality-
"Alliance- Hey we are getting raided in DPS, any help would be great"

And yes believe it or not during prime time more than 2 people are on looking for a fight. If your going to take on a large alliance like the 3F alliance during prime time bring ALOT of people or, start getting verry verrrrrry good at what your doing. Thats just how it is.

X

xFallenTear

Well, we still have some kinks to work out, but we are becoming a well oiled machine. It's been a while since we have played our style and I like it. I enjoy fighting out numbered... wish the other side wouldn't bring as many archers as they do.

My complaint wit ha request for change:

!U! spawns to pvp, so when we do a spawn, please come earlier then 4th tier. We want a fight so give us one.

I am also getting annoyed at the lack true pvpers on this shard. You can tell Sonoma is full of gold farmers and not real pvpers (there are a few, but I can probably count them on one hand). After every spawn, the enemy leaves as soon as the champ is killed and never show up until we pop another despise. There is a reason we pop despise at primetime when we know we will be zerged. Show me Sonoma is not as worthless as I believe it is. It is also ok to come back if you die... we try and come back as quickly as possible to fight, even if we are getting slaughtered. ISO actually came and fought us for a bit yesterday which was very fun. Lets keep it going.

There are a lot of skilled players, but there is a huge difference between a spawner and a PK.

A PK/PVPer fights for the satisfaction of a battle. A spawner (MOO) will pvp until the spawn is complete and then heads back to guard zone.

X

xFallenTear

He is not ISO

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=4&amp;Board=uosonoma&amp;Number=6213657&amp;Forum=,,All_Forums,,&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=1&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=5943262&amp;Search=true&amp;where=&amp;Name=286517&amp;daterange=&amp;newerval=&amp;newertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev=#Post6213657

"Seems mighty ISO was unable to win the spawn from PAS in hoppers bog last night. They got outmanuevered, then they got squashed by a COP counterattack. Tsk Tsk ISO, getting rusty?"

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=4&amp;Board=uosonoma&amp;Number=6260275&amp;Forum=,,All_Forums,,&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=1&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=6258324&amp;Search=true&amp;where=&amp;Name=286517&amp;daterange=&amp;newerval=&amp;newertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev=#Post6260275
"Good riddance."

LOL... it's funny when kids need to "pretend to be cool."

Ignore list for the win

U

umba tumba

"Bye Charlie.

Edited by The Horselord (12/22/05 01:11 PM) "

lmao edited

that makes you look even more [censored] lame..
you know I dont like ISO or whatever they call themselves this week, I think they talk too much ..
but to go as far as posting anymonous to make them look even worse,
yeah thats just lame..

X

xFallenTear

Wow, lol... good thing I quoted you lol.

That's sad.

Mod please ban him... I called his bluff and he went back and edited the post to try and do a cover up... It is apparent he is just trolling..... Trolling is against ROC.

Bye horselord.

Status
Not open for further replies.