• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.07 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldron/Numchuck

Sorry for making comments about IRL! Now, on to the topic of AllyCat/Blossom DOM......we gave the guy a suit, hes supposedly good friends with several members in -86- and i log on this morning before server and hes in D@D. He said he joined D@D cause he doesnt like scam and he wanted to use them to chain dsp all night. Well that didnt work our to well, cause Neo, Hugo, Serra, and me wrecked him over and over in DSP and at the gate. Whats up with all these flip flop people. Can't y'all just be loyal and stick to one guild.

http://i48.***********/313gdwz.jpg

:thumbup1: way to go ally :thumbup1:

J

[JD]

Zak was the only D@D and was given a pass by WAKA for the evening (yes, he did give the ring back but it was already replaced, still.. good form).
So Zak, the guy Waka gives passes to and was/is friends with for a long time, was given a ring meant for you, allowed you to think Elderon stole it for days, but he finally returned it? Why return it, because he got caught? Sounds like he's a great quality "friend" to have... yikes

I was a surprised Blossom never voiced any concerns regarding SCAM to us before joining D@D. He's supposed to be good friends with another of our members and didn't say anything. He shoulda at least said something. Our GL has a friend or two in SCAM who will hang out sometimes but that's about it. We all have cross-guild friendships, if you've played long enough. Blossom, if you're reading this, I wish you good luck in your deployment. Stay safe.

J

[JD]

Waka had Snake, Geronimo, Trinity, Dark Thunder, Nex, Scary Dope, SLAYER for a bit and Devlin Darkmore.
D@D had Zak Morindo

And last but not least typical 86 pvp
I don't know people's alts, but Violent Moods, and Buckwheat were there. Plus Zak was really with you guys. If nobody was an alt that would've made 11 positively identified members in the COM crew last night.

At one point I saw a choo choo train 2 screens long of COM oranges chasing Numchuk. I wish I had captured it on a screenie because it was just so ridicilous.

Not really sure why you're complaining there were some 86 in the house. Some 86 were statted and without supplies from being looted. As the only stealther I had to recall out and buy bolts of cloth for bandages, pots etc to start a supplies chest. And then there's the whole almost outnumbered 2:1 thing. I'm sure charging COM while statted with no supplies would have made a great Braveheart-esque cinema moment for you though. You can take our pots (well you could if we had any), but you can't take our.... FREEEDOMMMMMM :p

86 is up and coming, working on its organization and tactics, but we're out there anyway fighting against greater numbers, established, better equipped, and more organized guilds anyway.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reading these past few comments about this ring is like reading a murder mystery, Who dun it and who said what!

R

Ruffles

I don't know people's alts, but Violent Moods, and Buckwheat were there. Plus Zak was really with you guys. If nobody was an alt that would've made 11 positively identified members in the COM crew last night.
Violent Moods & Buckwheat are Solid snake's alts... but yes WAKA was out in force yesterday.

At one point I saw a choo choo train 2 screens long of COM oranges chasing Numchuk. I wish I had captured it on a screenie because it was just so ridicilous.
Try staying hidden when you scam, waka, and the other assorted players as well as members of your own guild are also stealthing...I even hit you and got revealed a few times and I know you hit me as well.

Not really sure why you're complaining there were some 86 in the house. Some 86 were statted and without supplies from being looted. As the only stealther I had to recall out and buy bolts of cloth for bandages, pots etc to start a supplies chest. And then there's the whole almost outnumbered 2:1 thing. I'm sure charging COM while statted with no supplies would have made a great Braveheart-esque cinema moment for you though. You can take our pots (well you could if we had any), but you can't take our.... FREEEDOMMMMMM :p
LOL

86 is up and coming, working on its organization and tactics, but we're out there anyway fighting against greater numbers, established, better equipped, and more organized guilds anyway.
While at times it is rather frustrating when you don't have the numbers to fight effectively, there is a small advantage as well. You stop relying on numbers but start to form strategies and tactics to stay alive.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reading these past few comments about this ring is like reading a murder mystery, Who dun it and who said what!
I'm guessing it was Colonel Mustard, in the library with a candlestick. Looks like their 3rd party facilitator was the person causing the majority of the problems. Wonder if 86 is still on Waka's no return list.

R

Ruffles

Sorry for making comments about IRL! Now, on to the topic of AllyCat/Blossom DOM......we gave the guy a suit, hes supposedly good friends with several members in -86- and i log on this morning before server and hes in D@D. He said he joined D@D cause he doesnt like scam and he wanted to use them to chain dsp all night. Well that didnt work our to well, cause Neo, Hugo, Serra, and me wrecked him over and over in DSP and at the gate. Whats up with all these flip flop people. Can't y'all just be loyal and stick to one guild.

:thumbup1: way to go ally :thumbup1:
I wouldn't be too hard on him. Some people play the game to take a bit o' time from real life and enjoy the game. For many reasons people switch. One is that their guild just isn't a good fit. Personality conflicts. If my guild were in cahoots with scam, I don't think I could stay either. Some people want to be in a strong fighting guild with numbers. Friends play a huge draw and yes, people do make friends in other guilds.

IMHO, if you can log in play awhile and leave with a smile on your face...that is the measure of what is best.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Zak, the guy Waka gives passes to and was/is friends with for a long time, was given a ring meant for you, allowed you to think Elderon stole it for days, but he finally returned it? Why return it, because he got caught? Sounds like he's a great quality "friend" to have... yikes
Don't allow yourself to be fooled JD. It went down exactly as I said. Zak originally looted it, Your GM looted it from Zak before a return could be arranged. WAKA and D@D have a 100% return policy, no questions asked. This was also extended to 86, prior. To top it off, this fool tried a bait and switch routine. That did nothing but add insult to intelligence to the whole situation.

Nothing that has been mentioned (people saying stuff...blah blah) had anything to do whatsoever with any person in WAKA and holds no weight. He showed the ring (which is tagged with my crafter name) to WAKA members during negotiations, so do not believe or think anything otherwise than what I have said. If people are trying to tell you otherwise, they are lying to you. Please, do not allow that to continue.

Zak got the ring back through whatever means and returned it. That is far better form than your GM has shown, everything else aside.

I know you and know you to be a good person. I am sorry that you have to be included in this issue but there is no-one to blame but Elderon. Please see him if any "issues" on equipment arise. I am sure he will happily replace anything and everything. or maybe have some remaining SCAM member do it for him, since they are so closely allied.

Of course, your guild members can decide to kick his worthless cowardly ass aside, let him join SCAM, and the return policy would go back to normal standings. THAT would be hilarious enough to heap forgiveness on any remaining members.

So there are no misunderstandings, this is not nor ever has been any type of anger thing. It is purely and solely a principle thing. Some of us still have them, live by them and believe strongly in them.

I happen to be one of them and have a stubborn streak a mile long. I DO believe deeply in cold hard vengeance and I DO hold a grudge when given a reason. I now have a reason, in this case, and my guild backs me up, just as I would with them if the shoe were on the other foot.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Violent Moods & Buckwheat are Solid snake's alts... but yes WAKA was out in force yesterday.
Just to clarify, Buckwheat is someone else alt. Mistaken identity is what got Wolfie thrown out of here, by mistakenly thinking I ever said anything to her worse than "Bark Bark". She was very wrong and paid for it. It was still pretty hilarious though.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
we dont speak of the people who have passed over to the dark side (banned)

or one might find themselves going to the dark side (banned)

B

Busters

You got very lucky last night ruffles. We were going to kill you because we had you pretty well trapped, but joe lord was there on his stealther trying to get our kill, so we turned our attention onto him and killed him instead. Guess you got lucky because we wanted to kill scam more then we did cop last night. In all, it was a good fight.

Also there could not have been 11 com there last night. Trinity stated who was there exactly. You may have counted 11 people if your counting alts. Either way, 86 stayed in the house because they knew they would get rolled like a few did.

T

Trinsauce

I believe I listed each guilds participants pretty accurately at the fight last night, did I not??? Was every member of 86 that I listed there last night??? Every SCAM??? and every Waka???

The only guilds that were truly outnumbered were D@D and COP but those 2 guilds were out there... 86 simply stayed inside for most of that fight or stayed hidden in ur case... Eldron never stayed on screen for more than 3 seconds at any point that I saw. He was either turning around and running back to the house or booking it in a run... He got archered down in his only death of the night...

Look noone should complain about numbers... SCAM and WAKA had the same amount of peoplem, and 86 had 6 people listed at the fight. Some SCAM just decided to log off and not come back is the difference... Waka did... end of story...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to clarify, Buckwheat is someone else alt. Mistaken identity is what got Wolfie thrown out of here, by mistakenly thinking I ever said anything to her worse than "Bark Bark". She was very wrong and paid for it. It was still pretty hilarious though.
Enough Widow. Just drop it. You were all warned once before there will be no further warnings on talking about banned posters.

T

ThraximusZog

Why is this a question? Either keep his items that you CONQUERED off his cold dead body in glorious victory or delete them so he can never get them back..I fail to see a problem here. People with the child-like mindset of Zak will only learn this way.

Might = Right on Sonoma UO. Sickens me how weak most of you so called pvpers have become...allying..sharing stuff, RETURNING items... what is the point of war and pvp if not to utterly destroy the enemy?

2008-2010 = Fall of Western Civilization pvp and the rise of carebear pvp.

Not all of you are weak and know what is what, no mercy!

T

Trinsauce

Why is this a question? Either keep his items that you CONQUERED off his cold dead body in glorious victory or delete them so he can never get them back..I fail to see a problem here. People with the child-like mindset of Zak will only learn this way.

Might = Right on Sonoma UO. Sickens me how weak most of you so called pvpers have become...allying..sharing stuff, RETURNING items... what is the point of war and pvp if not to utterly destroy the enemy?

The ironic part about this all is that Eldron didn't kill Zak... lol Waka did... Waka laid waste to the whole D@D clan in a matter of seconds and when we were off finishing the last few people we came back to see Eldron and another 86 looting our kills... So in fact he didn't "conquer" anything... Was more of a vulture than anything else...

We attacked the other 86 guy that was looting and he didn't get 2 steps away... but at the moment of attack Eldron ran off as soon as the first spell was casted... It's become a normal thing... we're all use to him now

R

Ruffles

Just to clarify, Buckwheat is someone else alt...
My mistake, you do have many alts, thought Buckwheat was one of them.

You got very lucky last night ruffles. We were going to kill you because we had you pretty well trapped, but joe lord was there on his stealther trying to get our kill, so we turned our attention onto him and killed him instead. Guess you got lucky because we wanted to kill scam more then we did cop last night. In all, it was a good fight.
I was wondering why you guys didn't chase me to hell and back. But I am happy you went after Joe Lord. My first guild targets are always scam...unless my personal favorite individual targets happen to be there too..then its a toss up.

R

Ruffles

Let me point something out, Thrax...this is a GAME. If it were a real war with real consequences for returning weapons or items to my enemies, then my viewpoint would be entirely different.

BTW, why don't we see you much in Fel? I see you far more often in Luna preening. Isn't Luna considered "carebear" lands?

S

Sickshine

BTW, why don't we see you much in Fel? I see you far more often in Luna preening. Isn't Luna considered "carebear" lands?[/QUOTE]

He is usually in luna complaining about how much uo sucks and saying he is quitting. When not complaining he is very busy telling everyone how great he was. Now that I think about it he doesnt even claim to be good now but boy he sure thinks he was awesome at some point.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW, why don't we see you much in Fel? I see you far more often in Luna preening. Isn't Luna considered "carebear" lands?
He is usually in luna complaining about how much uo sucks and saying he is quitting. When not complaining he is very busy telling everyone how great he was. Now that I think about it he doesnt even claim to be good now but boy he sure thinks he was awesome at some point.[/QUOTE]

:thumbup1:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Straight Wreckin, Joe Lord, some dread mage and some other random scam (all blues except for Joe)...just face pwnd by a no eval mage/bard and Slayer of Waka....

I would quit the game... :lol:

J

[JD]

Widow its all good man. I look past the guild tags to the individual. Always have

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Straight Wreckin, Joe Lord, some dread mage and some other random scam (all blues except for Joe)...just face pwnd by a no eval mage/bard and Slayer of Waka....

I would quit the game... :lol:

Slayer has his bases covered. His Bush/Ninja template is just plain wild.

S

Stephanie Sonoma

Who is SLAYER of Waka? He fights with Harry Potted IV and seems to be in his vent and map by the way they were fighting together so in tune.

Anyway, good fights WAKA, the three on threes were very fun :)

M

Mercutio_UO

=Anyway, good fights WAKA, the three on threes were very fun :)
I agree, very fun fights WAKA. The 2v2 was very fun, the 3v3, and even the all out 3v6+ plus was fun. Thank you everyone who participated! Look forward to having more of those type of fights.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was that the action that was happening around Wrong Dungeon clearing?

My house is on the edge and I seen a bunch of people fighting. To many to list.

R

Ruffles

Was that the action that was happening around Wrong Dungeon clearing?

My house is on the edge and I seen a bunch of people fighting. To many to list.
Perhaps it was the fighting between WAKA and D@D that Stephanie and Mercutio were talking about? I wasn't able to play this morning so can't be sure. I had to prepare for an IRL battle today.You and you group weren't out there with them?

M

Mercutio_UO

Perhaps it was the fighting between WAKA and D@D that Stephanie and Mercutio were talking about? I wasn't able to play this morning so can't be sure. I had to prepare for an IRL battle today.You and you group weren't out there with them?
Yes ma'am it was arranged WAKA vs D@D group duels and yes D@D won all the duels without any loses. After the duels chaos broke out cause Davey couldn't behave himself, but D@D even won the 3v5+ (including a super dragon) rumble without dying a single time in the Wrong area. Though, win or lose it was a blast!

T

ThraximusZog

Let me point something out, Thrax...this is a GAME. If it were a real war with real consequences for returning weapons or items to my enemies, then my viewpoint would be entirely different.

Well you prob never seen me fight because it was before ur time. yes you are from the trammie pvp generation. You fight because you got nothing to loose but a little insurence money...unless your a total dumbass and forget to insure your suit (cough cough zak cough).

I am not nearly as good as I used to be and I dont ultra speed run my pc to hop 5 tiles per second, its because I have not cared to update my skills or playstyle since 2008 only because I don't give a **** about Sonoma pvp anymore...and if you look around 99.9% of people have already quit or xfered who used to play. Whats left on Sonoma are D-list script pvpers with no lives and never log off.

So thank you for calling me a washed up trammie because id rather be that than be called a nerd who never logs off and gets emotional when he dies or looses stuff.. THIS PVP thread is proof of that you nerds lol.

Why do you think I enjoy fu*king with you social ******* so much? Its funny as hell!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well you prob never seen me fight because it was before ur time. yes you are from the trammie pvp generation. You fight because you got nothing to loose but a little insurence money...unless your a total dumbass and forget to insure your suit (cough cough zak cough).

I am not nearly as good as I used to be and I dont ultra speed run my pc to hop 5 tiles per second, its because I have not cared to update my skills or playstyle since 2008 only because I don't give a **** about Sonoma pvp anymore...and if you look around 99.9% of people have already quit or xfered who used to play. Whats left on Sonoma are D-list script pvpers with no lives and never log off.

So thank you for calling me a washed up trammie because id rather be that than be called a nerd who never logs off and gets emotional when he dies or looses stuff.. THIS PVP thread is proof of that you nerds lol.

Why do you think I enjoy fu*king with you social ******* so much? Its funny as hell!
Ugh. You know the drill, read your special PM you dork.

S

Sickshine

translation :sad3: nobody wants to be my friend! :sad4:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes ma'am it was arranged WAKA vs D@D group duels and yes D@D won all the duels without any loses. After the duels chaos broke out cause Davey couldn't behave himself, but D@D even won the 3v5+ (including a super dragon) rumble without dying a single time in the Wrong area. Though, win or lose it was a blast!
Yeah.. It was rough last night. First group fight was archer/mage vs mage/mage. Lets just Scary missed his first 5 shots and my screen went black and white in about 60 seconds. Second fight was archer/archer/archer vs mage/mage/mage. Once again we lost.

Chaos broke out because of a little goofing off before the second fight. Unfortunately there had to be some ress killing to end the fun.

During the end of the Chaos, we did manage to get Merc. The only bright spot for us during the fights.

Bear (Geronimo, Tina Turner, Buckwheat)

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You and you group weren't out there with them?
No like I said, that is where my house is. I finished up imbuing some stuff for Chad, hopped on Lefty to build a new template and started ramsacking my house for armor. So no I didn't join in with good reason lol. At any rate it was around midnight I think.

A few 86 are taking off for various reasons and will be going with a non faction guild. I do not know the specifics.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It was 4v1...

I thought WU would only try to fight with 7 other scam on his side I guess people really do lie. Funny how I tried to 1v4 you and died and you are celebrating (I am probably like a raid boss)

GG getting beat up tonight tho. And congrates on the dismount archer (click and follow) gank x4 on my mage. :thumbup1: (still waiting on 1 1v1 screenshot)

R

Ruffles

It was 4v1...

I thought WU would only try to fight with 7 other scam on his side I guess people really do lie. Funny how I tried to 1v4 you and died and you are celebrating (I am probably like a raid boss)

GG getting beat up tonight tho. And congrates on the dismount archer (click and follow) gank. :thumbup1: (still waiting on 1 1v1 screenshot)[/QUOTE]

That is your ghost WU??? Thanks for the confirmation even before I asked !

HAHAHAHAHA I KNEW thaat if it was you would probably claim a gank. Thanks for the confirmation. HAHAHAHAHA.

BTW PUUUULEEEEEZE dont claim that scam doesnt gank..I just outran 5 of you then smokebombed several min ago.

BTW...the ghost colors are sooooooooooooo you!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That shot was of a 1v1 with Trin, we just showed up to laugh at you. Good kill Trin!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is your ghost WU???

HAHAHAHAHA I KNEW thaat if it was you would probably claim a gank. Thanks for the confirmation. HAHAHAHAHA.

BTW PUUUULEEEEEZE dont claim that scam doesnt gank..I jsut outran and smokebombed at least five of ya several min ago.
I am not waka. I dont deny something that really happened. Unlike waka I dont fake screenshots. And as I said before, I have a screenshot everytime I die.

Not complaining. Scam ganks but unlike Waka, scam is capable of 1v1 (proven by a lot of 1v1 screenshot vs Monster/Trinity/Scary ect). I managed to take some life off Calisto but 4x archer gank is a bit too much. (unlike Trinity I also do not die to 1 archer and 4 is more like it just like the screenshot says.) :thumbup1:

Again congrates on the gank.

Ruffles there were 4 major battles tonight. We won them all (severely outnumbered). Where's COP? oh nevermind COP is a Darkfall guild now.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That shot was of a 1v1 with Trin, we just showed up to laugh at you. Good kill Trin!!
There we go again.... :lol:
Waka can go lower... :thumbup1:
I noticed Scary was running off screen to try to shed some numbers off in the screenie tho. Nice try.

1v1 is something like this

and

But if what you want to do is lie about a kill. Be my guest, you are a waka afterall.

T

Trinsauce

The funny thing is that there's other SCAM around... He failed to mention that he got seperated and we got him...

He had Deceptive Soul, Peon, Kronus, Hugo, Crazy Legs and him.
Waka was represented by Doogie Howser, Big Sexe Vampire, Buckwheat, Devlin Darkmoore, and Scary Dope.
D@D was represented by Zak Morindo and Mercutio.

Anything else u wanna add to the fight there PooUltima??? We don't wanna hear gank cause ur guild had more than either of the other guilds that were present... So again it is not our fault u bolted from the fight and got picked off rather than sticking around and "trusting" ur guildies to get the heals on u... GG chump down...chump down...

Edit: PooUltima, r u denying that u died??? There weren't any words said... I simply posted a screenshot that does indeed show that u DIED... R u denying that u died with 100% proof that u r indeed laying face down ass up running away from the whole fight??? Ur ego is soooooo HUGE that u took the time to take a screenshot while u were dead even... LMAO ur pathetic kid...

B

Busters

Come on WU don't get all pissy that you died. You attacked dom with your pet and i pumped ya with 2 ai's before you could get your pet back, then trin and i ran you down when the other 2 came along. So really it was a 2v1 kill with your scam buddies leaving you to die. They stuck around everyone else but you!! Whats that tell ya??:stretcher:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on WU don't get all pissy that you died. You attacked dom with your pet and i pumped ya with 2 ai's before you could get your pet back, then trin and i ran you down when the other 2 came along. So really it was a 2v1 kill with your scam buddies leaving you to die. They stuck around everyone else but you!! Whats that tell ya??:stretcher:
2v1 eh, whatever you say. You are a waka. :lol:
I attacked DOM and you and Trin attacked me and Scary is running away after I died... Ok it's a Waka 2v1.

I guess in Waka standard WU killing a Waka is a 3v1 then. There's WU, WU's ethy/mount and WU's weapon. 3v1 ganked trinity/monster/tina as shown in the screenshots... I get it now.

Good Gank tho I had no where to run from 4 waka archers.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't those recycled screen shots WU?
Well Snake is claiming it's an obvious 1v1 screenshots. Someone gotta be using some live actual example or he wont understand.

And what's wrong with older screenshots? If you are using Hunter's new guildlines then I guess that makes ultra ganking shots like that obsolete as well.

They celebrate ganks I celebrate one versus one kills. It's all the same rolleyes:

T

Trinsauce

From a little pink birdie:
http://i44.***********/1icpia.jpg
http://i43.***********/2rndd8g.jpg

R

Ruffles

And as I said before, I have a screenshot everytime I die.
Why?

Ruffles there were 4 major battles tonight. We won them all (severely outnumbered). Where's COP? oh nevermind COP is a Darkfall guild now.
This time zone sucks for playing UO during prime time. *sigh* It's still good though to hear about what is happening and amusing.

You have screenshots to prove COP is a Darkfall guild? I'm in COP but haven't heard it mentioned by anyone in COP.

Status
Not open for further replies.