• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.07 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is also the start of March Madness with many of the conference tournaments starting this week.

R

Ruffles

And what's wrong with older screenshots? If you are using Hunter's new guildlines then I guess that makes ultra ganking shots like that obsolete as well.
It gets old and boring seeing the same old screenshots and you lose your credibility so no one takes you seriously. Not that they do anyways, but it would be a start to post new ones.

They celebrate ganks I celebrate one versus one kills. It's all the same rolleyes:
ROFL I am just very happy not dying too much!!

S

Sickshine

You have screenshots to prove COP is a Darkfall guild? I'm in COP but haven't heard it mentioned by anyone in COP.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they just didn't let you in on the plan to go to darkfall. lol

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice Try Calisto...

Again Waka can go lower...
Learn how to 1v1 next time.

And according to Snake
I just 1v1 killed Bear again

This one is new too.

Sigh... lie less learn how to PvP :lol:

T

Trinsauce

Nice Try Calisto...

Again Waka can go lower...
Learn how to 1v1 next time.

And according to Snake
I just 1v1 killed Bear again

This one is new too.

Sigh... lie less learn how to PvP :lol:
This is very comical... U really cannot stand dying can u??? Noone said he killed u 1v1... the journal even shows Don't Shoot casting a chiv spell right underneath the kill shot... sheesh... get over urself...

Status
Not open for further replies.