Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.07 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA

I posted these two for Andy. He was lurking and doesnt have an account. Some 1v1 of WU being dirtnapped by Andy. he thought if WU can post pics that are years old...so can Andy!

T

Trinsauce

So wait, Andy (whom has always been known as a dexxer) killed WU on his mage??? LMAO... good **** Andy...

Now onto a little disturbing news. Is it just me or is WU literally obsessed with every pvp that's ever been better than he is??? He still talks about Flood, Edge (Kaoru Nagisa), Wasp, Monster, Timmy, my name comes out of his mouth an awful lot...

I'm surprised he doesn't bad mouth JennyCOCO or Phirehawk or any of the other greats...

Such a disturbing little child he is

B

Busters

So wait, Andy (whom has always been known as a dexxer) killed WU on his mage??? LMAO... good **** Andy...

Now onto a little disturbing news. Is it just me or is WU literally obsessed with every pvp that's ever been better than he is??? He still talks about Flood, Edge (Kaoru Nagisa), Wasp, Monster, Timmy, my name comes out of his mouth an awful lot...

I'm surprised he doesn't bad mouth JennyCOCO or Phirehawk or any of the other greats...

Such a disturbing little child he is
NO! NO! NO! Wu is the best pvper in uo!!! roflmao! Wu thinks he is good when he ganks everyone. Yes he has made a few kills 1v1, but who hasn't??? So far, the best fighter you guys have is Gernize, but even he is not that great. I just say he is the best you have because he is the only one that will come out against most odds. Either way, you guys die, and we usually win!

J

[JD]

COD

good fight waka. made some dumb mistakes in the beginning which left me chain statted for the duration, but im still learning. but just giving props. also one of us got away with a 120. too bad i was the pinata de jour ;/

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Advanced warning to 86 guild;

When you drop your suit / weapons / whatever and we loot it, do not ask for it back. You will go to Elderon and ask him to replace it. Nothing will be returned to 86 from this point on. Your return policy rights have been voided because of Elderon, for a simple mage ring that is easily made. Damned fool!!

This action also voids any further battlefield truces to wipe out a common enemy. Personally, if I see an 86 on the field, next to a SCAM and a D@D and a COP, I will drop the 86 first and foremost.

There will be no exceptions to this ruling.

J

[JD]

ill always return stuff unless someone is a total punk. i dont know what happened, but i dont play this game to be a **** to people, so do what you gotta do i guess and thanks for warning

E

Eldron/Numchuck

[IMG]http://i48.***********/14npdmb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i49.***********/smy7p5.jpg[/IMG]

^^D@D dropping the war with us! How sad!
:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2008
squeezepagegraphics.com
Advanced warning to 86 guild;

When you drop your suit / weapons / whatever and we loot it, do not ask for it back. You will go to Elderon and ask him to replace it. Nothing will be returned to 86 from this point on. Your return policy rights have been voided because of Elderon, for a simple mage ring that is easily made. Damned fool!!

This action also voids any further battlefield truces to wipe out a common enemy. Personally, if I see an 86 on the field, next to a SCAM and a D@D and a COP, I will drop the 86 first and foremost.

There will be no exceptions to this ruling.
1. Make sure you have insurence.

2. When you swap out suits on a character make sure you reinsure that suit on the new character to help avoid the notorious insurence bug.

3. Make sure you have auto renew on

4. never script (not saying this pertains to you)

Now how do you expect someone not to loot? Every guild on this shard has looted suits, pieces of suits. It is not their fault that your suit dropped to the corpse to be picked clean. If you're an @ss in game well don't expect your negotiations to go well.

As far as Truce. There is nor never shall be a truce. When there is a tactical advantage you take it. Every guild does it.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
We have always had a good return policy in WAKA, to all except for SCAM and COP. We have always returned every item dropped to anyone not in those guilds, including 86.

I do not swap suits...ever. Each character has their own suits.

Every character has at least 50 mill in the bank and auto renew is / has always on. All items are insured.

Return policies exist for those nasty uninsure bugs, like what happened last night.

I am well enough off that I am able to replace anything and everything that could ever be lost but that is no excuse for not honoring the return policies that are extended as a matter of choice.

As was stated, and it's very simple, 86 should not ever ask a WAKA to return anything. Elderon should replace anything lost, since it is his fault that they no longer enjoy that respectful option. This is one of those instances where the entire guild is held to the standards of their members. Always has been and always will.

No biggie..just ensuring that everyone knows how the cards are going to be dealt.

R

Ruffles

We have always had a good return policy in WAKA, to all except for SCAM and COP. We have always returned every item dropped to anyone not in those guilds, including 86.

I do not swap suits...ever. Each character has their own suits.

Every character has at least 50 mill in the bank and auto renew is / has always on. All items are insured.

Return policies exist for those nasty uninsure bugs, like what happened last night.

I am well enough off that I am able to replace anything and everything that could ever be lost but that is no excuse for not honoring the return policies that are extended as a matter of choice.

As was stated, and it's very simple, 86 should not ever ask a WAKA to return anything. Elderon should replace anything lost, since it is his fault that they no longer enjoy that respectful option. This is one of those instances where the entire guild is held to the standards of their members. Always has been and always will.

No biggie..just ensuring that everyone knows how the cards are going to be dealt.
While I understand your reasons for your position on this matter, I simply cannot understand why you hold an entire guild for actions of individual members.

If this were a guild policy to never return item lost, I could understand this position. Thing is Widow, there are some people that will return items that are dropped. It is a choice, usually based on compassion and personal integrity. Some people have it some people don't. I just can't understand why someone would toss out their compassion and integrity for vengence.

S

Sickshine

Nobody is required to return anything to anyone ever. It is my opinion that returning things is up to the individuals involved. I am almost a hundred percent certain that i have seen faction and non faction items locked down on the steps of peoples houses including waka member's houses. I can even remember a few times people have claimed to either cut up someones armor or dropped it in a trash can.

I do not know what happened haven't been on much the last couple of days. Did you ask nicely for the item back or offer to pay a fee to have it returned. Still I believe returning items is a case by case matter and completely up to the individuals involved.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Oklahoma (yes it is a state)
I'm more towards returning items on an individual basis. I know one or two people that are total aholes in game sometimes, but they have returned items and if they ever have items drop then I would return it or speak to to guilldmates about returning the item. Then there are others that they never return items so they shouldn't expect items returned. The problem with lumping the entire guild into the no return policy is that a lot of the times the person that caused the problem is no longer in the guild.

T

Trinsauce

Nobody is required to return anything to anyone ever. It is my opinion that returning things is up to the individuals involved. I am almost a hundred percent certain that i have seen faction and non faction items locked down on the steps of peoples houses including waka member's houses. I can even remember a few times people have claimed to either cut up someones armor or dropped it in a trash can.

I do not know what happened haven't been on much the last couple of days. Did you ask nicely for the item back or offer to pay a fee to have it returned. Still I believe returning items is a case by case matter and completely up to the individuals involved.
Oh there was talk between the 2 parties that were involved in the loss of the ring... Eldron actually agreed to return the "ring"... I put ring in quotations because Eldron returned A "ring" but not the ACTUAL ring... Total dirtbag move ala SCAM... Good job tho... Remain hiding in ur house and talking **** or fighting in Luna with a small guild...

Isn't Chadius in 86??? Based on that screenshot 4 of u fought Tezuka but one of ur guildies died??? I am pretty sure I saw Chadius in 86 juss last week??? Maybe he realized how big of an asshat Eldron truly is and left??? or maybe Tezuka killed someone in a 1 on 4???

T

Trinsauce

I'm more towards returning items on an individual basis. I know one or two people that are total aholes in game sometimes, but they have returned items and if they ever have items drop then I would return it or speak to to guilldmates about returning the item. Then there are others that they never return items so they shouldn't expect items returned. The problem with lumping the entire guild into the no return policy is that a lot of the times the person that caused the problem is no longer in the guild.
In this scenario, it's the GM of said guild keeping the item... A person of "leadership"...

Either way, it was a ******bag move... Keep the ring if u want, but don't be a moron and give an alternate ring back after saying u would give the ring back... total pancake made move there... He truly swiped his punk card on that transaction...

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
In this scenario, it's the GM of said guild keeping the item... A person of "leadership"...

Either way, it was a ******bag move... Keep the ring if u want, but don't be a moron and give an alternate ring back after saying u would give the ring back... total pancake made move there... He truly swiped his punk card on that transaction...
Ok, I can see why Widow would seem a little upset if that was the case. It made Widow look bad to just come into Stratics and start trashing 86 over a lost ring. I was going to offer the following advice in that he first post on the non-PVP Sonoma thread that he lost an item with the following mods and would appreciate it if the item would be returned and he thought or was told that so and so had looted the item. Then if that person (who we know posts on stratics) can either reply that their not giving the item back, ignore the post, or say they will give the item back. If the thread is ignored or replied back in the negative, then he could have posted the part about not returning items back to 86. You might have just caught him at a bad time to ask the item back and you never know if by politely asking for it back on Stratics he might have had time to think about it (or not). The problem with him just making a blanket statement that Waka isn't returning items to COP, Scam, or 86, is that the next item dropped will most likely not be from Widow or Eldron but from someone that had no part in any of the incidents and have always given items back and most likely they will have Widows statement throw back into their face when the ask for the item back.

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 28, 2004
Haven't been here in ages. I have done my faIR share of smack talk in these forums but those days are long gone. Better things going on irl but it's good to see people still enthused about sonoma pvp. I'm not really pvping on Sonoma but you may see me out and about every now and then, testing new equipment and what not. I mainly play PAC for pvp so that is probably why you all haven't seen me. I have my own reasons but it's nothing personal. Big ups to 86 trying to hold it down. Eldron, ppl will always hate. It's in some people's nature to hate. Even the racist ones. Don't let them get to you. Life is too short. They'll get theirs in due time; trust me. Aight everyone. Cya around. God bless!

R

Ruffles

In these circumstances, I would be pissed as hell and put him in the same category as the leadership of the scam cesspool bottoms dwellers. Yep, he would be my first target (as is scam) each and every time I see him.

As for returning items? I still wouldnt blame the guild for the actions of one. I understand this is an individual choice whether or not to return items. I just choose to do so because for the most part it is for me the right thing to do. I respect and like most of the Sonoma PvP community. I like to think that I would return items to those that kept my lost items, but honestly? I don't know what I would do. I do know I wouldn't punish the entire guild.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2008
squeezepagegraphics.com
In these circumstances, I would be pissed as hell and put him in the same category as the leadership of the scam cesspool bottoms dwellers. Yep, he would be my first target (as is scam) each and every time I see him.

As for returning items? I still wouldnt blame the guild for the actions of one. I understand this is an individual choice whether or not to return items. I just choose to do so because for the most part it is for me the right thing to do. I respect and like most of the Sonoma PvP community. I like to think that I would return items to those that kept my lost items, but honestly? I don't know what I would do. I do know I wouldn't punish the entire guild.
Racial hate messages were sent via ICQ before this went down. Which in fact is a hate crime. Which is real and shows of a loathsome character.

In my opinion losing a ring (which are just pixels) this individual should consider himself lucky. It is a small price to pay for what he did.

R

Ruffles

Racial hate messages were sent via ICQ before this went down. Which in fact is a hate crime. Which is real and shows of a loathsome character.

In my opinion losing a ring (which are just pixels) this individual should consider himself lucky. It is a small price to pay for what he did.
I read that post before Hunter removed it. It wasnt Widow Maker that was accused of making the racial slurs, if that is what you are implying. I don't even know if it was over the loss of the ring. They are two individuals who aren't even in WAKA and have a shardwide reputation for their nasty mouths. I have NEVER seen Widow Maker resort to that sort of trash talking, have you? propaganda? Yes...but never trash talking.

I DO agree with your assessment of the two individuals who make those comments. A question I do have for you Lefty...why is it "acceptable" in game to call a woman sexually derogatory names, yet you find this type of name calling loathsome?

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 28, 2004
I read that post before Hunter removed it. It wasnt Widow Maker that was accused of making the racial slurs, if that is what you are implying. I don't even know if it was over the loss of the ring. They are two individuals who aren't even in WAKA and have a shardwide reputation for their nasty mouths. I have NEVER seen Widow Maker resort to that sort of trash talking, have you? propaganda? Yes...but never trash talking.

I DO agree with your assessment of the two individuals who make those comments. A question I do have for you Lefty...why is it "acceptable" in game to call a woman sexually derogatory names, yet you find this type of name calling loathsome?
In all honesty, I don't know what happened about this ring but I will say that a lot of people take this game too seriously and when they get mad, they tend to use the most hurtful words they can think of especially ones degrading women or ethnic groups. I have most definitely been a victim of racial hatred in this game which is one of my reasons I stopped playing Sonoma. I don't blame Sonoma but when talking derogatory remarks about my wife who is one of kindest people on the shard, and then calling me every racial slur ever thought of, I decided it was best to stop pvp on sonoma and go elsewhere. Sadly enough to say, I found it on other shards as well. My point is that, one apple spoils the bunch. It just takes one person to ruin the views of an entire guild. I think that's a shame too because there are some guildies who don't have a clue that their guild leaders or co guildies think or act that way. As for armor, we (GloK, OSG) always brought back dropped armor because for one reason: "Do unto others as you would like done to you." But if they have ever trash talked in a negative way (racist, sexist, etc) they would never see their gear back again. All in all, enjoy the game for what it's worth. Surround yourselves with honest, respectful people and you will have more fun. If you have a wild person in your guild and think he/ she will ruin your fun, immediately talk to your guild leader to remove them.

R

Ruffles

In all honesty, I don't know what happened about this ring but I will say that a lot of people take this game too seriously and when they get mad, they tend to use the most hurtful words they can think of especially ones degrading women or ethnic groups. I have most definitely been a victim of racial hatred in this game which is one of my reasons I stopped playing Sonoma. I don't blame Sonoma but when talking derogatory remarks about my wife who is one of kindest people on the shard, and then calling me every racial slur ever thought of, I decided it was best to stop pvp on sonoma and go elsewhere. Sadly enough to say, I found it on other shards as well. My point is that, one apple spoils the bunch. It just takes one person to ruin the views of an entire guild. I think that's a shame too because there are some guildies who don't have a clue that their guild leaders or co guildies think or act that way. As for armor, we (GloK, OSG) always brought back dropped armor because for one reason: "Do unto others as you would like done to you." But if they have ever trash talked in a negative way (racist, sexist, etc) they would never see their gear back again. All in all, enjoy the game for what it's worth. Surround yourselves with honest, respectful people and you will have more fun. If you have a wild person in your guild and think he/ she will ruin your fun, immediately talk to your guild leader to remove them.
Good words, Melchior, very good words.

BTW, how is ANNA FOX? She has always been one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. Please give her a hug from me and my best regards.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
I read that post before Hunter removed it.
i work here too!!!

man, do my good deed for the day and i dont even get credit for it.

now, as many of you know im a quiet and hold my tounge kinda fella..... but in reading a couple of these posts here that state stuff like "we ALLWAYS give stuff back.... unless someone does something wrong to us" all i can think is im sure we can all find something against someone at some point to back up our 'not returning' of a item.

so either you give stuff back, or ya dont.

i dont think there is really a grey area here.

"we allways give stuff back... except when its them..."
dosnt that mean that you dont infact allways give stuff back?

just seems a little kindergarden to me.

anyways, as im sure 99% of you know, but ill say for the 1% that seem to like to post in here, relaxing of the ROC in the pvp smack talk forum does not mean that racial or ethnic slamming will be allowed in any way shape or form.
even saying "he called me this, and his buddy called me that" is still posting racial slurs and we dont need that.

J

[JD]

I agree people take this way too seriously. It makes me wonder if you spend too much time in the game and less time in the real world if it doesn't start to mess with your perception of things.

I know one PVPer, and I won't mention his name, but I am sure you will figure it out anyway -- :p -- who has cussed me out spamming F--- YOU VEXXEN! following my ghost around. I'm like.. I don't even know this guy. Never had a conversation and he acts like he hates me. Like actual hate. Over someone you don't know. Really?

Several times he's threatened to "come get us every time we are in Fel". Isn't that... kind of the POINT of Fellucia? To fight? Makes me wonder how many others are on his personal vendetta list, as he's said the same old, tired things to other people.

Guy has severe anger management and emotional issues. It's like his emotions are multiplied by 100 and he never grew up knowing how to handle them because he spends all his life in a pretend world, where things like civility and respect aren't valued and don't matter.

Log out, step away from the computer. Take a fresh breath in the real world, and get some perspective.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2008
squeezepagegraphics.com

It wasnt Widow Maker that was accused of making the racial slurs, if that is what you are implying.
I know it wasn't him. I was present in game and in vent when this went down and I know of a few relationships people share in game.

A question I do have for you Lefty...why is it "acceptable" in game to call a woman sexually derogatory names, yet you find this type of name calling loathsome?
It is not. It is of equal importance. However I am not aware of this in first hand knowledge. I rarely have played this game in the last 4 years. If you are ever subject to an attack of this nature let me know I will be there right beside you.

To put it short my moral standings out weighs friendship.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2001
Sonoma County
www.bgs-pets.com
:popcorn:

Ya know I may just be a silly bard but if you loose it in battle shouldnt the spoils of kill go to the victor?

Besides its not like you guys dont have millions in gold to be able to replace any item you want.

Racial slurs wont be tolerated guys, as poo said, you know the rules follow them and lets not even hint at any racial slurs or do the whole he said she said thing. While its highly entertaining watching you go back and forth about who called who what its not acceptable when its about racial slurs.

So knock it off or expect to see some nice PM's from Poo or I.

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 28, 2004
BTW, how is ANNA FOX? She has always been one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. Please give her a hug from me and my best regards.[/QUOTE]

Anna is great. I will tell her you said hello. =)

T

Trinsauce

I would really love to see the messages that were sent to him from the member of Waka... It was my understanding that the only one in Waka talking to him via ICQ was Davey and he's never came across as racist...

I do however know that Eldron was getting bashed by a member of another guild via ICQ... Which in that scenario still doesn't make sense to keep someone ELSE'S item and give him a POS ring instead... Juss goes to show u how pitiful people can truly be... Snake has always given items back to people... But it's oh well... He's already replaced the ring...

Eldron cannot get rid of that punk card that he used that day...

S

Sickshine

The story I was told was that waka tried to gank eldron on his doorstep when he went to give the ring back.

Looks like too many different versions of the same story to me.

It is now official policy that returning items is solely up to the individual that did the looting. For me personally returning the item depends on who I took it off of and the circumstances pertaining to the situation. Most often I will either give back or offer to return for a fee. If I lose something I usually never say a word about it. That is just me though. I am constantly looking at my gear to see if it is insured now that I have lost a couple of items.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
I've fought -86- and GTFO several times and never had any problems with them saying anything (normally they don't say anything at all), but then again Eldron was never with them or at least not on Eldron. Used to never have a problem with D@D before they joined factions, and I've had several civil conversations with some of them in the past as they sat in guardzone (not that there was anything wrong with that), but here recently one of their members has really brought that guilds reputation down with the things they say.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Eldron/Numchukarukanukka is me. I was going to give the ring back until Zak icqed me called me racial slurs and then everyone tried to gank me on my doorstep as I was trying to hand Devlin the ring for Snake. Not only did he make anti-Jewish comments to me, but he also made comments about african americans towards me. What really seems weird is that Mercutio is black as well as Melehor(who is in my guild). I'm not the first person on this forum to say that Zak has no class. It's a game, the farthest trash talk I go is saying "owned". It's a game people. But being that Zak still lives with his mom and plays UO non-stop may explain why he gets so angry over a game. Today he tried to raid our spawn and he got dropped and I looted a pair of +4int boots which I gave to BAMBAM and a Tombstone. Karma is a mofo. All I wanna do is PvP and have fun. Group hug everybody? :grouphug:

-86- FTW

E

Eldron/Numchuck

So Zak tells me if I give him the ring he will give it to Snake. I let him in my house and into vent, give him the ring....he attacks me and gets owned. From what I can tell it doesn't look like he will be giving the ring to snake. I dont understand why waka even hangs with that dude. Hes got no class, he plays UO all day long, and has a rasit. Anyways, heres the screenshot of Zak owned. I would post the screenshot of the racial slurs, but I think we all get the point there.

[IMG]http://i46.***********/8x1y7l.jpg[/IMG]

:gee:<Zak's Mom>:gee:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
I'm not sure what to expect if I got a PM from Poo

I hope I would around Christmas, from the Christmas Poo that is
oh trust me... you'll know when you get a message from me.

the smell is a dead give away!

J

[JD]

COM and SL had been zerging all night.

Zak approached num's door, finally without his 10 buddies for just a moment! Getting a little cocky son? Pride comes before the fall :p

I dismounted, Chad rushed out and started owning him, Zak ran (as usual), I followed and popshotted for the kill. Stealthed up and took the screenie.

Lucky me! While I was taking the screenie, the Screenshot program decided to repeatedly pop onto my screen so I couldn't do squat. Apparently during this time I got meteor swarmed and paralyzed. Got ganked by the COM zerg. LOL. Screenshot programs for the lose.

Worth it to get the killshot on my favorite person though.

Edited to upload a better version of the pic.

http://i47.***********/8vub1h.jpg

J

[JD]

Here's a fun one from when I just started this character. I think I had only 90 archery. Faramir had blood oath'd Thraximus and Thrax was beating himself senseless on Faramir and didn't notice it.

I popshotted him. Thrax couldn't believe he had died so fast; he thought I 1-shotted him.

Attachments

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2001
Sonoma County
www.bgs-pets.com
So Zak tells me if I give him the ring he will give it to Snake. I let him in my house and into vent, give him the ring....he attacks me and gets owned. From what I can tell it doesn't look like he will be giving the ring to snake. I dont understand why waka even hangs with that dude. Hes got no class, he plays UO all day long, and has a rasit. Anyways, heres the screenshot of Zak owned. I would post the screenshot of the racial slurs, but I think we all get the point there.

[IMG]http://i46.***********/8x1y7l.jpg[/IMG]

:gee:<Zak's Mom>:gee:
I like how you complain about racial slurs and all that such and then put Zaks mom inbetween two black eye faces. Kind of ironic.

Real smart...

Dont do it again.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Umm... Hunter if your seeing Thrax stretched out in his undies so often you'd think you two would be on better terms .... :p

T

Trinsauce

Some pics I managed to grab tonight in the heat of battle

http://i46.***********/282p46o.jpg

http://i49.***********/2nukl6d.jpg

http://i45.***********/swy0sm.jpg

And last but not least typical 86 pvp
http://i46.***********/156r602.jpg

Scam had ICYUNVME, Lego, Joe Lord, Gernize, Mail Man, Tiger Woods, Bam Bam, Azula.
Waka had Snake, Geronimo, Trinity, Dark Thunder, Nex, Scary Dope, SLAYER for a bit and Devlin Darkmore.
D@D had Zak Morindo
COP was there with Ruffles, Peek A Boo, Robn Yer Hood, Sugar and Spice.
and 86 (even tho they weren't much of a factor due to staying inside the house) had Numchuk, Sir Legolas, Vexxen, Blossom DOM, Seek To Kill and Lefty was in there on his mage?

Correct me if I am wrong and/or forgot to mention anyone but that was a pretty good description of the fights

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
SCAM got completely facepwnd tonight, hard core!! Can't even complain about numbers, we had pretty much even crews until some of them likely rage logged.

It was a good fight.

A few COP stealthers looking for pop shots. Ineffectual for the most part and most died.

A cpl 86 who pretty much ate grass roots anytime they came out of the house. They stayed in the house. You better stay in the house!

Zak was the only D@D and was given a pass by WAKA for the evening (yes, he did give the ring back but it was already replaced, still.. good form).

SCAM simply got rolled hard. Most of them, who didn't rage log, cycled through multiple characters.

Only one thing to say after a fight like that: Next!!

R

Ruffles

It was a good fight.

A few COP stealthers looking for pop shots. Ineffectual for the most part and most died.
It was a pretty good fight to watch and and I managed to get some giggles in when I shot at some of scam and got chased by scam, waka and assorted others. Who in COP died though? While I was there, COP didn't die...got close a few times but managed to get away.

T

ThraximusZog

a) I lost all the screenshots of me pwning people over the years..though it was up on TheZogEmpire.com for many years.

b)99.9% of ZOG members are now gone or on other servers. All that remains are enemies or wanna be pvpers we used 2 war and beat down..so ya..not like they gonna post screenshots of me pwning them lol..gimmie a break hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.