• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silly Wabbit, last I checked u can't have 20 traps...

Also last I checked if u get killed by traps u do indeed go into stat which u juss claimed u were never in stat???

Bump ur head much???
Just proven that you have little knowledge about PvP.
SL dont use those lowly lame ass tactics so you never get bombed upon, but if you ever played in faction you'd know traps dont stat people. *shakes head* trammies thesedays.

brain ****ed much?

R

Ruffles

Just proven that you have little knowledge about PvP.
SL dont use those lowly lame ass tactics so you never get bombed upon, but if you ever played in faction you'd know traps dont stat people. *shakes head* trammies thesedays.

brain ****ed much?
SL has placed gas traps in their base. Have hit them a few times. At least once, you were standing there when I did and called your girls to come help you.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it didnt die they fought till about 3 in the morn i was sittin here listenin to it while i filled my bods .

sounded like one hell of a fight
this is the problem in uo these days. and this statement solidfies it for me. majority of guilds in this game dont have more than a handful of players who could fight there way out of a wet paper bag. its a sad statement after all my years of playing this game, on all the different shards.... i first thought of this a month or so ago in another thread when ruffles was posting about being able to place water barrels in SL base while her entire guild was being decimated in the field. but i didnt say anything...

madchild who i assume is COP, got np with ya bud im sure your a great guildie, dont know who ya are. but what you said shows you what a "zerg" nobody guild really is. and every shard has one sometimes 2.. just be glad your not in a guild with me cause if i was fighting and dieing and i knew you were sitting in trammel doing bods or some thing of that accord.

1. id boot you from the guild
2. id come kill you

im not picking you out per say as using it as a example for last night i can post pic after pic of god only knows how many cop i mean looked like the top of a ant hill was just sprayed with insecticide. and of course once we get more than 4 or 5 people on. guess what happens? either yall die or your in the house with half of ya dead. i mean its like a record player that has the needle stuck. day after day after day...

guilds in felucca, full of capable players... players that are not afraid to die.. players who are not afraid to fight outnumbered..... just so rare....some of you people in cop need to realize your better off on your own rather than in a group like that. people are suppose to be there to be your guildie heal you etc. thats just bad. your guild has so many nobodies in it that you can have people sitting on blues at the gate, you can have people sitting in the Sl base scripting water barrels full decorating, you can have people sorting bods in tramm or whatever. all while your teammates are dieing or worse yet in a house.

felucca has more to offer than that folks. your guild needs to realize that.

R

Ruffles

this is the problem in uo these days. and this statement solidfies it for me. majority of guilds in this game dont have more than a handful of players who could fight there way out of a wet paper bag. its a sad statement after all my years of playing this game, on all the different shards.... i first thought of this a month or so ago in another thread when ruffles was posting about being able to place water barrels in SL base while her entire guild was being decimated in the field. but i didnt say anything...

madchild who i assume is COP, got np with ya bud im sure your a great guildie, dont know who ya are. but what you said shows you what a "zerg" nobody guild really is. and every shard has one sometimes 2.. just be glad your not in a guild with me cause if i was fighting and dieing and i knew you were sitting in trammel doing bods or some thing of that accord.

2. id come kill you

im not picking you out per say as using it as a example for last night i can post pic after pic of god only knows how many cop i mean looked like the top of a ant hill was just sprayed with insecticide. and of course once we get more than 4 or 5 people on. guess what happens? either yall die or your in the house with half of ya dead. i mean its like a record player that has the needle stuck. day after day after day...

guilds in felucca, full of capable players... players that are not afraid to die.. players who are not afraid to fight outnumbered..... just so rare....some of you people in cop need to realize your better off on your own rather than in a group like that. people are suppose to be there to be your guildie heal you etc. thats just bad. your guild has so many nobodies in it that you can have people sitting on blues at the gate, you can have people sitting in the Sl base scripting water barrels full decorating, you can have people sorting bods in tramm or whatever. all while your teammates are dieing or worse yet in a house.

Who in the hell are you to tell me or anyone else how to play a GAME. It's a GAME. I am REALLY glad I am not in the same guild as you, nor would EVER be...you take GAMES way to serious.

BTW, It wasn't me that said I placed water barrels while my guild was "dying" in the house. It was someone in YOUR guild that said that trying to save face because we did it under his nose. We all know how credible scam is....pfffffttt.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

2. id come kill you

Perhaps you should kill and kick Darth Vader from your guild then. He was at the yew gate trammy'n it up with the blues when I came through to go join the fight. I asked him why he wasn't in the battle helping his guild fight a few screens away and his basic response was: "Who cares, I'm leaving this shard soon anyways". *shrugs*

D

DARTH_VADER

HAHA omg leave it to the easiest person to kill in game to go and try to start some drama, ask warultima how much i was helping last night or better yet ask the r60s that we killed lol, figures tho its always the ones who cant pvp that talk the most crap

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no rule in COP saying that if someone is fighting that everyone that is on has to drop whatever they are doing and join the fight. If you don't feel like fighting that night because your training, crafting, or anything else then so be it. We're not going to boot you from the guild, hunt you down and kill you while you sit in Luna, or cuss you out because you didn't come fight. Pretty much the only rules we have is to respect others in the guild and try to get along, and since the prima donnas have left, I must say we're having a blast.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that are attempting to play nicely and follow the rules here. I really appreciate it.

And to those that dont obey these very simple rules you no doubt have come come to realize that the warnings are up.

Keep up the good work everyone.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night was a heavy rolling nights even tho Scam couldnt get more than 6 people at our peak time.

Some similarities I noticed between COP and Ex-COP. KMS sure taught them well.

This is COPStyle taken a few months ago

This is R2DUMBIEStyle taken last night.

And since they have at least double our number (CoMs come out with little over 2:1 odds, COPs come out when they have at lease 3:1 odds, these two guilds are very similar)

With all those meat shields here's their PvP Formation (notice where their leader stands).

Calisto did not flag at all last night. And he was the only R2D54noobs that didnt get stated. Great run DOMMIE... even my trapped crates couldnt stop him, he just ran right thru.

Lastly taken from last night Ruffles was on her way to see her old heavy crossbow (the HX of Ruffle's Karma), but was unable to make it. Sorry.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who in the hell are you to tell me or anyone else how to play a GAME. It's a GAME. I am REALLY glad I am not in the same guild as you, nor would EVER be...you take GAMES way to serious.
nah i made a reference to your guild. im not taking anything serious. i dont get to play all that often so when i do i expect people to play with me as a guild, do you know what guild stands for? we all play a "game" but we also all PAY to play. its just shows you what kind of guild COP really is.

BTW, It wasn't me that said I placed water barrels while my guild was "dying" in the house. It was someone in YOUR guild that said that trying to save face because we did it under his nose. We all know how credible scam is....pfffffttt.
You didnt have to ruffles. the picture of you and whoever else doing this spoke for itself. no i posted because we just wiped out all of cop in yew while you deemed it fit to be placing water barrels in a faction base while your team was being slaughtered. and at the time you deemed to post this.

Thank you, unko stealer, for allowing us to finish.
you posted that and i replied to it. cause remember it wasnt you that posted it right? i dont think a COP member would ever leave their guildmate out to dry, right? yet this is your post and quote. i replied to it cause we had a guy check the sigils and saw you all in our base at the same time your teammates getting slaughtered. All im saying..... shows what kind of guild COP really is.

it was one of the many examples i could list one after the other but i chose to just post 3 in my previous post. you solidified my statement. thank you!

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps you should kill and kick Darth Vader from your guild then. He was at the yew gate trammy'n it up with the blues when I came through to go join the fight. I asked him why he wasn't in the battle helping his guild fight a few screens away and his basic response was: "Who cares, I'm leaving this shard soon anyways". *shrugs*
who are you again please? , i dont honestly know who you play. i seem to remember vader with us quite often during the huge fights we had last night. sorry you feel that way but i would have noticed or said something to him in vent or map if he was not helping.

S

Spankmaster

pfffffft

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Last night was a heavy rolling nights even tho Scam couldnt get more than 6 people at our peak time.

Some similarities I noticed between COP and Ex-COP. KMS sure taught them well.

This is COPStyle taken a few months ago

This is R2DUMBIEStyle taken last night.

And since they have at least double our number (CoMs come out with little over 2:1 odds, COPs come out when they have at lease 3:1 odds, these two guilds are very similar)

With all those meat shields here's their PvP Formation (notice where their leader stands).

Calisto did not flag at all last night. And he was the only R2D54noobs that didnt get stated. Great run DOMMIE... even my trapped crates couldnt stop him, he just ran right thru.

Lastly taken from last night Ruffles was on her way to see her old heavy crossbow (the HX of Ruffle's Karma), but was unable to make it. Sorry.

Sir your entire guild logged on Archers, cause the mages got rolled...

All of them, Once I get the guild going on anti archer temps you have no chance,

H

harrypotted III

All of them, Once I get the guild going on anti archer temps you have no chance,
rofl says the guy who can't kill a necro mage ona gimp ass bush mage.

R

Ruffles

i dont get to play all that often so when i do i expect people to play with me as a guild, do you know what guild stands for? we all play a "game" but we also all PAY to play.
You expect people to play how YOU want them to play when you get a chance to play? Maybe the borg mentality works for you and you guild, quite frankly it's way too inflexible for me.

i posted because we just wiped out all of cop in yew while you deemed it fit to be placing water barrels in a faction base while your team was being slaughtered. and at the time you deemed to post this.
And we all know how credible scam's reputation is on telling the truth. After all you DO have Widow Maker, Worm, War Ultima, and assorted others in your guild that are quite liberal with propaganda and lies.

i replied to it cause we had a guy check the sigils and saw you all in our base ...
Please look carefully at the picture...Do YOU see the sigils?

S

Skullcollector

This is not true, the entire time I played last night I was on a mage along with 2 or three others and during this time and neither they nor I died once. I was healing and even got two kills and was ganked attempted three times and lived. Your guys tried twice to come out of your house and lost players both times and retreated right back in the house. We were running back and forth from the R6 house to the cop house for almost an hour. And when I died it was to TMI on his archer. He dismounted me and then Melody jumped in on his “blue” character to help him kill me on foot. Bal was drooling for a shot but he was to slow. Our mages did very well last night. Just wondering, I didn’t see neither kyrite or hudini of whatever during these fights. What is your characters name your using in factions? You are faction right?? Your not playing a “blue” character during these fights and using guard zones are you?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kyrite was on a gimp ass evasion mage. That dude we chased to heartwood a few times if you were there. He was jumping in and out of heartwood while we tried to catch him. Tried to cock block him out of the teleporter, he red potted thru. I placed a trapped box on the teleporter and it "didnt affect him" (in the same behavior most COP can run right thru it), he ran right in. Dont be suprisied how weird that is, we all know.

Its funny Ruffles calling me a liar while she is probably the biggest bull****ter in UO. I feel very sad for her. After all I provide screenshots to prove my points and she says nothing but "I said so".

Judging by how many COP has "bugged" clients and Ruffles ignorance, if she wasnt the biggest liar in the history of UO she is the dumbest person in Sosaria. I really feel bad for people like her. :blushing:

H

harrypotted III

sir you ran everytime i casted a exp your not allowed to talk to me till you can kill me :(
Are you serious? I ate every combo you threw out (without pots) and you were a chugging machine with evasion lol. I didn't need to run from you. I can't blame you for being delusional you are in Calisto's guild not for nothing.

S

Skullcollector

And we all know how credible scam's reputation is on telling the truth. After all you DO have Widow Maker, Worm, War Ultima, and assorted others in your guild that are quite liberal with propaganda and lies.
I beg your pardon, I have always told the truth! I can care less if the truth will hurt me and it seems I have been the only one to be able to admit mistakes. I have seen so many lies in the last two weeks that I am sick of reading this crap. Some of this crap I have read I was there and it did NOT happen like some have said. What widow maker types in these threads are very close to the truth but he adds details that are for fun, poking at you guys and R6. He’s not trying to convince people, he’s writing to get a laugh and a reaction and it works. But for the most part what hes saying is true as far as the battles and the outcomes. Right now the lies are pooring from R6 and Jack explained why the best when he said, “You cant handle the truth!”. Thats why some lie...

S

Skullcollector

Kyrite was on a gimp ass evasion mage. :
What was his characters name that he is using in factions/in the field? Again I havent seen Kyrite or Hudini once in the feild. Just want to know who to look for.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I beg your pardon, I have always told the truth! I can care less if the truth will hurt me and it seems I have been the only one to be able to admit mistakes. I have seen so many lies in the last two weeks that I am sick of reading this crap. Some of this crap I have read I was there and it did NOT happen like some have said. What widow maker types in these threads are very close to the truth but he adds details that are for fun, poking at you guys and R6. He’s not trying to convince people, he’s writing to get a laugh and a reaction and it works. But for the most part what hes saying is true as far as the battles and the outcomes. Right now the lies are pooring from R6 and Jack explained why the best when he said, “You cant handle the truth!”. Thats why some lie...
Thank you for being smarter than the average bear (or COP/ R6). You are point on the real truth.

R

Ruffles

Its funny Ruffles calling me a liar while she is probably the biggest bull****ter in UO. I feel very sad for her. After all I provide screenshots to prove my points and she says nothing but "I said so".

Judging by how many COP has "bugged" clients and Ruffles ignorance, if she wasnt the biggest liar in the history of UO she is the dumbest person in Sosaria. I really feel bad for people like her. :blushing:
Just scroll up, War, time after time, step by step, I have proven where you are wrong.

It's just too easy in this battle of wits against an unarmed man.

R

Ruffles

I beg your pardon, I have always told the truth!
Skully, did you see your name mentioned there?

What widow maker types in these threads are very close to the truth but he adds details that are for fun, poking at you guys and R6. He’s not trying to convince people, he’s writing to get a laugh and a reaction and it works.
Widow Maker = propaganda.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just scroll up, War, time after time, step by step, I have proven where you are wrong.

It's just too easy in this battle of wits against an unarmed man.
I did, and I see a ton of lies from the poster named Ruffles, it's even loaded in PvP thread 2.01. I really feel bad, for someone who lies on daily basis (or completely kept away from the truth by her own guild). I am so sorry, Ruffles. You are still a biggest liar and hypocrite or you are the dumbest person in UO. I am sorry.

S

Skullcollector

WOW I just got a chance to fight DOM alone with my mage. He dumped on me and never got me below half-life then he runs away saying I suck when I start going offensive on him with spells. I go to chase him and when I catch him by his house he jumps off his mount and bola’s me. Right after he puts me on foot here comes a stealth archer and Tanis (dexer) to “help” him kill me. Once again I almost got away from a three on one but I got stuck 5 squares from a safe house. I cannot believe that he called in help against my mage (my secondary character). I already know I can kill him with my archer but I wanted to find out if I could on my mage to but I guess he is to scared to fight anyone alone. That’s why he’s the first to run in a fight, if everyone dies he is screwed alone. And as far as him not talking smack in the game, that’s gone to, him mouth is still here…:loser:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What was his characters name that he is using in factions/in the field? Again I havent seen Kyrite or Hudini once in the feild. Just want to know who to look for.
I forgot because his name is some chinese gangster wannabe name.
He's in CoM but not in R25EX for some reason. He runs around with a bokuto, no resist. Extremely fast runner, no one in scam was able to keep up. He's as fast as Ruff/KMS/TMI. His combo was something stupid like exp nerve exp eb weaken... and if you run his mana out he turtle with weaken spam and lighting strike.

That char is pretty gimp, hard to kill, and he runs thru boxes and has evasion. He wasnt in house because he was the only 1 in CoM that came out to play without hitting their 2 to 1 odds, and was stated.

R

Ruffles

I did, and I see a ton of lies from the poster named Ruffles, it's even loaded in PvP thread 2.01. I really feel bad, for someone who lies on daily basis (or completely kept away from the truth by her own guild). I am so sorry, Ruffles. You are still a biggest liar and hypocrite or you are the dumbest person in UO. I am sorry.
And the post numbers are?
Oh wait! You can't! This is just another pointless post from the witless wonder.

R

Ruffles

WOW I just got a chance to fight DOM alone with my mage. He dumped on me and never got me below half-life then he runs away saying I suck when I start going offensive on him with spells. I go to chase him and when I catch him by his house he jumps off his mount and bola’s me. Right after he puts me on foot here comes a stealth archer and Tanis (dexer) to “help” him kill me. Once again I almost got away from a three on one but I got stuck 5 squares from a safe house. I cannot believe that he called in help against my mage (my secondary character). I already know I can kill him with my archer but I wanted to find out if I could on my mage to but I guess he is to scared to fight anyone alone. That’s why he’s the first to run in a fight, if everyone dies he is screwed alone. And as far as him not talking smack in the game, that’s gone to, him mouth is still here…:loser:
Next time...:thumbsup:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Kyrite was on a gimp ass evasion mage. That dude we chased to heartwood a few times if you were there. He was jumping in and out of heartwood while we tried to catch him. Tried to cock block him out of the teleporter, he red potted thru. I placed a trapped box on the teleporter and it "didnt affect him" (in the same behavior most COP can run right thru it), he ran right in. Dont be suprisied how weird that is, we all know.

1st of all, Crazy Leggs and another were blue.. So they were well capable of coming into the heartland...

2nd My evasion mage, Is red so she cannot goto the heartland

3rd, Harry ran away everytime i disrupted him,

4th, Harry didnt you go around telling poeple you owned me pure mage, I call you on it challenged you to a pure mage and you never accepted..

and if any of you stand a chance, please icq me 42254535

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I forgot because his name is some chinese gangster wannabe name.
He's in CoM but not in R25EX for some reason. He runs around with a bokuto, no resist. Extremely fast runner, no one in scam was able to keep up. He's as fast as Ruff/KMS/TMI. His combo was something stupid like exp nerve exp eb weaken... and if you run his mana out he turtle with weaken spam and lighting strike.

That char is pretty gimp, hard to kill, and he runs thru boxes and has evasion. He wasnt in house because he was the only 1 in CoM that came out to play without hitting their 2 to 1 odds, and was stated.

Here is the deal, your bad...

You see me on the field and your entire guild logs on like its a Raid in world of warcraft, Then you go down a check list, I know because poeple in scam tell me this ****, I aint making it up
here is the basic formation for vent, When Kyrite is on screen...

x Healer, Check
Disarm warrior, check
4 Dismounters, Check
2 Para spaming mages, Check

Come on dude all you did is talk **** the entire time, but everytime i foudn you alone on the field you ran away...

My character, Is made to survive, and live through 2 or 3 nubs, Likes yourself and Restro. or you and eggplant..

If you have any problem with
anyone of my characters and you would like to set up a 1 vs 1 vs my scribe mage who is just GM wrestling your more than welcome,

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You see me on the field and your entire guild logs on like its a Raid in world of warcraft, Then you go down a check list, I know because poeple in scam tell me this ****, I aint making it up

x Healer, Check
Disarm warrior, check
4 Dismounters, Check

Come on dude all you did is talk **** the entire time, but everytime i foudn you alone on the field you ran away...

My character, Is made to survive, and live through 2 or 3 nubs, Likes yourself and Restro. or you and eggplant..

anyone of my characters and you would like to set up a 1 vs 1 vs my scribe mage who is just GM wrestling your more than welcome,
All that talk, we just wiped your guild 3 times. Screenshots to come. You did nothing but out run me with your leet "stuff" and run, and run and run more.

How sad is it to call in your whole guild and had a nice 5v5 with us and get ****ing wiped like bounch of trammie****s? Nuff said......

Good Job 5v5 tho, we actually got calisto too. You guys will never beat scam even number field fight. YES you and calisto are the fastest runner in UO history and can run thru Tboxes and gravestones, but that really didnt help you out too much tonight. GG nooblet, GG.

Yep survive really well, and your guildies all got wiped before you. GG nooblet. My character is built to nuke nubs like you and everyone in R2D25EX, and truth is told, wiped R2DNOOBIE even number and the best part? you still died in the end. So good game survival turtle nooblet.

Oh yea if you cant survive with a mage + parry + evasion + ep pot + "bugged client" running at "unusual multiplier" and your instant "auto tbox" skill you should really quit UO now. =) GG.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

x Healer, Check
Disarm warrior, check
4 Dismounters, Check

how many times a month do you have to change your processor, seriously? so blatent man.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
r2d2 9r' ftw wait no COP II sounds better
5 on 5 all night long kiddies.
2 wipes
pictures say it all.

and in cased ya missed it, was 5 on 5.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well folks, It was a pretty uneventful night again but we did discover some shocking revelations. The truth is out! More on that later..

Around the usual time, COP started filtering in and promptly took up dominion of their 4 walls. I'll tell you what, they are tuff in there, you simply can't pry them out of that house with a crowbar!! So they faded away into nothingness...for the entire night...like usual. Not before dying too many times to count....inside their house!!! LOL! :loser:

A few COP II (formerly known as R6) showed up but they quickly disappeared into the depths of Trammel. I don't think they lived for more than 5 minutes. Most of them just stayed in their own version of the COP domain (that's their house for you slow people).

So the night dragged on until quite late. Then Cryrite and DOM made a showing with a few of their lessor beings (if it is possible to be lessor than DOM and Cryrite). It was pure pwnge again, as the pictures above show. You could hear Cryrite's monitor and keyboard shattering all the way to Brit.

Then came the revelation. Folks, prepare yourself..this is a shocker.

Wait for it...waaaiiiiitttt.....

We finally came to the conclusion that DOM is actually Sugar and Cryright is TMI!!!!!!!! :loser:

YES...you heard it first right here on the Sonoma boards!!!!! And it must be the truth because you saw it on the Internet. DOM is absolutely as cowardly as Sugar and Cryrite absolutely whines as much and is as horrible as TMI...and they run their guild JUST like COP....therefore...yes..it is true. R6 is actually COP!!!!...well...COP II.

Take a minute to get over your shock folks. Take it easy...breathe...

It shocked us too. Here we thought SCAM was pulling down their panties and spanking 2 different guilds when it was actually the SAME PEOPLE getting their bums waxed. I am still in shock myself.

I...I...I just don't know what to say. What a disappointment. And here I was thinking Cryrite/TMI could actually mount some sort of challenge to us. I hate to say it folks and you will not hear it often; I was wrong. There..I said it. I feel better now. :D

DOM = Sugar
Cryrite = TMI
R6 = COP

It still makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth...

COP (II) R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And of course here's the faceplant shot of Sugar... I mean DOM from my point of view.

Cryrite/TMI on his "survival" rofl template is always last to die among other COP IIs. Which really doesnt matter, because he left his buddies to die... just like Sugar I mean Calisto would... and he would need to replace his processor after this fight anyways so... :thumbsup:

Good game getting rolled even number. Truth has been told. :thumbsup:

F

Freya/Passion

Now I could be wrong, But I swear I've seen reds in Heartwood. .... But maybe Heartland has different rules.

R

Ruffles

Now I could be wrong, But I swear I've seen reds in Heartwood. .... But maybe Heartland has different rules.
Just tried to enter, Heartwood with Ruffles. I got the message, "Slayers of innocent souls not allowed to enter here."

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just tried to enter, Heartwood with Ruffles. I got the message, "Slayers of innocent souls not allowed to enter here."
Been that way as long as I can remember. In order for reds to do the spellweaving quests they have to go to Sanctuary.

F

Freya/Passion

Damn good to know. I coulda sworn a red killed me in there once thou while doing fletching quests. Maybe it was a blue turned rouge :thumbsup:

T

Transformer

And of course here's the faceplant shot of Sugar... I mean DOM from my point of view.

Cryrite/TMI on his "survival" rofl template is always last to die among other COP IIs. Which really doesnt matter, because he left his buddies to die... just like Sugar I mean Calisto would... and he would need to replace his processor after this fight anyways so... :thumbsup:

Good game getting rolled even number. Truth has been told. :thumbsup:
Ummm...Rumors are a funny thing... WarUltima and Widow just so you know, TMI has not been on and he is absolutely not Cryrite.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

:) we didnt field more than 3 really,

I think me Dom and Trinity, so please and yes It takes 5 or 6 of you guys to bring me down,

However what I do find funny is Scam accusing me or speedhacks lol, anyways,

If we are COP then you must be M, Because everytime one of you got singled out to me you ran right back to your zerg,

GG.

WarUltima, did you know everytime you get cursed you start running away? lol

leaving your guild behind...

Come on you guys have bad players, every screen shot you showed has your guild outnumering us 2 ot 3 to 1,

H

harrypotted III

:) we didnt field more than 3 really,

I think me Dom and Trinity, so please and yes It takes 5 or 6 of you guys to bring me down,

However what I do find funny is Scam accusing me or speedhacks lol, anyways,

If we are COP then you must be M, Because everytime one of you got singled out to me you ran right back to your zerg,

GG.

WarUltima, did you know everytime you get cursed you start running away? lol

leaving your guild behind...

Come on you guys have bad players, every screen shot you showed has your guild outnumering us 2 ot 3 to 1,
I fought you 1v1 and you had to use pots + evasion just to survive against me rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.