• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madchild

no one came back skull cuz while you finnished the coon we wiped (we as in cop) the floor with them at the ettin drop i made all the money i lost to scam back off the dommies that night and all ya had to do was come up there if ya wanted to see them running their mouths .

T

Trinsauce

hey mendo where did you guys get the rest of these "domites" we all know a few of ya flew a cop tag right before your lil group poped up . cuzzzz um you guys didnt take very many people from cop just enough to start up .

i smell a off shard action comming in under a guild made on sonoma .

tell me what this looks like medo makes 70 mill (lagitly made) quits cop and their lil group explodes in numbers . hmmmm pay offs .....new gear to all that join....hmmmm whats it look like ??

and tell your guild mates to stop running from me when we get the odd 1 on 1 i mean damn you off all people know ive been mainly crafting im rusty i need pratice dOmmmmmmmies .

A payoff??? New gear for anyone that comes over and joins??? Clown shut yer mouth...

Seriously... I joined up with R6 the 1st day I came back cause I've fought with quite a few of them in the past... I feel comfortable amongst them... The others who have x-sharded over came here to kill the panzies (i.e. urself) on a regular basis... If u consider pots and resources being "hooked up with new gear" then ya this guild is guilty as charged... But as for new armor juss for coming over, u seriously bumped ur head kiddo...

Who's ur char btw??? If it's Simpson as I'm kinda remembering u need not speak anymore ever... and I do mean ever...

Look I'm gonna keep it simple and to the point here... R6 wins some and we lose some... I've seen us win way more than we lose... But keep one thing in mind... WE HAVE NEVER HAD OUR WHOLE GROUP WIPED OUT like I've seen COP and SCAM... done deal... nothing more to be said from me on this subject...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok folks, some posts were removed due to violating the rules, or quoting those posts that were removed.

Try and keep your cool people.

Ignore the pink stupid people.

Dont feed the pink trolls.

M

Madchild

AGAIN I ASKED WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE DAMN

i didnt say this is what happened or why did you i simply asked what it looked like .

and take the time scroll back a page or 2 and ya wont need to think .

better yet ill save your fingers the tapping .

YES AGAIN IM SIMPSON, DOUGY MAKENZIE, AND MADCHILD.

yes its true i cant play a mage to save my life .

and is why i am here asking why Mac R and DOM eather ran from me or felt they had to call in back up when im alone . if im a so called panzy then why the hell , if your buddies are sure they can take me alone then why . damn it just kill my char lol why are you guys wasting my time in game .

and ummm a day or 2 ago in DSP if you guys didnt wipe you had someone run for the front before the rest of ya died .

and oh if you want some screen shots of me dead to try and shut me up and make a point talk to BAL i bet he has 1000's .

Beatenu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off MadChild we owned Pain lasst night infront of cop cabin and then he follows us and talks **** he was crying cause we killed all of cop even scam but cop B I T CH ES the most when they die scam dies they rez up get out of stat and atleast they come back and put up a fight yes so does cop but COP looses 24/7 so there for realy no point in fighting COP and we owned u guys at the at empath abyy while u guys had 50 bazzillion guards 6 of us v COP ZERG and we won once again pain was crying cause we owned all of SCAM and COP Pain doesnt want this he is temindated that we will take over the shard and he doesnt want this just cuase we have a good grOup and if u think once that the x cop members will join aGaIn ur wrong cause now that we fight u guys we dont even know why we even joined COP so tell ur boy pain to stop running his mouth he is nothing but a POS

R

Ruffles

Apperently Ruffles lied again... well maybe she just didnt know wtf shes talking about, as usual.

We've seem COP DEFENDING CoM base with Cal's noobie ass. We seem R6 came in helping fielding despise for COP. Looks like COP and R6 are having intimate moment day in and day out. The only one who obviously had no idea what's really going on behind COP is apperently Ruffles. *shakes head*
War, YOU should change your name to Ultimate Idiot instead. CoM base is not Minax. Only time we ever go there is to take our sigils back. If you happen to get in our way, we attack you too. As for them fielding despise, see picture above. Yeah, they were trying to field despise in an attempt to kill us. As you can see though, it didn't work out to well for them. Notice their body count.

On the other hand...have seen R6 and SCAM fighting next to each other numerous times. First being when SCAM managed to get the sigils and needed Calisto and his dominites to help guard their base. I think it was the day after he left, Mendo said no way in hell would R6 ever help SCAM.

Time will tell if scam truly is in bed with R6 or not. I would be more surprised if they turn out not to be.

M

Madchild

First off MadChild we owned Pain lasst night infront of cop cabin and then he follows us and talks **** he was crying cause we killed all of cop even scam but cop B I T CH ES the most when they die scam dies they rez up get out of stat and atleast they come back and put up a fight yes so does cop but COP looses 24/7 so there for realy no point in fighting COP and we owned u guys at the at empath abyy while u guys had 50 bazzillion guards 6 of us v COP ZERG and we won once again pain was crying cause we owned all of SCAM and COP Pain doesnt want this he is temindated that we will take over the shard and he doesnt want this just cuase we have a good grOup and if u think once that the x cop members will join aGaIn ur wrong cause now that we fight u guys we dont even know why we even joined COP so tell ur boy pain to stop running his mouth he is nothing but a POS
i can get the screenies if youd like
when you killed pain in front of the house and the smak talk started was very late we had 4 on you killed 2 there you feilded an empty house for 10 mins and i couldnt see what pain was saying cuz the 6 to 9 of you guys filled my screen with nothing but f^%$# you rot in hell .............i mean you guys made the f bomb count in pulp fiction look like a grade 1 class.

as for rejoining where did you get that ? i never said or hinted at it hell infact if any of ya did id be doing a lot of afk green killing thats right id sink that low to stabing you in the back just cuz itd tick ya off even more. none of this honour BS lets fight, it would be oh afk 10secs your dead short sweet simple .

R

Ruffles

Rofl... take it easy man just a ganking screenshot, no one said she owned you 1v1... someone is being too serious.
Who said I didn't kill 1v1? Other COP was there yes...but was anyone else shooting at him? No way it was a gank...the dominites had superior numbers. They died, Calisto bailed, and they went and hid in their house outside of Despise. Want to see that screen shot too?

M

Madchild

whats funny is he's PO'd at a screeny you posted directed at scam hahahaha

Beatenu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off im happy for u dumbass u are KOS to me now Simpson i always liked u but GJ Later

Beatenu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles Ruffles LOL ROFLCOPTER u killing shot i dont give a rats ass i want a 50 mil duel right now farms u here me give me a few min to get tinto stat first tho so i can emarase you

M

Madchild

whats new hahahaha

i seem to get on that list with people a lot mayb its my big mouth nahhhhh cant be :p

and cool mayb ill get one of you to hold off on the OMG COP key and ill get to test my chars .

see ya when i see ya :p

T

Trinsauce

You need more education.

6 cop, 4 com ( Calisto, Trinity, Beatenu, Scarlet). Coon was half life, Beat died, Scarlet died.. Calisto and Trinity ran.
Name ur 6 there... I'm willing to bet u forget a couple names on purpose... I'll fill u in on the ones u forget to mention here... kthnx...

S

Skullcollector

Ok folks, some posts were removed due to violating the rules, or quoting those posts that were removed.

Try and keep your cool people.

Ignore the pink stupid people.

Dont feed the pink trolls.
GRrrr!

Re: POST#457 By Beatenu (providing it doesn’t get removed)
Why don’t you keep this kind of talk in the game Beatenu? If you can’t you come up with something witty or intelligent to say besides using foul language here, get out! You have deep issues man, this is a game!

Who said I didn't kill 1v1? Other COP was there yes...but was anyone else shooting at him? No way it was a gank...the dominites had superior numbers. They died, Calisto bailed, and they went and hid in their house outside of Despise. Want to see that screen shot too?
Nice ownage screen shot Ruffles!

Ruffles Ruffles LOL ROFLCOPTER u killing shot i dont give a rats ass i want a 50 mil duel right now farms u here me give me a few min to get tinto stat first tho so i can emarase you

AAHHHHAHAHA, his ego is smashed!…AAAHHHAHAHAHA
(He shouldn’t even have one!)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take that duel. I'll be at the farms for 30 minutes.

Beatenu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow COP Zerg it up? much we owned all of u the 1st round in dsp 2nd round we got some then 3rd 20 of u COP came into DSP and outnumberd us good job you guys won UO

Beatenu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fun late night fight with cop in despise last night. We only had six and cop fielded close to 20 which was cool though. We like to see that. WE wish SCAM would have come...but we couldent field hardly anyone yesterday being friday and all. So hopefully tonight we can get some big fights going with all three guilds. If we see people on we will definatly pop the spawn and start working it if scam and cop dont. All three guilds whoever gets down there first just leave the coon up. I mean nobody really cares about "Spawning" just the fights is what is important. So lets make it happen. See everyone tonight

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fun late night fight with cop in despise last night. We only had six and cop fielded close to 20 which was cool though. We like to see that. WE wish SCAM would have come...but we couldent field hardly anyone yesterday being friday and all. So hopefully tonight we can get some big fights going with all three guilds. If we see people on we will definatly pop the spawn and start working it if scam and cop dont. All three guilds whoever gets down there first just leave the coon up. I mean nobody really cares about "Spawning" just the fights is what is important. So lets make it happen. See everyone tonight
I'm having a ton of fun stating you noobs one by one. If anyone wants help with R2D2OS guild or whatever they are called... send me a PM and we'll all start a spotting network. I never see them and want more chances to fight them. Do they actually come to fel and not hide on gates?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and btw just to make one thing clear i only got on this garbage to get in contact with a player,im sure juicy knows who it is......we KNOW Sadistica knows who it is. so dont expect much from me from here on out.Ill pwn u clowns in game and not board warrior like sckull and vhinn.who couldnt kill a skittering hopper.
who might you be sir?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a newb, I can't pvp, and I suck at UO.
Anyone wishing help fighting R5NOOBS, just ask. I'm already tired of yawning at their supposed greatness. Anyone that missed Beaten himsselfs last post would have gotten a good laugh. If you want a good pvper and want a little backup, let me know. Its on. Just gimme a pm, and I'm in. Doesn't matter who. I'm done fighting no skill noobs in large groups. I'm down for some group pvp again.

M

Mendo

Vhinn dont quote ur betters, i see ALL u clowns quote TMI and he is 10x the payer u are.Get off his nutz.He knows who gets put in stat.

S

Sonoma Truth

*****HOT NEWS*****

This just in from the faction action! It seems CoM was hot on the trail of trying to take the sigils and own the towns. They stole the sigils from the Minax base and raced them back to CoM base and started the defense. COP came in strong and the fighting began. The battle raged on and both sides had a good fight.

The odd question for the evening is: could the previous rumors be true? Are $cam and R6OS in "bed" together? A pic says a thousand words about $cam warning R6OS in the pic below and fighting along side them during the faction action. Mr. Jack Daniels, what is happening to your guild and reputation?

**Stay tuned for updates**

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny because the faded part below the warning is from Scam to Com to "hit us up when they sho"

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Vihn just finished killing COM at their base and their SCAM helpers.
What..that was round 2 (with 2 scam)..nothing about round 1 where all of COP dies? I died once and, in Stat, got 9 kill points. At least you folks are giving me kill points again. I normally get that nasty little "you have recently defeated..." message. :loser:

I am sorry I was not able to be at round 2 but I heard about the numbers and (stifles lung kicking laughter) the guards...LOL. Too funny.

I am glad to see R6OS flexing their muscle and starting to make a show of themselves. It took a while but they are coming along. I wish III would get serious about PvP. It would add another whole dimension.

M

Madchild

it didnt die they fought till about 3 in the morn i was sittin here listenin to it while i filled my bods .

sounded like one hell of a fight

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All those talk R2, owned much?
Calisto mistaken that he can take on SCAM and sent us a challenge to raid them... and after all the lies about how they can just "wipe" scam.

Here's the results.
If you are going to CoM base the entrance to the bridge has a **** tons of explosion traps, so be careful. All those traps + bugged bridge + super dragons + more people they should win right?

Anyways they turtled with super dragon and exp traps and tried many times to stat us who get chain exp trapped nuked to redline and fail and died everywhere around Mag and Trinsic heres the end result... Oh do I even have to mention, the second we poped their choke Calisto ran away and left everyone else to die... as usual, a brave nooble I mean leader. Go lie more about killing scam undernumbered, it's not cool to say things in reverse order... k noobs. :D

We used zero(0) dragons, zero(0) guards(lame cop tactics), and zero traps, 2 less people and TADA!!!!

Good Game...
RUN FORESTER I MEAN RUN CALISTO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!11111o1neeoneoneeleven1!

M

Madchild

as i listened to the cop battle i realized the COM kiddies where saying even odds at one point (yes as i heard it was 4 cop and 4 COM at one point) the funny part is it was even 4 cop to 4 COM dragons and 4 COM kiddies.

im gonna guess here ( total guess) it was the same for scam , 4 scam vs 4 dragons and 4 kiddies .

has anyone noticed that since this COM guild poped up there are a lot less cop dragons :p

(and I AM NOT SAYING ALL OF EM RUN TAMERS)

M

Madchild

embarrassed

you keep using that word .

so do you or would you get embarrassed over an event or goings on in game ?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO...Okay...I have not missed much. Just browsed posts above. See former COP members trash talking COP calling them no skill noobs...see some new guild came on the scene...still not enough for me to come back and start playing again...O well...just wanted to say whats up....hope yall having fun playin...game just lost its appeal for me...now got school and 2 jobs that keep me busy...yall keep having fun if thats your thing...might make a super appearance one nite...come see what this new guild all about...looking like some of the former COP members that I used to enjoy killin....neways..nite noobs!

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Hey Vhinn, just to keep your little lies straight, we would NEVER ask u to join us.Dont think u can hold a candle to ANYONES pvp in this game.You are trash and I would personally quit playing if u even had a CHANCE to join a leet crew like ours.And for the record it seems to me we TRASHED COP and SCAM all day yesterday.COP hide behind ur 50 guards...u still suck and die. And SCAM....well u guys are a much better fight than COP trash but u still all died ALL day long.U guys keep crying on the boards like we all suck up to Cal, but who of u can beat us? NOT anyone ive seen from either guild.U guys are all threatend by ur betters and COP just hides in house with 3x the numbers while we kill SCAMS best.Tell Anne Frank to set up the full heath rez station,ur gonna need it.Buncha nubs that been playing for years and cant play for s**t.So, lets hear the crying begin,one that owns u losers just posted, that oughta keep u trammies happy.
Your guys beat SCAM because we had from 3 to up to 5 on and you guys had 10+. And when I died it was to 5 R6 WORKING WITH 3 COP!! I almost started talking crap but I kept my composure and just left to go unstat. This is the first time since your guild had formed you guys have won any battles against us and again you guys (like cop) had over double our numbers. So good for you guys that you won a fight but please man don’t get cocky. EVERY fight we fight against even numbers we win period!

Just the day before 7 scam kept 10+ of you guys and 7+ of cop in your houses. We ran back and forth from the R6 house to the cop house until you all logged. After you guys logged we went and fought each other for over two hours (those were FUN fights). I will say this is getting fun though, having three major guilds fighting each other (except when R6 and cop work together against scam).

One last thing, what is your characters name? Just so we know who is posting for the R6 guild.
i killed scam 3 on 1 today lol, Goldber died in about 6 seconds
Hugo is just Horridbad

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Manchild the fights last night was huge at COM base. WE took the sigals just to entice cop to come out of the house ....we werent trying to hold them for 10 hours i mean get real. Our objective was to get more than 80 points of rolling cop 6 times throughout the night...and when i say rolling i mean putting your whole zerg in stat 6 different times...u guys only got us once...and then we went back destroyed u again ..then all 12 of cop at yew gate with only 5 of us...so awsome fight...thanks for fighting it was all good fun..im sure you guys had fun...but you got destoryed..we never had more then 8 people on ...and u guys at 20 to 25 at one point...too easy ...next?
Sorry nooblet, I was never in stat (and if I was you got face owned by someone in stat so good job gurl). I died once, to 3 explosion trap and got rezed and owned you guys. Yes I couldnt kill Calisto, because who the hell can see Calisto on Sonoma but you guys? He never flags, he's the first to run when things turn ****ty. Sorry Scam zerged you 5 vs 7+super dragon + 20 explosion traps(COP PvP more nooblet). Again never in stat, and you are the one to get owned by Ruffles 1v1 kiddo. She proved it with a screenshot. So where's yours?

I'd LOVE to see you post screenshots kids, because most of you have "bugged" tiles like the COP kid probably. So at least provide something, a gank shot/pop shot post SOMETHING :coco:

Good job getting rolled, COPs can go better. Again sorry for "zerging" you with 5 against your 7+dragon+explosion trap. Yes it was a zerg skill wise. Good game face planted.

Edit: next time turtle with 5000 stacked candelabras, oh wait you guys already do. nvm...

R

Ruffles

Didn't answer the question...
Well this "nub" killed you...so what does that make you? hmmm?
...just more flatulence coming out of your mouth.

Oh ruffles ruffles is your guild in the dirt? have you lost your big guns and dont know what to do but zerg? typical...typical i couldn't expect more from a stay at home fatty
BTW, I was there last night when BOTH scam and dom's harem tried to get into the Minax base...held them off for 30 min with just 4 of us until 4 more trickled in. You still died...and dom ran. Do you ever think that if perhaps he tossed you a heal instead of running you might have stayed alive, just a wee bit longer? Why didn't ya'll come back?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need to go into the personal insults. Pwning them ingame and coming here to laugh about it is more than enough.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..kind of felt like we were cowboys tonight.

Allllllllll night..herding COP and R6 into their houses like a bunch of cows. Considering most of them fight..and especially die...like cattle, it is not too surprising. COP finally decided that playing porch monkey was better than always being in stat. So they sat on their perches in their uncomfortable 4 walls, wishing they could come out but they were all just too afraid. Cowardice runs deep in that guild. They became a complete non-issue and never came out of the house for the rest of the night. :loser:

R6 at least made a go of it a couple times but got rolled so hard even their mothers cried!! :D

Finally, at around 1:30 AM my time, we were down to 4 people and R6 decided that it was their time..10+ finally got us down to 2, even though several of them died. They are getting better and bigger but need to loose that COP mentality of always house hiding, DON'T flag and all the other cowardly **** that rubbed off of being in COP. :bored:

Get out there and fight girls..while you will never get to our level, you can get better, at least. Loose that COP infection though. Burn it out, gas it..whatever you need to do..it is not something you ever want to be known as...COP II. You are probably going to need to get rid of DOM to achieve this though, his cowardice is just to deep. If you were to burn it out of him, there would be nothing left of him but ash. :blushing:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are probably going to need to get rid of DOM to achieve this though, his cowardice is just to deep. If you were to burn it out of him, there would be nothing left of him but ash. :blushing:
I especially enjoy how they can't travel in less than a full group. If even ONE of them breaks off and gets lost, he'll stay that way for exactly TWO seconds before he calls for backup, or runs to his girlfriends. SMART, but you aren't EVER gonna have any real fun that way! If you're gonna talk as much crap as them, at least TRY to have a one on one once in a BLUE MOON.

T

Trinsauce

Sorry nooblet, I was never in stat (and if I was you got face owned by someone in stat so good job gurl). I died once, to 3 explosion trap and got rezed and owned you guys. Yes I couldnt kill Calisto, because who the hell can see Calisto on Sonoma but you guys? He never flags, he's the first to run when things turn ****ty. Sorry Scam zerged you 5 vs 7+super dragon + 20 explosion traps(COP PvP more nooblet). Again never in stat, and you are the one to get owned by Ruffles 1v1 kiddo. She proved it with a screenshot. So where's yours?

I'd LOVE to see you post screenshots kids, because most of you have "bugged" tiles like the COP kid probably. So at least provide something, a gank shot/pop shot post SOMETHING :coco:

Good job getting rolled, COPs can go better. Again sorry for "zerging" you with 5 against your 7+dragon+explosion trap. Yes it was a zerg skill wise. Good game face planted.

Edit: next time turtle with 5000 stacked candelabras, oh wait you guys already do. nvm...

Silly Wabbit, last I checked u can't have 20 traps...

Also last I checked if u get killed by traps u do indeed go into stat which u juss claimed u were never in stat???

Bump ur head much???

Status
Not open for further replies.