• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, all the items I have in a chest and locked down on the steps, that used to belong to COP, get to stay where they are?

Ok...sok with me..well..not really but who gives a ****. Six already knows that a change in the behavior of COP is unlikely, given how much we kill the small amount that are left. Items lost can and will be replaced by his friends. But you can count on the no return policy being strongly enforced on our side as well. Pray, everytime the screen goes black and white, that YOUR prized items do not fall. They will not be returned.

Personally, I will return suits and weapons as ingots, kindling and cut leather, as I have no need, or want, for anything any of you carry. I will start the return tonight when I log on. So COP..come gather your lost items from me, they will be on the ground in front of your house in about 5 hours.

****ing children. You are pathetic. My move off this shard is cancelled for the time being. I am going to inflict a great deal more pain and suffering to what is left of your guild. Just for the hell of it.

T

Transformer

****ing children. You are pathetic. My move off this shard is cancelled for the time being. I am going to inflict a great deal more pain and suffering to what is left of your guild. Just for the hell of it.
Woahh! Easy there Widow! No need to get all angry...Do what you must, just play the game... :fight:

A

Archon007

First, the heavy x-bow isn't that great. I mean it's nice but it doesn't make me go OMG! Now if John B lost his uber Composite bow, then I could understand all the fuss.

Secondly, scam has never EVER returned anything COP has lost and in fact they normally brag about the items they have looted. So, why the heck would you possibly think someone will "do the right thing", you have never or any of scam has never "done the right thing".

Thirdly, HAHA I was one of the people who put you down when we took the bow. And for the record you where probably overweight when you take into account you where cursed when you died and all of the pots (over 200 stones worth) and 80+ empty bottles, 6 boxes, aids, apples, etc. and then your weapons and armor.

PS. By your own admission you are a jerk and no one likes you so why should anyone give you anything. Karma's a pancake maybe next time you should think about not being such a tool and maybe you'll get rewarded instead of getting what you deserve.

PPS. You should take a lesson from Lego, he drops more arties and items than a Dark Father, in fact we call him "little dark father" and never once has he ever in-game or on the forums whined about wanting his items back. The reason you always see COP trying to kill his characters first, it's not that we hate him for leaving it's because we all wonder what item is he going to drop next.

A

Archon007

You can move or not move it makes no difference to us or scam, you are dead weight even though you play a lot of different characters and templates you suck on all of them.

PS. you haven't inflicted any pain on COP, COP is stronger than ever. Yes people left most on good terms, and since they have left COP has been more dominate than ever, except when we have no one online and you seem to be delusional that you run the shard for a few hours a day.

Yeah for you! A lot of COP players live on the East coast and have families and jobs, so yes we log off and get ready for life because we have lives and our some total existence is not wrapped in a game.

D

DJ Diddles

I know Six (Back from H8 on Baja, Origin, and then Sonoma. We were in the same guild for about a year or so.) and I would hope that he gets the bow back (not really likely as this point), not because he's SCAM but because he's a PvP vet of this game for basically forever.

All being said, the bow isn't actually that great (I am assuming it is his King Kong bow?), but for sentimental sake I would hope that he gets it back.

SCAM has looted off of me before and gladly sold it back, surprised COP doesn't tell him like 100 mill (For him, that's one duel right? :p) and it's his again. (Even when I was in the guild I had a few incidents, but then it was free. Not to mention it was a totally different guild.)

Six bro, instead of offering 100+mill duels, how about next time buying an item bless deed? That's only a cool 60-75mill.

A

Archon007

I know Six (Back from H8 on Baja, Origin, and then Sonoma. We were in the same guild for about a year or so.) and I would hope that he gets the bow back (not really likely as this point), not because he's SCAM but because he's a PvP vet of this game for basically forever.
lol, well there are a lot of people who have been playing UO for years and years, and scam didn't give anything back, even crap items to them the locked them down on their doorstep.

I find it hilarious that some people call for people to "do the right thing" when they or someone they know has lost something of value. Not when they have the opportunity to "do the right thing" themselves.

Not only does scam not give items back but as their name says it scam people out of items. I know plenty of long time vets that got scammed out of items and accounts from these so called "we're not scammers".

Personally, I will return suits and weapons as ingots, kindling and cut leather, as I have no need, or want, for anything any of you carry. I will start the return tonight when I log on. So COP..come gather your lost items from me, they will be on the ground in front of your house in about 5 hours.

Widow Maker makes my point, he already has looted many items from COP and never once returned anything, but now all of a sudden COP is supposed to give back an item to them. And somehow we are children, well when you made the no return policy rules and kept our items don't come crying foul, when you lose something.

Only a child makes up rules then wants to change them when it's for the betterment. And only a child with a really low mental state thinks that doing anything in a virtual game world will inflict pain and suffering. Again, maybe you think this is real life, but to most of us it's just a game.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

All being said, the bow isn't actually that great (I am assuming it is his King Kong bow?), but for sentimental sake I would hope that he gets it back.

SCAM has looted off of me before and gladly sold it back, surprised COP doesn't tell him like 100 mill (For him, that's one duel right? :p) and it's his again. (Even when I was in the guild I had a few incidents, but then it was free. Not to mention it was a totally different guild.)

Six bro, instead of offering 100+mill duels, how about next time buying an item bless deed? That's only a cool 60-75mill.
bro, the duels were offered after some smack tack towards the guild. i coudl care less about gold in this game, but crafted items are different specifaclly when you make them all yourself. and we have offered andoffered the duels but they wont do it you know that. all of my gold in this game, if you remember i had the one house on baja that was nothing but a place to hold checks for me cause way way to many for bank boxs. well all my equity is in items now, and the gold i have is invested with staypuff. its kind of hard to even talk to spice lately the only cop who have posted on here have the iq of a platypus. i would pay for it back if neccessary but i have to hear from spice.

as far as it dropping i have a screenie of when i died. i hit last weapon i believe and i was efielded over and over and trapped couldnt move while the entourage of cop dumped away. its kool though. i wasnt over the 125 item count. i had about 8 mil in his bank... so had to be a glitch i been using that heavy for about 2 yrs so no way it just wasnt insured anymore had to be how i was ganked. just another ea glitch.

most important thing you and everyone needs to see is this has nothing to do with anyone from either guild but myself and Spice. no one elses business period. we had a great conversation going about the whole thing in this thread untila few cop came in and showed their true maturity and age.

im not on here beggin for it, im not on here saying this or that about cop or scam whatever has happened with you guys in the past with items has nothing to do with me.

knowing me and my group of friends of brokers and highest quality pk's on all shards ill end up with something better in the end. i just want it back for me, if that makes sense.

anyone, rant, rave do whatever you want cause at the end of the day anyone who opposes me in uo will always be my next kill. im playing my 4th best character and still total domination here.

OOOooooo.......
for the record TBA didnt steal accounts hack did. more power to him. and as far as i know Scam hasnt done ****.....Just certain players have. i have had nothing to do with either.
just remember this...BECAUSE I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO ANY OF YOU IT WILL COME FULL CIRCLE TO THOSE WHO WISH TO BE A ASS.

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect cycle

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
. I mean
PS. By your own admission you are a jerk and no one likes you so why should anyone give you anything. Karma's a pancake maybe next time you should think about not being such a tool and maybe you'll get rewarded instead of getting what you deserve.

i am a ass in game becuase i kill everyone, i am a jerk cause your guild is inferior to the mongbats in trammel. i didnt have bad karma but if its kept it will be for whoever does. why do i deserve this hmm? so i have one less of a weapon to slay you with? ill replace it if im not offered it back or offered to buy it back no skin off my back. you shall see.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am a ass in game becuase i kill everyone, i am a jerk cause your guild is inferior to the mongbats in trammel. i didnt have bad karma but if its kept it will be for whoever does. why do i deserve this hmm? so i have one less of a weapon to slay you with? ill replace it if im not offered it back or offered to buy it back no skin off my back. you shall see.
Shut up already. No one cares. Spice keep the bow. They'd keep yours. Count on it. That's the ONLY thing that matters here. No matter how good you are, when you play with snakes, eventually you'll get bit. haha How's it feel? By the way, I've never lost an item to a bug. Keep your bank full and your pack empty. Noob.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

bro, the duels were offered after some smack tack towards the guild. i coudl care less about gold in this game, but crafted items are different specifaclly when you make them all yourself. and we have offered andoffered the duels but they wont do it you know that. all of my gold in this game, if you remember i had the one house on baja that was nothing but a place to hold checks for me cause way way to many for bank boxs. well all my equity is in items now, and the gold i have is invested with staypuff. its kind of hard to even talk to spice lately the only cop who have posted on here have the iq of a platypus. i would pay for it back if neccessary but i have to hear from spice.

as far as it dropping i have a screenie of when i died. i hit last weapon i believe and i was efielded over and over and trapped couldnt move while the entourage of cop dumped away. its kool though. i wasnt over the 125 item count. i had about 8 mil in his bank... so had to be a glitch i been using that heavy for about 2 yrs so no way it just wasnt insured anymore had to be how i was ganked. just another ea glitch.

most important thing you and everyone needs to see is this has nothing to do with anyone from either guild but myself and Spice. no one elses business period. we had a great conversation going about the whole thing in this thread untila few cop came in and showed their true maturity and age.

im not on here beggin for it, im not on here saying this or that about cop or scam whatever has happened with you guys in the past with items has nothing to do with me.

knowing me and my group of friends of brokers and highest quality pk's on all shards ill end up with something better in the end. i just want it back for me, if that makes sense.

anyone, rant, rave do whatever you want cause at the end of the day anyone who opposes me in uo will always be my next kill. im playing my 4th best character and still total domination here.

OOOooooo.......
for the record TBA didnt steal accounts hack did. more power to him. and as far as i know Scam hasnt done ****.....Just certain players have. i have had nothing to do with either.
just remember this...BECAUSE I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO ANY OF YOU IT WILL COME FULL CIRCLE TO THOSE WHO WISH TO BE A ASS.

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect cycle
Do you realize how much of a Joke you are at pvp? seriously all your good for is dismounting, you might give peon a run for his money on that part, other than that I have never seen anyone die by your hand.

EVER

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you realize how much of a Joke you are at pvp? seriously all your good for is dismounting, you might give peon a run for his money on that part, other than that I have never seen anyone die by your hand.

EVER
before i answer or respond, who are you what are your characters smartmouth? or you to afraid to say?

A

Archon007

LOL total domination? Six you are one of the worst PvP players in scam. We often kill you easily in the middle of your guild members we target you because you die so fast. Sa-Vok might be able to use total domination, but you I'd go with "somewhat domination when I'm in a big group of guildmates who are better than me".

i am a ass
This sums it up.

S

Skullcollector

So, why the heck would you possibly think someone will "do the right thing", you have never or any of scam has never "done the right thing".
Once again another dumbass statement with no truth. I have NEVER kept an item that wasn’t mine even if someone else dropped it. You need to get your facts right before you shoot off your mouth!

You can move or not move it makes no difference to us or scam, you are dead weight even though you play a lot of different characters and templates you suck on all of them.
Who the hell are you? I know a mage named Archon but it can’t be you (sarcasm) because he SUCKS at it. Just wondering since your calling someone else dead weight and we dont even know for sure who you are…Ill have widow maker as a teammate any day over you for the only char I know of your is a crappy mage which we never see in the field.

PS. you haven't inflicted any pain on COP, COP is stronger than ever. Yes people left most on good terms, and since they have left COP has been more dominate than ever, except when we have no one online and you seem to be delusional that you run the shard for a few hours a day.
Another false statement by you! In the last month we have lost maybe 3 or 4 fights out of ALL of them and the losses were because you guys pulled 3X + our numbers. All kinds of people from tram guilds have doing champs spawns all day long without cop even trying to raid. The only time we see cop anymore in a threatening manor is IF you guys muster up mass numbers and we don’t have anyone on to fight.

Before cop fell apart you had numbers on at all times of the day. You did somewhat control the shard for a long time but that’s all gone now. Controlling fel for a few hours a month isn’t being dominating by any means. Most days and nights for the last month we have been fighting each other because we cant find a fight anywhere from cop. And when we get a fight from you guys we kill you all once and you all log off (or go to tram) for the rest of the night.

Once again who are your pvp characters in COP? I ask because I don’t think you have been playing much lately for so many of your comments are not factual at all. Your living in a DOM world…

EVER
Another cop stealther talking crap to someone who will beat him/her in seconds. Why do considerably less skilled pvpers talk crap about skills levels to someone who is way more skilled at pvp than they are? I don’t remember what stealther you are again, can you refresh my memory or you going to also hide your players ID like so many within cop do?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shut up already. No one cares. Spice keep the bow. They'd keep yours. Count on it. That's the ONLY thing that matters here. No matter how good you are, when you play with snakes, eventually you'll get bit. haha How's it feel? By the way, I've never lost an item to a bug. Keep your bank full and your pack empty. Noob.
lol
when is the last time you or any cop and went out alone, not inside a house and actually killed someone without calling in your oodles of stealthers? hrmm just one picture i say! not one? you have to leave the house or not zereg it up to be the only timeyou comeout and play. who might your characters be?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL total domination? Six you are one of the worst PvP players in scam. We often kill you easily in the middle of your guild members we target you because you die so fast. Sa-Vok might be able to use total domination, but you I'd go with "somewhat domination when I'm in a big group of guildmates who are better than me".

LOL. you target me cause if i dont die you all will die. and as normal its your GROUP ganking someone.. kudos.. anyone can die to 5 fs's and 5 Ai's.. boy thats real tough on cops part. gg man.

btw we been out all day and seen very little of cop but we know there are lots on, whats wrong dont have 2 x numbers or what?

A

Archon007

Once again who are your pvp characters in COP? I ask because I don’t think you have been playing much lately for so many of your comments are not factual at all. Your living in a DOM world…
I play all the time and kill you regularly, in fact I'm probably the worst mage in COP and I just killed you at the gate few days back. And when I'm on my dexxor you just run and run, before you join Scam you died a lot more so you should thank them for the speeder they gave you, it makes you a better runner not a better pvp player though.

LOL. you target me cause if i dont die you all will die. and as normal its your GROUP ganking someone.. kudos.. anyone can die to 5 fs's and 5 Ai's.. boy thats real tough on cops part. gg man.

btw we been out all day and seen very little of cop but we know there are lots on, whats wrong dont have 2 x numbers or what?
Again, you have a way over inflated ego, you really are not that good and you are even worse since you lost your heavy x-bow. And as far as group ganking goes scam is very good at that too, and the one thing COP doesn't have is a bunch of noob blue sucks ups following us around. So while you claim you have less numbers, most of the time you don't. We have 1/2 the pvp players we had and you still have most day 5 to 8 blues trying to gank us too.

As far as what cop was doing, we don't fight at the gate as much because of the noob gophers you have, and we spawn and control the faction towns. Come find us, or do spawns when it's not past 1am EST like you normally do hiding out after everyone's loged and claiming victory.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play all the time and kill you regularly, in fact I'm probably the worst mage in COP and I just killed you at the gate few days back. And when I'm on my dexxor you just run and run, before you join Scam you died a lot more so you should thank them for the speeder they gave you, it makes you a better runner not a better pvp player though.

answer the question snowflake. who are you? ashamed to say?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol
when is the last time you or any cop and went out alone, not inside a house and actually killed someone without calling in your oodles of stealthers? hrmm just one picture i say! not one? you have to leave the house or not zereg it up to be the only timeyou comeout and play. who might your characters be?
Who am I? I'm the guy that doesn't need your stuff bad enough to ruin my reputation. Think about it, it's the reason you probly wont see that bow ever again. I especially like the picture where I res killed Joe, and SKull is talking about someone being better than Ruffles while HES ON A DISMOUNT ARCHER. HAHA Hypocrite much?

S

Skullcollector

You can’t find something truthful to say so you accuse me of hacking and you break the rules here on the forms! You’re another trash talker that can’t pvp for crap that’s why you hide you players name. You say you kill me "regularly" and then you say you killed me a few days back. I HOPE you got a screen shot because nothing your saying is true. Once again you might want to say who you are if you want anyone to believe you. By hiding your name is not being very truthful right off the bat so why would anyone want to believe anything else your saying. If you’re telling the truth then you don’t need to hide who you are and stand behind what you say. Its funny, the girls of cop are 10X braver than the males in cop, at least they don’t hide who they are. I cannot respect anyone who talks crap with a mask on…cowards.

S

Skullcollector

and SKull is talking about someone being better than Ruffles while HES ON A DISMOUNT ARCHER. HAHA Hypocrite much?
Not at all Bal, I don’t have hiding or stealth. Im a pure archer and because I have a heavy x bow now im a dismount archer? When a stealther dismount me and I don’t run away instead arm my heavy and dismount anyone who is attacking me im a hypocrite...Why are you even talking here bal? You don’t do anything in fel anymore, all I ever see you is in luna on your necro standing at the bank. I seen your screen shot of you showing the murders you have. That’s A LOT of res kills. And all these new screen shots, ANYONE can take pics of dead bodies lmao. Your a bottom feeder bal, you res kill for your wins and you take pics of other peoples kills and post them as if they were yours. And you make these claims to be the best pvper here and that can kill 10 cop solo. Really Bal, join cop. You will fit right in with the rest of the stealthers of cop and you can live in their DOM world.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He won't say who he is because then everyone would burst out in fits of unstoppable and uncontrolled laughter. If he is COP..I know I would...

As far as COP goes...1 word: LAWLS!!! COP does not have 1 decent PvPer left in the entire guild. Not one. They all pay their $15 a month to play within their 4 walls and that is ok... for them.... I guess... whatever. I mean really...look at yourselves...for God's sake..you allow Selk/ Grimmy to stay in your guild!!! That single action alone has garnered you the derision of any respectable player left in the entirety of UO. That person, who plays those characters, is without question..and this coming from someone who has played most every shard against every type of player...THE biggest looser player, THE 2nd most cowardly player (every character has hide) behind DOM, that we have ever seen in all the years we have played. Unfreakin' believable! :loser:

Anyways, they are all very acutely aware that we have dealt COP a death blow. They control nothing but some faction stones that NO_ONE cares about in the slightest, or we would take those away as well. Like we do whenever we want to, as it is. Some COP, that I have talked to recently, have confided that they are starting to see current members for what they really are and are about to leave too. There will be another thinning of the herd again soon.

Face it folks, COP is dead. The body is just running around a bit because it doesn't realize we cut the head off yet. Anyone remember the Monty Pyhthon Black Knight scene? Well..hit up Youtube sometime and see it, funny stuff. COP is the Black Knight.

The only place you see COP anymore is in Trammel and even those are getting few and far between. Once a week or two, they manage to get enough archers (all with hiding) on to try to do something. As soon as the numbers hit below the 3 to 1 level, they are done. They all house hide, die and log off...in that exact order. That is NOT a guild PvPing and "dominating" anything. Those are the dying gasps of ..some single celled organism or something equally lacking in any type of cognizant ability. Any of the remaining COP, who are capable of firing up the neurons between two cranial cells, knows that this is the bare and blinding truth.

I would recommend the following, for the few remaining COP members; Mend your bridges, you are going to want to play with someone (if you remain on the shard) and your quickly diminishing group of fellow players is going to diminish a lot more very soon. Failure to mend the few bridges you have left will mean that you have no place to go. As it is, you have DOM's group, who will likely not accept any of you anymore. You have III, who will do pretty much the same, altho some of the girls might find a home there. Don't even look to SCAM, none of you are good enough and would not pass the admissions test anyways. I suppose some of you might get into PAS or something, but not to likely there either.

If you wish to continue to play this game and make any type of impact on the shard, you had best heed these words. We have seen this same scenario play out on all the shards we have destroyed. Many players simply quit the game because they have no where to go and lack the personal funds to transfer entire accounts to other shards. You are all looking down the barrel of this gun and the trigger has been pulled already. What are you going to do? This is what you have to look forward to. Open your eyes and be smarter than the below average dumb **** that is standing next to you in your guild.

Once COP is cleansed from the shard, I would be very willing to move to an open return policy for anything dropped. In fact, the others and I already return most everything to anyone else. I will personally do it free of charge to anyone except for COP. Hell, I have already given or sold many superior items to other guilds already, just so that they fight better.

In my case, when I came to the shard, it was COP who looted personal items from one of my crafters and pulled the 10 year old attitude when I offered to buy them back. I was not in SCAM at the time. That showed me, that very day, what I was going to do to COP. So, for me, COP makes the first move or there is no movement. It is as simple as that.

As far as me returning items? See above. I have never had a single COP member come up to me and ask for any item back. I would assume that they thought it would not be granted...their mistake. Karma is a pancake..as these quasi-pvping girlie men like to say.

In case you missed the drop at Luna bank today. I dropped every item I have looted from COP there today. A chest of 118 items. From Arties to jewlery, you name it, it was there. I figured someone would get good use out of them. After I read the COP member's responses here today I was certainly not going to return it to them, as I always thought we eventually would. Even as ingots/cut leather or whatever.

Your move COP. You are down to a couple pawns and your king (maybe the Queen...TMI). Doesn't look to good when you are facing a full board and a better player :thumbsup:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your a bottom feeder bal, you res kill for your wins and you take pics of other peoples kills and post them as if they were yours.
It's funny you'd say that, because I never see you post any pics of kills... and well, every time I give you, or your guild a chance to fight me, you call in 2 or 3 more SCAM *AT THE VERY LEAST*. What a joke of a guild. Not one of you with the stones to back your shiznit up. WHAAAAA I'm fighting Vhinn, come save me! haha Sad. You guys remind me strangely of... COP... hmmm. And how would know? I *NEVER* see you in the field. Only at the gate with 4+ other people talking trash like you made it joining SCAM. You didn't, you lost it.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man if I would have known before I logged on a checked the forums how entertaining everything would be I would have made some popcorn.

On a side note, I guess its that time of the week for my weekly reminder.

1) If you can not handle this smacktalk dont look in here, I dont care if they are targeting you, just dont look in here if your going to complain about it. That goes for relatives of yours too, dont have your relatives PMing me to complain.(unless its warranted.)
2) Dont talk about hacks, anyone hacking, cheating, glitching, exploiting, dont post pictures of it. Dont even mention those words
3) Have fun and dont take things too personally.

Thanks, your friendly neighborhood Bard.

S

Skullcollector

It's funny you'd say that, because I never see you post any pics of kills... and well, every time I give you, or your guild a chance to fight me, you call in 2 or 3 more SCAM *AT THE VERY LEAST*. What a joke of a guild. Not one of you with the stones to back your shiznit up. WHAAAAA I'm fighting Vhinn, come save me! haha Sad. You guys remind me strangely of... COP... hmmm. And how would know? I *NEVER* see you in the field. Only at the gate with 4+ other people talking trash like you made it joining SCAM. You didn't, you lost it.
First of all I don’t post pics because im not the one bragging I got a kill like you do. And the pics you post aren’t even your kills so why do you post them in the first place? Second you say we call in help every time you attack one of us…I have been attacked by you now once in 5+ years and all you did was hide! And third you say you never see me anywhere else but the gate… That’s because we fight at the champ spawns, faction bases a lot lately and at the cop house or yew bank. Ive seen you in one of these areas once in the last month. And all you did was sit on the side of the cop house and hide. Once in awhile you ran around the corner to try to get a kill shot on the cop we were attacking. This shows that you don’t do much pvp anymore as almost all of the fights we do get from cop are away from the gate all together. You and some in cop say anything regardless of the truth. Its like you say things you WISH were the truth and if you say them enough maybe someone will believe them. The problem is Bal your another “DOM” making claims that everyone knows aren’t true. Keep talking bal, you will convince yourself soon I bet because your not convincing anyone else…

One last thing Bal, ALL my pvp characters are in factions so why would I need guard zone, everyone but you that I fight are orange. And you never show yourself so why should I worry about you…until im ressing of course.

H

harrypotted III

EVER
haha funny this statement coming from a COP member. Hypocrite???

H

harrypotted III

Vhinn are you joking with those pictures? All of the pics of SCAM have no insurance shot, it looks like you just walked up to John Bonam's afk ghost and took a pic of it. Same thing with Jack Daniels. If your going to post pics of killing SCAM at least make it believable.

M

Madchild

ok just for skull and Vhinn

I am COP

I am simpson , Dougy makenzie , madchild ,

i am on a crafting kick cuz i loged on after a 3 month break to find my chars nurfed

i pvp once a week if lucky and i do die fast when i venture out .

i have a short list of those i would give items back too cuz i know them as up standing people .vhinn and skull are both on the list as is lefty and xXBallaXx when he plays .

and when vhinn was in vent with me all i ever would hear is Simpson dont go in there followed by me laughing my ass off as i died or as i ran out healing like a mad man .

with me it eather works or it doesnt and eather way im laughing .

my fave tricks use to be runing into the guard zone and wither bombing 10 blus
or when there was a waka and 6 of em on running into the middle of em and withering or Eq.

why you ask ? cuz in this im better then you perfect macro typing world NO ONE see the stupid comming get em off guard and have fun .

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One last thing Bal, ALL my pvp characters are in factions so why would I need guard zone, everyone but you that I fight are orange. And you never show yourself so why should I worry about you…until im ressing of course.
We all saw you duel at the pvp tourney the time before last. You lost to cops worst.... *yawn*

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vhinn are you joking with those pictures? All of the pics of SCAM have no insurance shot, it looks like you just walked up to John Bonam's afk ghost and took a pic of it. Same thing with Jack Daniels. If your going to post pics of killing SCAM at least make it believable.

or have a money shot

S

Skullcollector

i have a short list of those i would give items back too cuz i know them as up standing people .vhinn and skull are both on the list as is lefty and xXBallaXx when he plays .
Well my list is huge for I will not keep an item that wasn’t given to me or I earned my self. I would rather give the item back so the person who lost it will come back and play. I don’t want to take away from others ability to fight me for that’s why im here in the first place. I love to pvp, its competitive and after many years im getting the hang of it.

We all saw you duel at the pvp tourney the time before last. You lost to cops worst.... *yawn*
Well you say I lost to two of cops worst, I beg to differ. Dubie and Romeo are both very good dexers and I was on a mage with no defense against dexers. And besides that’s not saying much for you if they are so bad, they did something you could never do yourself. You did try once but again you hide instead of fight. Also both of those characters don’t use hiding or stealth. Maybe that’s why you can’t beat anyone dressed, to many “retreat” type skills on your template...

M

Madchild

ok skull i admitt its not as simple as a list

the list i have is hand back with out question

there are people that can ask for their item back and all they will get from me is go buck a fuffalo.

they are the people that have offered to sell said item back to me or handed an item back as clippings

as for the people i dont know its as simple as a good chat .

i dont sell back or cut up i give back (after a good talk ) or i use . your tag has nothing to do with it .

and skull the reason u 4 are on that list is cuz of the help givin to me eather from total 2 day old newb or the help givin when my items droped and where never returned .

but i dont loot im crafting right now after all .

and i didnt want to wade in on six's problem to much the main reason of my post was to show that there are cop that wont hide behind stratics name no matter how bad or good we think we are .

H

harrypotted III

I am COP

I am simpson , Dougy makenzie , madchild ,

i am on a crafting kick cuz i loged on after a 3 month break to find my chars nurfed

i pvp once a week if lucky and i do die fast when i venture out .

and when vhinn was in vent with me all i ever would hear is Simpson dont go in there followed by me laughing my ass off as i died or as i ran out healing like a mad man .

with me it eather works or it doesnt and eather way im laughing .

my fave tricks use to be runing into the guard zone and wither bombing 10 blus
or when there was a waka and 6 of em on running into the middle of em and withering or Eq.

why you ask ? cuz in this im better then you perfect macro typing world NO ONE see the stupid comming get em off guard and have fun .
What?

M

Madchild

goes good sir

in game life and RL im running out of iron and cloth bods tho hahahaha

ive been pwning bods for hours hands kinda hurt :p

howz you been

M

Madchild

ok harry eather you refuse to try or you a few screws short of a complete build .

has been proven that a person no matter their schooling lvl or ego can make sence of the most scatter brained writings at first glance .

and i do rely on that fact cuz i am as A D D as they come ....get off your high horse and become human .

A

Archon007

COP does not have 1 decent PvPer left in the entire guild. Not one.
You are so funny. Ok, lets go with that how does it feel to get owned by all the none decent pvper's?

That must be embarrassing to keep getting put in stat so much, that you have to change to your blue none faction character most nights.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

EVER
haha funny this statement coming from a COP member. Hypocrite???

No Kid I am not a Cop member, I am Kyrite AKA Houdini of Thugz,
I am sure you heard of me :D .....

So my statment is True, and To be honest My account was stolen bye Six Guild a few years back, however Six today Runs around with my Bokuto, "Owned By Leathernott" So it would be nice running around with something of sixunders. so we are even...

W

WooWoo

everything cop has ever said about scam hacking needs to be rethought about because sir Archon here which im guessing is Selk or Potionmaker is a lil hypocrit boy :)... Once again cop can't back up anything they say and actually they did they opposite they proved themselves wrong lol

F

Freya/Passion

Harry, for the sake of keeping any brain cells just don't read any posts from Madchild, He feels like his time is better spent on Uo.

And Vhinn...Romeo and Dubie are decent Pvp'ers, I thought you were talking about Sugar or spice or someone else. And your second to last picture was like at LEAST 3 years ago. So that kinda kills your point.

Widow....oh widow, I guess in all your "awesomeness" you just don't realize certain things. But don't worry I will clear it all up for you. Did you guys come in and as a whole and stop the Tyranny that was Cop? Yes as a "group" with the rest of the shard I would say you did. Did your group screw that up and now cop is making a comeback? Yes I would say so. Have half the numbers of Scam drop < as we all said they would > yes I think they did. And lastly Cop has been on Sonoma...well I dunno Kms how long has there been a Cop on Sonoma?

In all Sonoma history I think Cop has played a part, This isn't the first time Cop has lost a great chunk of their members. It won't be the last, But I'm pretty sure they will be around during the last days of Uo.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PLEASE READ

I would just like to give everyone some friendly tips when it comes to posting screenshots.

1) If your posting a screenshot of you killing someone, make sure you got your killshot, and the money shot as well, otherwise you could be like a few people here and just target people at random who are low on health or newly resed.

2) Keep your image the correct size when posting it on the forums

3) If your image looks funky, like say theres some trees missing or random tiles around you here and there. Its best not to post that picture as there is most likely something wrong with your client. If this is the case please page a GM and explain to them your problem. Hopefully they will be able to help you remove yourself from the UO Gene pool.

Thanks!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would just personally like everyone on Sonoma to know that we have a guild here now to do nothing more than farm OUR scrolls. This guild seems to think they can get away with coming here, going to fel, farming our scrolls and not be attacked or having to fight. They can be most often be found in the back of Fire or down in Deceit around server down/up. Been there the past 4 days. Good Luck !

M

Madchild

Harry, for the sake of keeping any brain cells just don't read any posts from Madchild, He feels like his time is better spent on Uo.

In all Sonoma history I think Cop has played a part, This isn't the first time Cop has lost a great chunk of their members. It won't be the last, But I'm pretty sure they will be around during the last days of Uo.

Freya yes i do recall KMS saying the rough age of COP is the age of the shard .The last great split (if i may call it that ) was 3 to 4 years ago and it took more then half the member out of cop thats right about the time i started playing . i am not a one of the ones that stayed i joined after that after a lot of talking to lefty .

oh and the top part of the quote here please fix it you make it sound like i have it right , id rather play the game then fight it out on the boards. heres some hints pick on my schooling my upbringing my lame teachers anything really cuz some people here may not get the lil punch to the side you just gave me :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh moneyshots? You mean like these? By the way, tell that SCAM I said stop dying. He died like 3 times. To COP's morning crew... um yea. Nuff said.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would just personally like everyone on Sonoma to know that we have a guild here now to do nothing more than farm OUR scrolls. This guild seems to think they can get away with coming here, going to fel, farming our scrolls and not be attacked or having to fight. They can be most often be found in the back of Fire or down in Deceit around server down/up. Been there the past 4 days. Good Luck !

more power to your guild!

fyi ill buy all your pink ninja and 2.50 of your spirit speak ones:>

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Kid I am not a Cop member, I am Kyrite AKA Houdini of Thugz,
I am sure you heard of me :D .....

So my statment is True, and To be honest My account was stolen bye Six Guild a few years back, however Six today Runs around with my Bokuto, "Owned By Leathernott" So it would be nice running around with something of sixunders. so we are even...
get it right and tell it how it is.

our GM hack did all that, no one did anythign but him and Sadi he gave it to me to use. hack sold his account and he sold it with his account. way different than you make it sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.