• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread Take 3... Last chance gang!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyes of Origin

Shes always been neutral with all of us, so why even pick on her now? Mistake my a$$ is what I think. She was on her Lil Missy char, thats no mistake Deimos. She was still in SL and under the "R" tag..

**Edit** Its my understanding it was Slayer and Age who attacked her and Slayer ought to know better anyway.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shes always been neutral with all of us, so why even pick on her now? Mistake my a$$ is what I think. She was on her Lil Missy char, thats no mistake Deimos. She was still in SL and under the "R" tag..

**Edit** Its my understanding it was Slayer and Age who attacked her and Slayer ought to know better anyway.
Either way it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I love how Deimos tells me thanks for the spawn when it was actually his friend and guildmate's and they killed her for it. Real classy. They even zerg against their own lol.

E

Eyes of Origin

Either way it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
LOLOLOL Well, since it was Missy who told me about it, I guess that leaves you S.O.L, huh?
now stfu already.

C

Crystal Canyon

Holy Monkey! I haven't been to this thread for a while, but am I seeing things? Do my eyes really deceive me or has the "communist rule" been changed? LOL

Morgaine, get your camera out!!!!!

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

E

Eyes of Origin

Oh things are changing alright Crystal :) trouble is a brewing :fight: :stir:

K

King Salmon

... I am below half life and put a dragon on me. Big Win for you,

That sounds exactly how u kill anyone. No wonder u have to buy gold online u never get any from killing anyone rofl. your mare gets it all!

E

Eyes of Origin

didnt i tell you to shut it Deimos? must have struck a nerve last night tho... all you could say was it was none of my business, when in fact, Missy made it my business. It's gotta suck to be you.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didnt i tell you to shut it Deimos? must have struck a nerve last night tho... all you could say was it was none of my business, when in fact, Missy made it my business. It's gotta suck to be you.
And I quote from Missy "Who the hell does she think she is. She acts like she runs the shard. I can't stand her"

LOL, chew on that egg of knowledge

K

King Salmon

Actually, Morgaine, your business is staying off of origin because u know where you'll end up:stretcher:

E

Eyes of Origin

Both of you are horrible, bad in game and bad liars.. =/ And I think you have me confused with yourselves.. in both cases.
Missy told me to come read your post, shes watching the boards, so dont think your lies are getting past anyone.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
icq logs don't lie............sorry about your luck morgaine but it's just another person who does not like you.

E

Eyes of Origin

icq logs don't lie............sorry about your luck morgaine but it's just another person who does not like you.
IF and only IF that were true, then we have something in common, cause thats a bridge you just burned.. hows that feel?

E

Eyes of Origin

poor morgaine. the truth hurts
i've seen no shread of truth to anything you say :confused: so i still call bs.... how about you come see me in luna? hmmm? ohh and how does it feel you burned that bridge?? cant face the truth even when its right in front of you, can you?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i've seen no shread of truth to anything you say :confused: so i still call bs.... how about you come see me in luna? hmmm? ohh and how does it feel you burned that bridge?? cant face the truth even when its right in front of you, can you?
I'm sorry you 'CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

E

Eyes of Origin

I'm sorry you 'CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"
keep avoiding the question deimos, its ok .. im done with your sorry a$$ anyway. you made your bed, now its time to lay in it. :thumbup:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MBS, thanks for the spawn....................

The usual happened the 4 mbs guys died and balinor runs off.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MBS, thanks for the spawn....................

The usual happened the 4 mbs guys died and balinor runs off.
You mean, all the noobs died to twice the numbers, and I was fighting 8 on 1, so I just left? It's not my fault you girls suck so bad 8 on 1 that you can't kill me. Don't blame your failures on me. Besides, it was a win for me... I got kills and survived. And I wasn't at a spawn. They ran spawns all night, I started by killing your tamer outside the back of fire. Oh yea, what was that again? A 3 on 1? And the guy with the Super Dragon died? haha

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean, all the noobs died to twice the numbers, and I was fighting 8 on 1, so I just left? It's not my fault you girls suck so bad 8 on 1 that you can't kill me. Don't blame your failures on me. Besides, it was a win for me... I got kills and survived. And I wasn't at a spawn. They ran spawns all night, I started by killing your tamer outside the back of fire. Oh yea, what was that again? A 3 on 1? And the guy with the Super Dragon died? haha
Wasn't my tamer noob.................. and we had 4 people on :(

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, well ,well ...................... How the non-Mighty have fallen....
3v3 and it was total PWNAGE. We let you work the spawn and then came and took it by force...................... End of story. Thanks for the +20 magery.

+ Pan died no pic :(

K

King Salmon

U Must need to go back to preschool math bud....Slayer, Diemos, Nameless, Wes......that is four.... it was a 4v4 Balinor, Nero, Neo, Blake....thats an even battle witch happened at the terra sanctum spawn area aka the island. If u need a good eye doctor i suggest looking in the yellowpages, or online.
:party:
Needless to say you chased somone off only to let your 3 friends die. GJ bud
:thumbsup:

K

King Salmon

ROFL BALINOR ROFL KILLED ME AFK GJ BETTER POST THAT SCREEN SHOT! rofl rofl rofl good kill...

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't my tamer noob.................. and we had 4 people on :(
There's 6 on 1. I won that by default... 6 on 1 means you lose. I'm counting the EVs as on your team, cause they're orange... and I'm more scared of them than you.

3 on 1 here, Santa Clown is hidden. Boohoo. Tamer in stat.

I know... he's XMG, but hey, if you play in fel, and your guild talks trash... mess with the bull ya know? :)

Dont want to put your tamers into factions girls? Ok.

Does this girl ever stop running? Seriously...

K

King Salmon

Rofl there it is!!!! killing somone afk while i posted to U actually I got a good laugh. Your a real bad A.. let me tell u:cheerleader: GO BALINOR ROFL

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
killing somone afk while i posted to U actually I got a good laugh
Wait a minute... You were WRITING A POST *TO ME* WHEN I KILLED YOU??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *deep breath* BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

On a side note: Jimmy... comon brother... don't stoop that low. :) I actually had a little respect for ya till this morning... Comon! Pvp clean brotha. All that matters is that I KNOW what you're doing. Learn to pvp without that stuff you'll be better for it. Anyways, onto the pics! heh

This guy again. I was waiting till he got coon near dead, but Jimmy No Nose showed up and I couldn't resist a golden opportunity when he invis'd and went afk. Thunderstorm'd him, and he um, yea... was drinking pots... and using bandaids... while standing completely still... haha

This is where I took out his ride. To his credit he actually got it ressed once and I had to kill it again. :)

Eh, rat mage paralyzed me after we all ganged up on the poor warhorse... :)

I don't think the picture can be more perfect. heh That's hot.

I'm JUST SAYIN!

Then I was bored, Isaiah was there... I had to kill him. Sorry Isaiah. Next time I'll let ya finish. :)

Btw, where'd the other orange that died on the island go? He was COM too...

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, well ,well ...................... How the non-Mighty have fallen....
3v3 and it was total PWNAGE. We let you work the spawn and then came and took it by force...................... End of story. Thanks for the +20 magery.

+ Pan died no pic :(
NO RESPONSE YET? lol I am dieing to know the excuse why 3 stealth archers murdered your faces off.................

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because you were 3 stealth archers and one was a disarmer...you hide when u get hit, I was picked off 3v1, is that what you wanted to know?

Wheres the mage duel you were talking so much **** about? moron...

Nice blacked out task bar btw...

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should be a rule that if you post pictures, the entire taskbar should be visable.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because you were 3 stealth archers and one was a disarmer...you hide when u get hit, I was picked off 3v1, is that what you wanted to know?

Wheres the mage duel you were talking so much **** about? moron...

Nice blacked out task bar btw...
*FLEXES*

it was 3 v 3 ..........no EXCUSES

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Deimos and crew just got wrecked hardcore, how many statted?

King Salmon, Colonel Sanders, Grizzly, Noemi, Dread PvPer, Bam Bam, Nameless, Thulsa was dead twice but hides and runs like the coward he is. Not sure if he died or not but either way his crew got wrecked something awful.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes with the help of 5 ogre lords you killed 4 people................... We go to island and you tuck tail and run to ogre lords like the coward you are.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes with the help of 5 ogre lords you killed 4 people................... We go to island and you tuck tail and run to ogre lords like the coward you are.
LOL cowards play stealthers, afraid to be seen.

Ogre lords were on us too moron, and we weren't allied so we wouldnt grinder fight or else we would flag each other. Open fielded you guys got rocked on multiple characters with an extra person. Sanders got owned 1v1 without ogre lords, you are a dumbass. An owned dumbass. "Property of Wally" tatted on ur forehead...

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ogre lords were on us too moron, and we weren't allied so we wouldnt grinder fight or else we would flag each other. Open fielded you guys got rocked on multiple characters with an extra person. Sanders got owned 1v1 without ogre lords, you are a dumbass. An owned dumbass. "Property of Wally" tatted on ur forehead...
correction it looks like 6 different people were with u guys.

Sanders, Salmon, Dread PVPer, Nameless, Noemi, Bam Bam

the others were 2ndary chars...

we had 4...just sayin...

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sanders got owned by a dread mare.... nothing to do with your sorry pathetic a@#. Again you left matt to die........... It's ok matt wally is just a coward trammy tamer

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sanders got owned by a dread mare.... nothing to do with your sorry pathetic a@#. Again you left matt to die........... It's ok matt wally is just a coward trammy tamer
So its ok for you to hide and put super dragons on people but its diff if an archer who stays revealed kills you with a dread mare...and you dont mage duel....

Moron...

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So its ok for you to hide and put super dragons on people but its diff if an archer who stays revealed kills you with a dread mare...and you dont mage duel....

Moron...
A stealth archer versus a tamer archer- do the math tard boy (PET+BOW v BOW)
I knew you were dumb but not this dumb.

K

King Salmon

Im pretty sure they cant count that high, however. I get a kick outta how they run to ogre lords everytime we attack them, its almost comical. 3 pvp tamers vs 3 stealther and a red. So let use balinors reasoning on this...its was 3 chars +3 pets+10 ogre lords vs 4 or 5 rofl rofl.....

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im pretty sure they cant count that high, however. I get a kick outta how they run to ogre lords everytime we attack them, its almost comical. 3 pvp tamers vs 3 stealther and a red. So let use balinors reasoning on this...its was 3 chars +3 pets+10 ogre lords vs 4 or 5 rofl rofl.....
But by my resoning, it doesn't matter what you say, you're all noobs. I still can't stop laughing that I killed you while you were trying to respond to me on Stratics. That's just um, hillarious. haha

A

A Rev

Pvp clean brotha. All that matters is that I KNOW what you're doing. Learn to pvp without that stuff you'll be better for it. Anyways, onto the pics! heh

Just thought id mention...dont talk about running clean with that lil icon 4th from the right on your task bar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.