• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread Take 3... Last chance gang!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crystal Canyon

Hey Crystal are u trish in game? Because i sense some hatred in your posts like that N. bomb racial slur Trish spouted out last night after we rocked ya'll. :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::drama:

VERY SAD TRISH whoever u are
Well the biggest problem here I suppose is that you sense "hatred" in my post, when in fact, it is more disgust than anything. I do not hate, because I dont know Goodman well enough to "hate", but from what I saw today, I feel I have the right to be disgusted by his actions at the EM Event.

Am I trish?...Uhmmm no, its just a rumor Goodman deemed necessary to start. Now, use some deductive reasoning and try to figure this out...Its not me, its not Morgaine, its not Missy...hmmmmmm :scholar:

K

King Salmon

awww ok Pan, did i strike a nerve? maybe you should find out whos who before you make assumptions next time.
Evidently u cant read morgaine....is that why u dont cook? U should just shut the he!! up and post when posted to like a good woman.

E

Eyes of Origin

Evidently u cant read morgaine....is that why u dont cook? U should just shut the he!! up and post when posted to like a good woman.
rofl rolleyes: so funny that when you get mad and have nothing else to say you always turn to making comments about my life outside of game. You forget, I've heard it all before, it dont phase me any. :p lol

get some new stuff to talk about, you cant talk crap about game, dont talk crap at all.

ps since you brought it up, its no surprise you sit home playing uo with that way of thinking, what woman would want that? =/

K

King Salmon

rofl rolleyes: so funny that when you get mad and have nothing else to say you always turn to making comments about my life outside of game. You forget, I've heard it all before, it dont phase me any. :p lol

get some new stuff to talk about, you cant talk crap about game, dont talk crap at all.

ps since you brought it up, its no surprise you sit home playing uo with that way of thinking, what woman would want that? =/
If u had any brains you'd remember your the one that started it. R u really that stupid? Starting crap then trying to turn it all around to make u look good. dont bother answering my question either anyone that has met u knows the answer already.:popcorn:

E

Eyes of Origin

If u had any brains you'd remember your the one that started it. R u really that stupid? Starting crap then trying to turn it all around to make u look good. dont bother answering my question either anyone that has met u knows the answer already.:popcorn:
lol yeah, I started it by saying you had too many drinks again and you were trying to make an assumption about someone I know quite well. Like she would say something like that? So, if you wanna talk about stupid, take a look in the mirror Slayer.
I am sooo stupid mmhmmm rolleyes: again come up with something better than that and btw, no one has met me and if anyone had, you again, would look like the stupid one. Shhhhhhh while you think you're ahead.

now that that is out my system, how about we move on to something that actually relates to the PvP boards? hmmmm?

K

King Salmon

absolutely nothing to do but try and get the last word in a subject she was not even involved in. so very sad. get a life

E

Eyes of Origin

absolutely nothing to do but try and get the last word in a subject she was not even involved in. so very sad. get a life
pssst.. in case you havent noticed, its a public forum, anyone can add their two cents on anything, even if its a subject they werent involved in.
Besides, how do you know that I'm not involved? Another assumption?

K

King Salmon

pssst.. in case you havent noticed, its a public forum, anyone can add their two cents on anything, even if its a subject they werent involved in.
Besides, how do you know that I'm not involved? Another assumption?
wow :postcount:

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you take a seminar on ******baggery 101 with Deimos Salmon?

Please dont come to the realization that you suck at pvp, and now need to turn to RL insults like your boy.

Remember, deep breath, its only a game. I understand that can be an upsetting concept to some people.

K

King Salmon

Did you take a seminar on ******baggery 101 with Deimos Salmon?

Please dont come to the realization that you suck at pvp, and now need to turn to RL insults like your boy.

Remember, deep breath, its only a game. I understand that can be an upsetting concept to some people.
if u weren't a 1/2 wit stussy you would be able to understand what u read and see she started it, and morgaine will post till her damn fingers fall off to get the last word in...about something she has no clue about....pure comedy see u on the field playa

E

Eyes of Origin

Good morning Slayer!!! awww cant believe you're still here posting!
Maybe you should reread what my last post said last night and think about it long and hard before you post again.

K

King Salmon

show your face in game morgaine wait your to skerd....if u need something constructive to do with your time other than trying to slam us i hear the house in the ssw corner of baja's luna housing area is hiring.:postcount:

C

Coragin

With all the insults I have seen since I just read this thread from beginnign to end (long read). Including my own insults to people, I feel compelled to apologize for my own petty shots and personal insults towards people.

So consider this a formal apology to all of you I insulted on a RL level since the beginning of this thread. It was childish and un-called for. For now on I will do my best (which is usually done quite well) to not insult people on a RL or in game type basis. I know this is an oxymoron due to the title of the thread, but I believe in the spirit of fun and the game insults are not needed (at least from my end). I am not calling for a change to the way everyone talks or does things here, I dont wanna force my posting style on anyone, this is just a personal choice.

So to all my friends (and allies), enemies and people I just verbally attacked, I apologize for personal insults.

K

King Salmon

With all the insults I have seen since I just read this thread from beginnign to end (long read). Including my own insults to people, I feel compelled to apologize for my own petty shots and personal insults towards people.

So consider this a formal apology to all of you I insulted on a RL level since the beginning of this thread. It was childish and un-called for. For now on I will do my best (which is usually done quite well) to not insult people on a RL or in game type basis. I know this is an oxymoron due to the title of the thread, but I believe in the spirit of fun and the game insults are not needed (at least from my end). I am not calling for a change to the way everyone talks or does things here, I dont wanna force my posting style on anyone, this is just a personal choice.

So to all my friends (and allies), enemies and people I just verbally attacked, I apologize for personal insults.
Glad to see somone has some sense still....i thought this game was turning everyone into benjamin button or whatever that movie's called where they are born old and turn into a child. Is it time for a :grouphug: or a :bdh:

E

Eyes of Origin

lolol on the job thing slayer.. considering I work two jobs, I suggest you keep your trap shut and keep the trash talk to in game stuff, follow your own advice and shut up about things you know nothing about.
FYI, I was very involved in what happened in Luna the other night, again follow your own advice.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lolol on the job thing slayer.. considering I work two jobs, I suggest you keep your trap shut and keep the trash talk to in game stuff, follow your own advice and shut up about things you know nothing about.
FYI, I was very involved in what happened in Luna the other night, again follow your own advice.
:lol:

C

Crystal Canyon

Not to sound like I'm name calling, but honestly, King Salmom, if anyone sounds stupid here it is you with the comment that "Morgaine started this conversation". Fact is, others can read here also and Morgaine was correct in saying that you started it by making assumptions. Refer to this post you made:

King Salmon
Adventurer

Hey Crystal are u trish in game? Because i sense some hatred in your posts like that N. bomb racial slur Trish spouted out last night after we rocked ya'll. : loser:

VERY SAD TRISH whoever u are
Morgaine did reply to it, but as she also stated, this is a public forum and she has every right to add her opinion, just as you did.

I did happen to see this "Trish" you speak of at the bank last night and she is sporting a SIN guild tag. So if you want to accuse someone of something, maybe you should just go to the source which would be SIN.

Now that that is cleared up, How about everyone go back to Pvp smack talk.
That's where the entertainment is LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.