PvP Thread Take 3... Last chance gang!!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coragin

King Salmon? Colonel Sanders?

Sometimes I think a lot of pvpers are in a contest to see who can come up with the most, annoying, childish, retarted, CaPs AlTeRnAtIng, names...

Or they are all of the above...

Funny.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
:twak: you should know better than to make comments like that... those two could probably never back that up in normal conditions.
Is this morgaine posting or did she let someone use her stratics account to post? Only reason I ask is because she does that for pvp.

J

Jimmy No Nose

Excuse one: lag (photoshop more fake pics to save face)
Excuse two: multani was blocked in
Excuse three: Colonel Sanders and King Salmon are clearly better than ffbz
Thanks for the two v two

:danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :pancakes: :danceb: :danceb:
I know I beat King Salmon and XXX back to back in despise 1v1 recently.
I know I beat Santa 1v1 in despise a couple days ago. (i know you dont believe it because he doesnt 1v1, but he must have felt confident)

Santa and King Salmon believe it. Santa still sticking with the lost conn?
Santa next time you see me i got a new tactic for you. Bola me, then disarm me, then run away as fast as you can.

Now i will read Santas excuses.
Excuse 1 I lost connection.
Excuse 2 My guild wasnt on. I had to 1v1
Excuse 3 A little boy was sitting on my lap telling me what he wanted for Christmas. I was distracted.

Thanks for the 1v1s I appreciate the points.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
I know I beat Santa 1v1 in despise a couple days ago. (i know you dont believe it because he doesnt 1v1, but he must have felt confident)

Santa next time you see me i got a new tactic for you. Bola me, then disarm me, then run away as fast as you can.

Excuse 3 A little boy was sitting on my lap telling me what he wanted for Christmas. I was distracted.

LOL Your welcome and even though I was standing still with a client crash I should have still killed you. We will give you that win so Jimmy NO Skill- 1 kill and Santa 25 kills. I figured 25 is on the low end on how many times I have killed you but it's a start.

E

Eyes of Origin

:twak: you should know better than to make comments like that... those two could probably never back that up in normal conditions.
Is this morgaine posting or did she let someone use her stratics account to post? Only reason I ask is because she does that for pvp.
lol orly??? :twak::twak::twak: again come up with your own lines and stop stealing Vials.

Speaking of Vial, did he change all his char names so we couldnt give him crap about how bad he is too?? It's like he dropped off the face of the earth.. must be ashamed to be associated with the likes of S1N.

J

Jimmy No Nose

LOL Your welcome and even though I was standing still with a client crash I should have still killed you. We will give you that win so Jimmy NO Skill- 1 kill and Santa 25 kills. I figured 25 is on the low end on how many times I have killed you but it's a start.

Lets see, your bandage took effect right before the kill shot AND You were running away. So no to the client crash. As far as your kills vs my kills. It is lopsided in your favor, ill give you that. This is the beginning of a new era though. I am consistantly getting better while you consistantly call in more troops.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
Lets see, your bandage took effect right before the kill shot AND You were running away. So no to the client crash. As far as your kills vs my kills. It is lopsided in your favor, ill give you that. This is the beginning of a new era though. I am consistantly getting better while you consistantly call in more troops.

LOL i dont even have healing so how would a bandage go off (lie)...................

We don't need to know about your new ERA this is a don't ask don't tell kind of day.

ENJOY

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
NOW let's talk about what happened in despise today...... I need to hear some excuses............

Team LOSERS- TELEPWN WOMAN, MULTANI, EWA, TONY YAHOO, TRISH, ROURIK, BUGS BUNNY, TKO

I am proud to say we did not have a single death.......

(insert excuses here)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2008
Who is the Team LOSERS now?

7 people can sit on an island and field against 2 Min, 2 Com, and then reds fighting against the Min and Com....I like how you just hide when you friends die, you are a chump.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
Who is the Team LOSERS now?

7 people can sit on an island and field against 2 Min, 2 Com, and then reds fighting against the Min and Com....I like how you just hide when you friends die, you are a chump.
LOL we had three people on versus 7 and you resort to getting blues to help you it's really pathetic but we expect nothing less from you. How did you enjoy that stat thulsa put you in one v one?

J

Jimmy No Nose

LOL i dont even have healing so how would a bandage go off (lie)...................

We don't need to know about your new ERA this is a don't ask don't tell kind of day.

ENJOY
If it wasnt a bandage it was a pot. Doesnt matter how your hp jumped, it did.

Lets just put it this way. There is a saying, Even a blind squirrel get a nut once and a while. I guess this blind squirrel got his nut on you.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2008
Wrong...

Me and matt showed up when coon was up and it was just You (Colonel Sanders), Serena Zephyr, Nameless, and Age...all died except you who hid like a coward and stealthed off as his friends died.

Blues were there before but were raided and they came back after you guys had died to kill Baracoon....

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
Wrong...

Me and matt showed up when coon was up and it was just You (Colonel Sanders), Serena Zephyr, Nameless, and Age...all died except you who hid like a coward and stealthed off as his friends died.

Blues were there before but were raided and they came back after you guys had died to kill Baracoon....
I did kill you so.......................... Well just bring non faction characters since you have to resort to getting help from them. Thats all that means son

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
And telepwn man died again. His exact words "it's useless to pvp tonight" - Words of a true winner :thumbsup:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2008
Take it out of context "its useless to play tonight 5v1," moron, and about ur 500m duel, wheres the pure mage at? MMO to broker?

and to take down 2 of the 5 before u guys killed me is pathetic lol.

Stealther disarm, deathstrike, bleed, other stealther AI AI AI, mage xheals

U wanted a 500m duel with me, bring ur mage. I dont talk **** about 500m mage duels, walk the walk buddy. U started it.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
Take it out of context "its useless to play tonight 5v1," moron, and about ur 500m duel, wheres the pure mage at? MMO to broker?

and to take down 2 of the 5 before u guys killed me is pathetic lol.

Stealther disarm, deathstrike, bleed, other stealther AI AI AI, mage xheals

U wanted a 500m duel with me, bring ur mage. I dont talk **** about 500m mage duels, walk the walk buddy. U started it.
Teaming up with FFBZ isn't working. Multani,TELEPWN MAN,BUGS BUNNY,CALL ME PAN all dead AGAIN........................ I killed you one v one earlier so pay up. You can drop the 500m off to me whenever.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2008
u killed me 1v1? Whend u make this up? LOL

3v6 we lost u guys had super dragon and dread mare, they cant xheal me...congrats

4v6 you guys lost right before that...

Mage duel brokered 500m on your mage ur account.

Whats up?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
u killed me 1v1? Whend u make this up? LOL

3v6 we lost u guys had super dragon and dread mare, they cant xheal me...congrats

4v6 you guys lost right before that...

Mage duel brokered 500m on your mage ur account.

Whats up?
I have no mages sorry. We did the tamer v tamer fight a few hrs ago. I won so where are you gonna drop my gold off? Please make them 1mill checks x500.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
I dont have a mage setup for this, but I will make one.
So Matt can play your account. I Give him credit he is a good mage but you son are a trammel tamer........................

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2008
So Matt can play your account. I Give him credit he is a good mage but you son are a trammel tamer........................
Excuses excuses, you are a chicken**** puss, all there is to it. Stealth away and quit asking for duels you punk ass kid.

H

HaX Ur MoM

Plz Everyone quit talking **** back and forth until you are worthy of talking it. I've played this game long enough to know who is good and who isn't. Deimos, Slayer, & Diablo if you were any good why didn't I ask you to transfer shards for a two man guild? I guess if I needed a STEALTHER I would of asked Deimos, cause yeah I am one person that will not take it away from you, your good at your template. A template that is fround on but, a template none the less. Diablo, buddy stick to stealing from guildies and making museums out of the rares they have gathered if that is really what makes you happy. And Slayer, maybe the worst player I have ever seen actually continously talk ****. For the three of you I ask if you want to talk about my guild. Put up or shut up. The only reason yall have ever one a fight is cause you have Lil P with yall. And if we can't all agree there then you all have completely lost it. And to conclude this Balinor really man, bring your tamer to me plz you suck bib lactic.... and you know it!

To all of you. Put up or Shut up. I don't need a 500 mil duel. If you want to duel for honor let me know. Don't get me wrong if you want to put the gold up, I will honor it. Then bank it. TY and GOOD NIGHT

H

HaX Ur MoM

And Goodman, if you were to duel wallace on a pure mage you might think it was me. You can ask Vendetta about that. Wallace CAN play other templates. Hes actually tried, but whats the use in it? If a template works for you,( stealther pu$$y) like yours then why not play it? Don't pancake about a template when we are all able to make the same ones. One thing about Ultima is that One man can have the IDENTICAL template, play it completely different and suck at it. Telepwn Man vs Deimos possibly? Same templates exactly. Put up or shut up? You said how awesome you were. Prove it?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
And Goodman, if you were to duel wallace on a pure mage you might think it was me. You can ask Vendetta about that. Wallace CAN play other templates. Hes actually tried, but whats the use in it? If a template works for you,( stealther pu$$y) like yours then why not play it? Don't pancake about a template when we are all able to make the same ones. One thing about Ultima is that One man can have the IDENTICAL template, play it completely different and suck at it. Telepwn Man vs Deimos possibly? Same templates exactly. Put up or shut up? You said how awesome you were. Prove it?
Look it's MATT. Wallace sucks simple as that. You yourself have done nothing but heal him and die. To many times to count in the last few days......... Stick to GL because we took over your guild (R) and this is our shard. Good luck BRO :fight:

E

Eyes of Origin

Deimos, heres the thing.. I probably quit the guild before I actually dropped the tag. I was too busy actually learning how to play my mage.. and the more and more I was away from KD, the more and more I realized most of you are horrible on any template.
Am I claiming to be as good as Chad? lol I'm no where near it... I still suck on my mages in my mind and I constantly get my ass handed to me, but have I improved far more than you have in 10 yrs?? I would have to say yes, so get over it and keep playing your stealther, the only thing you're good at.

Wally, give it up.. we all know Deimos has like 50 soulstones and has the skills to put together a pure mage. He just wont cause he'll lose. After 10 yrs of playing UO he still sucks at them and will continue sucking.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2008
Agreed.

With my luck he will try to pay me with his Origin gate house he spent 400m on or w/e and that is only worth 1-5m now...what a fricktard.

H

HaX Ur MoM

Look it's MATT. Wallace sucks simple as that. You yourself have done nothing but heal him and die. To many times to count in the last few days......... Stick to GL because we took over your guild (R) and this is our shard. Good luck BRO :fight:
Lolz, Lolz, Lolz, How do you respond to such a moron? He posts off of rage, He doesn't even somewhat get the truth put out there. No one has denied that yall have beaten us at despise. Honestly you should, We have two ppl. One mage one dexer. If you are unable to outfield us then you are really horrible. I mean we will fight you open field no fields and kill you everytime. That being the only reason yall have ever beaten us. Standing in fields with superdragons. LMAO yeah, and to remark on your quote here "Stick to GL because we took over your guild (R) and this is our shard." You act like you accomplished something. You gained what from doing this? Look at the members you have? Now think oh they are SWAT members. And remember you lost your best SWAT member Rocket to us. So what are you even getting at. When you took "R" from booting GL you did me a favor. Cause I was able to get rid of all the trash that was in it. I still have the good players on my side if you don't recall. You just made it easier for me not to be an a**hole and boot them for what everyone else says no reason. But yeah i thank you and your guildies from taking that from me. LOLz Omg was that a personal attack? my bad lets all cry about it.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
Lolz, Lolz, Lolz, How do you respond to such a moron? He posts off of rage, He doesn't even somewhat get the truth put out there. No one has denied that yall have beaten us at despise. Honestly you should, We have two ppl. One mage one dexer. If you are unable to outfield us then you are really horrible. I mean we will fight you open field no fields and kill you everytime. That being the only reason yall have ever beaten us. Standing in fields with superdragons. LMAO yeah, and to remark on your quote here "Stick to GL because we took over your guild (R) and this is our shard." You act like you accomplished something. You gained what from doing this? Look at the members you have? Now think oh they are SWAT members. And remember you lost your best SWAT member Rocket to us. So what are you even getting at. When you took "R" from booting GL you did me a favor. Cause I was able to get rid of all the trash that was in it. I still have the good players on my side if you don't recall. You just made it easier for me not to be an a**hole and boot them for what everyone else says no reason. But yeah i thank you and your guildies from taking that from me. LOLz Omg was that a personal attack? my bad lets all cry about it.
*cries*

We are actually happy with the members we have. Why do you think WE booted you from R...... Think about that one....................

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
Deimos, heres the thing.. I probably quit the guild before I actually dropped the tag. I was too busy actually learning how to play my mage.. and the more and more I was away from KD, the more and more I realized most of you are horrible on any template.
Am I claiming to be as good as Chad? lol I'm no where near it... I still suck on my mages in my mind and I constantly get my ass handed to me, but have I improved far more than you have in 10 yrs?? I would have to say yes, so get over it and keep playing your stealther, the only thing you're good at.

Wally, give it up.. we all know Deimos has like 50 soulstones and has the skills to put together a pure mage. He just wont cause he'll lose. After 10 yrs of playing UO he still sucks at them and will continue sucking.
We know how bad you are morgaine a trammy who tried to run in fell. You let other people play your account in pvp tourneys, why?
You have improved on nothing except getting people to hate you. Even the trammy's on these boards dislike you.............
Hell, matt and wally curse you like the dog you are and you follow them around like a lil puppy dog. Might wanna seek some help...........................................

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2008
*cries*

We are actually happy with the members we have. Why do you think WE booted you from R...... Think about that one....................
Because we made our own guild and killed yall?

E

Eyes of Origin

We know how bad you are morgaine a trammy who tried to run in fell. You let other people play your account in pvp tourneys, why?
You have improved on nothing except getting people to hate you. Even the trammy's on these boards dislike you.............
Hell, matt and wally curse you like the dog you are and you follow them around like a lil puppy dog. Might wanna seek some help...........................................

I care not who likes or dislikes me, have you not figured that out? If I cared, I wouldn't have crossed most of the ppl who now hate me or have hated me at one point or another.
Matt and Wally had the right to curse me and all of us in "R"
.. I helped throw them out of "R" knowing damn well that it was Matt's guild. I called them out on the Harrower they didnt raid, knowing if I had icq'd them, they would've come. Yup, they hate me or hated me.
I don't follow them around.. I am not what you would call "best friends" with them, nor do I hate them.
It is just a game after all, sometimes you see the worst of people, sometimes you see the best of people and its a game you are obviously taking way too seriously if you believe the lies you tell on the boards and believe them. Maybe it is you who needs to seek help.

I play Tram as much as I play Fel, I am sorry if I am successful at both and you arent successful in either. =/

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2008
Deimos plays like a trammy in fel and acts like a fel player in tram.

I.e.

He wont flag and runs if you flag him in fel, but in tram he talks mad smack like he is a badass fel pvper.

Funny guy actually...

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Deimos plays like a trammy in fel and acts like a fel player in tram.

I.e.

He wont flag and runs if you flag him in fel, but in tram he talks mad smack like he is a badass fel pvper.

Funny guy actually...
Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
And another victory over FFZB,WALLACE BOYS, and the BLUEBIES

Thanks for the spawn wally boy

(i know you noticed thulsa doom killed you) ALL KILL FOR THE WIN

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2008
It was your guildies spawn, lol.

Zerg, still pussin out of his duel.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
According to what I saw... 2 FFBz just WRECKED SL in Terra/Star... I got some great screenshots. :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
And I do believe 2 FFBz were droppin SL left and right. I'll post some pics later. :)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 24, 2008
I do believe I killed you at the spawn TWICE..................Go figure, I am not partaking...........:pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes:
Big accomplishment, you had what 7 or 8 people on the island, wither stacking, godric was gone so u come on Thulsa when I am below half life and put a dragon on me. Big Win for you, then 5v1 in terra and I dropped you and you dropped me, so thats another accomplishment...or not.

And you refuse to mage duel b/c you want to duel on a hiding tamer...u sir are a RAWWRetard.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
Big accomplishment, you had what 7 or 8 people on the island, wither stacking, godric was gone so u come on Thulsa when I am below half life and put a dragon on me. Big Win for you, then 5v1 in terra and I dropped you and you dropped me, so thats another accomplishment...or not.

And you refuse to mage duel b/c you want to duel on a hiding tamer...u sir are a RAWWRetard.
Please don't talk about numbers you had two other different factions helping you................ and still got murdered

E

Eyes of Origin

and whats this crap about you guys jumpin on Missy, of all freakin ppl?

Status
Not open for further replies.