• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dain

I can't believe i just read all this page.

Pretty much every post is the same; someone dies, someone else yells cheater, liar or lame tactics, insults are swapped, people try to make other's feel inferior and bring up past events/duels/fights to justify their claims. When that fails they start commenting on their real lives and the people they are.

Until someone posts something new this thread isn't going anywhere productive. Isn't this meant to be a PvP server about the present game, not battles fought years ago when the game was different and deluding yourself into thinking that the people you direct your insults at actually care or are effected.

In the end we're all just geeks (sorry everyone, it's undeniable; look at what you're playing, how long u have and the fact you're reading this right now) and nothing we say or do will ever prove anything.

P.S
I pWn u ALL cos me so L337, i am better player then u this means me smarter, sometimes i can beat you on my characters; there's no such thing as luck, variables or people just having a good/bad day it's all skill and this means i am better then you. I am 16 and work as a Model Agent in one of Australias most famous Agencies, this means i am superior person to u all.

Never argue with an idiot, they will beat you with experience.

Applies to each every one of you that's taken a side.

S

Sneaky

I can't believe i just read all this page.

Pretty much every post is the same; someone dies, someone else yells cheater, liar or lame tactics, insults are swapped, people try to make other's feel inferior and bring up past events/duels/fights to justify their claims.
This is a PvP thread....

When that fails they (the rons) start commenting on their real lives and the people they are.
Fixed for truth.

Until someone posts something new this thread isn't going anywhere productive. Isn't this meant to be a PvP server about the present game, not battles fought years ago when the game was different and deluding yourself into thinking that the people you direct your insults at actually care or are effected.
/agrees

In the end we're all just geeks (sorry everyone, it's undeniable; look at what you're playing, how long u have and the fact you're reading this right now) and nothing we say or do will ever prove anything.
Not sure what being a geek has to do with the rest of your post, are you trying to say we are just all the same as each other because we all play UO? If you are then your completely wrong...

P.S
I pWn u ALL cos me so L337, i am better player then u this means me smarter, sometimes i can beat you on my characters; there's no such thing as luck, variables or people just having a good/bad day it's all skill and this means i am better then you. I am 16 and work as a Model Agent in one of Australias most famous Agencies, this means i am superior person to u all.

Never argue with an idiot, they will beat you with experience.
Hehe yes, it does sound childish doesn't it.

Applies to each every one of you that's taken a side.
What does? We don't all claim we are the **** IRL and have to attempt to put others down to make ourselfs feel better. In fact the vast majority of us don't. Only the childish ones do. Note, just because your (not talking about you directly here Dain) a child doesn't mean your acting childishly, on the other hand just because your an adult (or claim to be) doesn't mean you behave like one...

S

Sneaky

I do moreso remember the battles such as jinman morri and myself, watching you all die in starroom... (was there 8 or 10?) ...
You mean this?

If so, pathetic is the only word I can think to describe that as.

D

Dain

Not sure what being a geek has to do with the rest of your post, are you trying to say we are just all the same as each other because we all play UO? If you are then your completely wrong...

I mean once you get behind a computer screen you're no better then anyone else, where u come from and what u do doesn't change who you are on the internet and how u play.

What does? We don't all claim we are the **** IRL and have to attempt to put others down to make ourselves feel better. In fact the vast majority of us don't. Only the childish ones do. Note, just because your (not talking about you directly here Dain) a child doesn't mean your acting childishly, on the other hand just because your an adult (or claim to be) doesn't mean you behave like one...

By the people that took sides i mean those that, for example - attack the rons about their play style, lifestyle and/or the person they are in real life AS WELL as the rons themselves.

S

Sneaky

By the people that took sides i mean those that, for example - attack the rons about their play style, lifestyle and/or the person they are in real life AS WELL as the rons themselves.
Yeh, I see your point, however the RL comments only happen when certain people are around, others cannot be blamed for retaliating (although they shouldn't, its all they want).

kvhokuto

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow oce is still here?? barely?

I see nothing has changed except the guild names.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, where is everyone? all there is to fight is dain, held, and a few other dexers.. not even the rons are around.

Now for a rants i have.

Held and dains new Evil Omen Para ganking 2v1 or 3v1. can you get any lower? i cant think of many people who can live after a curse, corpse, EO, Para, Exp + FS + Painspike from two people, hell even 3 people. Can anyone say :lame:

E

Ericge99

Yes I will ..... Lame! Held cant kill anyone otherwise, thats a fact.

E

Elwood

Talking of gimp, nice new template on your dexxer held. ep Bushido/ninja with bokuto nerve strike and death strike spamming...

After seeing you guys sitting outside fire entrance in even numbers (and at one stage you actually outnumbered us) refusing to come inside and fight I now know why you and dain NEVER play reds. I constantly came in and fought you 1v3 in gz, died a couple of times sure, but killed oh yeah you know it a hundred times lol and you once while being dumped on.

Oh, and Dain turn your speeder off mate. It was so obvious the other night it's not funny. Sticks out like dogs balls when you are and when you aren't using it. Same as when the whole shard can see ash using it.

On another note how funny is it seeing one of the rons come on by himself last night and only play his blue dexxer and get pumped. Got me once in terra, just disarm spamming my mage wep necro and hitting me at will (same thing he sooks about other dexxers doing to his mage lol) but he tried to raid despise solo and got owned several times, funny stuff. Better wait for your brother next time ron so you can get the omen para ganks going otherwise you are just cannon fodder.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i can kill a few people :) just not toc noxxers/archer gimps
well if ya can kill people stop eo paraganking me. on my NECRO/MAGE and SWORDS/ARCHER. i cant remmeber how many times i died to it the other night on both chars

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your so full of **** Elwood. You are a crappy newbie archer cannon, that is all. On a mage your a joke because it requires skill. I was on a dexer last night because its easier to stay alive getting ganked constantly - because i can run and use aids (something you do a lot). I wouldnt have got as many kills on a mage because I wouldnt have been able to cast 3+ vs 1.

I actually killed you and dervis who were ganking me 2 vs 1 - crappy newbs. I killed you when your newbie archer cannon tradie friend was whacking me as well. Go team dregs.

Stop acting like your a decent pvper, your a disgrace. All you do is call ganks, you can't 1 vs 1 for ****. I remember you and nosta last night ganking me. I got nosta killed via honor and hanging around an AW, then i proceeded to kill you. Within 20 seconds you called another 4 newbie cannons, you gutless maggot.

I don't know why you are saying dain and held are crap, they are a lot better than everyone in your guild, except for dervis who shows a small amount of quality.

Reverse the odds last night - you vs 8 SSO (assuming we had 8) with dismounters. YOU WOULDNT EVEN SHOW. I give it a go no matter what the odds, and still most my deaths were via dismount.

I do agree with you on dain and held speedhacking. I noticed it the other night, they just claimed "telstra ADSL", I was like "im telstra cable" which is even faster moron. He soon said nothing and ran off. However the funniest part last night was you guys ganking me with dismount 5 vs 1 and spaming "hacker scum" and "stop speedhacking etc", seriously get a clue simple tradies. I AM NOT SKIPPING, thus not speedhacking. If you want to see one look at ASH, he "skips".

I was having fun killing you guys 2, 3, and 4 vs 1. I killed most of you at least once. The funniest part was that I still managed to get 1 ps running in and out hitting bara, then self ressed. It was a 115 archery but it made me laugh that 6 reds could not stop me from hitting that champ. Useless muppets.

TOC teamwork is non existent. The only "teamwork" you could claim is dismounting someone and 8 newbies proceeding to gank the one target with there useless archers. If these 8 newbies were on mages I doubt the person would die, lol. That is because your mages are soooooooooooooooo crap.

TOC = number win, as with OMG etc. No quality in any guilds.

SSO will be on saturday arvo, so bring your oceania alliance for a gank you weak maggots.

PS Clog stop whinging about now wars. Your complaining the rons weren't on to gank the living crap out of? How about your number hoarding guild breaks up into 2 guilds because you have so many members. Then there would be constant battles instead of joining oceania to gank 3 SSO. Its fun fighting outnumbered, and we do it (obviously). But when you guys start brining 10+ with dismounters vs 3 it gets beyond a joke. I remember when you had 12. Bloody instant killed from archers, you can't get any lamer. But the funniest part is if you were on mages I doubt you would kill us 12 vs 3 (unless you zerg) - thats how crap you all are!!!

T

thenow

Ron, once again, lol. Idiot. Your long winded , illusionary truthful and whinging posts are getting longer and longer.
Why is it that there only 3 of you in your guild, because you're a stupid arrogant fool with no team mates.
PS when you did have a team it was ok for you to gank.
As a matter of fact,its ok for you to para gank, dismount use pets, use dexxers, use aids, use a necro, trap star and just about every other thing u cry about [you cry more then anyone I know,ingame n irl].
Get over yourself and I'd say look in a mirrow but it would either break on you or you'd probably start doing inappropiate things to yourself[not sure which, punching the mirrow or something rude to yourself].

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it that there only 3 of you in your guild, because you're a stupid arrogant fool with no team mates.
we have chosen not to recruit anyone, god dam your stupid. If we recruited anyone we would ruin the balance of the shard as of right now. Furthermore NONE of u have any merit, and are terrible at best 'pvping'.

Partof, you are so incredibly stupid i wonder how u go about living without hand-outs. Can you count your spastic hoardes numbers, then count SSO's, then realise that you guys ONLY come out IN GANKS, and pretty much only get kills with dismount even thought u outnumber us by ridiculous odds. Oh when we were OPK, it was you (like now) who would only fight outnumbered still, your blue TC dogs would sit in gz with more numbers. Nothing's changed except the gz is now a house.

As for elwoods post - LOL. YOU SIT IN A HOUSE TILL U HAVE A GANK. Don't act as if you have any 'courage' or 'balls'. You're a gutless maggot who house hides with 2x our numbers. You play a newb ass concus spamming archer that even a toddler could play. If you can't play a mage, you can't play uo.

Was funny the other night when we took your despise (with way less numbers), u were all originally on mages, once we came u got slaughtered, and ALL LOGGED ONTO ARCHERS/GIMP DEXERS - and still died. Doesn't this just show you how crap you are? Atleast Held/Dain can use a mage 10x better than u guys, and don't have to dismount gank. Given, it is gutless they only use blues, but still come on, you would only use a blue too if you didn't have such numbers.

Oh and ToC newbies remember IT ISN'T A GANK IF YOU OUTNUMBER - which is the only way u guys fight. If you guys have heard of a guild called "FL" on pacific, google them, cause you're the oceanian branch.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can't play a mage, you can't play uo.
who says? just because people DONT play mages dont mean they cant play uo, yes some people cannot play mages aswell as other, but they are better at other aspects of the game, dont you think a game full of mages would be boring as ****?

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who says? just because people DONT play mages dont mean they cant play uo, yes some people cannot play mages aswell as other, but they are better at other aspects of the game, dont you think a game full of mages would be boring as ****?
i think you interpreted the comment wrongly? what i mean is: if you can't use a mage with any degree of skill, you totally suck at uo, thus resort to newbie no brainer templates - archers etc.

Mages are the only template that require any real thought, that's why when used in the hands of a good player they are devasting compared to other classes. I.e if my bro and I used dexers ONLY, there's no way in hell we could take on the numbers we do, as there is no x healing, barely any timing, and damage based on chance/gimpness.

People who 'pvp' with only 'warrior or gimp' classes generally totally suck on mages, thus if they can't run in a straight line with bandaids, they get totally owned in seconds - Wrath, cerberus, cadfael/moses, clog, etc etc

Furthermore people who only 'pvp' with number advantages generally totally suck ass when faced with even/slightly even odds - all of oceania. Because they rely upon mass newbie cannons to flood each person being ganked, thus never learn timing, when/how to cast, or just how to live (straight lining it with pots or bandaids doesn't count as 'strategy').

E

Elwood

LMAO
Once again resorting to paragraph upon paragraph of dribble, personal attacks and insults - A sure sign that your losing. If you can't hold an intelligent argument please don't bother, your only embarrassing yourself.
*waits for Rons posts to get deleted again*

I do love though how my post cut you that much that you had to write as much rot as you did and refer to me in all three posts - made me laugh actually.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO
Once again resorting to paragraph upon paragraph of dribble, personal attacks and insults - A sure sign that your losing. If you can't hold an intelligent argument please don't bother, your only embarrassing yourself.
*waits for Rons posts to get deleted again*

I do love though how my post cut you that much that you had to write as much rot as you did and refer to me in all three posts - made me laugh actually.

dribble?

- can you use a mage? no

- do u step out of your house without numbers? no

- is a win outnumbering your enemies by 3 to 4x? no

- is the above facts or dribble? FACT

- was your post delusional? YES

Your post made us wet ourselves hah, it was the biggest lie yet - trying to act tough and think your a real 'pvper' and trying to have a go at dain and held (did they nulify the oceanian alliance!?), when atleast dain and held use a mage.

Maybe when you reply to posts, it's hate filled crap, but when we post it's generally to bring u back to reality and all in good sport - cursing doesn't mean your raging, i know ToCers are false and try be to 'nice and friendly' - fake to all, but we are blunt/real. Your garbage was ridiculous. Just remember you guys can't/won't beat us, so really there's nothing for us to be pissed at?

D

Dain

I do agree with you on dain and held speedhacking. I noticed it the other night, they just claimed "telstra ADSL", I was like "im telstra cable" which is even faster moron. He soon said nothing and ran off.

lol that wasn't me, simple as that; i don't even have telstra ADSL...

PS Clog stop whinging about now wars. Your complaining the rons weren't on to gank the living crap out of? How about your number hoarding guild breaks up into 2 guilds because you have so many members. Then there would be constant battles instead of joining oceania to gank 3 SSO. Its fun fighting outnumbered, and we do it (obviously). But when you guys start brining 10+ with dismounters vs 3 it gets beyond a joke. I remember when you had 12. Bloody instant killed from archers, you can't get any lamer. But the funniest part is if you were on mages I doubt you would kill us 12 vs 3 (unless you zerg) - thats how crap you all are!!!
Actually i totally agree with this last paragraph, so often lately it has been me and Held v 6+ ToC and we have performed very well, coming out with many kills. I can't believe you people have the nerve to **** talk about our tactics when it's 2v6? Think about it logically, our aim is to kill you, when you guys have 2 dismounters , nox dexxers, archers and mage gangks coming our way we have only a few seconds, do you honestly expect us to stand there and fight you spamming explo's and poisons etc slowly working you down or dropping a combo like u would in a 1v1/duel? NO. Put yourselves in our shoes, we're not there to throw a few spells then run away from your gangks; that's pointless. That would be like working but never being able to finish the job.

When it's 2v6 and you guys are dismounting, nox gimping us and we're dying still you bother to ****talk us, as if you have something to be proud of, and then 2 more people arrive, do you really expect us to maintain the same tactics or even to stay and die to your gangks more?

You ruin your own fun when you called in 10 people to kill 2 of us; you just make us leave or sit in a house and pick you off one at a time, neither of us enjoy that as much.

BTW, ohYEAHyouKNOWit and the other guy starting with M have nothing to do with -TT- otherwise we would have remained in ToE.

-TT- is nothing but me and Held. And we enjoy it, learning to PvP with each other instead of just being 2 individuals has been a good experience and we've improved a lot from it. Playing in a small group that actually works together is a totally different playstyle and something people like ToC will never get to experience.

E

Elwood

- can you use a mage?
I can, two in fact, a blue and a red. I kill held quite often on both these characters, ask him
I've also killed dain on my mage, although not as often because I can't 'keep up with him' when he runs off hurt.

- do u step out of your house without numbers?
Yes I do, stupid question, now on to the next one.

- is a win outnumbering your enemies by 3 to 4x?
A win is when your standing in front of us as a ghost or posting on these boards crying about how we kill you. So as you can see, we win quite often

- is the above facts or dribble?
Dribble, I said that in my last post, did you not read it?

- was your post delusional?
No it was quite clear, concise and a fair indication of things

Your post made us wet ourselves hah,
Thinking of you and your brother sitting in your room giggling until you both **** your pants paints a very disturbing picture. I would not make a comment like that again, it kinda destroys the false bravado you are trying to show here on this computer game forum.

trying to act tough and think your a real 'pvper' and trying to have a go at dain and held (did they nulify the oceanian alliance!?), when atleast dain and held use a mage.
There is no oceania alliance, never has been. It's your constant personal attacks, insults and your horribly misguided opinions that makes you targets from everyone - live with it. If you had more numbers you would be ganking with them as much as you can - FACT

Maybe when you reply to posts, it's hate filled crap, but when we post it's generally to bring u back to reality and all in good sport - cursing doesn't mean your raging, i know ToCers are false and try be to 'nice and friendly' - fake to all, but we are blunt/real.
MY hate filled crap? If you read through my posts you will see that they are all quite calm, you on the other hand in your last 3 post alone you used insults like:
"incredibly stupid, spastic hoardes, gutless maggots, dogs, simple tradie, useless muppets and weak maggots." This is rage in any mans language, now who is delusional?? haha. You resort to personal insults because you have nothing else, if anything, you are the ones who couldn't be more fake hiding behind your pc and tossing such rubbish up.

Just remember you guys can't/won't beat us, so really there's nothing for us to be pissed at?
If you truely believed that then I would say that yes there would be nothing for you to be pissed at BUT lets have a look at this again -
"incredibly stupid, spastic hoardes, gutless maggots, dogs, simple tradie, useless muppets and weak maggots."
I rest my case your honour

Rons, honestly, i'm sick of taking your posts apart. I am a little disappointed to be honest, I actually thought that you two might be intelligent to go with the fact that you are very good at this game but i've realised that you are far from it. Sadly, you live your life by this game therefore (or 'thus' to use your word lol) you judge others by their abilities in UO and associate this with what you feel to be lower classes in society. (*note you may have to read this bit two or three more times to fully understand it) I mean, you called someone a charity worker as an insult in game the other day!
One of the funniest things i've read and a pretty good insight into your mindset was last night in game when I double fs'ed you to kill u as you ran away I thought i'd be a bit of a smart arse and rev you up a bit. I let you get your first whinge off as you always do then I said:
"poor ron, dead again" "you really should quit"
he replied "no"
to which I said "why"
and he replied "because I have a career"
LMAO, enough said

E

Elwood

Actually i totally agree with this last paragraph, so often lately it has been me and Held v 6+ ToC and we have performed very well, coming out with many kills. I can't believe you people have the nerve to **** talk about our tactics when it's 2v6? Think about it logically, our aim is to kill you, when you guys have 2 dismounters , nox dexxers, archers and mage gangks coming our way we have only a few seconds, do you honestly expect us to stand there and fight you spamming explo's and poisons etc slowly working you down or dropping a combo like u would in a 1v1/duel? NO. Put yourselves in our shoes, we're not there to through a few spells then run away from your gangks; that's pointless. That would be like working but never being able to finish the job.

When it's 2v6 and you guys are dismounting, nox gimping us and we're dying still you bother to ****talk us, as if you have something to be proud of, and then 2 more people arrive, do you really expect us to maintain the same tactics or even to stay and die to your gangks more?

You ruin your own fun when you called in 10 people to kill 2 of us; you just make us leave or sit in a house and pick you off one at a time, neither of us enjoy that as much.

BTW, ohYEAHyouKNOWit and the other guy starting with M have nothing to do with -TT- otherwise we would have remained in ToE.

-TT- is nothing but me and Held. And we enjoy it, learning to PvP with each other instead of just being 2 individuals has been a good experience and we've improved a lot from it. Playing in a small group that actually works together is a totally different playstyle and something people like ToC will never get to experience.
Sorry dain but i'm going to call you out on a couple of things -

It may be just you and held in TT but you still fight with oh yeah, macryius and ash. Oh, and add blade from OMG in there too from late last night. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with this i'm just stating that it's not really just you and held as you stated.

I ran around t2a the other night solo while you held and macryius tried everything you could to gank me including omen paras(our guild got off an oaks while i was keeping you all busy i might add), what's the difference between you 3 v 1 of me and still trying to omen para me and our 6v2 and using dismounters as you say. You all play blues and use gz to your advantage which leads us to call in dismounters to get a fast kill in when you stray far enough from safety. I'm sure the reason you were trying to omen para me was to stop me from running around and getting a fast dump on me while i can't move right? well, same thing. The same reason the Rons omen para and the same reason they break out their dexxer/dismount tamer combo.
Oh, and we don't always have the numbers - at one stage at fire entrance last night there was held, ash and macryius hugging the entrance and I came out and repeatedly said that we only had 3 inside. It was 3 v 3 and they still wouldn't come in. Look, I understand the reason for playing blues and using gz when heavily outnumbered but it's times like last night when I get frustrated and start to **** talk. I ran into the docks at serps hold and fought 1v3 many times just to try and get kills so I know what it is like to fight outnumbered especially when not all of our guild like to play reds, I died a few times (**** happens) but a got quite a few kills as well. The game is full of ganking which ever way you look at it, i'm sick of people sooking about it. You guys joined OMG when they were strong and had numbers then you left of your OWN accord, it's YOUR choice that it's just you and held now although i have a sneaking suspicion that you both will be in SSO very soon.

I see that you made no mention that both I and the rons have pointed out that you are using some form of speedhack dain. If your going to use the excuse that your only using it because you are outnumbered then that is a poor excuse indeed...

D

Dain

Oookay here we go!

Macrywhatever and Ohyeah don't fight with us, neither does blade or ASH; maybe u forgot to observe that they were all blue, they might have gangked you and even partied. They weren't guiled, macrywahever is in faction and ASH doesn't speak, does that really count as a team compared to your guilded, partied and probably in vent group? It's no different then when u ICQ/Tell one of us to go for SSO first is it?

Delucia, i was there for about 4 mins before i had people come over, i tried a para gangk; all i saw when i got there was u reskilling ohyeah, attacked u, tried a few para's or combo's and u just straight lined so i left.

You people are pathetic with your speedhack accusations, when will u realize that OF COURSE im going to speed up when im about to die, when i get low on health i stop casting (you can't cast and run at the time remember that from the days u try to play mage?) and start running. Not casting + straight lining = faster. If i was speedhacking wouldn't i be able to ditch u guys?

Numbers, wake up dude; if u see us at BMG on 2 reds are you going to say to your guild QUICK EVERYONE, -TT- are at BMG but they are on reds so no dismounters or nox dexxer's are welcome? NO. Reds, blues whatever; your tactics will NEVER change except to follow ingame changes. Honestly, do people like Silk, Eris, Taren etc even have pvp char's OTHER then dismounters?

We left OMG because in the time we were there, they won practically every fight; 90% of the time it was because they had 15 people on most of which were better PvPer's then ToC, so i decided to leave, now look at OMG lol.

What do u mean you got frustrated because it was even numbered so you started to **** talk? You always **** talk lol, you, Tenaka, Partof; all i ever hear from u guys is dribble; i mean do u guys honestly hate dieing that much? Me and Held die all the time, probably more then any single ToC would in a fight, every time we have to restock pots petals regs and everything, very very rarely do we make accusations about your playstyle.

Almost every fight, after Quicksilver accusing me of speedhacking and whatever random convo we're having that night on ICQ, i say thanks for the fight and goodnight; not only is it not returned by any of you, we get ****talked.

E

Elwood

Sorry mate but your a liar. It is quite clear that you have been using a speedhack. You have ran out of my screen a few times recently which is why I made the claim. At this stage I only believe two people to be using one, you and ash. Rons say held as well but i have not seen evidence of it yet.

I don't have either of your icq's so I don't tell you to go for SSO first

ToC don't always have large numbers on, but you always play a blue no matter what the odds are. Held told me that he is not that confident on his red mage so he doesn't use it much, ok fair enough. What is your reason? I've seen you on your red 4/6 nox dexxer, oh yes, you play gimp templates too, once since you have been back in game.

Silk, Taren, Eris do have other characters and they play them often, you just don't know who they are.

Once again it was your choice to leave OMG. I remember the days when OMG were strong and ToC coulld hardly field more than one or two a night. I still fought them heavily outnumbered and died many a time, I didn't cry about mass number ganks. I knew that sooner or later the tide would turn. Oh, and by the way do you know how I died most of the time to those ganks?? Dismounts, oh yes, thats right - more, profanity, wolfenstein, arwen what ever his name is, mistique, xenon and co. Funny how some people have short memories...

Lastly, while I don't share the rons idea of hating everyone not in my guild I don't feel the need to offer you a 'good evening' when we have spent the night trying to kill each other.

*Important to note that I don't speak for anyone else in ToC these are just my views

D

Dain

Sorry mate but your a liar. It is quite clear that you have been using a speedhack. You have ran out of my screen a few times recently which is why I made the claim. At this stage I only believe two people to be using one, you and ash. Rons say held as well but i have not seen evidence of it yet.

lol my only comment to that pile of pooh is Fool

I don't have either of your icq's so I don't tell you to go for SSO first

ToC don't always have large numbers on, but you always play a blue no matter what the odds are. Held told me that he is not that confident on his red mage so he doesn't use it much, ok fair enough. What is your reason? I've seen you on your red 4/6 nox dexxer, oh yes, you play gimp templates too, once since you have been back in game.

Do i need an excuse to pick one playstyle in preference to another? In your eyes my my is probably a gimp aswel, so what difference does it make?

Once again it was your choice to leave OMG. I remember the days when OMG were strong and ToC coulld hardly field more than one or two a night. I still fought them heavily outnumbered and died many a time, I didn't cry about mass number ganks. I knew that sooner or later the tide would turn. Oh, and by the way do you know how I died most of the time to those ganks?? Dismounts, oh yes, thats right - more, profanity, wolfenstein, arwen what ever his name is, mistique, xenon and co. Funny how some people have short memories...

I know very well OMG had many dismounter's, many people with only archer's etc, i don't need to justify a past guild not am i trying to. Although keep in mind the idea behind OMG was to get people not use to fell into pvp, and u can't deny, most people don't start on a mage.

Lastly, while I don't share the rons idea of hating everyone not in my guild I don't feel the need to offer you a 'good evening' when we have spent the night trying to kill each other.

What i mean is u seam to have the need to critisise anyone that might have killed you or is an enemy on the field and have no respect for them; are you trying to say you think is ToC is better then us?! :p
BTW I forgot to say before; i set this straight now, I (can't speak on behalf of Held) would not join SSO even if they begged.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fact. Rons are better than you (by you, I mean everyone) at PvP and they have been for a long time.

Fact. UO is ****, you guys dedicate so much time to a game with almost no progression - what do you do when your no pvping? There is absolutely nothing to do other than GRIND (or "strongies"). Why do you pvp? Because you want to prove your better than someone else. That's not going to happen.

Fact. I'm sorry but, mages require an absolute bucket load of skill compared to dexxers. Why can the best mages go and play dexxers as well as the best dexxers, yet the best dexxers can't go and play mages as well as the best mages?

Fact. Elwood is good at what he does, however lame it may be (pretty lame, I was in a guild with him, it is lame but after fighting him it's extremely beatable).

Fact. There is nobody who is actually good playing this game except for the rons and drac (if he plays), nobody. I don't care what screenshot you show me, what ****ing story you tell... When this game actually required more skill than spamming IPY with a strangle (i.e scribe mage days), there was not one single person other than those that I mentioned who was in the top 10 pvpers. Not one. Even then, the difference between the top 5 and the rest of the top 10 was ****ing enormous. There is not one team of 10 people who played scribe mages who could beat the top 5 when they were all together, in fact I'd bet not even a 15 man team of scribe mages couldn't beat the top 5.

Fact. The five best pvpers in days when it required skill was: Ron, Ron, then in any order Cookie, Drac and I (pet).

Fact. Any discussion in this thread is worthless as, like Dain pointed out, it's the same dribble over and over and over and over. This game is as good as dead. Just like these forums.

K

Katlene

fact. You were but a baby when pvp required skill and none of those other twerps you mentioned played then.
You said any discussion in this thread is worthless. You prooved that all by yourself!! clever lil thing you! :thumbsup:
It cant be too bad/dead around here if you lot keep coming back.

D

Dain

Oi! I played back then thank you very much!

Who cares if i needed 2 hands to use the mouse and all i did was pick up reagents at moonglow...

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fact. You were but a baby when pvp required skill and none of those other twerps you mentioned played then.
You said any discussion in this thread is worthless. You prooved that all by yourself!! clever lil thing you! :thumbsup:
It cant be too bad/dead around here if you lot keep coming back.
Actually, pre-ren didn't require that much skill and I did play back then, but as you mentioned I was young then. However on Gamers, I would say a mage duel required far more skill in scribe v scribe than back then. You aren't in a position to comment because you are not a pvper and I have absolutely no idea why you post in this thread... www.lavalife.com is a more suitable place for you to "chat".

By the way, before you go mocking people's intelligence, why do you checkout yourself first?

I come back to post here because I enjoy taunting people like yourself, the only thing UO has going for it is how many simpletons play the game. Now please go back to the :pancakes:.

:next:

E

Elwood

Pet,

I agree with most of what you say actually. I know the rons are better than me on a mage, I mean that's a given and I've never stated otherwise. I've been playing a mage now for a few months compared to the years the rons and others have. I have improved quite a bit and I think i do ok considering, I even killed drac 1v1 near brit gate a little while back in the only time we have squared off as mages with no one else around since he has been back.

I don't pvp to prove i'm better than someone else, I do it because it's fun. I only get a few hours a night to play and it's the only thing in game that I enjoy, of course I enjoy it more when I am winning. But it's the interaction of playing against real players that makes it what it is as opposed to bashing automated monsters.

What do I do when i'm not pvping? hmm lets see - I work, train, watch tv/dvds, read, clean the house, mow the lawns, wash clothes, go for a beer, sleep.

Elwood is definitely beatable, the rons would rather whinge all day about his template though

The game isn't dead as yet, there has been quite a bit of action of late. I don't feel that I am wasting time on it though, I know UO's days are numbered and when it goes, I will go (probably sooner than later, more like before the end of the year). I will not play another online game.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do I do when i'm not pvping? hmm lets see - I work, train, watch tv/dvds, read, clean the house, mow the lawns, wash clothes, go for a beer, sleep.
Yes but that's exactly my point - when you want to play UO and pvp, theres none... so what do you do? Log off. That's exactly why this game is terrible.

By the way, Katlene since your so into gaycats and icanhasgayburger heres a picture that I think suits you:

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
elwood, your totally dilusional.

You can't use a mage, if by using, you mean server running 1v1 or using hp regen to heal while u bolt to brit gy? then you can. Oh or running off for 2 mins if u flag while ganking, and your ganking numbers get reduced. Elwood being ganked and living on a mage is ALOT different to when on a warrior with banaids, so being attacked by held etc isn't anything to be proud of considering u just apply banaids while running....

As for numbers... hah, we have had plenty of scummy newbs trying to join, WE HAVE DECLINED THEM ALL, because unlike u guys we have recruiting standards, and furthermore by recruiting more ppl we would ruin the balance of the shard.

Yes your char is easily beatable - ie when u run into trees accidently while straight-lining it with bandaids, or when your just too stupid to run when i have pulled exp/fs bleed hit off.

as for anger on posting.. if u heard us in vent, all those words/comments mentioned is how we talk. We don't sugar coat crap like u kovers do, there is no "thanks friend, have a lovely evening" or "good riddance to that troll, here be thee gold my lover". We are not fake, nor are we looking for pathetic online relationships like eob, toc etc, we are REAL. We purely play to pvp and ridicule u idiots.

Yeah Dain and held u mays well get used to being called "hacker scum" etc etc, because the ToCers are the definition of 'care bear', they can only get kills with mass dismount ganks, so if u kill them with less numbers there is only 1 possible explanation - HACKS!.

As i said before, ToC are the FL of oceania.

D

Dain

elwood, your totally dilusional.

You can't use a mage, if by using, you mean server running 1v1 or using hp regen to heal while u bolt to brit gy? then you can. Oh or running off for 2 mins if u flag while ganking, and your ganking numbers get reduced. Elwood being ganked and living on a mage is ALOT different to when on a warrior with banaids, so being attacked by held etc isn't anything to be proud of considering u just apply banaids while running....

As for numbers... hah, we have had plenty of scummy newbs trying to join, WE HAVE DECLINED THEM ALL, because unlike u guys we have recruiting standards, and furthermore by recruiting more ppl we would ruin the balance of the shard.

Yes your char is easily beatable - ie when u run into trees accidently while straight-lining it with bandaids, or when your just too stupid to run when i have pulled exp/fs bleed hit off.

as for anger on posting.. if u heard us in vent, all those words/comments mentioned is how we talk. We don't sugar coat crap like u kovers do, there is no "thanks friend, have a lovely evening" or "good riddance to that troll, here be thee gold my lover". We are not fake, nor are we looking for pathetic online relationships like eob, toc etc, we are REAL. We purely play to pvp and ridicule u idiots.

Yeah Dain and held u mays well get used to being called "hacker scum" etc etc, because the ToCers are the definition of 'care bear', they can only get kills with mass dismount ganks, so if u kill them with less numbers there is only 1 possible explanation - HACKS!.

As i said before, ToC are the FL of oceania.
*giggles*

I'm going to bury my pride and say QFT; 100%.

E

Elwood

Bury your pride? More like bury your head in rons fly dain. If you can remove it long enough take a look at an earlier post where he agreed with me that you are speeding. Oh, thats right, his post was probably deleted along with the rest of the rubbish he writes, but I know you saw it.
I can beat both you and held on a mage and you know it, I am not a pot ***** like you either, neither of my mages chug.

Ron lets get some things straight:

I've never said that the rons cheat, I've only said that I believe that ash and dain at times use a speed cheat and I firmly believe that. You or your brother said so yourself, are you that bi polar that you cannot remember what you say from one minute to the next?

Sorry but you have not beaten elwood 1v1. You run and claim "lame" until your help arrives

I have a newsflash for you, this is not real, It's a f**king game! Stop trying to live your life through it. If anyone is a coward here it's you and your brother for hiding behind your pc and slinging insults around.
CYBER BULLIES ROFL

E

Elwood

Yes but that's exactly my point - when you want to play UO and pvp, theres none... so what do you do? Log off. That's exactly why this game is terrible.
If I log on and there is no one else to fight and log off again I don't give it another thought, I just go and do something else with my time. I've found action almost every time I have been on lately, maybe not to your standards but enough to keep me entertained for a while.

K

Katlene

petrify fails again.
1st, a correction for you. i dont pvp on oce.
2nd, jedi loves lolcats im the lol walrus remember
3rd, your taunts fail. they dont work.
4th, i have as much right as anyone else to post in here.

Dont like it then bugger off.
hey! If you can guarentee that you, the rons and any one else that fall in to the same box as you lot will never come back to oce or to these boards then ill happily never post in here again.

Also inteligence levels based on typos isnt really much to go on. i think its worse that you pick up on these things. Teacher must be having a go at you at school for poor grammer so you need to take it out on an internet forum :sad3:

And another fault you made. You insinuated that i was a simpleton that played this game yet you tell me to go back in the kitchen... you want people in the game or not?

You dont make any sense at all. Your apparent taunts at me are just making you look like the tool that you are.

Grow up babyron

See what i did there? tell you to do one thing and call you something else! lols just like petals!

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elwood i don't think i said you specifically, it's morons like partof, cerberus, wrath and quicksilver that say we cheat.

EVERYTIME i ask "what cheats am i using?", i get no reply except; your rubbish, your cheating etc.

As for 'living my life through a game" - um ok? who's in ToC.... u know the losers that seek 'online companionship', wouldn't that constitute 'living your life through a game'? Furthermore who recruits anyone that will chat to them at luna bank? Come on elwood your a lonely *******, it's why your in the KOV alliance.

As for killing elwood 1v1? you don't use that char very often, it's your archer (who've i killed - when u forgot to run as quickly as usual), and your newbie mages - whom my bro owned 2v1 last night (usually u just straight line it to server line until i give up). But lastly, when the hell do u 1v1 anyways? you sit in a house until you have stupid amounts of numbers and dismounters. I.e last night when u guys were just hiding in the house when we got our blues (even though u totally outnumbered). Although while we are getting ganked you die constantly, tell me do any ToCers actually make insurance? You'd think with all those numbers and dismounters we would lose money...

As for you getting pissed off with dain/held using pots... well man u might not use them, but u sure as hell won't stay on anyone's screen, you run with hp regen to server lines 1v1, your disgraceful. Atleast with those 2 they have attempted a few times to 2v2 my bro and i, thats far from what any ToCer have come close to trying.

I gotta admit that display of you and partofs disarm dexer vs my bro's scribe was funny to watch, from 50% health u died from 1 poison, ipys and a lightning on 0 hp. Then partof just bolted and straight lined it with aids till gank came. Ever thought of using a soul stone to get heal/anat on your mage? What's even funnier is you totally denied this occurred when we were laughing at you. Maybe this will refresh your memory?

*note all the hacks displayed on my taskbar, you were right partof!!

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually katlene we take you as a joke. Your so stupid and so simple, your posts are just pathetic. Pet's actually make me laugh my ass off, yours are just dumb at best. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that your too simple to understand what he's saying/implying - likewise with a lot of other oceanians.

As for you playing the game, you have 0 EFFECT on oceania, except the crappy tram events u run that are so un-interesting, a toddler would even lose interest. We only care about people to kill in fel, thus you're useless. But i guess doing these crappy events gives you purpose in your otherwise depressing poor life. It's amazing what can amuse the masses.

"i don't pvp on this shard", my god, this is a prime example of how you have 0 idea of pvp. ALL OTHER SHARDS run by OSI are wayyyyyy to slow to properly pvp. You could play a newb dismounter like Silk does and that's about it. But dismounting then getting a swab of newbs to gank isn't pvp, nor does it require any thought.

If you "think" you can pvp, give me a go on oceania where your ping would be 100x better, which in turn would improve u....

K

Katlene

lol wtf you on about? ive not run a single event on Oce. ive only ever helped out. which i did as a favour to a friend not because i have nothing better to do. i always have something better to do. sometimes its just nice to help someone out. its called being friendly. You should give it a go sometimes

if you find such great amusment at his posts then i dont think im the stupid one here.

Thing is i know im no rocket scientest or some hot shot accountant and i dont pretend that i am.

Did you ever stop to think that the reason i dont pvp on oce any more is because of people like you? id prefer the ping anyday.
And i dont try to have an effect on oceania. dunno where you pulled that one from. maybe its because you think you do?? only effect you have is to drive people away from fel.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its called being friendly. You should give it a go sometimes
Actually it's called being 'fake' or 'false'.

Thing is i know im no rocket scientest or some hot shot accountant and i dont pretend that i am.
We already knew this, your another growing a ss to Australia's already overweight population.

Did you ever stop to think that the reason i dont pvp on oce any more is because of people like you?
Then you shouldn't pvp full stop. If whatever i say bothers you, get off your computer for once, breathe some fresh air away from that desktop fan, and realise you have a social condition because of your addiction to MMO's.

id prefer the ping anyday.
exactly you don't know what pvp is.

And i dont try to have an effect on oceania. dunno where you pulled that one from.
The oceanian's event's leader's meeting held in ish, need i say more?

maybe its because you think you do??
Without SSO pvp would be utterly dead right now, and ToC wouldn't have anyone to try and gank. OMG haven't played in over 2 weeks, so really there is only ToC, 3 SSO, and some blue stragglers - dain/held, mac/ohyeah, ash.

only effect you have is to drive people away from fel.
Yeah because you newbies hate challenges, you can't stand death, so you decide it would be better to kill swoops - that way you don't have to deal with death/challenge. Just like in RL you will take no challenges and achieve nothing, then wonder why your poor.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol wtf you on about? ive not run a single event on Oce. ive only ever helped out. which i did as a favour to a friend not because i have nothing better to do.
Wow. Just wow. You actually consider people who you play a GAME with as your friends?

No but you criticise other peoples intelligence by using sarcasm, you can deal it but you can't take it back.

We already knew this, your another growing a ss to Australia's already overweight population.
haha, fu cking win.

GTFO my country.

E

Elwood

As for 'living my life through a game" - um ok? who's in ToC.... u know the losers that seek 'online companionship', wouldn't that constitute 'living your life through a game'?
We don't make associations between UO and rl only you and your brother (and poor old brain washed pet) do.
Furthermore who recruits anyone that will chat to them at luna bank? Come on elwood your a lonely *******, it's why your in the KOV alliance.
I don't have a say (or interest) in who gets recruited in ToC, i just come on to play. And please don't assume to know a thing about me in rl, you and your snotty nosed brother will lose that one every day of the week trust me. I know people like you, your a dime a dozen, your cheap toys made in china.

As for killing elwood 1v1? you don't use that char very often, it's your archer (who've i killed - when u forgot to run as quickly as usual), and your newbie mages - whom my bro owned 2v1 last night (usually u just straight line it to server line until i give up). But lastly, when the hell do u 1v1 anyways? you sit in a house until you have stupid amounts of numbers and dismounters. I.e last night when u guys were just hiding in the house when we got our blues (even though u totally outnumbered). Although while we are getting ganked you die constantly, tell me do any ToCers actually make insurance? You'd think with all those numbers and dismounters we would lose money...
It's hilarious how you target me first every single time in a group fight, it means my posts get to you that much that you must try to make yourselves feel better by ganking me. Once again, I come on to play, i'm not here to make a fortune of UO gold. I win some, I lose some, I have fun. Seriously what is insurance anyway? Do you plan on cashing yours in for rl money when you quit or something? Tax return business not all it's cracked up to be eh?

you run with hp regen to server lines 1v1,
same as you do when you are hurt

I gotta admit that display of you and partofs disarm dexer vs my bro's scribe was funny to watch, from 50% health u died from 1 poison, ipys and a lightning on 0 hp. Then partof just bolted and straight lined it with aids till gank came. Ever thought of using a soul stone to get heal/anat on your mage? What's even funnier is you totally denied this occurred when we were laughing at you.
I said it didn't happen cos I knew it would have incensed you even more. Your brother or 'bro' (cute) as you put it had me bled and poisoned and i was a quarter health and yes he ipyed and lightninged me to death. Partof missed all 4 hits on your brother until after I died so he may not even have been there. But hey, I don't need to make excuses, I've been playing a mage for 3 months now (how long have you been playing a mage again?) and I think I do quite well considering. It's you that needs everyone to think that he is the best so bad he has to whinge and whine and make excuses every time he dies. Oh, I was drunk that night, you had numbers, I was dismounted etc...

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See, back in the day when this game required skill, you could throw IPY's on people while staying on their screen and hit them with a bleed/poison... now that may sound imbalanced but people used to be able to "time" (I know, omg i didn't believe it either but then it happened one day) spells around the damage and then heal through the small little dmg ticks with "In Mani", or even, just maybe, if you're not bled/poisoned and just getting IPY spammed you could "time" a "In Vas Mani" (that's the big heal you know? Heals for like 50) between the IPY's instead of just running and dying to 3-4 dmg ticks!

Now I know this concept may confuse or baffle some people and leave you with questions like "What! How long was this going on for?", or if you're of the oriental kind it could lead to such responses as "WTF LA? HACKZ, OMG HE OPK! QUICK EQUIP MANY WAND AND WUN FOR UR WIFE!".

Here is a lesson for you little newblets who have admired us skillful people for a long time, if there is two-three people beating six-seven of you, give up! You. are. crap!

E

Elwood

See, back in the day
Funny to hear a 15 year old use that expression...

or if you're of the oriental kind
You have picked up some horrible traits from those scumbags you so blindly idolise.

I've got to ask pet, why do you still post here? So many have asked the question. You've put yourself out there with your comments on the state of pvp and the state of UO that if you came back now you know you would look a fool. Blind freddy can see that you can't give this game away and want to come back and play with your heroes the rons.

It made me laugh that you spent your last couple of weeks in game trying to dupe items and crash the shard. You wouldn't even pvp you were so bitter about us getting beaten by OMG because they had numbers and when you did you would either whinge that your mum or your brother was on the other computer hogging the bandwith and thats why you died or blame someone else for not x healing or doing what you wanted them to do. Many times Drac would icq me saying how sick he was of hearing you whinge then he would log. I also remember that you would call in the rons to help us fight OMG when we were getting beaten (this happened 4 or 5 times). You even tried to get them to join [1] to which drac, myself and shane said no.

Oh, and don't be bagging people here about their rl shortcomings pet, remember, i've been in vent with you, i've heard your voice, I could open up a lot more but I won't.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny to hear a 15 year old use that expression...

Iif y've got to ask pet, why do you still post here? So many have asked the question. You've put yourself out there with your comments on the state of pvp and the state of UO that ou came back now you know you would look a fool. Blind freddy can see that you can't give this game away and want to come back and play with your heroes the rons.
I actually enjoy trolling you people on this board because the reactions are priceless. I've quit UO and returned many times (specifically because of junk like WoW) and I remained in the best every time, the odds of me returning to UO are 1 in 100 million, I gave my account to drac and I simply wouldn't want to return to a game with such a small population and so little to do.

It made me laugh that you spent your last couple of weeks in game trying to dupe items and crash the shard.
I had lost all interest in PvP because it had gotten so boring, I tried mixing it up by changing my template, my characters, everything... the game just didn't do it for me.

You wouldn't even pvp you were so bitter about us getting beaten by OMG because they had numbers and when you did you would either whinge that your mum or your brother was on the other computer hogging the bandwith
The lag for me was severe when I quit, solved that by improving my internet recently...

thats why you died or blame someone else for not x healing or doing what you wanted them to do. Many times Drac would icq me saying how sick he was of hearing you whinge then he would log. I also remember that you would call in the rons to help us fight OMG when we were getting beaten (this happened 4 or 5 times). You even tried to get them to join [1] to which drac, myself and shane said no.
Because I have such a high standard of PvP, when I was fighting with people who were far less skilled than myself or drac I wasn't receiving the same standard of heals/tactics that I was when I was PvPing with the rons (hence calling them in). I remember winning a lot more than I lost, and leading several groups of laggy americans or people who had been pvping for less than a month and beating OMG with it, using my superior tactics (e.g at despise), I was full of praise every time we won too. Pretty much every time myself and Drac were both on at the same time we didn't lose though, and drac knew what to expect from me.

Oh, and don't be bagging people here about their rl shortcomings pet, remember, i've been in vent with you, i've heard your voice, I could open up a lot more but I won't.
So could I, but I don't feel the need to because I don't have any issues with you.

E

Elwood

Nor I with you pet but it disappoints me that you would follow the rons lead and make borderline racist comments and riddicule others for their rl short comings when at the end of the day your just a boy, who for that matter is far from perfect yourself. You are an intelligent kid and I know that you know better.

As for your high standard of pvp comment and fighting with people of less skill I've got to ask you. You and drac told me that the reason you left opk after the rons quit was to start a new guild and encourage more players to come to fel and pvp and to improve the balance of the shard. Guilding the laggy americans was of course a mistake, they have all since left the shard (they were only here to farm scrolls under the protection of a pvp guild anyway) but there were a few players that came to the guild wanting to learn and after a while they all left frustrated with the fact that they weren't learning anything and were just being talked to like **** in vent when things didn't go our way and they all eventually left, some not to be seen again in game let alone another guild. I kind of feel like the only reason you created [1] was due to a personal vendetta against your former guildmates in opk - sneaky, dragod, gobble and co + ex tc taylor

T

thenow

Rons, u guys make me lol. Ofcourse u guys don't server run, don't use pets, don't use dexxers and certainly don't omen para. Petrify, lol, u guys talk about skill yet you have been caught on video and ingame many times using 'tactics' which is known weak cowardness. Trying to crash the shard just shows ur cowardness yet again. You guys prob crash the shard last night.
Anyhow, whatever, u guys know how you 'play' the GAME and we do too. Seriously if guys can 'think' u play honestly then you are more deluded than I thought! But u know u don't so whatever you say is void and in your own words, just dribble to cowardly attempt at taunting ppl. Which by the way is perfect examples of cowardness and lack of self respect in pyschology but I'm sure your state of minds will just retaliate with your predictable dribble yet again.

PS- Understand too that you're not taunting anyone, we all laugh at you and often pity you three.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
man u guys are stupid.

I said server run 1 VS 1. When the hell do i do that? Please don't lower yourself to more lies. As anyone knows WE DOMINATE ALL OF U. The only hope u guys have is numbers combined with dismount. Without those 2 things, your utterly useless. 1v1? i don't think any ToCer even understands what it constitutes. When you dismount us, and have 9 newbies chasing 3 of us, what the hell do u expect? The sad part is we actually manage to kill you guys dismounted while outnumbered a lot of the time, or remount. Get some skill nubs - you can't even x heal let alone use a mage that isn't free insurance.

As for 'caring' about insurance, i like seeing my bank balance rocket up from pvping, because it means i have to be absolutely anihilating you guys, where as if it was decreasing (like u newbs), it would illustrate i am getting 'owned'.

Elwood, we don't target u first hah, ur too coward, u run from seeing us casting even when we don't target u.

Oh and for that 2v1. "your bro bleeded me" - LOL I WAS DEAD, i had just been dismount ganked MINUTES before, and was either ressing or restocking at castle (can't remember which)- i was watching the fight on my brothers monitor u god dam liar. You would of made a grand TC member elwood considering you love to lie! Pity we forgot to save the picture of 7 of u sitting in the house from 2 to 3 sso (drac logged early) and held, with like 15 corpses infront of your house.

Why is it racist stating that our old enemies (TC) were asians?, they were all 3 am spawning rats who'd function over cold rice and rat meat. Hell they'd say stuff to me like "you're a big mouthed aus who drinks too much beer" or "you drink big aus and sleep big" and "sleep is for the weak" - on why they chose to spawn at 3am, etc etc, but unlike u pus sies i don't cringe and cry, i would simply think - dam THOSE asians are wierd.

WHat i find hilarious is how a lot of you trams actually used to love what we would say on stratics/to TC/free for all boards, stumpy used to tell us in vent how many of the KOVers/eobers would love reading our posts, BUT didn't have the GUTS to tell their guilds. Doesn't that just show that all your "kindness" and "politeness" is a total lie/front? Be real say what u think.

Lastly i'd like to ask you all, would you fight with 3 members vs us if we had the numbers you did?

*no.

Status
Not open for further replies.