• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and what's wrong with blaming it on alcohol? i've been drinking like no tomorrow,
shows alot about your personality dont it? so stop blaming your loses on your drinking habit and admit, you had an off day

E

Elwood

playing a mage takes more than pressing disarm, dp, bleed elwood......

Point is tho, sneaky died 3-0 WHILE running and potting like a girl - while mounted, i died later when we dueled. Now if u knew anything about 'dueling' or 'mage' fighting, you'd understand it's harder to kill someone if they do this. I then dueled him later and actually died..... 4-2 (till he went afk to upload his pictures - biggest achievement of his life)...... and what's wrong with blaming it on alcohol? i've been drinking like no tomorrow, if you ever had a life, you'd also understand that 'drinking' leads to slopiness and thus **** reflexes, all im saying is that janitor got mauled and then later i actually died - as i kept on drinking, anyways i'll duel the deadbeat laters, after which he can continue to mop his floors and throw his hands down toilets abused by people on much higher salaries.
I'd drink too if I was an accountant lol. One step closer to that noose eh?

Oh, and when I drink I go out like most of the rest of society, not sit in my bedroom and play computer games
L-O-L AT YOU SIR

Pwned...

K

kiwi

la de da i cbf reading this entire thead. but hi laundryboy and say hi to hata from busty.
call him fat and lazy for me.

oh and btw sneaky.. i do remember you on your stealther ever so much more than morri..
and also, i pro'd most the spawns.. ah yea. thats right. << TC cause trouble even when they don't play! how can you deny that? our reputation has u crying nearly a year after we left.. awww

S

Sneaky

oh and btw sneaky.. i do remember you on your stealther ever so much more than morri..
Your delusional.

and also, i pro'd most the spawns.. ah yea. thats right. << TC cause trouble even when they don't play! how can you deny that? our reputation has u crying nearly a year after we left.. awww
Your the ones still posting on the Oceania forums, a year after you left...

T

thenow

The arguements against TC were always stained heavily with biased and justification, as is internal justification of 'enemies' and battles of pvp, today, yesterday and tomorrow. TC gave battles , spawn concerns and survival doubts for all those who travelled thus far into the land of Felluca.
Thats is known by all at the time.

K

kiwi

weeeee busty played just to see whats going on!
This is what he found

ToC/MDK/OMG helping each other to bash rons!
Busty comes, and OMG dies :( awwww
OMG come back, saying wait wait wait, we \can't kill the rons on our own, don't kill us!!!
They die again :( Rons come back with blue patrol, with OMG and die again.
Ron comes back with stealther tamer brother in tow & OMG cannon fodder and dies stuck in efields .. ROFL!

then the stealther tamer prevailed in the cave.. and took my regs.. and its all over..
ROFL

saying in wow..
/wipe

Nice to see Rons and OMG reforming those broken bonds ^o^

K

kiwi

busty's pvp report #2

Went to BMG, 2 OMG and spirit!

flagged grey. one OMG leaves. spirit and Held (noob OMG) proceed to gank.. and chase around till held gets himself guardwhacked by being a noob :p

hmm...
Spirit then leaves. and unflags..

Only had 630 skillpoints on my char!

what has oceania pvp turned too?

OMG hurry up and rejoin ur Rons. atleast ur a challenge then?

K

kiwi

pvp REPORT #3

Hmm..
2 ToC and 1 Busty

Busty the drawcard brings not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4!!!! OMG to BMG

and hmm..

they managed to kill one of ToC, and how many losses did they suffer..

Magical Que, i thought u were Oceanias pvp champion?? all u did was hide behind ur minions.. and running potting like a girl. i agree with ron there! rofl :D

Busty Out.

K

Katlene

Sad= people that say they are leaving or have left yet still log into the game then continue to complain that things arnt perfect for them...
and gin? srs? LOL

K

Katlene

thats no way to talk about yourself!! cheer up!! And for your baldness, theres some stunning toupees on the market.

S

Sneaky

Magical Que, i thought u were Oceanias pvp champion??
They are your words, not mine.

all u did was hide behind ur minions.. and running potting like a girl. i agree with ron there! rofl :D
You mean the time I chased you away from everyone else and you server hopped 1v1 until you got away?

S

Sneaky

busty's pvp report #2

Went to BMG, 2 OMG and spirit!

flagged grey. one OMG leaves. spirit and Held (noob OMG) proceed to gank.. and chase around till held gets himself guardwhacked by being a noob :p
Spirit is ASH...

hmm...
Spirit then leaves. and unflags..
Yah, that sounds like ASH alright.

OMG hurry up and rejoin ur Rons. atleast ur a challenge then?
The Rons (and Pet for that matter) are banned from ever rejoining OPK as long as I am the GM.

...oh and Buster, anytime you want to 1v1 you know where to find me.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now pick up your mop and get ready to clean some skiddies in those toilets. I heard some of the lawyers had hot curries last night. Gonna be a real stinker tonight Sneaky. You better "Sneak" up and strike off those shi t stains loser.
so ****ing mature... grow up

S

Sneaky

Couldn't care less you have an "OPK." tagged guild.
Correction, I have the original OPK, not . - , or !, just OPK.

If i really cared I could have simply made "OPK-" or "OPK," etc. That is one of many guilds I have with an OPK tag. I have quit many times before, hence I lose the guild name.
No you were not aloud to rejoin the original OPK and so you made your own OPK. (Oceanias PKs R Back), one of the try hard OPKs.

OPK isn't a simple tag. Its the members in it. Your guild is a disgrace. Its full of the disgraced newbie dregs I booted from the guild because of the lack of quality, and I was sick to death of listening to simple tradie slang. Your abolishment of a guild is no better than a KOV, or TOC or whatever they call themselves now. Basically OMG/OPK (dreg one) vs TOC/KOV is a number war. Neither side have skill, they just rely on sheer numbers and dismount for a kill.
Ron, look up the forum a bit, see screen shots? You nub.

However if SSO shows up with its 3 elite members it seems the entire moongate will turn and proceed to gank us.
Thats because we have a common dislike for you and your brother, its something you both should be used to by now with your attitude in life.

S

Sneaky

Wow Ron, I thought Dal raged hardcore when he lost in duels, but you are sure giving him a run for his money! rofl

E

Elwood

As for America... professionals unlike janitors can travel and work with ease. I dunno maybe sneaky plans on wiping the empire state buildings windows 1 day, i dunno?
Anyone can travel moron, a fair few of us actually have. You'll be still posting here in 20 years about how you plan to go overseas one day...

Oh, and don't look now but you are using tradie slang (dunno). Seems you forgot your 'ELITISM' and your 'WORDS' in that one. Nice work pumkinhead!

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
enjoy the suit guys. i have no ****ing idea how that happened... i have 200kish in my bank and auto insure on... its happened a few times now..

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well sneaky, we told you... 5-1, ron owned. Looks like u better wait till im drunk before u fight me again.

Oh and something funny about Clog: 1 week ago, after seeing his stupid "how to make gold thread" coupled with dieing so dam much, my brother said "it'll either be more or clog to lose their suit's first to us because they have like 100 deaths a week", what do you know! CLOG! clog dies and his entire suit drops.

It now sits in the Ron fortress, where it will remain hah. This is about the 50th suit we've got. I wonder if he will blame hacks? There is NOTHING better in uo than getting someones entire suit - thxs CLOG

And NO YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BACK, it's for sale u ganking nub hah. (15 million it's yours).
nah i dun blame it on hacks. its happened a few times. nfi what happened but it happened..

E

Elwood

travel? we're talking ABOUT working/LIVING - and for however long we like (cause of professional status), not mere travelling or a ****ty 6 month visa. Yes even you bogans can purchase plane tickets for $2
I have LIVED AND WORKED overseas, for a FEW years. You on the otherhand have not, yet you seem to know so much about it LOL. Stop talking about things you know nothing of ok, it makes you look even more foolish than you already are. Stick to your UO tantrums and rants.

Bed time now rons, don't let daddy hear that you are still awake. Hey, quick, I think your brother is trying to claim the top bunk again!!

O

Ovrkill

Please ignore the idiot.
As you can see, the posts have been ganked
Ovrkill 10 - Ron 0
owned!

E

Elwood

They took a beating alright. It was pretty funny to see them raging at us and at each other for splitting up and dying all the time. They will probably use the excuse that they were drunk again lol.

K

kiwi

awww poor rons, but they deserve it.. har har

and sneaky, what ron said about your guild.. its true.. gotta agree with him there. No Quality.. none at all

K

kiwi

last time i asked you to duel, you ran off saying, i have to spawn.. then i checked all the spawns and u were nowhere!
tehehe anytime noob

O

Ovrkill

Righto... lol, you have never asked me to duel, but anyway...

good
I want pics! and a score, or your both banned for inappropriate duel challenges... (j/k)
*crosses arms and taps foot in waiting*

E

Elwood

I guess the oceania alliance couldnt gather 10 + people to fight a small 3.
It's not our fault that you and your brother locked yourself in your room for a night of uo rage while most everyone was busy with rl stuff.
LIFE - get one?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Found Enemy: ToE Baja Xsharders... Macryius and Ohyeeah. ive never seen one one use DISMOUNT and EO PARA in the same gank.. and they NEVER 1v1

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Found Enemy: ToE Baja Xsharders... Macryius and Ohyeeah. ive never seen one one use DISMOUNT and EO PARA in the same gank.. and they NEVER 1v1
Have to argree with you Clog, they use the LAMEST Para/Flamestrike tactics. they been taking lessons from ash...

E

Elwood

ToE = rubbish but hey it's someone to fight atleast. Those two don't 1v1 cos they can't, it's plain and simple.
Ash was on his red last night for the first time in god knows how long but he still played the same as when he was on his blue. Guard zone hugged (LOL), constantly ran around (or should I say 'skipped around the screen') and NEVER flagged on anyone unless they were under half health and already being dumped on. If you survived he would run off and hide till the flag wore off. The reason he doesnt flag is because if you are fighting him and you get him under half health he recalls away...
On another note, how funny is it seeing the rons playing a 3 hit dexxer and a dismount tamer ROFL and they have the hide to cry about lame tactics. Evil omen para ganks not cutting it for you anymore boys??
My favourite part of the night was when I was chasing baked beans through terra and he was spamming aids! aids! aids! as if he actually thought I would stop and let him go cos he had no bandaids LOL.
Moving shot FTW
come better prepared next time newb

oceaniacantfight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ToE = rubbish but hey it's someone to fight atleast. Those two don't 1v1 cos they can't, it's plain and simple.
Ash was on his red last night for the first time in god knows how long but he still played the same as when he was on his blue. Guard zone hugged (LOL), constantly ran around (or should I say 'skipped around the screen') and NEVER flagged on anyone unless they were under half health and already being dumped on. If you survived he would run off and hide till the flag wore off. The reason he doesnt flag is because if you are fighting him and you get him under half health he recalls away...
On another note, how funny is it seeing the rons playing a 3 hit dexxer and a dismount tamer ROFL and they have the hide to cry about lame tactics. Evil omen para ganks not cutting it for you anymore boys??
My favourite part of the night was when I was chasing baked beans through terra and he was spamming aids! aids! aids! as if he actually thought I would stop and let him go cos he had no bandaids LOL.
Moving shot FTW
come better prepared next time newb
Elwood TOE are newbies but so are you. They won't fight you 1on1 because they are as bad as your low end members. However its the same with you guys, none of you will attempt to fight a Ron mage 1 vs 1 infact you all househide until you have serious numbers/dismount. Basically this shows that no one in oceania cares for a challenge except SSO. We consistantly fight extremely outnumbered unlike you guys.

You complain about EO para? Are you kidding guys? When we do it, its because your running to your house. Infact 90% of the time when we do it you guys have more numbers......You could easily counter it if you could actually x heal or get the balls to attack us instead of 4 of you hiding in the house while 1 is parared outside. There is only 3 of us SSO, so seriously stop being cowards hiding behind numbers.

Elwood i used self res last night during your pathetic 10 man raid on despise, we had 2 SSO and i still managed to get a 115 stealing ps which i didnt care about. I then thought I could actually kill one of these crappy ToC mages with 0 bandaids. Well I DID. RxFour the cowardly blue (grey at the time) male nurse bloody died to me with no bandaids. Soon after he died his amazing large gank squad came. Yes you chased me down with running hit, but what do you expect I have 1fc and saw Dervise on screen as well. Unlike you guys I have a go no matter what the odds are. You cowardly players only play or come out when you have 2 to 4 dismounter meatshields + god knows how many other newbies.

As for your 3 hit dexer comment, FYI your archer is the same but ranged attacks. Also the difference is SSO are the best mages on the shard by far, hence we fight outnumbered, ALWAYS. Your mages are laughable. Get 8 of your mages vs 3 of ours, we will win because you have no dismount or archers. So Elwood you can;t call anyone newbies, your a disgrace on a character that requires skill, instead of 3 buttons like a dexer.

TOC = all numbers. I seriously dont understand how you struggled to kill me and my brother last night with all those numbers. It just shows how you have no coordination (intelligence).

FYI all your kills were dismount related, lol.

imastupidtradie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1v1? you use an archer who runs in a straight line with bandaids... how is that a 1v1? or better yet, how does that involve any skill?

Your mages are beyond hopeless, if you encounter any situation where your guildies have been slaughtered and it's you left vs 1 person, you will proceed to bolt to server line (if flagged, otherwise it's to gz or the KOV house) with pretty much hp regen healing yourself. You will continue running until you have lost your chaser.... now who can't 1v1?

As for us last night.... come on 2 ppl... you had more dismounters than that alone, and you whinge about us hah. As for "3 hit kill dexer" um no, he uses an ornate axe, if you have a resist below 45 then yes, but otherwise a big NO.

Your xbows do WAY more damage than our axes vs our mages - and mine rolls a full 70's/75 energy suit... Not only that, you outnumber us by ridiculous odds and still can only manage to get kills with DISMOUNT ganks, without your precious dismount your as harmless as ASH - mm actually no atleast ASH can hit us with flamestrikes.

As for our omens, it's only a gank if we outnumber you - we clearly don't.

PS do you guys actually realise yet that without NUMBERS combined with dismounts that your totally useless? does it puzzle you that 2 to 3 people can totally rip apart your guild, if you can't dismount us? Oh Wrath and Feutry, i gotta hand it to you guys, you have my "disabled award", you 2 are utterly disgraceful (big mistake rolling mages instead of bandaid runners), you should follow suite and use archers u newbs.

T

thenow

The 2 ronnies, what a joke, lol. You talk about numbers, umm, y is it that is only you 2 now?Because your very low level intelligence and high level loserness made it that way. You treated all your former guild members with the same pathetic attitude as you do with all. No wonder u both are lonely losers. Speak your maggot filled mind ,more often ,so proudly as you do and see how ur miserable life becomes more so.Couldn't cut it on free shard on the even playing field there[every1 uses 3rd party proggies] and every1 had enough of your dribble there too.
Seriously you guys obviously have no brain capacity as is proven in your ongoing delusions.You always said the same trash when TC kickur butt.
Cowards? U guys have to be the biggest I've seen. Touch type blond haired office workers who think cartoon warriors in a game express the courage, lol, and cant even use the same playing field as others. Have to use extra 'things' to compete. LOL, seriously do you both realise how much ppl look dwn on you. With all your deluded beliefs of being above all in the human race , you demostrate how pathetic, small, deluded and extremely lacking in intelligence you really. However I'm sure your blinkered and non existant brain will not hear a word of this and you will come back with your dribble, thats right you always call be a fridgie or fridge repairer, lol, dribble again that proves your lacking in all areas of being a normal human.You most laughable one lately in trying to insult someone is, .... "You Charity Worker' . lol seriously the 2 ronnies on oceania don't tell jokes, they are a joke!!!

imastupidtradie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Partof oh Partof, you really are simple.

Usually i don't care/nor comment on people's grammar etc, but in your case i just can't help it.

BEFORE commenting on someone's intelligence, make sure you can construct sentences and/or paragraphs. Reading your garbage is like deciphering an encrypted code, half of it is so poorly written it's hard to understand what your trying to say. The sad part is, english is your first and only language...... I once remember you saying that your 'an aspiring writer', dear god man, with your skills you would sturggle to contruct a childrens picture book.

Seriously dude dropping out of 6th grade wasn't a smart idea, no wonder the government emphasizes education so much.

As for 'only us 2' or whatever u said, we actually left the deadbeats in our guild, as everyone knows it was only strong when they had 'the rons to hide behind', without the good members (3 rons, drac, pet) they are utterly useless like TC/KOV.

We could easily recruit some members into SSO- people have already asked, but we have declined them ALL.

As for 'cowards', well tell me this:

- Is hiding in a house from 2 to 3 SSO when you have 5 to 6 not cowardice behaviour?

- Is only leaving that precious house with dismounters that alone equal the SSO force not cowardice?

- Is running like girls once half of your force have been slayed by 2 to 3 ppl, thus making it even numbers not cowardice?

"tc kicking your butt" - yeah right, need i remind you of some of the 'grand battles' - ron x2 and pet, vs 9 tc - tc all on blues gz hiding, tc all die. Spawns we overthrew from you guys 3 to 4 vs 10?, come on partof your shocking, along with the Old TC rats.

E

Elwood

1. You are always outnumbered because you are both scum and the rest of the shard hates you, live with it.
2. You are the only ones here who whinge, you whinge in game every time you die too. We on the other hand dust ourselves off and go again. My main beef with ash is that he cheats and everyone knows it. I will agree with you on one thing though, he is virtually harmless.
3. Don't talk to me about straight lining. If an SSO member takes damage you straight line it to server line EVERY SINGLE TIME we fight at bmg.
4. I love the fact that we beat you so bad you have to resort to playing a blue dismount tamer with max damage dexxer in toe to get your kills.
5. Evil omen para then expl/fs/pain spike by two necros on one person is a gank you idiots and 90% of your kills on your reds come from this.
6. I don't confess to be the best, never have, but you two have, many times and it's oh sooooo funny when we kill you over and over again.
7. You can kill someone in 3 hits with one of those ornates, and you know it.
8. I love that you and your brother both replied to my post and that your posts were almost identical, how cute. Do you wear matching pj's to bed to?
9. I also love the fact that you keep getting your accounts deleted and you have to create new ones each time you post your rot here LOL
10. Did i mention that you are both scum and no one likes you?

imastupidtradie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. You are always outnumbered because you are both scum and the rest of the shard hates you, live with it.
No, if we were totally **** and couldn't kill anything like u guys, you would still hate us, but you wouldn't allie with the entire shard in order to kill us.

I.e OMG (ex opk dregs), mostly utterly despise u kovers, especially gutless maggots like Taren, yet they are willing to allie with u to gang us - before we formed SSO, none of them were attacking us either, until we instigated it at despise.

2. You are the only ones here who whinge, you whinge in game every time you die too. We on the other hand dust ourselves off and go again. My main beef with ash is that he cheats and everyone knows it. I will agree with you on one thing though, he is virtually harmless.
Stating that it's pathetic that u had to bring 3 dismounters + 7 newb archers/ebolt cannons to take on 3 isn't whinging, it's illustrating to u morons how crap u r (as your all too stupid to count).

as for "dust ourselves off" - HAHAHAH, you mean sit in a house and wait for 3x our numbers with dismount. You guys obviously hate death so much, that's why u only leave your houses/gz when u have ridiculous number advantages with dismount. Us on the other hand fight no matter what.... we find it 'fun', when we log out, it's generally cause it gets late.. or we have to do stuff...

3. Don't talk to me about straight lining. If an SSO member takes damage you straight line it to server line EVERY SINGLE TIME we fight at bmg.
we can't straight line it with bandaids - we play a template that requires timing and thought - a mage, we have to stop to heal/cast and get disrupted. We generally only go to server line when being dismount ganked by your mob of idiots, or the entire bmg force of 12+ comes to gank our 3.

4. I love the fact that we beat you so bad you have to resort to playing a blue dismount tamer with max damage dexxer in toe to get your kills.
the dexers your talking about aren't even 100 dmg inc, nor 120 anat/tacts.... as for the tamer, my god newbs, he is so easy to kill it's laughable. It's just that your all so stupid, crap and have no co-ordination, that you can't kill a mesely tamer who can't even run away from fights.

5. Evil omen para then expl/fs/pain spike by two necros on one person is a gank you idiots and 90% of your kills on your reds come from this.
Actually only 1 is a necro, been like this for 2 weeks now.... but if our force = 3, and yours = 8, then 8/3 = 3 toc on 2 mages and 2 on 1... which means we ARE GETTING GANKED. We only omen u nubs when u hide in gz's or houses, and still then you have more numbers.

6. I don't confess to be the best, never have, but you two have, many times and it's oh sooooo funny when we kill you over and over again.
by 'we', you mean Oceania, well done u can gank 3 mages... not to mention 95% of your kills involve dismounting first. Look what our 3 mages can do - kill the entire lot of u.

Tell me who's better than SSO? i can't think of anyone....

7. You can kill someone in 3 hits with one of those ornates, and you know it.
ONLY people with 45 or below in a resist, and still then they straight line it with bandaids... the only person i can think of like that is quicksilver...

8. I love that you and your brother both replied to my post and that your posts were almost identical, how cute. Do you wear matching pj's to bed to?
i sleep nekkid

9. I also love the fact that you keep getting your accounts deleted and you have to create new ones each time you post your rot here LOL
ya, it's very difficult to sign up considering u don't even need to confirm via a random email address i put down... this one took me a whole 15 seconds.

10. Did i mention that you are both scum and no one likes you?
Dang, guess that means i can't chat up luna bank on saturdays in hopes of some good ol' net pus sy. I envy you.

T

thenow

Quote:

i sleep nekkid

So you do both sleep in same bed. I always knew u both were like that.

And when u guys have a go at me its never to argue my points its always to say u can't spell, u can't write properly, oh and lame insults.
I know for a fact u couldn't cut it on free shards[as I've said many times cause they all use proggies too] and you came back to here.

E

Elwood

Your post is utter plop, not even worth replying too. We will just go on killing you and have a chuckle every time you cry like you do.
I WIN,
THE END

T

thenow

LoL ron u idiot. Dribble some more from ur maggot filled mind.
Just to sum up alot so YOU can understand. A football team has 2 members who think they are all that and that the rest of the team are losers. Now they have no team and can't win, crying more then they used too.
We all KNOW how u play the game and rl too. You both are just superior idiots, thats it!
Now go back and make those coffees for all the other ppl in your office and don't forget to do those 100 photocopies for the secretaries above you.
ROFL, been to the U.S.A. yet?

K

Katlene

derr head? srs? omg lol id expect that from a child... Oh wait!! haha yeah never mind

ps america=over rated

pps a sparker is a sound source, maybe you meant a spark plug?. Whos the moron?

E

Elwood

Baaahahahaaha using sports analogies to relate to a computer game, PRICELESS!
Get a life nerd

Rons Recipe
We kill you and your deadbeat brother
You sook
You write paragraph after paragraph of pure PLOP here
We all laugh at your dribble
You eventually get banned
I WIN

Rinse and repeat

T

thenow

we do win, constantly vs a mob with 2 to 4x our numbers at any given time.

Coffees? hah ok derr head, go back to repairing fridges by replacing sparkers u moron. Your english is so bad, you couldn't do anything but change light bulbs.
LMAO, do really take urself seriously? The repair fridges thing is always pathetically lame.The old bad english thing is almost as weak. But adding - "couldn't do anything but change light bulbs" is by far the weakest, stupidest thing you've ever said, and there has been many below stupid things you and ur bro have said. LOL and whats worse is you take urself seriously.
And for winning? Again do you really take urself seriously? I really hope not! Sad , real sad if you do!! You honestly think you guys win? What a joke! For real , your last post will keep me amused for a little while.

T

thenow

Baaahahahaaha using sports analogies to relate to a computer game, PRICELESS!
Get a life nerd

Rons Recipe
We kill you and your deadbeat brother
You sook
You write paragraph after paragraph of pure PLOP here
We all laugh at your dribble
You eventually get banned
I WIN

Rinse and repeat
QFT and made me LOL

E

Elwood

It was a win because we took YOUR spawn
It was a win because we got a 120 tactics from it
It was a win because your so pissed off we took your spawn you had to cry here.... again (thanks for the laugh though)
It was a win because once again you have to log out the loser at the end of the night.
Sweet dreams cutie pie!

K

kiwi

"tc kicking your butt" - yeah right, need i remind you of some of the 'grand battles' - ron x2 and pet, vs 9 tc - tc all on blues gz hiding, tc all die. Spawns we overthrew from you guys 3 to 4 vs 10?, come on partof your shocking, along with the Old TC rats.

I do moreso remember the battles such as jinman morri and myself, watching you all die in starroom... (was there 8 or 10?) ...
or 7 or u dying to morri jin and i on despise bridge. (u guys never learnt the stone wall gets u pwned..)

gotta be the personal favourites.. how many times did it happen.. oh so many..

Status
Not open for further replies.