• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elwood

Oh and for that 2v1. "your bro bleeded me" - LOL I WAS DEAD, i had just been dismount ganked MINUTES before, and was either ressing or restocking at castle (can't remember which)- i was watching the fight on my brothers monitor u god dam liar.
Moron read my post properly, I never said I was fighting both of you. Whoever it was that I was fighting, be it you or your brother, had me both bled and poisoned. Christ, I hope you put more effort into tax returns than you do making arguements here otherwise your clients would be getting no money back. Maybe your one of the reasons the Federal Government has such a high surplus...
You guys play computer games in the same room? how sweet... How old are you two again?

Why is it racist stating that our old enemies (TC) were asians?, they were all 3 am spawning rats who'd function over cold rice and rat meat.
No, your right, thats not racist, my bad... LOL

WHat i find hilarious is how a lot of you trams actually used to love what we would say on stratics/to TC/free for all boards, stumpy used to tell us in vent how many of the KOVers/eobers would love reading our posts, BUT didn't have the GUTS to tell their guilds. Doesn't that just show that all your "kindness" and "politeness" is a total lie/front? Be real say what u think.
I don't know anyone who loves reading your posts, moderators included, which is why your stratics accounts get deleted almost weekly.
Oh, and I prefer to be 'real' to peoples faces - COWARD.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh well i made a mistake. I just skim read it. Still dieing to IPY is PATHETIC. If u were a pvper you would understand this. If it wasn't for partof u would of instant died - as he would of used bigger and 'better' spells. Although if it was 1v1 u prob would of just ran to server line in and out till he gave up.

as for:
You guys play computer games in the same room?
yeah why not? this room also has a home gym, pool table, and a tv set up....

not all of us slum it in a 1 bedroom yellow brick unit.

Tax returns are generally for book keepers or even some secretaries - u know your pot head yr 10 drop out friends..... Tax returns are so simple, they mays well be taught at school. If accountants just did tax returns, why the hell would you go to university then.

We get banned by the moderators because of "BAN EVASION", from ages back, not from the current content.

As for pet attempting to dupe.... wtf is so sad about that? i bet you would of tried to scam it off him if he succeeded... I would of.... burning val runics like test shard = fun as. Elwood u seem to have a very narrow mind on everything - reminds me of when the kovers use to accuse us of speedhacking, we then got the pword to their vent channel off a disgruntled kover. When we went in initially as a spy we heard daryll openly admitting he used to speedhack prior to his "dual core" comp or some **** - LOL. Then of course we started harrassing them.

E

Elwood

yeah why not? this room also has a home gym, pool table, and a tv set up....
...and a double bunk. Remind me, who get's top bunk again?

Tax returns are generally for book keepers or even some secretaries - u know your pot head yr 10 drop out friends..... Tax returns are so simple, they mays well be taught at school. If accountants just did tax returns, why the hell would you go to university then.
I know what accountants do, I just love that everytime I mention tax returns you fire up and have to justify what it is that you do for a living however boring and average it might be (no offence to any other accountants out there, it is a respectable living, just not something I would aspire to do).

As for pet attempting to dupe.... wtf is so sad about that? i bet you would of tried to scam it off him if he succeeded... I would of....
I have no doubt you would have ron, however, I have no interest in duping or scamming, not for any moral reason but because I don't see the point and I couldn't be f**ked. The game doesn't mean that much to me.

burning val runics like test shard = fun as.
Sorry, I have a different idea of fun. Like your drinking sessions at home in front of your computer LOL

Elwood u seem to have a very narrow mind on everything
Kind of like your views on asians, the indigenous, capitalism or anyone with a trade?

E

Elwood

I reply to show you for what you really are instead of who you pretend to be.

btw by saying asians and indigenous are different, isn't that RACIST!? after all they're all human beings, not categories
No it's not, but saying that aborignies **** in the street and that asians eat dog meat is clearly racist. If you can't see this then I truely feel sorry for you. This comment couldn't have made you sound any more dumber ron. Sorry mate but it's official, your a idiot.
I'm done with you, good evening.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really all your implying is that you find "eating a dog" offensive, hence if I say a particular race eats it then its a RACIST comment because your offended. In many asian cultures its perfectly normal that they eat dog, thats a fact. They would laugh that your calling it a "racist" comment.

Really saying that aussies eat meat pies or sausages is the same as asians eating dogs... Many countries would find the products in the stuff we eat "offensive" or "taboo". Espicially since we are eating animal a ssholes etc.

I'm proud to say that I hate lazy abos. I think a lot of other people are as well. I am happy to aknowledge an aboriginal who has achieved something, and I wouldn't say anything negative about that individual. However this is very rare, and yes I have met 1 who has achieved something other than swatting in a park with a bottle of his favourite substance cursing at any white man who walks past. DO SOMETHING, stop BLUDGING> This is Australia, possibily the easiest country to get an education and make something of yourself. Our government gives out to many benefits, and the abos get even more. Yet most simpletons/abos still can't make something for themselves.

IMO natural selection should take place, its a shame we continue to breed such fools. This wouldn't happen in the wild, lol.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also about last night Elwood.

Why did you house hide 2 vs 2?

Why did you then allie with Held, get access to his house, and continue to house house?

Why did held and clog die, yet you flee, COWARDNESS?

Why did you always leave Clog for dead and bolt to serverline?

Why were your only deaths running into your or Held's house?

Why did you then call in a dismounter when it was already 2 vs 3 and all 3 of you were house hiding?

With all that, how did you manage not to get one kill?

Care to say that the above didn't happen?

It was really funny when Held cried we "paraed" him twice when it was 3 vs 2, lol. Your the ones ganking and house hiding, you shouldnt die.

Difference is we can heal through your crappy exp fs sync because we have fast reflexes, not simple slow tradie hands.

X

Xgirl

The Gaias were made to annoy OPK/3T (you know...the guys the Rons pretended to love but really couldnt stand them, but put up with it cause OPK couldnt handle TC alone...actually that was the case with 90% of OPK) off...and they did a damn fine job at that...templates copied direct from 3T themselves....LOL

Come back to UO? why would I do that...to hunt all day for 1 fight...kill them easily and have them come back and be 3 times faster than b4, jumping off my screen, except for Pet...LOL, seems EA still hasnt done anything about the cheats in UO and untill they do, cant see pvp getting better...shame really.

The pvp in Wow might not be as good as UO was in its prime...but it can be found anywhere at any time, and for no reason except to fight...I like that.

So Sneaky...go steal your sig...capture your town and wait for someONE to steal it back...keep telling yourself your good, one day you might wake up...tho doubt it.
LOL @ morrigan

3Ts still giving you nightmare everynight till now?

WOW is suitable for your 7-11 gaming style

How are you & yr kids?

tell AV that he sux lol

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really all your implying is that you find "eating a dog" offensive, hence if I say a particular race eats it then its a RACIST comment because your offended. In many asian cultures its perfectly normal that they eat dog, thats a fact. They would laugh that your calling it a "racist" comment.

Really saying that aussies eat meat pies or sausages is the same as asians eating dogs... Many countries would find the products in the stuff we eat "offensive" or "taboo". Espicially since we are eating animal a ssholes etc.
He makes a good point.

LOL @ morrigan

3Ts still giving you nightmare everynight till now?

WOW is suitable for your 7-11 gaming style

How are you & yr kids?

tell AV that he sux lol
So true. WoW is literally the "Fun-free, easy to play and where gear determines who wins more than skill" MMO!

E

Elwood

Really all your implying is that you find "eating a dog" offensive, hence if I say a particular race eats it then its a RACIST comment because your offended.
Wrong moron, i'm not IMPLYING anything and I don't find it offensive, I find it embarrassing that your an australian and so stupid.

In many asian cultures its perfectly normal that they eat dog, thats a fact.
How the f**k would you know? as far as your concerned the world is made up of australia and america. And we aren't in "many asian cultures" we are in australia and if you had the balls to make your views public you would be vilified for them FACT.

Really saying that aussies eat meat pies or sausages is the same as asians eating dogs.
LMAO, another ron special. Honestly, I don't even have to say anything on this one, you are making it too easy for me.

I'm proud to say that I hate lazy abos.
Just 'abos'? No other lazy people in this country?

This is Australia, possibily the easiest country to get an education and make something of yourself
Compared to which other countries mate? Have you lived or worked abroad have you? No, didn't think so...

Yet most simpletons/abos still can't make something for themselves.
Of course your not racist... generalise more...

IMO natural selection should take place, its a shame we continue to breed such fools. This wouldn't happen in the wild, lol.
Aborigines are the oldest surviving civilisation on earth, almost 60,000 years old. White man is destroying the earth so fast we won't be here for another 1000.
SOUND DUMBER

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

He makes a good point.
lol, Pet, both you and I know the Rons are raciest, try and defend them all you will but you know they are, we all know they are, and they know they are too. What I don't get is why they are so ashamed to admit it? I mean when in vent every second word is a derogatory nickname for Chinese people starting with G. Attempting to defend them when we all know the truth is pointless Pet.

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

He makes a good point...
Come on Pet, I know your smarter than that.

Ron's comment about Asian's eating cold rice and rat meat had a derogatory inference and was not at all a cultural reference.

Eating meat pies and associating it to Aussies is a cultural reference.

Hanging out with the Ron's appears to have dimmed your intelligence Pet.

One can hope you grow out of it as you seemed to be a nice enough bloke when you don't hang around morons.

Cheers
Shane

E

Elwood

f**k me sneaky that vid is an hour and a half long, i'll have to take a look tonight after work.

LaundryBoy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL @ what Oceania UO has become......

why do you guys provoke the rons? just leave him be.... he's just a teenage bully, lives at home with his parents playing games, and imagining he will get a good life because he went to a crappy Uni in South Australia....you are all just adding fuel to the fire and thats what he wants.

and at Pet's comment "he makes a good point"....LOLOLOL you are 15, have no idea about life, yet you agree to stupid comments like this? i pity you young boy... play more games and just grow up a bit first before you make comments like that about things you have no idea about - and dont say reading things on the internet has educated you.....

have fun pvping in the forums...

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My point is perfectly valid, you guys just hate me and cry so much you cannot handle it. Many many countries eat wierd foods, and other countries find them offensive. Even "white" countries eat some pretty messed up foods like the french, or even the scots. Simply because i'm white saying that doesn't make it racist....The term "racist" is stupid in my opinion, and it has come down to this: treating people differently because you don't want to be preceived as "racist", so you be extra nice or very careful what you say around people of different colours. However in doing so your effectively treating them differently than you would another person, which effectively means your generating "racist" thoughts and hence racist. But discussing this here won't get me far, espicially conveying my points to an uneducated janitor, or some other fool in here.

Simply because i called someone a "gook" doesnt mean much. I swear a lot, its normal. Gook is one of many words, I even call my friends or brother a gook a lot. I don't think you simpletons can distinguish the difference between a simple slur or intentional harmful expression. Well I wouldn't expect much from a janitor or chicken pen constructor. Intelligent people from old OPK could easily understand. People like Dalecti, Petrify, even Heron know exactly what i'm talking about. Although sadly, oceania is pretty much left with the dregs of Australian society, you know the ditch diggers, janitors, tradies etc. The people who have no ambitions, understand little, nor care about anything except when they get there next beer and can watch the footy. Sorry that is a pointless existence of rinse and repeat, and all your doing is continuing idiots to breed and aspire to nothing. Go vote labor! Poor stupid battlers.

I hate lazy and stupid people. They can be black, white, yellow, or whatever I dont care. With that definition, i must hate you all, espicially the lazy houseys on here, who do nothing but bludge around on UO all day and clean there crappy 300k house for 1 hr a day. Then all they do is add to the statistics of the growing Australian A ss. Hmm I must really hate Sneaky, lazy janitor and he sounds like its so difficult to simply construct a sentence together. Sneaky is so dumb, that every time he "tries" to talk it sounds like a dog struggling to bark human words, lol. Simpleton.

All I hear is whinge whinge cry cry - he said a bad word or something. Oh know, go to the outside world internet geeks and realise that every community doesn't hug each other like your little Oceania.

Remember I am not here to make friends, i dont think a lot of you get it. I think online relationships are pathetic, and mean your at the lowest end of the social chain in both physical appearance and social skills.

Famous OPK quotes from people like Sneaky in vent "Jahira is my friend" etc just made me and others crawl on the floor laughing. Soon after he would rage and leave vent - probably to a KoV sexyjo spa, lol nerds.

Teacher teacher he said a bad word, help me I can't handle words, lol.

RACIST RACIST help me, I cannot handle views that contradict mine, help help!

Thanks for the laughs simpletons.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember I am not here to make friends, i dont think a lot of you get it. I think online relationships are pathetic, and mean your at the lowest end of the social chain in both physical appearance and social skills.
Oh, I think we know that by now, you have only been trolling these forums with this same BS for how many years? Seriously, get over it, its old, boring and childish.

T

thenow

Tramhater, lol, the more you speak ,the more you prove that you're a self loathing, ignorant, arrogant , world hating individuals.

To quote you on just one of your delusional views," Oh know, go to the outside world internet geeks and realise that every community doesn't hug each other like your little Oceania."
Community is a reality in many societies you idiot and if you think otherwise, seriously, lol, you have big problems.And we all know that you and your brother have big problems.
Try taking your point of veiws to the real world debate arena. Or even the UO Hall forums. I bet you don't because you know that 90% of the population would shoot you down and you would make yourself a fool[as you do here].

PS- I bet Pet or del would not accept racial slurs against them when expressed for the intent to give pain. I say this again only to prove how much your posts are full of dribble but as I said in my last post your psychology will not allow you to see past your delusions.
By the way your ,'blind understandings' are known as pyschotic behavioural patterns.

F

forumpvper

Yeh, its called ADHD, on crack (on crack because plenty of people I know with it are decent, nice people).

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even our brain dead floor mopping idiot sneaky would say how the "asians use lame tactics", which is no different to replacing asian with chi nk, as he despised TC as much as we did - your star room picture illustrates this.
Oh Ron, I agree that TC used lame tactics, I'm with you 100% on that, but for me their race has nothing to do with it, and I never would of said 'Asians use lame tactics', I don't think like that.

I despised TC, in the game, their chars, their guild. Not the players them self's. You make it personal with your childish remarks Ron, there is a big difference.

Basically what I'm saying is you can be a PvPer and smack talk without being an a sshole. Well, you can't, but most people can.

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

Funny thing is the Ron's and co try and take a position that they are intelligent with their educations and career aspects, yet they find some kind of amusement trolling forums for kicks.

Says to me they don't have the collective intelligence to even complete a passport application let along graduate from a Uni.

I mean trolling forums may be amusing for all of 5 minutes if that, coming to the same forum for years and trolling it, that's brain dead, not fun.

If trolling these forums is what gives you kicks, trust me your not going to make anything of life, because you don't have what it takes. Seriously, who good defend trolling these forums for years, whether its been on/off and try and lay claim to some sort of intelligence.

Rons and Co, if you want to claim some level of smarts, why don't you stop pancakes about how crap the kiddies in the sand pit are and teach them the in's and outs to being a good UO PVPer. Then those that get it will improve and provide you with some sort of competition.

I assume you want it where people are happy to fight 1 on 1 because they are confident to back their skills. If you truly don't use any extra tools to PVP, then share your supposed superior knowledge on the game and get yourself some real competition.

That would seem far more intelligent than trolling these forums for years.

However I realise this will fall on deaf ears, because it would take some sort of intelligence to comprehend.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rons and Co, if you want to claim some level of smarts, why don't you stop pancakes about how crap the kiddies in the sand pit are and teach them the in's and outs to being a good UO PVPer. Then those that get it will improve and provide you with some sort of competition.

I assume you want it where people are happy to fight 1 on 1 because they are confident to back their skills. If you truly don't use any extra tools to PVP, then share your supposed superior knowledge on the game and get yourself some real competition.
Been there and done that, it's so hard to teach some people how to PvP because 99.99% of them can't comprehend the idea of A. The ability to use macros and B. Timing.

You can't teach someone how to time... I've tried, you either know how to time stuff or you don't.

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

Been there and done that, it's so hard to teach some people how to PvP because 99.99% of them can't comprehend the idea of A. The ability to use macros and B. Timing.

You can't teach someone how to time... I've tried, you either know how to time stuff or you don't.
F**k off Pet, you didn't try and teach any one s**t you had nothing but contempt for those that didn't PVP as well as you or Drac.

As to your blow up of whats racism and not, don't even try and compare any of the crap that spews from Ron's mouth as humor or fair an equitable.

Seriously mate, engage your brain and have a look at the s**t your spewing, there's nothing kewl about it and following d**k heads like the Ron's just shows your a sheep and nothing more.

I notice you didn't respond to my first post to you, i guess you agree the intent was not innocent.

Cheers
Shane

M

Mijac_Chmon

OK, too much going on here.

Locky McLockLock.

Be nice when I re-open it, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.