• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pay outs

B

Bob Park

Have the payouts been dropped again??? if so how are we supose to make any money to build , eat , keep a house open , ect , ect, can you tell us that ?

B

Bob Park

the ones on pizza was paying 9 now its is paying 1 dollar, the mazy pays nothing.thats what someone said on the maze.

S

SITA sim

Yeah I got 4$ for pizza and the lowest I have ever had before that was 9. Can anyone please tell me whats going on here?

I

imported_Poppy Darling

<blockquote><hr>

Have the payouts been dropped again??? if so how are we supose to make any money to build , eat , keep a house open , ect , ect, can you tell us that ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps the ATM's aren't being used enough. Or maybe subscription cancellation has slowed down.
The suits are trying to close this game down,aren't they?

B

Bob Park

well i think they just want to control how much we make and how we play the game.but who knows it is just kinda crazy to play a game and not have anything, you can do that in real life easy so why would anyone want to play a game that made you poor.its only human to want more.

S

Shyanne1

Getting $4 for Pizza and less than $50 for single job objects isn't going to help out the game at all. Why do I spend 100 hours doing a single money object to buy a pizza machine that gives out $4 payouts. I could care less about the bots. Earning money gets you nothing but being able to BUY things. Once you've bought everything you need you need money to REPAIR things. What other rewards are there? If the payouts stay the same I will quit before playing 100 hours just to get a stupid pizza machine. They need to go back up to at least $200 single job objects or what is the point? People can disagree but a majority of players feel this way and might play for a couple of months but they will quit. Then where will everyone be?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps the ATM's aren't being used enough. Or maybe subscription cancellation has slowed down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comments like that are not helping anything.

My husband noticed the drop in pizza payout during the middle of a pizza round and asked me what was up too. I told him it was just probably part of the dynamic payouts, too many people pizzaing at once so he should just switch to something else for a while and see what the upper end payout is on the rest of it.

I've noticed that the payouts seem pretty consistent in TC3 whereas they oscilate alot more in EAL. Does anybody else notice that or is it just me?

I

independent117

if they do contiue to have high prices in stores to restock items, they should at least up some of the payouts. not make it to where we are million airs but make it so that we can manage our houses with out worrying about closing it down due to money funds lol aka all of us eating too much ROFL

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My husband noticed the drop in pizza payout during the middle of a pizza round and asked me what was up too. I told him it was just probably part of the dynamic payouts, too many people pizzaing at once so he should just switch to something else for a while and see what the upper end payout is on the rest of it.

I've noticed that the payouts seem pretty consistent in TC3 whereas they oscilate alot more in EAL. Does anybody else notice that or is it just me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are dynamic payouts here?

I have only heard they can manually change them so far.

And if 10 tables of pizza are too much, thats insane. There was only 1 pizza lot open when I saw this. It had 1 going. Ill give a couple of private lots some people just for kicks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are dynamic payouts here?

I have only heard they can manually change them so far.

And if 10 tables of pizza are too much, thats insane. There was only 1 pizza lot open when I saw this. It had 1 going. Ill give a couple of private lots some people just for kicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are here, but they are being done more 'by hand' than they will be in the future. Right now Sarah is just keeping an eye on things and tweaking it as needed. I haven't figured out if they arein TC3 or not, payouts seem to be pretty consistent there....I've only seen one time that jam payouts dropped and that's been over a month ago. The rest of the time I consistently make the same amount of money doing the same job object and/or job track.

D

dog481

It is now about 30 bucks lower when a team gets a large supreme! Payouts on pizza seem too low now. Soo low that I don't feel like playing pizza anymore!

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If they are, they would have done it a long time ago. I think EAL is becoming profitable for EA right now. I mean if I use the #'s luc gave us in his first few posts, with 12,000 customers (rounded down and obviously the number would have changed now, almost a year later) than EA is making $120,000 a month.

S

SITA sim

Why is there no one answering all of us? Lee? whats going on with the payouts??? please answer us

Thanks
SITAsim

I

imported_Poppy Darling

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And you have no sense of humour. You obviously missed the wink smiley but that appears to be the way you re-act to a lot of posts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Is it just pizza?
Are any other job objects affected?
What about jobs (bot factory, etc)?

G

You're acting like it's not a big deal to get 10 bucks a pizza... well it is absurd and ridiculous and I am getting very frustrated. And do not tell me the devs are doing all they can do so be patient with all the changes- don't give me that right now, THANKS

F

festrmentmagnet

I've noticed a lot of different things in TC3.
For one objects are wayyyyyyy cheaper to purchase.
And, it's because TC3 consist of only two merged cities.

TC and TC3.

And, no more are going to be merged in to TC3.

So, the payouts and things are going to stay pretty steady there because the city itself isn't going to have the huge influx of people that EALand had with all the merges

G

I just logged off. Instead of playing EA-LAND ill go tot playsite.com and play cards.

Small pizza - 4 units of whatever its called
med pizza - 8
large pizza - 15

Plus a $1 max skill bonus.

Doing nothing for the game killed TSO, now changing things to cause poeple to just give up trying is supposed to be good?

This is not dynamic payouts either. This was done this AM at the beginning, when nobody was making pizza. And I counted a whopping 5 pizza games going on in all of EA-LAND.

I

imported_debbiemins211848

Hi our house in TC3 not getting bonus payout on jams or anything for owners.
Another bug?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hi our house in TC3 not getting bonus payout on jams or anything for owners.
Another bug?

[/ QUOTE ]

Owner bonuses for objects has been gone for a while now I thought?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Owner bonuses for objects has been gone for a while now I thought?

[/ QUOTE ]No, they still exist; though, at $1 per object, it's not really worthwhile anymore.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

It is now about 30 bucks lower when a team gets a large supreme! Payouts on pizza seem too low now. Soo low that I don't feel like playing pizza anymore!

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly think that the low payouts have more to do with the ATM's than getting rid of botters. If they lower it anymore, the game isnt going to be worth playing. I pay for 6 accounts now and i'll be horsewhipped before I spend anymore money on this crap and i will never use the ATM's. Catalog pricesare sky high and payouts are down to peanuts. Seriously, is this a joke? I am not going to stick around much longer after being told the payouts would go back up after the 1st big drop occured, we were all upset then but were TOLD that the dev's had a plan in the works to halt the botters and payouts would go back up in a couple of weeks. That has been at least 2 months ago but yet they keep dropping the payouts. I don't see how we can have any fun in this game if we can't make any progress.

I

imported_Danny Dots

They'll go up again, don't worry
I like to play pizza because its fun, I don't mind how much I make from it. I played a few rounds of band the other day too because its fun and I didn't make a penny off of that, lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I honestly think that the low payouts have more to do with the ATM's than getting rid of botters. If they lower it anymore, the game isnt going to be worth playing. I pay for 6 accounts now and i'll be horsewhipped before I spend anymore money on this crap and i will never use the ATM's. Catalog pricesare sky high and payouts are down to peanuts. Seriously, is this a joke? I am not going to stick around much longer after being told the payouts would go back up after the 1st big drop occured, we were all upset then but were TOLD that the dev's had a plan in the works to halt the botters and payouts would go back up in a couple of weeks. That has been at least 2 months ago but yet they keep dropping the payouts. I don't see how we can have any fun in this game if we can't make any progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! and I know they are trying to restructure the game, but it is a bad thing to alienate the paying players... a very bad thing. I have never seen so many unhappy posts, nor have I ever read so many complaints...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! and I know they are trying to restructure the game, but it is a bad thing to alienate the paying players... a very bad thing. I have never seen so many unhappy posts, nor have I ever read so many complaints...

[/ QUOTE ]

You haven't been around long, have you?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I like to play pizza because its fun, I don't mind how much I make from it. I played a few rounds of band the other day too because its fun and I didn't make a penny off of that, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense Danny, but if I wanted to play a little game for the fun of it there is always addictinggames.com. Sims, EALand, whatever you want to call it is about the money, it's about buying a lot, buying objects, CC, hosting guests. We need money. I appreciate your enthusiasm and positivity but these payouts are ridiculous. If it didn't cost so much to cook, to hire a gardener, to paint your walls, then the payouts wouldn't be suck a low blow but the fact is prices are ridiculously inflated compared to payouts. I happen to know your living situation because I know the owner of your place in-game and until you are building a place and trying to establish, I really think it is hard for you to understand where we are coming from. Sorry don't mean to be mean!

G

<blockquote><hr>

You haven't been around long, have you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me? I've been playing since 2003... I may have only recently joined the stratics community but I am always out an about in EALand and every conversation is fueled by frustration with that is going on the game. I like how you call me out and have nothing to say about why you feel differently

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense Danny, but if I wanted to play a little game for the fun of it there is always addictinggames.com. Sims, EALand, whatever you want to call it is about the money, it's about buying a lot, buying objects, CC, hosting guests. We need money. I appreciate your enthusiasm and positivity but these payouts are ridiculous. If it didn't cost so much to cook, to hire a gardener, to paint your walls, then the payouts wouldn't be suck a low blow but the fact is prices are ridiculously inflated compared to payouts. I happen to know your living situation because I know the owner of your place in-game and until you are building a place and trying to establish, I really think it is hard for you to understand where we are coming from. Sorry don't mean to be mean!

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand your frustration but you should be happy that there are ways to make some money in EA Land. Other online games, If you don't make CC or participate in a contest or game (ie - slingo, bingo,ect...) then you have no other choice than to use an "atm" like feature to buy money for the game. Even though the payouts are low, at least they are something. Also, in real life it cost a lot of money to buy a house, host guests, pay the gardener and maid. I don't see why it shouldn't cost as much in a game that simulates life. And I do know where I am coming from because I am a player from Beta Testing days, I've started over many times, I have multiple accounts so thats not my only house. Its hard to make money, I'm not denying that, but I think that how it should be. It makes the game more interesting and challenging and isn't that what its suppose to be all about?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I understand your frustration but you should be happy that there are ways to make some money in EA Land. Other online games, If you don't make CC or participate in a contest or game (ie - slingo, bingo,ect...) then you have no other choice than to use an "atm" like feature to buy money for the game. Even though the payouts are low, at least they are something. Also, in real life it cost a lot of money to buy a house, host guests, pay the gardener and maid. I don't see why it shouldn't cost as much in a game that simulates life. And I do know where I am coming from because I am a player from Beta Testing days, I've started over many times, I have multiple accounts so thats not my only house. Its hard to make money, I'm not denying that, but I think that how it should be. It makes the game more interesting and challenging and isn't that what its suppose to be all about?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are other ways to make the game interesting and challenging. In my opinion, climbing up the top 100 list is challenging and exciting. Finally making enough money to lay out floor tiles in my house after having added them one-by-one is not.

- Okay so you've started over many times... cool... we all have, but payouts were much higher back in the day and there was much more money in circulation. Being a roomie at a house that the owner built, I don't think you can say that you understand how it is to start over and establish here in EALand... there is a difference. Making $10 off of a pizza isn't going to cut it... it may be okay for someone who doesn't host or build but not for the rest of us.

- Sim Life and Real Life are two completely different things. In real life, people save up money for months/years to buy a new sofa set, they just may not have the extra income. People save for years to own a house... I dont think anyone would like to save up for years to buy a property. Are you seeing where I am getting at? (BTW having a house and furnishing it has always been a fundamental part of the sims)

Thanks for understanding my frustrations though!

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There are other ways to make the game interesting and challenging. In my opinion, climbing up the top 100 list is challenging and exciting. Finally making enough money to lay out floor tiles in my house after having added them one-by-one is not.

- Okay so you've started over many times... cool... we all have, but payouts were much higher back in the day and there was much more money in circulation. Being a roomie at a house that the owner built, I don't think you can say that you understand how it is to start over and establish here in EALand... there is a difference. Making $10 off of a pizza isn't going to cut it... it may be okay for someone who doesn't host or build but not for the rest of us.

- Sim Life and Real Life are two completely different things. In real life, people save up money for months/years to buy a new sofa set, they just may not have the extra income. People save for years to own a house... I dont think anyone would like to save up for years to buy a property. Are you seeing where I am getting at? (BTW having a house and furnishing it has always been a fundamental part of the sims)

Thanks for understanding my frustrations though!

[/ QUOTE ]

I get what you are saying and I understand that I'm not in your position. These are hard times. You have to take the good with the bad. I do have a house with my other account and I have worked hard to furnish it. It's not easy but thats game life right now. I understand the need to rant and vent but don't think anything is going to change anytime soon. They are trying to fix the game. Yes before it was easy to make a house and host guest but that just wasn't fun anymore, anyone could do it. They need to make these changes for the game to survive. You have to take the bad with the good and the good with the bad. Everything will turn out better in the end. My opinion is to just have a positive out look on everything and see where it takes me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I get what you are saying and I understand that I'm not in your position. These are hard times. You have to take the good with the bad. I do have a house with my other account and I have worked hard to furnish it. It's not easy but thats game life right now. I understand the need to rant and vent but don't think anything is going to change anytime soon. They are trying to fix the game. Yes before it was easy to make a house and host guest but that just wasn't fun anymore, anyone could do it. They need to make these changes for the game to survive. You have to take the bad with the good and the good with the bad. Everything will turn out better in the end. My opinion is to just have a positive out look on everything and see where it takes me.

[/ QUOTE ]

In real life I believe in taking the bad with the good... but a game is for recreation... there shouldn't be too much bad to have to handle. It's so funny to say life is hard right now. Because you are referring to sim life and furthermore, it is a GAME why is life so hard right now?! It's such a joke. But I honestly do try to stay as positive as possible because I know there is a transition but why does change have to be bad? Usually when people are being braced for change it is more common to ease them through it, not send them through a not so pleasant experience. But it's nice you are so optimistic.

Also, not anyone can make a top house... I just wanted to say that because I honestly disagree with that. It is still challenging and it is still the most fun/exciting part of the game for me.

J

jammybob

I personally have no problen per se with EA tweaking the cash flow in the game, although i have to admit the drop in money flow coupled with instalation of ATMS is a little ummm wrong imo....
My main gripe about the new pizza payouts though is the skill bonus. So 4 sims with NO skills get just $1 less per pizza than 4 sims with 20 skill? Are they trying to make skilling obsolete aswell?
What would be wrong in keeping the top payment for a pizza, but having a percentage dropoff depending on the skill of the players?
Skilling is/ was meant to be a core part of the game wasnt it?
Those hours sitting skilling have suddenly been made next to worthless for me.

A

ama1997

im another one all for getting rid of the ATM. Anyone else feel the same way. If so lets do something about it. Take them out of your houses. Dont buy them to put on your lots. Dont use them, maybe after awhile ea will figure out that. We pay to play this game. Why should we have to pay more for game money. So we can buy the items we need to run our houses. Or to just have a good time. If you think about it if in RL things were like this. We would go to the say doctor and pay for our visit. Then we find out there is another charge on the bill for paying my bill. This game I like most people pay 9.99 a month. That 9.99 a month is for me to be able to do what I want in the game and have fun.
Lets all ban the ATM If that doesnt work cancel your accounts for 1 month. Ok yeah alot of people wont know what to do with out there TSO fix. But if EA looses all that money for one month. Maybe they will start to listen to the people that pay to play their game.

Also Why not put things back to how they were? Payouts and all that. Ok Make sure there are no money bugs and all that. Keep updating and Adding things like the cc stuff. Take the atm out put the money thing back to how it was and let us get on with playing the game. And having a good time while we do it. Instead of it getting to the point where no one wants to play anymore because they cant buy anything. Or even make enough money to keep there house open. Or repair anything if it breaks. Or feed there guests that are in the house. Oops that went on a little longer than i planed sorry about that. Instead of staying on the forum and complaining about things. Do something about it. Delete all your atms. What do you get for having an atm on you lot anyways. You dont get a cut of any of the game cash or rl money do you. But you had to spent the 10k or whatever it was to buy one. Thanks ea for that one we had to bust ass to buy the atm to put on our lot. So ea can make even more money off of us. And we dont even get some kind of a cut. I say wipe the game put it back to the way it was. All but the money exploits and keep the cc stuff. Then move on from there. Well just my thoughts on the whole thing

I

imported_werfreaks

I played one round of pizza today and am done. The little money earned is not worth the time investment. I was so looking forward to making some money today makin pizza.
Any dev comments on the low payouts?

I

imported_CherryBomb

<blockquote><hr>

The little money earned is not worth the time investment.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is exactly the tipping point the devs are sounding for. Cash-out will not work unless players do not generate any significant money in-game, so they are testing how low payouts have to go before everyone gives up. (including the botters). I can't see anything more than one Simoleon ( er, "EALand monetary unit") per single job object payout working, or a similar hourly rate for the group objects.

CherryBomb

Brilliant! We'll call it an "Emu" foe "EALand Monetary Unit"

I

imported_Danny Dots

Everyone really has such bad attitudes about this. I've been working hard and saving my money to get what I need. Why is that a problem?

J

jammybob

<blockquote><hr>

Everyone really has such bad attitudes about this. I've been working hard and saving my money to get what I need. Why is that a problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the problem? How about hours apon hours apon hours of skilling to get my sim to the point where he can get a decent pizza payout, only to find he now gets a $1 skill bonus?
Please tell me what the point of skilling is now

I

independent117

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the problem? How about hours apon hours apon hours of skilling to get my sim to the point where he can get a decent pizza payout, only to find he now gets a $1 skill bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

not only that, you guys are forgetting our bills in RL are gonna go up due to all the time spent on doing loads of pizza's only to be at where we were before they messed with it.

I

independent117

no matter how many skills you have its only 1.00. lots of ppl are staying there not gonna skill anymore, theres no need to. im going to but if ppl really start to NOT skill we will go down on the list.....just seems like if you mess with one thing, everything goes crashing down rofl

N

nobuttkisser

<blockquote><hr>

well i think they just want to control how much we make and how we play the game.but who knows it is just kinda crazy to play a game and not have anything, you can do that in real life easy so why would anyone want to play a game that made you poor.its only human to want more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me ask some questions and be honest with yourself.....

1. Are botters still present in the game?

2. Are there still people trying to circomvent the game as originally intended?

3. Those with multiple accounts (more than three), still running their accounts more than 10 continious hours giving the "impression" that something is afoot even though it isn't?

Now I am not saying that you are. however if something like those questions are still going on, then reducing the amount of payout would surely leave the impression that "cheating" isn't worth it anymore.....

Now as for those who are not dealing in these activities, it really hurts the amount of payouts that are currently going on, and like one user stated previously, it does make it kind of impossible to do just about anything in the game (building, decorating, eating, ect).

What I believe we as a "unit" need to do is get rid of all cheaters, then DEMAND (oooh bad word) that we have a game that is "balanced" to allow a reasonable way to both live and play in game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I wish I already made my money.

Cause it sure is not easy now.

G

Cherry, can you remember when payouts 1st started dropping. When it was virtually just you and me saying that it was only the start. How everybody jumped on us when we said it would keep going down. Then, it was just a few of us saying we could see a big problem here. Funny how now it's swung right around the other way, heaps are now saying we have a problem and only a few are defending it.
I am going to say it out loud in here and maybe people are prepared to listen now.
I doubt very much that the devs are doing anything about botters other than what their original plans were. And I do mean that this is what their plans were because they told us so.
Their plan was to work the time over money thing. Make it so it took to much time for anyone "including and mainly aimed at botters" to make a viable return.
Nothing they have done, and infact everything they are doing only convinces me further that it is still the plan.
If they keep going down the path they have chosen, they will undo all the hard work they have done.
Don't they understand if they keep lowering the payouts, the majority of people will leave and likely never return.
The game will creep back to where the volume of people playing will not support it and will require a huge effort and expense to revive it.
The game can be a success but they have to change the direction they are going. They have to start listening to people who know what can be done in the game in the way of generating large amounts of simoleans.
They have to spend the huge amount of time or pay the tens of thousands of dollars to implement a serious bot prevention. I say that because I believe that is what is stopping them from doing so, the expense of it, and not that it can't be done.
We all need to scream at them about the way they handling the economy, if we just keep cheering them on and blindly believing that everything will be fine, there is a good chance the game will fail again.
Payouts can go back up, prices can come back down, the buyback can be introduced and talented people can be encouraged to build in new content.
But only if there is enough people left to work with in the game, and only if they change their approach to the economy.

G

To start off i have played this game before...I took a 2 year vacation and just started playing again 3 weeks ago... there is a major difference in the game both good and bad... i understand that there was a bunch of rich people.... but some of them did earn what they had...if i can remember correctly myself i had atleast 500.000 when we quit playing and took our vacation for 2 years... BUT BUT BUT it took us alot of time too make that 500.000.....around 3 years to do that because we always did payouts and we always bought new stuff..... But now if i can even imagine too make money like that again we would have too put 60 hours a week in just doing pizza only for the next month before we can even open for the public to come and enjoy out lot... just like the other person showed his pick about making 0.00 on a pizza we did that 3 times in a row last night... i was waiting too see a -5.00 pizza soon...(thank god it didnt happen)... the thing here is that if you do not make money in this game you wont have anything.... and if you cannot make money in this game people are going to leave the game... and just a little reminder here.... this is a game... its not real life its just a game.... someone else said people do not want too be poor so why would they want to be poor in a game...i agree completely.. gheesh we had to go get a prepaid credit card just to play this game cause they dont stock the stores anymore with the timecards like they used to do....
I have also noticed that things decay alot faster now too.... weve been buying stuff for our lot and havent used them yet as we are not open yet (after 3 weeks) of working on it were going to have to re-buy more pizza table as they are getting bad already and have not even been used yet...so there is more waisted time again....something has too change and soon... since we have a total of 4 accounts its costing us 40.00 a month....it should be a little easier atleast than what it is.....
I do think one of the things that must come to the top of EAs list should be the payouts... they did too much of a drop in the payouts and never changed the prices on buying...so some of the poor people can only dream of having their own place as they are a roomate too a rich person ... hmmmm every players dream...lol not!!
The Skill bonus should be one the important things here in the game since its one of the things that you need in this game too do almost anything,,,and if you look at the pizza payout skill bonus is 1 dollar now....lol is used to be almost what the pizza payout was...yes i do agree that 2 years ago things might have been pretty easy but now is really hard and will turn away alot of people if something does not change.... please EA do something in OUR favor...

J

jammybob

i really cant for the life of me understand why they dropped the skill bonus. There must have been a good reason why they think the payouts needed amending, but i cant imagine any discusion the devs could have had to justify taking the reward from skilling out of the game. Been wracking my brain trying to see why skilling can be bad for the game as a whole and just cant see it.
I wish someone could let us know what the overall plan is that they have for EA-Land. If skilling is to no longer be encouraged what is going to be implimented to replace it?
In one move yesterday, they hit stores as people will have less to spend, they hit money houses as people wont think it worthwhile to pizza for 0 payouts and they hit skill houses because skilling is no longer wothwhile. Do they think we should just sit &amp; talk to each other all day? Why pay $10 a month to join a chatroom?

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

I took a break from the game for about 3 years... I come back and the first thing I do is skill for pizza. I didn't look too much into it, that's what I have always done. I spent I don't know how many hours skilling up cooking to max... FOR A DOLLAR! weee I understand about the 'botters needing to be stopped. I understand that Maxis wants us to use the ATMs (I, for one, will NEVER do this). I do not mind working hard for my sim money. However, after you go through all the trouble to get a bunch of other people together (and don't forget the time you developed the skill) to jam, pizza, code, etc... You should have a bit more of a reward at the end.
I don't know how to strike a happy medium. Sorry to say, but we all pay (well, most of us) for Maxis to try to strike it. There IS something broken. You can't make everyone happy all the time, but you can make most happy. I don't think the 'botters will ever be completely eradicated... Do we all have to suffer this much in the interim? When I skill my sim up to max in whatever.. I think I should get more than a dollar.

B

Bob Park

correct me if I am wrong but is it "cheating" to have 3 or more acctounts running at the same time doing say pizza or jams, I don't think so. I do run more then 3 at one time but i like when I start a pizza game, jam, or what ever to be able to finish that game and not have someone say I got to go. How much can you make if you the only one left? And as far as them thinking soemthing is going on when ever they would call me when they were checking to see if any one was afk I would always answer. I pay for all the acct I have and I feel like i can do what ever i want as long as it is not breaking the rules and it is no ones business what i do. But this is only my thoughts.
Thank you and lets do have a game we can all enjoy and have fun at.

G

<blockquote><hr>

im another one all for getting rid of the ATM. Anyone else feel the same way. If so lets do something about it. Take them out of your houses. Dont buy them to put on your lots. Dont use them, maybe after awhile ea will figure out that. We pay to play this game. Why should we have to pay more for game money

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully support an individual's choice not to buy simoleans, but by the same token I support their choice TO also if they do so knowing the downside to it. You won't remove their free will to use the ATMs by putting them on your lots, you will just make it necessary for them to go to a lot that does have one if they want it instead of yours, or for EA to mandate that every store lot have one automatically when they choose the store category, or for EA to give an *incentive* to players TO put one on their lots to counter balance the boycotters. If you choose not to support the game by buying simoleans then that's OK....I make the same choice not to, but when I find out somebody's going to buy some I don't do anything to thwart their plan other than to point out to them how they can make the same amount of money that they are fixing to buy in x timeframe investing time instead of cash. If after hearing me out they still make that choice, I'm not about to make them feel bad about it because by taking the 'easy way out' they are putting immediate revenue into EA's hands, and we NEED that to keep the game going.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With a fully skilled 80 point team, the skill bonus is not 1 simolean, it is 5 maximum, as of yesterday. If it's changed today can somebody provide screenshots proving that all 4 sims on their table have 20 in their respective skill and that you are only getting 1 simolean skill bonus payout per pizza?