OT feelin' a lil' down

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 8, 2005
<blockquote><hr>

If you need to just make your way through the day you can always use the three f's. Find em, F'k em, Forget em.

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

This mentality towards women only creates women who hate men and someday become someone's lover and mother and the cycle of hate continues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not always true, he could be lucky enough to find a woman in a simular situation and not looking for a 'relationship', just a little fun.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Not always true, he could be lucky enough to find a woman in a simular situation and not looking for a 'relationship', just a little fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the way you think.

A

Amber Willow

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

True, as long as it is mutally agreed. But the girl still gets the raw end of the deal because if she does this to often, she gets labeled as a slut or skank. lol

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 8, 2005
<blockquote><hr>

True, as long as it is mutally agreed. But the girl still gets the raw end of the deal because if she does this to often, she gets labeled as a slut or skank. lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Basically that's just sticks and stones, and one would hope by the time you reached the age and or maturity level that you could have an 'interaction' that did not require follow up or commitment, name calling wouldn't be an issue. Also real men don't kiss and tell. *shrugs*

G

Ginsu-SP

Everybody's different. What makes one person feel better may make another
person feel worse.

Some people need to go on a casual sex rampage.

Some people need to exercise more and feel healthy.

Some people need to do something crazy, or daring.

Some need to seek spiritual guidance.

Some need to read.

Some need music.

..... music please

Ooh, It takes every kind of people
To make what life's about, yeah
It takes every kind of people
To make the world go round

It takes every kind of people
Every kind of people

Every kind of people
Every kind of people

I don't think a diatribe on how bad women have it is helping Tigs.

Cheers!

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

Katharine is gonna kick your ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

*falls over laughing* Now Sevi how can I kick his ass when it's funny?????

Oh and Tigs try working on week 2 honey... *shrugs* like I said, you love, you learn, you move on.

As for the donating part, I kinda gotta agree there. One you're getting the stuff that makes you think about them and hurt out of the house, giving it to someone who could use it, and you're being nice enough to allow them to claim donations on their taxes. It all works out in my opinion. Might seem a bit harsh to some, but I'm sorry sitting there with years of their stuff around you won't help you get over them faster, just hurts more. Just don't smash it to lil bitty pieces, that won't help, make you feel better for about a day but it won't help in the long run. AND with the reciept they can go get the stuff if they want it.

M

Mandolin

I was actually going for harsh and vindictive, Kat. Thanks for sugarcoating hon..

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

I was actually going for harsh and vindictive, Kat. Thanks for sugarcoating hon..

[/ QUOTE ]

*pats Spyder on the head* You couldn't be harsh and vindictive if someone paid you dollface.
hahahahaha

Cause if you were you'd have said rent a chipper mower and toss it in piece by piece from a few yards back, make it into a game. hehehe

My aunt actually did that one when she divorced her first husband, we make a BBQ out of the day and played "toss the sh*t" ... was kinda fun.

I

imported_Castor

which one of your husbands took the smokin crack route that i take?

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

"Crack Club for Men.. I'm not just a member.. I'm a dealer too.."

K

Kemo/Dras

You and Spyde do have a lot In common
I dont think I could ever be that Vendictive! Although When I found out my Ex cheated on me with 6 other guys and she wanted me to use her Lil Fake Erectile toy I put super glue on it and went to town. It didn't do any serious damage just enough so she would have discomfort with the remaining guys that she was also dating. Needless to say all of them broke it off with her except 2 that kind of liked the idea and met and actualy became friends. I dono what happened after that I heard that all through hearsay but I was a lil mean to her I do still talk to her from time to time though and she knows she did wrong but o well we are still freinds at least. Last time I talked to her she was engaged I dono if it was one of those 2 guys or what, Been about 2 years since i chatted with her.

=To cheap suit Chest Rib cage same thing its the same principle.

-to the Nurse, Wana go out some time *wink* *wink* I can be the doctor and I can opperate Oh yah *wink* *wink* hehehe

-Kemo "Join The Evolution cause its fun its hip its popular and its good with kids."-Darwin (just cause I havent done that in a while
)

K

Katharine

And you call me vindictive??? I surrender, you win!
hahahahaha

K

Kemo/Dras

Remember Love Sucks I bite. Tee Hee. Want me to bite Vampire? *wink wink* Ill make sure its a pleasurable one I doubt It will be as appealing as Spyders but, if that doesn't work I could always use super glue *wink*

-Kemo "The taste of deamon blood is like tasting a virgin angles tears."

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

Remember Love Sucks I bite. Tee Hee. Want me to bite Vampire? *wink wink* Ill make sure its a pleasurable one I doubt It will be as appealing as Spyders but, if that doesn't work I could always use super glue *wink*

-Kemo "The taste of deamon blood is like tasting a virgin angles tears."

[/ QUOTE ]

*chokes* oh see now that's not funny, now I gotta clean Dew off the screen... such a tease you are!

K

Kemo/Dras

I don't Tease all truth. Well Ok i lied a lil bit. I hope any of this cheers up Capt. tiggs if not Im at least cheerin myself up

-Kemo "Life is short, make it shorter light a plumers crack and smoke it."

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

I don't Tease all truth. Well Ok i lied a lil bit. I hope any of this cheers up Capt. tiggs if not Im at least cheerin myself up

-Kemo "Life is short, make it shorter light a plumers crack and smoke it."

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha that sounded so dirty that I'm not even gonna touch it... Oh oh .. you could always bite Tigs too... he might like that

K

Kemo/Dras

Dont tempt me rar rar Come to kemo's and get bitten not smitten :p

-Kemo "I dont think that looks right, O well its done typed cant erase it now."

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

Dont tempt me rar rar Come to kemo's and get bitten not smitten :p

-Kemo "I dont think that looks right, O well its done typed cant erase it now."

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehe, is that like some backwards Hooter's bar?? If so, how much is the cover?

That doesn't look right.

A

Amber Willow

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

My First, although it wasn't crack it was coke and he didn't smoke it he sniffed it.

I like Ginsu's idea. When I am feeling blue, I make a collection of songs and go for a good work out at the gym. Music is a great healer. Here is one of my favorites:

Sammy Hagar Lyrics - Give To Live

Oooh--
I can see that you've got fire in your eyes
And pain inside your heart
So many things have come and torn your world apart
Oh baby, baby, baby, don't give up, don't give up
don't give up
If you want love
If you want love, you've got to give a little
If you want love
If you want faith, you just believe a little
If you want love
If you want peace, turn your cheek a little
Ohhh, you've got to give
You've got to give
You've got to give.....to live
An empty hand reaching out for someone
An empty heart takes so little to fill
It's so much easier to push instead of pull
Oh baby, baby, baby
Don't give up, don't give up, don't give up
If you want love
If you want love, you've got to give a little
If you want love
If you want faith, you just believe a little
If you want love
If you want peace, turn your cheek a little
Ohhh, you've got to give
You've got to give
You've got to give....to live

Each man's a country in his own right
Oh, every body needs a friend
One friend, one God, one country
No man need defend
I believe in fate and destination
But so much of that lies in our own hands
If you know what you want, just go on out and get it
Oh baby, baby
Don't give up, don't give up
Yeah, yeah
If you want love

M

Mandolin

ruh roh.

I sense another "angry break up songs" lyrics thread in the making. Didn't everyone learn thier lesson the first time around? *flexes*

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

ruh roh.

I sense another "angry break up songs" lyrics thread in the making. Didn't everyone learn thier lesson the first time around? *flexes*

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooo!
*chuckles* Best break up song though... "F*** you blind" by Kid Rock.... just so ... ANGRY! Oh no wait that's Kemo's theme song *whaps self* duh. hehehehe

A

Amber Willow

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, oops, guess that one was before my time. I almost posted "Love Stinks/Hurts" but figured I would leave that to someone else. hehe

K

Katharine

"Can't Cry These Tears"

I just don´t care anymore
I´ve reached the end of the rope
Won´t cry these tears anymore

Can´t find it in the bible
Can´t find it on t.v.
Can´t find it in diamonds
There´s something inside me that just went around it
Can´t find it in music
Can´t find it in my soul
Can´t find it in chocolate
Oh babe I can´t hide it
I can´t even fight it

There´s no way she can kiss you the way that I do
I heard that you miss me
Oh you should be careful of whom you´ve been talking to
Ten long nights without you have taught me to be strong
I´ve cut all my losses
Think no more about it because I couldn´t fight it

There was a time I thought I´d die
If you should ever leave me high and dry
And you don´t want me anymore
It´s time to settle the score

I´ve reached the end of my temper I´m tired of the letters
I´ve reached the end of my rope and it´s time that I´ve taught you so

It´s time to settle the score

This lyrics are copyrighted by their respective owners (Garbage)

G

Ginsu-SP

No no no....

The BEST break up song is "Song for the Dumped" by Ben Folds.

".....gimme my money back, I want my money back, gimme my money back you b*@ch.
annnnnnnnnd don't forget to give me back my black tee shirt! hey hey!"

Simply the best.

Cheers!

M

Mandolin

5 Chinese Brothers - My Love For You Has Turned To Hate

We were sweethearts in summer, lovers by fall
But wintertime came and put a chill to it all
Now we cannot forgive what we will not forget
We've both said things that we should regret
Now my love for you has turned to hate
It's a total reversal of emotional states
A sad conclusion I have to relate
My love for you has turned to hate
The bright summer sun left us blinded and sure
That we'd both found a love that was bound to endure
But then the clouds rolled in and as my eyes adjusted
I was staring at someone who just couldn't be trusted
CHORUS
I felt the hot summer sun through my cotton shirt
Then I had wine that reminded me of cherries and dirt
But then I caught the smell of fresh fallen leaves
And heard a lonely bird singing in a skeleton tree
Now there's snow on the ground and a chill in my heart
I'm waiting for the thaw and a brand-new start
I know Spring follows Winter, then it's Summer again
But I don't think that we'll ever be friends
CHORUS
I'll say it one more time in case you came in late
My love for you has turned to hate

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

and go do something that you felt you couldn't do when you were with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or, go do the same things you did with her with somebody else. I'd suggest her sister or best friend. But that's just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you think he lives in a trailer?

A

Amber Willow

Oh, and Tigs this helps too:

After you finish off a bottle of this. Next morning your ex will be the last thing on your mind.

A

Amber Willow

Oh, I see Daan beat me to it in the break up songs thread. Best cure for what ales you.

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm..... what did you expect, a trophy?

G

I dread to ask... but anyway... what is a "backwards hooters bar" ?

Kind regards

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? Some men think they should get one based on the amount of girls they've screwed over!

Sorry... not directing that at anyone just a little ....yeah anywho

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

I dread to ask... but anyway... what is a "backwards hooters bar" ?

Kind regards

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha was supposed to be backwoods hooters bar but .... oh well *grins*

Backwoods as in anything and everything goes, cause there won't be anyone there to hear you scream anyway

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? Some men think they should get one based on the amount of girls they've screwed over!

Sorry... not directing that at anyone just a little ....yeah anywho

[/ QUOTE ]

I can drive a truck between those diffrences.

K

Katharine

K lemme see if I got this right....

Just as an example ...

Your girl cheats on you with say 3 other guys... she's a slut
But if you sleep around with 3 other girls you want her to go "oh good job honey... wow... 3 others beside me, man I love you.. you're just so hot they can't resist you"

That the differences you wanna drive that truck in between? Otherwise you better specify real fast.

And just so you know... I'm quite bitter on the subject of cheating at the moment.. .it's like a raw wound getting poked at with a salted stick.

G

Thanks
English is not my first language, so I thought I would just ask

Kind regards

K

Kemo/Dras

This is in kind regards to your Backwoods topic Kat. Btw its a friends joke not mine so don't get any Rash ideas.

"If You went camping and you awoke with a condom in your behind would you tell anyone? (if they awnser no!)

Would you like to go camping?"

-Kemo "Possitive thinking, Point a finger at everyone you see and say to your self that person is a real ass, best thing to do is stay away from mirrors or else you will make your an ass of yourslef."

G

guys,...guys....we're straying off the topic

I'm a-hurtin'!!!!

give me sympathy *cries*

A

Amber Willow

<blockquote><hr>

guys,...guys....we're straying off the topic

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, Tigs I was wondering if any of this was cheering you up or if you are just going for the record for author of the longest thread on SP page one. Maybe this will cheer you up:

Cyber Break-Up Letter

K

Kemo/Dras

None of my comments made you feel any better. *crys* I think im going to need my own sympathy thread. *wipes away a tear* Ill try to find some good web sites tomorow morning to help brighten your day. Till then. *gets ready to cry himself to sleep.* *wimpers to himself I tried with all my blackened heart to make ya feel better and this is the respect we get.*

-Kemo "I hope we can cheer you up, in hard times some times you need to do things for your self. Say to your self God I hate Kemo he is an insensitive cromagnon and deserves to be lynched by a fast moving humvee after I slugged him in the chest a few times with a sledge hammer. Broken all his bones in his body except his kneck and cranium. Throw spiders all over him sense thats his greatest fear and watch him twich his broken body. Remove the spiders by placing rabbits all around him. *second greatest fear* then tie his kneck to a jeep and toe him away. Dont forget to laugh your butt off as you sent the jeep on a long cactus and jagged rock filled path." Best i can do on short notice.

K

Katharine

He's going for the longest thread... bout the longest anything he's ever got

*hugs Tigs and Kemo* Now boys... you can both get sympathy equally, even if Kemo is a bit more evil than you Tigs... but you must play fair. *slaps Kemo's hands* and put down the super glue!

K

Kemo/Dras

Only if its down you kitty OOoops did I say that. *runs away from spyderbite squealing like a lil girl.*

-Kemo Tee hee.

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

*runs away from spyderbite squealing like a lil girl.*

-Kemo Tee hee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg! ....

K

Kemo/Dras

At least I can cheer you up just wish I could cheer up Tiggs.

Wish I knew what ya liked so I could Extort it and make it into something humerous or even such. Throw us a bone here were dying here Give us something you want to hear about!!!! what you like that has been posted and what you dont like. Pretty much just seems like Kat and I are Tossin stuff back and forth, Trying to bring you some humor.
I am lookin for humerous sites right now Staying up a lil later just to do some serious Humerous research. Tis a hard job for someone as humerous deprived as I am. I try my hardest to give you quality stuff but tis not good enough. *begins looking for more links*

-Kemo "Im about as funny as a size 14 shoe stuck in the rectum of a minature poodle."

K

Kemo/Dras

Some sentiemental stuff.

http://www.skirtman.org/faith.html

I love this game can play it all day.

http://www.addictinggames.com/bejeweled2.html

http://www.addictinggames.com/spacerunner.html

^ reason why people still play uo graphics arent the greatest but its addicting.

For all those chuck norris fans out there

http://www.deadtoast.com/

I got to level 10 400 kills before I got bored and was at full health then i just let them gank me I dont think theres a level over 10
hope one of these games cheer ya up The chuck norris one you rip out there hearts and eat them to gain health back. Just picture your ex is the hooded ninja Get your revenge.

-Kemo "The one the only Chuck Norris, Ill kick your behind then call you sally."

K

Kemo/Dras

Is this good or bad? Please tell the Critics and your many fans want to know master of the UORadio. Says in best Chuck Norris voice. "So you want a fight huh, 6 ninja's and a gun Yah that all you got? Check out my arsanal 2 flip flops no shirt and a bad hair day *flex's a lil bit* Gimmie your best shot.

-Kemo "To the bites that keep on giving, Bite me baby one more time."