• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT feelin' a lil' down

G

broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years, so post links and stuff to cheer me up

Y

Yasou Wakayama

There is a boobie thread on the waka forums ...

G

I hate women

seriously, she was the one doing me wrong and when I broke it up

I"M THE [censored]

makes me want to go on a rampage

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't kill random people in public places...it looks bad on your resume. Capisci?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I broke up with a girl I was with for 4 years... 2 years ago.

I'm gonna be honest... after that toxic relationship, I'm so much happier IRL... at this point... really... I dunno if I could ever get back into a serious relationship any time soon...

just [censored] em... it makes things so much simpler!

T

Toodamndrunk

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to hear of your misfortune
, sometimes someone elses misfortunes can make you forget yours so here you go .... Bad Day

K

kyrie_m

Ok, i had forgotten about this site until recently.

Every day they post new funny stuff.

I was looking at the current list, and this prank makes me laugh. It reminds me of the old fill up the house with water barrels in uo prank.

http://www.ilovebacon.com/033106/b.shtml

(the other pranks in the left column are pretty funny too)

G

Sorry to hear that Tigs. *hugs*

Here's a dancing kitty for ya...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I hate women

I"M THE [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we had son and daughters and both genders get messed over and hurt by users and all around jerks. Take the time to heal up and never settle for less no matter how long it may take to find *better* hopefully one day you will find that one. If she was the one messing you over then as ya break it off its like she say your the ahole...........YOU dont need her nor that type !! *goes for both genders* those jerks are nothing but users so the hell with em ! heal up take care of you to heal up and then count yourself lucky that you are without that type in a relationship !

Users abound harder to find a gem in a pile of rubbish but it is worth it when ya do get/find a gem finally one day, to keep.
Anyhow, we are all better off without the user type or the ones that always say they never errored and its all only OUR fault .......ye right they forget to LOOK IN THEIR own MIRROR ! So ya better off without that one ..hurts like hell now............later on it will look like a godsend that you are free of her/that type in your life.

Just dont hate all women, same for it all in reverse dont hate all men if ya the female hurt our ..world is full of both genders of users and street trash ...harder to find the wonderful gems, but they are out there, in both genders.

G

So.. Did you lose your hand to the blender or what? We are dieing to know!! :p &lt;3

K

Katharine

Sorry Tiggsy... you're still an ugly dork... does that make you feel better?

Seriously though, sorry to hear about the breakup, always sucks when relationships end no matter who's at fault.

U

unforgivenUO

<blockquote><hr>

I hate women

[/ QUOTE ]

Uuuuhmmm, personal opinion here but women are a better choice than the alternative to me.

<blockquote><hr>

I"M THE [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]
Socrates say nothing ever ends good. Otherwise it would not end.
Confucious say, women are like a bus stop. If you miss one there will be another along in a little while.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Confucious say, women are like a bus stop. If you miss one there will be another along in a little while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Draxous say, can I park my bus in your patty kitchen?

L

Limdul

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to hear of your misfortune
, sometimes someone elses misfortunes can make you forget yours so here you go .... Bad Day

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn that was messed up...

K

Kemo/Dras

Just remember the fastest way to a womans heart is through her chest.

Love can be the best and the worse thing ever, may your next one be the best! Sometimes you have to wage yourself through a pile of Dung to get to the Diamond in the midst. I have had a few cubic zerconiums still searching for that diamond but One day Im sure ill find it just keep true to yourself and dont settle for gutter trash. If you need to just make your way through the day you can always use the three f's. Find em, F'k em, Forget em. Personaly I just rather wait for one that appeals to me. Take Care Tigg sure you will prevail!

-Kemo "Love sucks, I bite."

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

-Kemo "Love sucks, I bite."

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh oh oh.. pick me pick me! *bounces* haha

And yes it does suck... but hey it's life, grieve for it then move on... only thing you can do really *shrugs*

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Spyderbite...

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Spyderbite...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah he can bite me too I suppose...*snickers*

G

Google on this, just what a broken hearted elf needs. *winks*

G

Reconsider. I don't know what has happened, but it may be worth thinking it over again.

Kind regards

S

ScotREV

WAKA forums-&gt; boobie thread, please check out HaHas post on page 8 and up or icq wavace at 48215693, he has plenty of pics that you will love.

I still get a kick out of this... LOLZ

G

We all make errors. Sometimes we are at fault, sometimes it's the other party. Sometimes we both are. I have found that forgiveness is a good thing. It isn't always easy to help someone who should in fact be apologizing to you, but sometimes we have to forget about how things should be and concentrate on how things are and what is necessary to get where we want to be; the tasks at hand. I am sure each of you have pissed each other off plenty and stepped on each others toes plenty in the last 6 years. Six years is a long time and all these arguments serve to dileneate boundaries and develop maturity between one another. Just be patient and do the right thing as the opportunity arises (sometimes we gotta make those opportunities, too).

A lady I work with told me once that when she has problems w/ her husband, she imagines a scale. On the one side are all the good things she feels her husband has done for/ with her during their relationship (she even includes those things that were bad but he had atoned for). On the other side rests the problem at hand. She weighs them, and if the side w/ the problem does not outweigh all the good, she puts things in perspective and works on resolving things in a positive way. I found this to be wonderful advice.

Use your best judgment and be wary of foolish council.

H

HalfDead

Man my woman of 7 1/2 years dumped me 2 months ago, and I felt like I was gonna die, and she still have not forgiven me, but trust me when I tell you it gets better. I aint gonna lie to you though, you will feel like [censored] for about a month or longer, and may even pull yourself away from friends and family, but as men, we MUST man up! I just started seeing someone about 4 days ago, and I have to admit, I am happy, and almost over my gf. Good luck to ya, and I hope you and her can work it out, but if not, I assure you, you will overcome this, and maybe even look back a few months up the road and laugh about the whole thing. Good luck.

BTW: It was people on this forum that helped me see my way through it all...go figure

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

Just remember the fastest way to a womans heart is through her chest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it's through her rib cage

P

Plato's Student

I been there man. The worst is getting past the everyday stuff that your just accustomed to. But once your done with that, it's well worth it. At least that's how it went for me. I spent 5 yrs with the girl, lived together for 2. For the first week i just couldn't bare to go home to that empty house. Slowly the little freedoms started to set in. Now, two yrs later, I'm so glad I finally grew the balls to end it.

G

can you send me a link to the waka forums by pm if you can't here

and thanks for that link, nothing like seeing a frighten child cry to brighten ones day

Day 3 and I still feel like [censored]

H

HalfDead

I don't see anyone crying about not being able to view this board without registering first. *shrugs*

M

Mandolin

Oh.. and my advice.. which shouldn't come as any surprise..

Pack up the stuff she's left at your place over the years. CD's, jewelry, thongs.. whatever. Gather every last thing, more expensive or sentimental to her the better. Take it over to Goodwill and donate it.

Mail her the receipt so she can deduct from her taxes next year.

I got more if you don't like that one.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Naw, that's a b**** move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh.. depends on your perspective.. Me.. I'm a "no second chances" kind of guy.

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

Oh.. and my advice.. which shouldn't come as any surprise..

Pack up the stuff she's left at your place over the years. CD's, jewelry, thongs.. whatever. Gather every last thing, more expensive or sentimental to her the better. Take it over to Goodwill and donate it.

Mail her the receipt so she can deduct from her taxes next year.

I got more if you don't like that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a horrible vindictive, vengeful thing to do. Especially to someone you have "loved" and "cared" about. It's essentially theft/stealing. That sucks.

G

Possession is 9/10ths of the law. heh.

I dont think I would toss out the other persons stuff or anything like that.
Most likely just box it and leave it in the closet (out of sight) in case they want it back. I wouldnt go out of my way to return it to them though. Let them arrange to get it.

I've never been hateful towards someone that I broke up with or didnt have a relationship with any more. I think just putting the past behind you and moving on is the best way to get over the hurt.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

I've never been hateful towards someone that I broke up with or didnt have a relationship with any more. I think just putting the past behind you and moving on is the best way to get over the hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose I should have been more clear. I wouldn't do something like that over a simple or mutual break up where "it just didn't work out". I was relating to one of the big relationship smashers like cheating or stealing.

I

imported_Castor

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Smokin Crack picks me right up when i am down...

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahaha

*hands Castor the first "Spit My Coffee All Over The Screen Award" of the day*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On a side note, and especially for any children and those to which the "don't try this at home" disclaimers in television commercials are aimed at, some of the new research gives a strong indication that cocaine, which works by stimulating dopamine production (the neurotransmitter associated with pleasure) actually ends up destroying the neurons responsible for natural regulation &amp; production of dopamine in the human brain, with long term use. This means that eventually addicts could reach a point where they are physiologically unable to feel pleasure of any kind without the drug in their system, and its effects are also far reduced, thus they have to have the drug to just keep from feeling "bad". Kind of goes along with the severe depression that is often noted in long-term users. Why do people do these things to themselves?

-Skylark

G

Here you go...hope you aren't allergic to peanuts!

*smacks Castor's hand*

Those are cheer up cupcakes...you already have your crack

-Skylark

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

you already have your crack

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah.. stick to your crack and leave the cupcake alone!

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

you already have your crack

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah.. stick to your crack and leave the cupcake alone!

[/ QUOTE ]
You know... I think I know what has stopped up the toilet..... more socks!

Shake it off Tigs... think of the freedom you have now... and go do something
that you felt you couldn't do when you were with her.

Cheers!

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

and go do something that you felt you couldn't do when you were with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or, go do the same things you did with her with somebody else. I'd suggest her sister or best friend. But that's just me.

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Notices that Tigs made a trip to the Waka Boards and to a certain thread!!!!

A

Amber Willow

I have seen some really good advice on this thread and some that is pretty scary. The important thing is that there is a community here made up of individuals that care enough about you to try in their own unique ways to help. You are wise not to bottle your pain, ignore it, and allow it to fester beneath the surface. You have shown good judgement in reaching out to friends for relief. Airing an open wound to friends and allowing them to help administer bandages is your first step in healing. Some bandages here are even enhanced because they come from the Fountain of Life's experiences.

After being married twice for 10 1/2 years. I can tell you that my first husband took the vindictive route of some of the advice I have heard here. My first husband and I no longer have any contact with each other and the one's who have been hurt most are his two children. My second husband and I remained friends after our divorce and even helped each other out of a couple of binds when we found ourselves involved with some real messed up people. We both healed, forgave each other and began to appreciate each other on a whole new level. We are back together now and have a love that has stood the test of time and has been purified by fire. We have found love on a whole new level we only dreamed existed.

<blockquote><hr>

If you need to just make your way through the day you can always use the three f's. Find em, F'k em, Forget em.

[/ QUOTE ]

This advice was probably meant in jest and they say laughter is the best medicine. But unfortunately, for some this is the way they deal with life. This mentality towards women only creates women who hate men and someday become someone's lover and mother and the cycle of hate continues. Best not to take your pain and inflict on someone else. Not everyone heals and evolves past their pain some wallow in it for a life time. Your ex might just be one of those people. So take your time to heal and when you are healed up and ready, I hope you are fortunate enough to find a love that lasts a lifetime like me and Sandman have.