• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: Debates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ole Cheapy

Actually I wanted Mrs. Clinton to win this election, and like Hillary, I will continue to support the democratic party. And i think Obama has better knowledge of the problems in this country and is better suited to fix them than Mccain. And besides, no one with a temper like mccain needs to have the power to start a nuclear war. Period. Shall I continue?
No, you should stop. You've already proven your ignorance on a wide array of topics. Now you are just venturing into ridiculousness like most of your ilk are apt to do.

You sound just like Mccain, he realizes he can't win through normal debating, so he results in childish name calling and false accusations. All you're doing is showing everyone just how weak of a backbone you have. You fall apart way too easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.