• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok ok, a Yes or No poll for VvV Artifacts on Siege

Add VvV Artifacts on Siege without owner only tag and cursed and useable for all

• Total voters

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I"m going to try and get back into pvp, myself I would be happy with 3 blessings, wpn and jewels. I"m more likely to get really awesome jewels to wear than I am to farm a crimmy or anything else. I voted, but i'll leave it up to the more savvy pvprs to determine the number, if any, of extra's we may or may not get.
This is not just a PvP issue, it is a everyone issue. PvM, and PvP and if a mutual solution is not found that everyone can live with and accept it will just create more division down the road.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must have missed the How do we get more PVMrs to come to Siege, poll.
You must have missed a lot of Freja's uhall post over the years then. Since Siege is a multi play style shard unlike prodo where fel and tram are two very different worlds and PvP issues have no impact on PvM and PvM has no impact on PvP Siege is one world where what is done impacts everyone. In this if the PvPrs are the only voice you are going to have half or more of the community very unhappy. Next up PvM loses gear on a pretty regular basis and top tier PvM gear is just as hard to replace and just as expensive as PvP gear. The only difference being the PvM is usually better skilled to replace it more quickly, but that is a choice of play style and number of soul stones, and Choice. If PvP was just PvP among PvP people no one would care what PvPrs do amongst themselves since PvP has a direct impact on everyone else, everyone needs to be a part of this discussion and solution.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I honestly feel like adding Siege bless max of 3 would really help the shard as a whole. Im not going to debate it any more here.

If your for it.

Bring it up at the Meet and Greet.
Email it to [email protected]

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I honestly feel like adding Siege bless max of 3 would really help the shard as a whole. Im not going to debate it any more here.

If your for it.

Bring it up at the Meet and Greet.
Email it to [email protected]
I'm right there with ya. However, I feel 3 isn't enough. There are just too many items that are crucial to template building and enable exciting builds. I say 6 is the number we should aim for. That allows you the opportunity to run either great accessories, great armor or a combo of both. However, it will still provide enough valuable loot for those that pvp and those thst die when pvming.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm right there with ya. However, I feel 3 isn't enough. There are just too many items that are crucial to template building and enable exciting builds. I say 6 is the number we should aim for. That allows you the opportunity to run either great accessories, great armor or a combo of both. However, it will still provide enough valuable loot for those that pvp and those thst die when pvming.
You are wise my friend. I was just gonna try to go with a number I thought more of the shard would agree on. I agree 6 would allow me to wear all the bad ass accessorie items that people just cant wear here.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree 6 would allow me to wear all the bad ass accessorie items that people just cant wear here.
I understand there are actually other shards where you can keep all of your items... What the hell fun would this place be if it was just like every other shard? What's the point? Why play here?

When you get all your **** blessed, and no one loses ****, the pvmers are just gonna bail, and the shard will be dead.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I understand there are actually other shards where you can keep all of your items... What the hell fun would this place be if it was just like every other shard? What's the point? Why play here?

When you get all your **** blessed, and no one loses ****, the pvmers are just gonna bail, and the shard will be dead.
Sometimes people view this as disrespect, but I dont mean it that way, but im having trouble remembering who you are in game?

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That's a fallacy. If that was the case, prodo shards would be dead. There is always a demand for many items. I feel if we get additional blesses, that will spur more demand for high teir items which will get more people out hunting which will get more pvpers/pks out which could spur blue pvpers to counter the pks. I think it's a boon for both Siege and the economy.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a fallacy. If that was the case, prodo shards would be dead. There is always a demand for many items. I feel if we get additional blesses, that will spur more demand for high teir items which will get more people out hunting which will get more pvpers/pks out which could spur blue pvpers to counter the pks. I think it's a boon for both Siege and the economy.
What I'm saying is if the differences between here and prodo shards with many many many more people are slim... why stay here? Market will go up for items initially, but once everyone in this small population gets what they want the value will drop hard. As for blues countering the pks, I have to disagree. It's like blues in fel countering the pks. They don't. They get dropped in seconds, so they move on to tram. Same would happen here and they would also go to tram.

This is all not taking into account the people who would simply leave because the shard has changed too dramatically, and is no longer appealing to them.

Doesn't matter I guess, it's all probably academic. I doubt we are likely to get any change other than VvV arties simply getting turned on.*shrug*

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not very many reds in fel prodo side now days :) You are exactly right though, the Pvprs are always looking at modifying suits with better or different gear and the demands for a few standard pieces has not wavered much at all. The legendaries with the right mods are always in very high demand. With only 6 blesses that would insure high demand on SIege and not remove the risk but also would not bankrupt someone with a death and looting. Since it would be across the board everyone would benefit. Can't see a bunch of people that never PvP and Rarely PvM, just can't see how this would break anyones game or playstyle, I can see where it would improve Siege from every aspect from economy to people GASP Actually leaving their houses.